Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,326 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss (79797 Views)

President Tinubu Suspends Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor / Abdulrasheed Bawa Slumps In Aso Rock / Monguno Is Threatening Life Of Abdulrasheed Bawa, EFCC Boss - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by ashawopikin(m): 8:50pm On Jun 14, 2023
Mattawalle go deyhappy now
Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by Ofunaofu: 8:50pm On Jun 14, 2023
alobright17:

Yet USA sent delegates on his inauguration. Keep making noise.

It doesn't change that fact

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by ParrotGirls360(f): 8:50pm On Jun 14, 2023
So, USA is your validator of who is right for Nigeria? Dey play. USA that's on her knees and looking for nations to rip from? Dey play. grin

alobright17:

Yet USA sent delegates on his inauguration. Keep making noise.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by evanvick: 8:50pm On Jun 14, 2023
He should not forget to dig deep into the activities of the energy sector. Most corrupt sector.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by Jking20(m): 8:50pm On Jun 14, 2023
Who's next??
Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by moneyissweet(m): 8:50pm On Jun 14, 2023
You don't know anything. In fact, if this is the only thing tinubu can achieve then he is the best man for the job.

I am obidient but I am beginning to love jagaban, Emefiele is a big thief and the efcc boss is an armed robber.

TermuxDarkWeb:
Nonsense. This man is crossing his bandry, first it was the innocent CBN Governor Godwin Emefiele and is EFCC chairman. He's creating Lifetime enemies, but it will surely hit him hard. Am not surprised it's government of Yourba he wants to fix only Yourba Muslims in higher positions. NONSENSE

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by searchlight: 8:50pm On Jun 14, 2023
mancoconut:
Make I no lie, Tinubu is beginning to win me over slowly oo!
I never wanted him during the election but his moves since assuming office has been too notch. Not like the other fool who doesn't know anything happening in his government. If tinubu does that which I expect obi to do why won't I support him even as a mandate thieve?

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by TsbAfrica: 8:50pm On Jun 14, 2023
TermuxDarkWeb:
Nonsense. This man is crossing his bandry, first it was the innocent CBN Governor Godwin Emefiele and is EFCC chairman. He's creating Lifetime enemies, but it will surely hit him hard. Am not surprised it's government of Yourba he wants to fix only Yourba Muslims in higher positions. NONSENSE
haha a wailer without bob Marley ... As e dey pain Dem ... E dey hmmmm grin.
Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by Dododawa01: 8:51pm On Jun 14, 2023
TermuxDarkWeb:

Ogbon agbon ju lo maa pa e but Jagaban is in right path mumu people
Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by Nasir123(m): 8:51pm On Jun 14, 2023
femmoy:

This is my second time of quoting you today, I'm struggling to believe that you're not the one behind this moniker,maybe your account was hacked or something but if it's you,then again I'm so much disappointed in you.

Leave that boy!
Na mumu boy!!
Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by Lacash: 8:51pm On Jun 14, 2023
fergie001:

SOURCE
U can’t build a Skyscraper on a shaky foundation….God bless PBAT 💯💯🙏 #SayNoToCurruption
Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by Peppysco: 8:52pm On Jun 14, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Tinubu don't know what he is about to put his hand into

This is how to know a president that will fail

Removing his perceived enemies from office and installing his friends
Installing his own personal thief in office

#Tinubumustgo

I have never perceived you as a sensible or a logical person. If it isn't about weed, it is about degrading women or bombing, so bereft of sound understanding. I guess you're too dull to know that both Emefiele and the Bawa guy have hefty investigations hanging around their necks, the reason Buhari shielded them from prosecution. Yes, the president has every reason to suspend them indefinitely pending the outcome of their investigations, go upgrade your thinking, weed will not make you know or understand everything.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by AK481(m): 8:52pm On Jun 14, 2023
Who Is he handing over to?

A yoruba man?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by moneyissweet(m): 8:52pm On Jun 14, 2023
No oo, obi no fit abeg.

nairavsdollars:
Don't mess with the Jagaban. I doubt if Peter Obi can have this guts
Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by amp01(m): 8:52pm On Jun 14, 2023
uote author=Ihateheadslamer post=123799008]You're against the suspension of emefile the biggest scammer Nigeria ever had [/quote]

If Emiefele was the biggest scammer,what of his boss Buhari.
You think Emiefele implement those policies without the approval of his boss(buhari.)

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by Angel55555(m): 8:53pm On Jun 14, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

#Tinubumustgo
Dey play, boss.
Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by Diligent1(f): 8:53pm On Jun 14, 2023
Oludara202:
Lol, doesn't make any sense when the biggest scammer and fraudster in the person of Mahmood Yakubu is walking freely. We are watching.
It is a scam that Obi won the election, I didn't vote for Obi so also majority of Nigerians, I can't leave Asiwaju who is far better than Obi because I am not a fool.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by descartes400: 8:53pm On Jun 14, 2023
Soulpray:
Suspending all Buharis saints grin

The President need to recall the Attorney General of the Federation and minister of justice, Malami, fire and arrest him.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by alobright17(m): 8:53pm On Jun 14, 2023
ParrotGirls360:
So, USA is your validator of who is right for Nigeria? Dey play. USA that's on her knees and looking for nations to rip from? Dey play. grin

mention the country that would've made you believe, Russia? The one that's in war? No matter how you see it USA is still greater than many countries and still hold the power and honor.
Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by moneyissweet(m): 8:53pm On Jun 14, 2023
Jagaban is very fearless.

Remember,no cabal.

mancoconut:
Make I no lie, Tinubu is beginning to win me over slowly oo!
Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by EMREX02: 8:54pm On Jun 14, 2023
Owaincouncil:

Are you saying your Peter obi will leave Bawa and emefiele if he had won the election? Truly we dodge a bullet.
Young man, the person you quoted is a staunch BUHARIST and TINUBU supporter. Peter Obi got nothing to do with your comment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by Lacash: 8:54pm On Jun 14, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
You're against the suspension of emefile the biggest scammer Nigeria ever had
Like say he nor follow dey dis 9ja when Emefiele dey show us Shege Banza … Oluku😀
Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by Nfora: 8:54pm On Jun 14, 2023
Why should the president have such powers to fire EFCC boss, who is even suppose to investigate the presidency?

The appointment and sacking of the EFCC boss should be done by The NJC, with approval from the NASS.

What a calamity!
Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by alobright17(m): 8:55pm On Jun 14, 2023
Ofunaofu:

It doesn't change that fact
you're a sore losser so nothing will make sense to you till after 8yrs.
Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by Kukutenla: 8:55pm On Jun 14, 2023
Codes151:
are you people in that country normal?

Was Bawa not indicted in fraud? Was the cbn govt not indicted.

What do you people want?
What fraud was Bawa indicted

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by TsbAfrica: 8:55pm On Jun 14, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

#Tinubumustgo
oga nah loud you blow today It's must be from pitakwa becasue you press off key. Tinubu is your leader for the next 8 years. Next nah ndlea we go dismantle so that you no fit see smoke again hahaha ... Jagaban to the world !!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by Kasamadupe1: 8:55pm On Jun 14, 2023
TermuxDarkWeb:

I am sure you know you are an idiot

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by BabaO2: 8:56pm On Jun 14, 2023
TermuxDarkWeb:
Keep quite,
The country needs complete reset.
Emefiele is the worst person to have held sensitive position like cbn in Nigeria history. No right thinking president will allow him a day longer in office after inauguration.
Bawa suspension was as a result of huge allegations against his office and even his appointment was a big fraud, so you expected him to still remain in office? I wonder your level of exposure and understanding. If you are worried about yoruba's appointments, go and compare appointments of Jonathan era with any other governments since independence to date.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by AntiZikist: 8:56pm On Jun 14, 2023
TermuxDarkWeb:

Just read the crap you wrote.

Pig

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by schoolboymatt(m): 8:56pm On Jun 14, 2023
Tinubu is the man!
Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by happney65: 8:56pm On Jun 14, 2023
JohnBullMySon:
This man is taking out Buharists one after the other.

Of course. And replace them with his cronies. I expect to see a Yoruba Man as a replacement
Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by blesdman(m): 8:57pm On Jun 14, 2023
AK481:
Who Is he handing over to?

A yoruba man?
Great....

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Confronts DSS Officials Over Refusal Of Legal Team To Access Court / One Of The 'Bishops' At Shettima's Unveiling Contested As APC Youth Leader / Comparison Of Ex-President Jonathan And President Buhari's ADCs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.