Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss (79694 Views)

President Tinubu Suspends Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor / Abdulrasheed Bawa Slumps In Aso Rock / Monguno Is Threatening Life Of Abdulrasheed Bawa, EFCC Boss - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by alobright17(m): 8:39pm On Jun 14, 2023
TermuxDarkWeb:
Nonsense. This man is crossing his bandry, first it was the innocent CBN Governor Godwin Emefiele and is EFCC chairman. He's creating Lifetime enemies, but it will surely hit him hard. Am not surprised it's government of Yourba he wants to fix only Yourba Muslims in higher positions. NONSENSE
Tribal Bigot, on Emefiele you said because he's igbo. Onye Ala

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by Abudu2000(m): 8:39pm On Jun 14, 2023
cheesy cheesy I am so glad i voted tinubu infact I just ordered for 2 cans on heineken. So my children will withness nigeria become great again? WOW!!

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by Ofunaofu: 8:39pm On Jun 14, 2023
candygist:

Show us evidence. Tinubu left office as lagos state govt since 2006/7. You and other Tinubu critics had 15 years to prove that Tinubu is into narcotics, you had 15 good years to send him to jail. What did you do with the 15 years. You ain't smart to prove your filthy alligation against Asiwaju. You are a fool and a clown.

You are actually the fool here because you are the only one on planet earth disputing Tinubu's narcotic drug dealings

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jun 14, 2023
Skyview01:

Young man, what is your problem!

Don’t mind the ignoramous my man
Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by cyberguy72(m): 8:39pm On Jun 14, 2023
Serves BAWA right he had the chance to probe DRUGGIE and stripe him naked.But he was forming loyalty.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by Mboi: 8:39pm On Jun 14, 2023
Tinubu's govt is kingdom rising against another kingdom. When God wants to save his children, he will cause fight among their enemies and they will start killing themselves.
Everybody that was appointed during Buhari's govt has to be sacked whether by Tinubu or whoever...
They deserve sacking...

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by Kukutenla: 8:40pm On Jun 14, 2023
tesppidd:
How dare he worry Hope Uzodinma, Yaya Bello and Fani Kayode?

Is that the message?
Add Matawalle to the mix

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by femmoy(m): 8:40pm On Jun 14, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Tinubu don't know what he is about to put his hand into

This is how to know a president that will fail

Removing his perceived enemies from office and installing his friends
Installing his own personal thief in office

#Tinubumustgo

This is my second time of quoting you today, I'm struggling to believe that you're not the one behind this moniker,maybe your account was hacked or something but if it's you,then again I'm so much disappointed in you.
Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by solonubinho(m): 8:40pm On Jun 14, 2023
TermuxDarkWeb:
Nonsense. This man is crossing his bandry, first it was the innocent CBN Governor Godwin Emefiele and is EFCC chairman. He's creating Lifetime enemies, but it will surely hit him hard. Am not surprised it's government of Yourba he wants to fix only Yourba Muslims in higher positions. NONSENSE

If the country was working as it should, you might have been able to spell “Boundary” correctly.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by abumoney(m): 8:40pm On Jun 14, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

#Tinubumustgo
This is 2023, and you still never Wise. E go hard you o

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by Truthsoldier(m): 8:40pm On Jun 14, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Removing his perceived enemies from office and installing his friends Installing his own personal thief in office
#Tinubumustgo
For the first time you didn't sound like a niggar
Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by backtovillage: 8:40pm On Jun 14, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

#Tinubumustgo
Sense far from u oga.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by Jerry2rule: 8:40pm On Jun 14, 2023
Good point... He knows the meaning of power.

dhope:
Good. Now we have president that knows what it means to be in the corridor of power and the meaning of commander in chief
Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by MondayOsunbor(m): 8:41pm On Jun 14, 2023
fergie001:

SOURCE

Even Abacha looting of Nigeria will be a child play to Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by danilmo: 8:42pm On Jun 14, 2023
Ogene001:
The emperor. I'm enjoying the game. Tinubu's policies are good for us the Igbos. We love free market economy. But he may run into trouble with northerners
. How will he run into trouble with northerners??
Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jun 14, 2023
thisisit:
ALL TINUBU ASSOCIATES ARE FREE

BULLION VAN CASE IS DEAD
FFK' CASE IS DEAD
AKPABIO'S CASE IS DEAD
ORJI KALU'S CASE IS DEAD
FAYEMI'S VASE IS DEAD
FASHOLA'S CASE IS DEAD
KEYAMO'S HOUSE IN USA CASE IS DEAD
ALPHA BETA CASES DEAD.

ERA OF ADVANCED CORRUPTION GALORE!!

Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by Ihateheadslamer: 8:42pm On Jun 14, 2023
Go and drink water you go dey alright tongue
TermuxDarkWeb:

Common keep quiet 🤐 what do you know?
Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by alobright17(m): 8:42pm On Jun 14, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

#Tinubumustgo

Mad man when you become president carry your enemies and start shooting dam niggar.
Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by ParrotGirls360(f): 8:42pm On Jun 14, 2023
Well, all I have to say is this; " Serve well while in office so that no rubbish allegations against you can hold water when you're out of office.
Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by Evilspirit666: 8:42pm On Jun 14, 2023
I am beginning to fall in love with this man
Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by Shattuck(m): 8:42pm On Jun 14, 2023
Elsueno:
Tinubu was what we thought Buhari could be,...I hope he doesn't tolerate corrupt & incompetent people if there is overwhelming evidence against them
he has already started tolerating them, what about inec chairman, will he go no, the battle id not against corruption, it is about who gets to be the corrupt one in charge, there is a strong corruption case against akpabio yet did tinubu not endorse him for Senate presidency, nobody is fighting corruption.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by optimusprime2(m): 8:42pm On Jun 14, 2023
I am waiting for him to also change the chief justice of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by Alaigbomaster: 8:42pm On Jun 14, 2023
TermuxDarkWeb:

Cry more
adaobi doesn't have this kind of gut
Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by yusuf0876(m): 8:42pm On Jun 14, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

#Tinubumustgo
your happiest moments is to see Nigeria fail Though I'm not surprised since you're an online fraudster

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by ComptonGee: 8:42pm On Jun 14, 2023
TermuxDarkWeb:

Dindinrin! You calling Emefiele innocent says everything about you

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by TheFacelessMan: 8:43pm On Jun 14, 2023
nairavsdollars:
Don't mess with the Jagaban. I doubt if Peter Obi can have this guts

Peter Obi ran away like a woman from PDP primaries.

He doesn't have have 1/ 1 trillion of testosterone Tinubu has in his little finger. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by searchlight: 8:43pm On Jun 14, 2023
Tinubu was never my candidate During the 2023 general election but to be sincere he's the only politician in the south that can wrestle power from the funalis. He's the only southern politician who is prepared both legally and illegally to deal with the funalis. If not for anything the old corrupt man will restore parity between the north and south in government. Some zombies and agbadorians think that tinubu presidency will favor them more than some of us who never supported him. If you are not directly appointed to office we are the same in this government. The time for the government of the funalis is long gone.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by IbnIbrahim: 8:43pm On Jun 14, 2023
mancoconut:
Make I no lie, Tinubu is beginning to win me over slowly oo!
You can't but love the man. I was old enough then to remember most of the changes he brought to Lagos. I remember vividly how my school was transformed

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by Diligent1(f): 8:43pm On Jun 14, 2023
TermuxDarkWeb:
This is a stupid and nonsense comment so far
Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by Ewedegubbler: 8:43pm On Jun 14, 2023
Hifeylove:
Next suspension goes to NDLEA boss…. Watch out …

Never

Y forget say na him Dey clear market for Tinubu boys ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply)

Judith Amaechi Celebrates Wike's Sack By Tribunal (Photos) / Lists Of Nigeria Governors Who Have Range Rover Sentinel / Why We Used Buhari’s Teeth-Picking Picture For Illustration- Scottish University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.