Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

See The Two States In Nigeria You Hardly Hear Of - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / See The Two States In Nigeria You Hardly Hear Of (77134 Views)

If You are Doing Well In Nigeria, You Have No Business Relocating Abroad / Coldest States In Nigeria / 5 Places In Nigeria You Should Visit In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Two States In Nigeria You Hardly Hear Of by zeyt: 12:47pm On Jun 15, 2023
Their population is low compared to other states.
Re: See The Two States In Nigeria You Hardly Hear Of by highchief1: 12:48pm On Jun 15, 2023
GreatBoss:
*TWO STATES IN NIGERIA WEY MANY TIMES, I DEY EVEN FORGET SAY THEY EXIST NA GOMBE AND KEBBI.*

*WHY SO NOT POPULAR.**

bayelsa o.rich but very quiet state

2 Likes

Re: See The Two States In Nigeria You Hardly Hear Of by perragy(m): 12:48pm On Jun 15, 2023
We barely hear of CrossRiver, Bayelsa and little of Bauchi
Re: See The Two States In Nigeria You Hardly Hear Of by Gbeng30(m): 12:49pm On Jun 15, 2023
The truth is that those state you mention have lowest numbers of elite or educated people.... You know that's the importacy of education..
Re: See The Two States In Nigeria You Hardly Hear Of by Bashirkareem31: 12:50pm On Jun 15, 2023
Kwara.Na Sarakis dey mostly bring news and attentions to the state
Re: See The Two States In Nigeria You Hardly Hear Of by kingyakos: 12:52pm On Jun 15, 2023
GreatBoss:
*TWO STATES IN NIGERIA WEY MANY TIMES, I DEY EVEN FORGET SAY THEY EXIST NA GOMBE AND KEBBI.*

*WHY SO NOT POPULAR.**

U only hear about them wen they want kill any Christian for blasphemy
Re: See The Two States In Nigeria You Hardly Hear Of by olayemi934: 12:54pm On Jun 15, 2023
not for people like us who served in Dakingari, Kebbi
GreatBoss:

*WHY SO NOT POPULAR.**

Re: See The Two States In Nigeria You Hardly Hear Of by Shikena(m): 12:55pm On Jun 15, 2023
saintkel:
which state currently is ahead of Ebonyi in infrastructural development?
Anambra
Re: See The Two States In Nigeria You Hardly Hear Of by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jun 15, 2023
Typing:

Gombe State fine pass all the States in Igbo Land.
the thread was not about the ugliest states. In attempting to ridicule Igbos, remember not to sound unintelligent

1 Like

Re: See The Two States In Nigeria You Hardly Hear Of by Goalnaldo(m): 12:57pm On Jun 15, 2023
Bauchi, kebbi, yobe, taraba. Choose your top two.
Re: See The Two States In Nigeria You Hardly Hear Of by Kobicove(m): 12:59pm On Jun 15, 2023
Fren232:

I was about to type Taraba.
I know nothing about that state, never in thr news for anything

There was a time it was in the news because of that highway robber and kidnapper Wadume

1 Like

Re: See The Two States In Nigeria You Hardly Hear Of by Sleekfingers: 1:00pm On Jun 15, 2023
GreatBoss:

*WHY SO NOT POPULAR.**

Bayelsa, jigawa, Taraba, Niger Nasarawa, Ebonyi , Yobe
Re: See The Two States In Nigeria You Hardly Hear Of by okeyfineboy(m): 1:02pm On Jun 15, 2023
techgen:
Op reminds me of how I felt when I saw my NYSC posting letter…JIGAWA…Imagination wan kee me, I was just wondering what the people and state look like…Before it was later changed to BAUCHI, las las na mind I take go north for camp that year and later redeploy to CR🥱

You just reminded of wailo camp....I enjoy that place that year ohhh

1 Like

Re: See The Two States In Nigeria You Hardly Hear Of by kiddkash(m): 1:02pm On Jun 15, 2023
Typing:

How many times have you been to Enugu
Re: See The Two States In Nigeria You Hardly Hear Of by Sleekfingers: 1:03pm On Jun 15, 2023
NoToPile:
Its kebbi. It seems to be a relatively peaceful state, not in the news for anything.

Coupled with Zero development
Re: See The Two States In Nigeria You Hardly Hear Of by JeffEdos(m): 1:07pm On Jun 15, 2023
Not just two Bauchi inclusive
Re: See The Two States In Nigeria You Hardly Hear Of by Kylekent59: 1:10pm On Jun 15, 2023
Kebbi and Taraba.
Re: See The Two States In Nigeria You Hardly Hear Of by OneKinGuy(m): 1:10pm On Jun 15, 2023
For me, Yobe and Jigawa.

I only remembered Jigawa was a state when they pulled over 400k votes 9n 2019 election
Re: See The Two States In Nigeria You Hardly Hear Of by Westman001: 1:10pm On Jun 15, 2023
Jigawa, Zamfara, Taraba.
Re: See The Two States In Nigeria You Hardly Hear Of by lolu2019: 1:12pm On Jun 15, 2023
Yobe and nasarrawa
Re: See The Two States In Nigeria You Hardly Hear Of by Donedeal1(m): 1:16pm On Jun 15, 2023
The characters heading those states made them obscure
Re: See The Two States In Nigeria You Hardly Hear Of by casualobserver: 1:21pm On Jun 15, 2023
Emyzoloye5:
Jigawa and yobe state nko?

It is a tight call for 2nd spot between Yobe, jigawa and Kebbi, but you see that Gombe, e dey on his own for no1 spot.

Then again this is from the point of view of the south. If you ask people in the North they may see things differently and ask which state is Ebonyi or Abia.

2 Likes

Re: See The Two States In Nigeria You Hardly Hear Of by Cmanforall: 1:21pm On Jun 15, 2023
Emyzoloye5:
Gombe
Re: See The Two States In Nigeria You Hardly Hear Of by Squirrel1(m): 1:24pm On Jun 15, 2023
Typing:

exactly 💯. They aren't ready for this.

1 Like

Re: See The Two States In Nigeria You Hardly Hear Of by Eyitore(m): 1:35pm On Jun 15, 2023
Taraba and Abia
Re: See The Two States In Nigeria You Hardly Hear Of by iruocious: 1:35pm On Jun 15, 2023
Emyzoloye5:
Exactly the two I thought of 😄😄
Re: See The Two States In Nigeria You Hardly Hear Of by Eyitore(m): 1:37pm On Jun 15, 2023
Taraba and Ebonyi
Re: See The Two States In Nigeria You Hardly Hear Of by 1972xy: 1:41pm On Jun 15, 2023
Kebbi and Yobe states are domicile
Re: See The Two States In Nigeria You Hardly Hear Of by Juju70(m): 1:44pm On Jun 15, 2023
Those ones na coded looting
Re: See The Two States In Nigeria You Hardly Hear Of by kernniejay(m): 1:45pm On Jun 15, 2023
mytime24:
Make all those states merge together
If they merge together, they will almost form a continent o cheesy grin
Northern states in Nigeria have crazy land mass. Niger state alone is bigger than most African countries.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

5 Friends Die In A Car Accident While Retuning From Nightclub In Port Harcourt / American Street Filled With Potholes You Don't See On TV (Photos & Video) / NIGERIANS IN LONDON The Never Told Stories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.