Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,893 members, 7,821,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

See The Two States In Nigeria You Hardly Hear Of - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / See The Two States In Nigeria You Hardly Hear Of (77128 Views)

If You are Doing Well In Nigeria, You Have No Business Relocating Abroad / Coldest States In Nigeria / 5 Places In Nigeria You Should Visit In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Two States In Nigeria You Hardly Hear Of by AliEzeOlu: 5:27pm On Jun 15, 2023
GreatBoss:
*TWO STATES IN NIGERIA WEY MANY TIMES, I DEY EVEN FORGET SAY THEY EXIST NA GOMBE AND KEBBI.*

*WHY SO NOT POPULAR.**

Lagos and Port Harcourt

Grin grin grin

Re: See The Two States In Nigeria You Hardly Hear Of by Gaabasky: 5:33pm On Jun 15, 2023
Yobe in the North and Bayelsa in the South
Re: See The Two States In Nigeria You Hardly Hear Of by Ebubu2: 5:44pm On Jun 15, 2023
Alamkir:

Ur problem is u are finding it hard that someone doesn't hear much about ur state, instead of u to just accept dat everyone is different with their opinion, says much about ur person. Do u know where I stay, do we hav d same interested? Why do u think I should be looking for Ebonyi news online?
oga accept say ur tv don spoil
Re: See The Two States In Nigeria You Hardly Hear Of by ruffhandu: 5:50pm On Jun 15, 2023
notttty:

Yes malami the rogue attorney general

Hahahahaha. Being known for a wrong thing.
Re: See The Two States In Nigeria You Hardly Hear Of by ruffhandu: 5:50pm On Jun 15, 2023
Mrbenny001:
dey there... your malami and bawa of efcc are both from KEBBI state
Lol, even Bawa too.
Re: See The Two States In Nigeria You Hardly Hear Of by Germi9: 5:53pm On Jun 15, 2023
Kebbi and yobe
Re: See The Two States In Nigeria You Hardly Hear Of by NICEEY: 5:53pm On Jun 15, 2023
[quote author=AliEzeOlu post=123818946][/quote] Eweee, this wan don finish us.
Re: See The Two States In Nigeria You Hardly Hear Of by kiddkash(m): 6:05pm On Jun 15, 2023
Typing:

Enugu na very small State. I know that state like the back of my hand. Enugu main Capital too small. Almost everyone know each other in that town grin grin
Ok
Re: See The Two States In Nigeria You Hardly Hear Of by OceanEye: 6:15pm On Jun 15, 2023
ruffhandu:
That Kebbi sounds like it belongs to Niger republic. I doubt if their politicians interacts with other states' politicians. It's possible they have their own laws and are functioning as a country, who knows. Maybe when you enter there, then you read and hear about them. Lol.

I was born and brought up in kebbi state.

Do hear about Argungu fishing and cultural festival? I grew up in that fishing town.

Kebbi state is popular because of that unique festival.
Re: See The Two States In Nigeria You Hardly Hear Of by bizhop01: 6:30pm On Jun 15, 2023
Typing:

Gombe State fine pass all the States in Igbo Land.
Aboki you no dey read?
Re: See The Two States In Nigeria You Hardly Hear Of by Typing: 6:30pm On Jun 15, 2023
bizhop01:

Aboki you no dey read?

No
Re: See The Two States In Nigeria You Hardly Hear Of by notttty(m): 6:44pm On Jun 15, 2023
ruffhandu:

Hahahahaha. Being known for a wrong thing.
Need to seee what he build in kebbi and Kano state. Hotel malls and private hospitals.
Re: See The Two States In Nigeria You Hardly Hear Of by Konkoja: 7:35pm On Jun 15, 2023
OceanEye:

Do hear about Argungu fishing and cultural festival? I grew up in that fishing town.

Kanta College?
Re: See The Two States In Nigeria You Hardly Hear Of by ruffhandu: 7:45pm On Jun 15, 2023
OceanEye:

I though Argungu takes place in Bauchi. I have a dream of visiting the place.
Re: See The Two States In Nigeria You Hardly Hear Of by ruffhandu: 7:46pm On Jun 15, 2023
notttty:

Need to seee what he build in kebbi and Kano state. Hotel malls and private hospitals.
Wow! But the man was obviously a thief, a man who corrupt officers accused of being corrupt. Lol.

1 Like

Re: See The Two States In Nigeria You Hardly Hear Of by AliEzeOlu: 7:56pm On Jun 15, 2023
NICEEY:
Eweee, this wan don finish us.

grin grin grin
Re: See The Two States In Nigeria You Hardly Hear Of by OceanEye: 7:56pm On Jun 15, 2023
Konkoja:

Kanta College?

Sama secondary school
Re: See The Two States In Nigeria You Hardly Hear Of by OceanEye: 7:58pm On Jun 15, 2023
ruffhandu:

I though Argungu takes place in Bauchi. I have a dream of visiting the place.

Bauchi is another town in kebbi state. Argungu is where the festival takes place.
Re: See The Two States In Nigeria You Hardly Hear Of by Konkoja: 8:16pm On Jun 15, 2023
OceanEye:

Sama secondary school

Hmm! Small world.

Primary school - Shehu Kangiwa?
Re: See The Two States In Nigeria You Hardly Hear Of by OceanEye: 8:18pm On Jun 15, 2023
Konkoja:

Hmm! Small world.

Primary school - Shehu Kangiwa?

Absolutely correct. Shehu kangiwa
Re: See The Two States In Nigeria You Hardly Hear Of by Konkoja: 8:36pm On Jun 15, 2023
OceanEye:

Absolutely correct. Shehu kangiwa

Interesting!
Re: See The Two States In Nigeria You Hardly Hear Of by MoneyMustBMade(m): 8:42pm On Jun 15, 2023
NwekereNdokl:

Ebonyi is a backward useless worthless state that’s why millions of ebonyi people prefer to live in Anambra

Oga stop talking nonsense
Am from Anambra Nneokwa
Anambra people are everywhere bro same as other part of igbos are everywhere

Igbos are business minded people and travellers so stop attacking your fellow brother
Re: See The Two States In Nigeria You Hardly Hear Of by MoneyMustBMade(m): 8:46pm On Jun 15, 2023
NwekereNdokl:
Anambra is the America of ebonyi people that’s why most ebonyi indigenes prefer to live in Anambra but you can hardly see anyone from Anambra living in your backward useless worthless ebonyi state.

Open thread and show us the flyovers let’s all count if it is more than 4 or 5. The same flyovers Anambra has been building before the backward ebonyi came as a state.

What part of Anambra you dey?
I dey temp site
Re: See The Two States In Nigeria You Hardly Hear Of by Kaypols(f): 9:08pm On Jun 15, 2023
For me it Bayelsa.that state is hardly in the news
Re: See The Two States In Nigeria You Hardly Hear Of by ABBEYsammy01(m): 9:23pm On Jun 15, 2023
Gombe state might not be that popular but believe me honestly, that state is one of the best States in Nigeria, very beautiful, clean, peaceful and can boasts of 24 hours of electricity...
Re: See The Two States In Nigeria You Hardly Hear Of by Stevyne: 9:49pm On Jun 15, 2023
ABBEYsammy01:
Gombe state might not be that popular but believe me honestly, that state is one of the best States in Nigeria, very beautiful, clean, peaceful and can boasts of 24 hours of electricity...
💯
Re: See The Two States In Nigeria You Hardly Hear Of by OVB123: 10:09pm On Jun 15, 2023
donbenie:
I'm sure your state is amongst the ones you listed..
What exactly is special about Edo State?
Let me guess,it's your state?
Whether good or bad, edo state is well known.

1 Like

Re: See The Two States In Nigeria You Hardly Hear Of by OVB123: 10:21pm On Jun 15, 2023
Winters23:

Actually I had a little concern adding edo state and when I saw your reply it hit me hard. Although I’m not from edo but the state is crappy as sh*t
Whether good or bad, edo state is among the well know state in Nigeria. Take it or leave it, it is true.

1 Like

Re: See The Two States In Nigeria You Hardly Hear Of by Melagros(m): 10:52pm On Jun 15, 2023
spencekat:
Jigawa and Kebbi
Sometimes I do hear about kebbi, but you see that jigawa, wallai tallai na babu
Re: See The Two States In Nigeria You Hardly Hear Of by Babisha10(m): 11:28pm On Jun 15, 2023
Fren232:

I was about to type Taraba.
I know nothing about that state, never in thr news for anything
That's mean you're not a regular person on nairaland
Re: See The Two States In Nigeria You Hardly Hear Of by Babisha10(m): 11:31pm On Jun 15, 2023
Typing:

Gombe State fine pass all the States in Igbo Land.
Oga why deviating from the topic of discussion must we always bring tribalism in to a discussion to prove our point?
Re: See The Two States In Nigeria You Hardly Hear Of by MrDDM: 1:18am On Jun 16, 2023
casualobserver:

It is a tight call for 2nd spot between Yobe, jigawa and Kebbi, but you see that Gombe, e dey on his own for no1 spot.

Then again this is from the point of view of the south. If you ask people in the North they may see things differently and ask which state is Ebonyi or Abia.

You are very right most average Northerner no nothing about southern states. State like Akwa ibom, Ebonyi, Ekiti Osun are less popular, some towns are even popular than the whole state. Eg Sagamu, Ijebu, Ilesha, Ogbomosho, Onitsha, Warri, Auchi, Aba so on. May be they are popular due to trade and commercial activities exist between those town and North.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

5 Friends Die In A Car Accident While Retuning From Nightclub In Port Harcourt / NIGERIANS IN LONDON The Never Told Stories / American Street Filled With Potholes You Don't See On TV (Photos & Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.