Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,236 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Ben Murray Bruce Praises President Bola Tinubu For Floating The Naira - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Murray Bruce Praises President Bola Tinubu For Floating The Naira (35992 Views)

Donald Duke And Ben Murray Bruce Visit The Lagos-Calabar Coastal Road (Pictures) / Ben Murray-Bruce: Poverty Is The Fastest Growing Business In Nigeria / Ben Murray-Bruce: If Those 3 Million Super Eagles Jerseys Were Made In Aba... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben Murray Bruce Praises President Bola Tinubu For Floating The Naira by monakii: 2:12pm On Jun 14, 2023
O yes!
Re: Ben Murray Bruce Praises President Bola Tinubu For Floating The Naira by EKONGKING: 2:13pm On Jun 14, 2023
Ok
Re: Ben Murray Bruce Praises President Bola Tinubu For Floating The Naira by pinkyruledworld(m): 2:13pm On Jun 14, 2023
Oops
Re: Ben Murray Bruce Praises President Bola Tinubu For Floating The Naira by Hatrick01: 2:13pm On Jun 14, 2023
Ben Olaniyi Bruce
If u know, u know....

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray Bruce Praises President Bola Tinubu For Floating The Naira by KingOfTheDamned: 2:13pm On Jun 14, 2023
Radiant01:
Asiwaju is gaining supporters day by day,may the Almighty grant him good health and may he succeed.

Amen

Though he stole Peter Obi mandate but still I wish him well

2 Likes

Re: Ben Murray Bruce Praises President Bola Tinubu For Floating The Naira by millionboi2: 2:14pm On Jun 14, 2023
This one is looking for appointment
Re: Ben Murray Bruce Praises President Bola Tinubu For Floating The Naira by BarrElChapo(m): 2:15pm On Jun 14, 2023
๐Ÿค”
Re: Ben Murray Bruce Praises President Bola Tinubu For Floating The Naira by Ventura1: 2:16pm On Jun 14, 2023
Will CBN also participate directly in the market or via Deposit Money Banks?
Re: Ben Murray Bruce Praises President Bola Tinubu For Floating The Naira by KingOfTheDamned: 2:17pm On Jun 14, 2023
Frank688915:
Haters keep off, May Asiwaju regime favour me and my family and anybody that like this post, Amen๐Ÿ™
Amen and my family too .

Although he is a mandate thief and a drug baron but still I wish this great nation well under his presidency

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray Bruce Praises President Bola Tinubu For Floating The Naira by LUAN1: 2:17pm On Jun 14, 2023
Radiant01:
Asiwaju is gaining supporters day by day,may the Almighty grant him good health and may he succeed.
you are right Bro, if the positive impact get to the masses, he will Gain more supporter. I'm beginning to like him. Let the impact get to me before I know if I will start praising him like normal APC supporters

7 Likes

Re: Ben Murray Bruce Praises President Bola Tinubu For Floating The Naira by BarrElChapo(m): 2:17pm On Jun 14, 2023
ronalmagic10:
Ben, call out pan.dora obi with your full chest stop going through the corners

The man got favorable waivers from abacha to Jonathan. How else did he become a billionaire? Buying a house in London at what age again? Someone that graduated third class in philosophy?

Dey play. God will use Tinubu to liberate Nigeria

Obi should continue looking for his manhood

Youโ€™re stupid sha..

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray Bruce Praises President Bola Tinubu For Floating The Naira by sukkot: 2:18pm On Jun 14, 2023
MondayOsunbor:

ONE Thousand is to One Dollar

May Thunder fire you and tinubu join
really it's one thousand ?
Re: Ben Murray Bruce Praises President Bola Tinubu For Floating The Naira by Livelystone01: 2:19pm On Jun 14, 2023
Patriotsleague:
This head is different.
So true!

But I think one's administrative and business skills play a very unique role in leadership success.

Buhari never understood anything about business. Imagine having a presidential committee where Sagay was a member instead of different teams on finance, energy and security.

You don't have to know it all, you just have to have intelligent people to help you think.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Murray Bruce Praises President Bola Tinubu For Floating The Naira by DeLaRue: 2:19pm On Jun 14, 2023
There will be some pain, but in the long term, things will get better.

We want Mr Tinubu to block loopholes that corrupt leaders and their cabals have used to ruin the economy in the past 20yrs.

But we the people must be patient.

It could take up to a year before the man on the street starts feeling many of the benefits.

Turning around the largest economy in Africa is going to be a slow, painful process.

There are no shortcuts.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ben Murray Bruce Praises President Bola Tinubu For Floating The Naira by SLOVFO(m): 2:21pm On Jun 14, 2023
This one Ben Murray Bruce dey praise PBAT anyhow dis days grin. This one sounds like praise singing.
Re: Ben Murray Bruce Praises President Bola Tinubu For Floating The Naira by johnjose68: 2:21pm On Jun 14, 2023
tooth4tooth:
Now Mr common sense has spoken . Mr President achievement is too clear for everyone to see.He's a man with vision ................ But some hate filled and about to burst homosapiens will still wail as usual.

They are desperately in search of their lost manhood.

Homosapiens or homo.ip.ob grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ben Murray Bruce Praises President Bola Tinubu For Floating The Naira by lordm(m): 2:21pm On Jun 14, 2023
Things will be better.

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray Bruce Praises President Bola Tinubu For Floating The Naira by omenka(m): 2:25pm On Jun 14, 2023
Tinubu will wind up the most accomplished Nigerian president on history. Take this from me.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Murray Bruce Praises President Bola Tinubu For Floating The Naira by Tyktoker: 2:25pm On Jun 14, 2023
This man would transform Nigeria to the disbelieve of his haters. I prayed for God's will, I prayed liked I have never been scammed by Nigeria politicians before FOR THE OUTCOME OF THE ELECTION believing THAT God didn't make a mistake for making me Nigerian so I (must)without choice desire it's good. God bless my president! God bless the reign of PBAT!
ryloy:
Ben Murray Bruce Praises President Bola Tinubu for Floating the Naira
https://twitter.com/benmurraybruce/status/1668951858679799811?t=P_JLdduxdllMn1NCApoHOw&s=19

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ben Murray Bruce Praises President Bola Tinubu For Floating The Naira by Lacash: 2:25pm On Jun 14, 2023
ryloy:
Ben Murray Bruce Praises President Bola Tinubu for Floating the Naira
https://twitter.com/benmurraybruce/status/1668951858679799811?t=P_JLdduxdllMn1NCApoHOw&s=19
Ashiwaju is a God sent, the messiah we all has been waiting forโ€ฆ.God bless PBAT๐Ÿ™

7 Likes

Re: Ben Murray Bruce Praises President Bola Tinubu For Floating The Naira by Ronjule: 2:25pm On Jun 14, 2023
AMEN!
Radiant01:

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray Bruce Praises President Bola Tinubu For Floating The Naira by Ronjule: 2:26pm On Jun 14, 2023
Amen and Amen!
Frank688915:
Haters keep off, May Asiwaju regime favour me and my family and anybody that like this post, Amen๐Ÿ™
Re: Ben Murray Bruce Praises President Bola Tinubu For Floating The Naira by itoba4real(m): 2:27pm On Jun 14, 2023
May GOD Punish buhari a hundred times punishing us all these years.

3 Likes

Re: Ben Murray Bruce Praises President Bola Tinubu For Floating The Naira by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 2:28pm On Jun 14, 2023
ecolime:
Almost all forms of subsidy have been removed.

Fuel, FX, Education is probably next.

I hope this administration will be able to manage the fallout else things will be pretty rough.
it will certainly not be funny

โ‚ฆ1000 = $1 in the offing
Re: Ben Murray Bruce Praises President Bola Tinubu For Floating The Naira by manchyme: 2:29pm On Jun 14, 2023
chuose:
Nigerians are easily fooled .

He scraps Trillions spent on fuel subsidy.
So where is the Trillions that was spent?

He has given loans to students so that when they graduate they are saddled with debts and above all they won't protest his stolen mandate.

We have forgotten how he pocketed Lagos, now his children are hoovering around the pocket the money from fuel subsidy.

Meanwhile the poor don't know that he is giving them debt to carry for life

You be mumu, I swear.... No vex, maybe you're just a hater. You know, when you hate someone, even if they do something good you'll see it as bad

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ben Murray Bruce Praises President Bola Tinubu For Floating The Naira by Frank688915: 2:30pm On Jun 14, 2023
KingOfTheDamned:

Amen and my family too .

Although he is a mandate thief and a drug baron but still I wish this great nation well under his presidency

no cap, your head get oil๐Ÿ˜Š but atiku is a Mikano criminal while Obi is also Pandora thief.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Murray Bruce Praises President Bola Tinubu For Floating The Naira by Yussip: 2:31pm On Jun 14, 2023
Good development
Re: Ben Murray Bruce Praises President Bola Tinubu For Floating The Naira by Peejayz: 2:31pm On Jun 14, 2023
chuose:

He has given loans to students so that when they graduate they are saddled with debts and above all they won't protest his stolen mandate.

We have forgotten how he pocketed Lagos, now his children are hoovering around the pocket the money from fuel subsidy.

Tinuba never use 1 month , you dey ask where the trillion dey ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ check your backyard

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ben Murray Bruce Praises President Bola Tinubu For Floating The Naira by Peejayz: 2:31pm On Jun 14, 2023
chuose:

Tinubu never use 1 month , you dey ask where the trillion dey ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ check your backyard

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Murray Bruce Praises President Bola Tinubu For Floating The Naira by Emma09(m): 2:32pm On Jun 14, 2023
Frank688915:
AMEN
Re: Ben Murray Bruce Praises President Bola Tinubu For Floating The Naira by KingOfTheDamned: 2:32pm On Jun 14, 2023
Frank688915:
no cap, your head get oil๐Ÿ˜Š but atiku is a Mikano criminal while Obi is also Pandora thief.
Agreed. So who ever is in Aso rock let us come together and support them abeg. Na better country we all want o

3 Likes

Re: Ben Murray Bruce Praises President Bola Tinubu For Floating The Naira by Yussip: 2:33pm On Jun 14, 2023
Propaganda as usual

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Compared To Idi Amin In Aggressive APC Ad / "I Got A Slap For Exposing Theft" โ€“Sanusi, Emir Of Kano / Nigerian Pilot Loses Life To Explosive After Raid On Boko Haram Group. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.