Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,443 members, 7,830,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Ben Murray Bruce Praises President Bola Tinubu For Floating The Naira - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Murray Bruce Praises President Bola Tinubu For Floating The Naira (35977 Views)

Donald Duke And Ben Murray Bruce Visit The Lagos-Calabar Coastal Road (Pictures) / Ben Murray-Bruce: Poverty Is The Fastest Growing Business In Nigeria / Ben Murray-Bruce: If Those 3 Million Super Eagles Jerseys Were Made In Aba... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben Murray Bruce Praises President Bola Tinubu For Floating The Naira by baralatie(m): 2:34pm On Jun 14, 2023
What does floating the naira against dollar mean?🙄🙄🤔🤔
Re: Ben Murray Bruce Praises President Bola Tinubu For Floating The Naira by Lifestone(m): 2:34pm On Jun 14, 2023
chuose:
Nigerians are easily fooled .

He scraps Trillions spent on fuel subsidy.
So where is the Trillions that was spent?

He has given loans to students so that when they graduate they are saddled with debts and above all they won't protest his stolen mandate.

We have forgotten how he pocketed Lagos, now his children are hoovering around the pocket the money from fuel subsidy.

Meanwhile the poor don't know that he is giving them debt to carry for life
Sorry, what's your point exactly? Do you have problems with these policies? If he has the gut to institute them, he will have the will for their robust implementation

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Murray Bruce Praises President Bola Tinubu For Floating The Naira by BluelightHotel: 2:35pm On Jun 14, 2023
Ben is an ars licker…he used to suck and lick gej too.
Re: Ben Murray Bruce Praises President Bola Tinubu For Floating The Naira by baralatie(m): 2:35pm On Jun 14, 2023
Of course it means
The devaluation of the naira na!🚴🚴🚴
Re: Ben Murray Bruce Praises President Bola Tinubu For Floating The Naira by jibs4lv(m): 2:37pm On Jun 14, 2023
Enemies of Nigeria tried all they could to install a stooge but God loves Nigeria,he gave us Asiwaju.

May Asiwaju succeed.

7 Likes

Re: Ben Murray Bruce Praises President Bola Tinubu For Floating The Naira by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 2:39pm On Jun 14, 2023
omenka:
Tinubu will wind up the most accomplished Nigerian president on history. Take this from me.
If he can eliminate black market rate. And maintain only one (1) universal rate.

This would mean total elimination of BDC, elimination of banks rate/dealing in FX market.

U and I know that's not possible. So what would work best is a fluctuating differential between ₦2 and ₦5. Anything outside of this would take us back to the dark era.

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray Bruce Praises President Bola Tinubu For Floating The Naira by Finestgurlie(f): 2:40pm On Jun 14, 2023
omenka:
Tinubu will wind up the most accomplished Nigerian president on history. Take this from me.
you said such about buhari 8 years ago
Re: Ben Murray Bruce Praises President Bola Tinubu For Floating The Naira by theamazonguru(m): 2:43pm On Jun 14, 2023
tommy589:
My own is banditry eradication. If he can bring an end to it more hands will be back on farm

I believe he will do it albeit slowly and systematically.

The truth about those heardsmem is that they are imported marabouts strategically positioned in the country by some powerful cabal and politicians who are hell-bent on seeing Nigeria crumble, these are people that only benefit when evil and negative things thrive in the nation.
They enjoy so much money from the security votes allocated to the fight against insecurity. When there is security they have nothing to gain.

Asiwaju will have to uproot them from the root. This can't be done in one-day.
He needs his core men, people loyal to him and share his vision positioned in very strategic places where they have access to power, authority backed by the constitution to execute their security plans. This is where you hear talks of "order from above", order that no one/military or not can disobey.

So putting his men in position like NSA, service chiefs, CG of custom,IG of police, DG of DSS, Chairman of EFCC and other allied security agencies is the one and only way to root out the evil called banditry and herdsmen.

May God grant him good health and long life.
He certainly has the political will to do what it takes.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ben Murray Bruce Praises President Bola Tinubu For Floating The Naira by blakkydikky(m): 2:48pm On Jun 14, 2023
chuose:

He has given loans to students so that when they graduate they are saddled with debts and above all they won't protest his stolen mandate.

We have forgotten how he pocketed Lagos, now his children are hoovering around the pocket the money from fuel subsidy.

I understand you. Ok?
Re: Ben Murray Bruce Praises President Bola Tinubu For Floating The Naira by iammo(m): 2:49pm On Jun 14, 2023
Finestgurlie:
you said such about buhari 8 years ago

With the new Data protection bill President Bola Ahmed Tinubu signed

I wonder what would happen to Kingsley Odafe

How many years he would use in Anambra State Correction center

2 Likes

Re: Ben Murray Bruce Praises President Bola Tinubu For Floating The Naira by freemi(m): 3:00pm On Jun 14, 2023
ryloy:
Ben Murray Bruce Praises President Bola Tinubu for Floating the Naira
https://twitter.com/benmurraybruce/status/1668951858679799811?t=P_JLdduxdllMn1NCApoHOw&s=19
but how sure is he? Did tinubu tell him this?
Re: Ben Murray Bruce Praises President Bola Tinubu For Floating The Naira by sencekompis: 3:00pm On Jun 14, 2023
The children of hates will not like this

2 Likes

Re: Ben Murray Bruce Praises President Bola Tinubu For Floating The Naira by GeneralPula: 3:04pm On Jun 14, 2023
chuose:

Nigeria doesn’t have any trillions saved for subsidy! FG always borrow money to pay subsidy!

Now with subsidy gone, Fg won’t have to borrow to pay subsidy anymore!

4 Likes

Re: Ben Murray Bruce Praises President Bola Tinubu For Floating The Naira by raskymonojendor: 3:08pm On Jun 14, 2023
Even I am now able to send money to Nigeria, and my recipient receives in Naira, instead of dollars that Emefiele imposed on us earlier on.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Murray Bruce Praises President Bola Tinubu For Floating The Naira by Raregem9000(m): 3:08pm On Jun 14, 2023
Same thing was done in 2016 and look at where we find ourself today. https://nairametrics.com/2016/05/24/official-cbn-floats-the-naira-what-it-means/
Re: Ben Murray Bruce Praises President Bola Tinubu For Floating The Naira by PepeXKermit: 3:12pm On Jun 14, 2023
BarrElChapo:

You’re stupid sha..

E get some comments you suppose just jump and pass. Some pipu dey very useless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ben Murray Bruce Praises President Bola Tinubu For Floating The Naira by BluntCrazeMan: 3:15pm On Jun 14, 2023
ryloy:
Ben Murray Bruce Praises President Bola Tinubu for Floating the Naira
https://twitter.com/benmurraybruce/status/1668951858679799811?t=P_JLdduxdllMn1NCApoHOw&s=19

This Regine Will Surprise Ben Bruce..

TWITTER SENATOR..
Re: Ben Murray Bruce Praises President Bola Tinubu For Floating The Naira by alobright17(m): 3:19pm On Jun 14, 2023
chuose:

So you’re now more intelligent than those financial experts, analysts, bankers, business owners, e,t.c praising this move?

Next now you’ll start insulting Ben Bruce . Rest and be useful so that you can benefit from this regime, as bad as Buhari regime was some people still became billionaires and millionaires.

Is your name Mr complaint?

4 Likes

Re: Ben Murray Bruce Praises President Bola Tinubu For Floating The Naira by Nasir123(m): 3:20pm On Jun 14, 2023
Postinor:
Jagaban,haters can suck my dick

I wouldn't want them to suck my dkk of I were u. Their mouths may be infected.

2 Likes

Re: Ben Murray Bruce Praises President Bola Tinubu For Floating The Naira by WorldRichest: 3:24pm On Jun 14, 2023
Day don break
Re: Ben Murray Bruce Praises President Bola Tinubu For Floating The Naira by trappatoni(m): 3:52pm On Jun 14, 2023
You don't know what you're saying obviously....where is the trillions ba? Na en do budget ba? I didn't vote for him but he's making some good move...if you can'tsee it ...sorry
chuose:

2 Likes

Re: Ben Murray Bruce Praises President Bola Tinubu For Floating The Naira by Babastrong(m): 3:53pm On Jun 14, 2023
[quote author=chuose post=123791604]Nigerians are easily fooled .

Meanwhile the poor don't know that he is giving them debt to carry for life["dindinrin".people*with*small*and*dead*brain*is*talking.lol]
Re: Ben Murray Bruce Praises President Bola Tinubu For Floating The Naira by Wahalawaha1a: 3:55pm On Jun 14, 2023
chuose:

why do u hope so much he fail? Try to ask yourself wetin u go gain exactly??

2 Likes

Re: Ben Murray Bruce Praises President Bola Tinubu For Floating The Naira by dododawa1: 3:55pm On Jun 14, 2023
GOD bless NIGERIA
Re: Ben Murray Bruce Praises President Bola Tinubu For Floating The Naira by HBB1(m): 3:57pm On Jun 14, 2023
Peejayz:
Tinuba never use 1 month , you dey ask where the trillion dey 😂😂😂 check your backyard

The guy na fool na!
🤣

Child of hate!

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray Bruce Praises President Bola Tinubu For Floating The Naira by Peejayz: 3:59pm On Jun 14, 2023
HBB1:

The guy na fool na!
🤣

Child of hate!
according to them, Peter obi will turn Nigeria to Canada within two weeks ..... Very dull group of people😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray Bruce Praises President Bola Tinubu For Floating The Naira by ledaman: 4:06pm On Jun 14, 2023
chuose:

Given students loan is a global practice. Not all indigent people can afford to send their kids to institution, moreover, the loan is interest free that would never skyrocket. Just the principal amount.
Secondly, you said he pockets Lagos are there no Infrastructural development to show case his achievement?
Follow the giant stride or get crushed by hatred for jagaban!
Lastly, The subsidy funds would be channelled into infrastructural development also @ National level. C"est fini

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray Bruce Praises President Bola Tinubu For Floating The Naira by HBB1(m): 4:16pm On Jun 14, 2023
Peejayz:
according to them, Peter obi will turn Nigeria to Canada within two weeks ..... Very dull group of people😂😂😂

People wey brain dey pain.

Tell the truth, I didn't support Tinubu for this elections, I supported Obi, but was very uncomfortable with the crassness of the Obidient movement.

But to now not commend the steps Tinubu is taking, is akin to witchcraft.

My hope in Nigeria keeps getting re-energized every day!

2 Likes

Re: Ben Murray Bruce Praises President Bola Tinubu For Floating The Naira by Postinor: 4:26pm On Jun 14, 2023
Nasir123:

I wouldn't want them to sick my dkk of I were u. Their mouths may be infected.
very true thanks for the advice

2 Likes

Re: Ben Murray Bruce Praises President Bola Tinubu For Floating The Naira by Nicolo360: 4:31pm On Jun 14, 2023
chuose:

You except to keep doing same thing and expect a different result?

2 Likes

Re: Ben Murray Bruce Praises President Bola Tinubu For Floating The Naira by thedio(m): 4:49pm On Jun 14, 2023
It's a welcome development but what measures is he putting in place to check Nigerians who would dig a hole into this policy and exploit it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ortom In EFCC Custody / We Don't Practice Politics Of Witch-hunt In Anambra, Checkout This Picture / Matawalle: Bawa Requested $2 Million From Me, I Have Witnesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.