Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,859 members, 7,821,003 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

See The Two States In Nigeria You Hardly Hear Of - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / See The Two States In Nigeria You Hardly Hear Of (77127 Views)

If You are Doing Well In Nigeria, You Have No Business Relocating Abroad / Coldest States In Nigeria / 5 Places In Nigeria You Should Visit In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Two States In Nigeria You Hardly Hear Of by egestarch009(m): 1:46pm On Jun 15, 2023
[b][/b]
otosa:
Jigawa is one of the states that most of Nigerians believe that is not exiting anymore.
Re: See The Two States In Nigeria You Hardly Hear Of by 8stargeneral: 1:46pm On Jun 15, 2023
Even their governors hardly visit other state governors.,..they don't interact with other state

Are sure they don't have their own law's
Re: See The Two States In Nigeria You Hardly Hear Of by kernniejay(m): 1:46pm On Jun 15, 2023
1972xy:
Kebbi and Yobe states are domicile dormant
Re: See The Two States In Nigeria You Hardly Hear Of by forexprophet(m): 1:54pm On Jun 15, 2023
Because they are so peaceful.....no violence as such..... Also a lot of money in Gombe cos of the grains market

GreatBoss:
*TWO STATES IN NIGERIA WEY MANY TIMES, I DEY EVEN FORGET SAY THEY EXIST NA GOMBE AND KEBBI.*

*WHY SO NOT POPULAR.**

Re: See The Two States In Nigeria You Hardly Hear Of by clintino700(m): 1:54pm On Jun 15, 2023
Gombe
Jigawa,
personally i don't think Kebbi is in Nigeria grin cheesy grin nothing happens here at all.
They should site something here for the nation to drive more visitors.
Re: See The Two States In Nigeria You Hardly Hear Of by worksmart(m): 1:57pm On Jun 15, 2023
Sokoto and Jigiwa
Re: See The Two States In Nigeria You Hardly Hear Of by izubext007: 1:58pm On Jun 15, 2023
Delta
Re: See The Two States In Nigeria You Hardly Hear Of by justjify(m): 2:03pm On Jun 15, 2023
GreatBoss:
*TWO STATES IN NIGERIA WEY MANY TIMES, I DEY EVEN FORGET SAY THEY EXIST NA GOMBE AND KEBBI.*

*WHY SO NOT POPULAR.**
I am telling you.
For me it's KEBBI

Re: See The Two States In Nigeria You Hardly Hear Of by LagBae(f): 2:03pm On Jun 15, 2023
Jigawa and Yobe
Re: See The Two States In Nigeria You Hardly Hear Of by Hahnemann: 2:05pm On Jun 15, 2023
Kingray10:
Kebbi
Gombe
Yobe
U will hardly see any of these 3 even in news

Especially Kebbi state
Re: See The Two States In Nigeria You Hardly Hear Of by Ebubu2: 2:10pm On Jun 15, 2023
slimjohn2k5:
Ebonyi
you and the people who like your post live under a rock
Re: See The Two States In Nigeria You Hardly Hear Of by Ebubu2: 2:14pm On Jun 15, 2023
Kaiser20:

He did not mention the infrastructures, naa so una dey fail the exam.
You may NOT read about Eboyin state on Nairaland for one month
oga you dey cap nonsense. Talk say you no get Mb to come online we go understand.
Ebonyi is a happening place.

1 Like

Re: See The Two States In Nigeria You Hardly Hear Of by Ebubu2: 2:16pm On Jun 15, 2023
georgeakins:

We are talking of popularity, not infrastructural development.

There are some stares you hardly read about them , perhaps their governors/leaders are the quiet type who don't like niose
Who told you Ebonyi outgoing governor Umahi is not popular ? That man needs no introduction in Ebonyi politics
The popular Abakaliki rice is from where?

Are you even a Nigerian?
Re: See The Two States In Nigeria You Hardly Hear Of by Ebubu2: 2:17pm On Jun 15, 2023
FOOTSOLDIER2:

You are not wise or you have not been online, upon Dave Umahi had made it among top 10 most popular
that man you quoted is just bored and looking for who to quote him
Re: See The Two States In Nigeria You Hardly Hear Of by Ebubu2: 2:18pm On Jun 15, 2023
fastseo:

it was before not now. its the best state ever since umehi governed it
exactly
Re: See The Two States In Nigeria You Hardly Hear Of by leo2020: 2:18pm On Jun 15, 2023
The question was not about infrastructure. Read again but slowly
saintkel:
which state currently is ahead of Ebonyi in infrastructural development?
Re: See The Two States In Nigeria You Hardly Hear Of by Ebubu2: 2:19pm On Jun 15, 2023
Alamkir:

Who is talking about development? They said State u heardly hear of state. For me I heardly hear of Ebonyi and jigawa
na because you no get Mb or you browse once in 3months na why you no dey hear of Ebonyi or your ear block grin
Re: See The Two States In Nigeria You Hardly Hear Of by Ebubu2: 2:20pm On Jun 15, 2023
Shikena:

Anambra
Anambra get 17 flyovers like Ebonyi?

1 Like

Re: See The Two States In Nigeria You Hardly Hear Of by Ebubu2: 2:21pm On Jun 15, 2023
Eyitore:
Taraba and Ebonyi

wow you didn’t know Ebonyi constructed airport that was named after Buhari?

You must live under a Rock!

1 Like

Re: See The Two States In Nigeria You Hardly Hear Of by mario2k(m): 2:35pm On Jun 15, 2023
Zaria and Niger
Re: See The Two States In Nigeria You Hardly Hear Of by tenderpet: 2:35pm On Jun 15, 2023
Jigawa and Kebbi. These are the 2 most unnoticed states
Re: See The Two States In Nigeria You Hardly Hear Of by Trustmea: 2:39pm On Jun 15, 2023
UCyril:
Nasarawa State

I'm not from north but nasarawa state is a happening state. Nasarawa is even more popular than some states in South

1 Like

Re: See The Two States In Nigeria You Hardly Hear Of by techgen(m): 2:44pm On Jun 15, 2023
Tonylyte:

U enjoy CR my state ba? Which area u serve?

Calabar na the real deal…I serve for AFIETE for Rural Electrification Agency…under Calabar Municipality 😁

1 Like

Re: See The Two States In Nigeria You Hardly Hear Of by rickleye: 2:48pm On Jun 15, 2023
amadil14:
Jigawa and kebbi

Where /what is kebbi ?
Re: See The Two States In Nigeria You Hardly Hear Of by Bimpe29: 2:52pm On Jun 15, 2023
Taraba and Jigawa
Re: See The Two States In Nigeria You Hardly Hear Of by pagorino(m): 3:04pm On Jun 15, 2023
Kebbi and Jigawa
Re: See The Two States In Nigeria You Hardly Hear Of by donbenie(m): 3:12pm On Jun 15, 2023
Typing:

Gombe State fine pass all the States in Igbo Land.
Liar?
Which Gombe State?
The one I served in?
Liar,Liar..
It no fine pass Anambra..
It no fine pass Imo..
It no fine pass Enugu..
Re: See The Two States In Nigeria You Hardly Hear Of by vickydevoka(m): 3:15pm On Jun 15, 2023
otosa:
Jigawa is one of the states that most of Nigerians believe that is not exiting anymore.
So u de hear about Kebbi abi
Re: See The Two States In Nigeria You Hardly Hear Of by vickydevoka(m): 3:17pm On Jun 15, 2023
tonexman18:
Taraba and Jigawa..
Mama Taraba
Re: See The Two States In Nigeria You Hardly Hear Of by donbenie(m): 3:18pm On Jun 15, 2023
Winters23:

We have less than 10 states in Nigeria, namely: Lagos, Rivers, Delta, Kano, Kaduna, akwa ibom, Ogun, edo states. The rest should be scrapped and trashed
I'm sure your state is amongst the ones you listed..
What exactly is special about Edo State?
Let me guess,it's your state?
Re: See The Two States In Nigeria You Hardly Hear Of by donbenie(m): 3:19pm On Jun 15, 2023
Ebubu2:
Anambra get 17 flyovers like Ebonyi?
So na 17 flyovers dey determine who get infrastructure?🥱

1 Like

Re: See The Two States In Nigeria You Hardly Hear Of by VIKTO83(m): 3:22pm On Jun 15, 2023
Yobe and jigawa.

Zamfara is always popular for the wrong reasons.
Last time they came to prominence was when their then governor was promoting Sharia. Now it's banditary and illegal mining.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

5 Friends Die In A Car Accident While Retuning From Nightclub In Port Harcourt / NIGERIANS IN LONDON The Never Told Stories / American Street Filled With Potholes You Don't See On TV (Photos & Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.