Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,995 members, 7,835,336 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Imo Was In The Cemetery When I Assumed Office, I Exhumed It – Uzodimma (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo Was In The Cemetery When I Assumed Office, I Exhumed It – Uzodimma (Video) (13444 Views)

Security Has Improved In Nigeria Since I Assumed Office – Tinubu / Breakdown Of Buhari’s Travels Since He Assumed Office Revealed / Reno, Fayose Mock President Buhari for saying he assumed office in 2005 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo Was In The Cemetery When I Assumed Office, I Exhumed It – Uzodimma (Video) by AntiChristian: 8:45am On Jun 15, 2023
grin

Kare o! Escavator!
Re: Imo Was In The Cemetery When I Assumed Office, I Exhumed It – Uzodimma (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 8:46am On Jun 15, 2023
Uzodinma, you have tried... But, kill that hype abeg!

Emeka Ihedioha had already set the course for redeeming Imo state from the rot left behind by your fellow APC member when the Supreme Court did their Abracadabra! tongue

The real question now remains... What did APC do for 8 years in Imo state prior to another APC takeover??! Same with Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Imo Was In The Cemetery When I Assumed Office, I Exhumed It – Uzodimma (Video) by bablon20(m): 8:49am On Jun 15, 2023
At time it's better for these politicians to just keep quiet when they have nothing to say. Why should you label a whole state occupied by human beings a grave. This is an insult to all the inhabitants of the state.

2 Likes

Re: Imo Was In The Cemetery When I Assumed Office, I Exhumed It – Uzodimma (Video) by bunmioguns(m): 8:50am On Jun 15, 2023
grin grin...
Re: Imo Was In The Cemetery When I Assumed Office, I Exhumed It – Uzodimma (Video) by chatinent: 8:50am On Jun 15, 2023
Reiterating Trump's word?
Re: Imo Was In The Cemetery When I Assumed Office, I Exhumed It – Uzodimma (Video) by jayAjoku(m): 8:50am On Jun 15, 2023
UptownVibes:
People will still vote him.. Most nigerians prefer opprrssors to rule over them..
you people still believe voting actually works ?

2 Likes

Re: Imo Was In The Cemetery When I Assumed Office, I Exhumed It – Uzodimma (Video) by Melonsmasher: 8:54am On Jun 15, 2023
Zombie governor only in your family is the cemetery where exhumed the dead.. Foolish talk
Re: Imo Was In The Cemetery When I Assumed Office, I Exhumed It – Uzodimma (Video) by SmartPolician: 8:56am On Jun 15, 2023
alizma:
I heard he is doing well in term of road construction.
I hope his people will not reject him because he is in APC.

Hope Uzodinma is a curse to Imo State

1 Like

Re: Imo Was In The Cemetery When I Assumed Office, I Exhumed It – Uzodimma (Video) by UptownVibes(m): 8:58am On Jun 15, 2023
jayAjoku:
you people still believe voting actually works ?
Even if it doesnt work.. Some persons will still leave their house to go vote for that dude,aftrr collecting peanut

2 Likes

Re: Imo Was In The Cemetery When I Assumed Office, I Exhumed It – Uzodimma (Video) by fergie001: 8:58am On Jun 15, 2023
Why are you lying, Hope?

Anyways, Congrats in advance on your second term in Office.
Re: Imo Was In The Cemetery When I Assumed Office, I Exhumed It – Uzodimma (Video) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 8:58am On Jun 15, 2023
Lovenorth:
Igbo land was a cemetery grin, Nigerians deserved the leaders they have

And we thought we could get a sane person from the North .....so pathetic Bro.....
Re: Imo Was In The Cemetery When I Assumed Office, I Exhumed It – Uzodimma (Video) by sameks08(m): 9:00am On Jun 15, 2023
Had it been that our votes count all this rubbish statement will not happen that is why once they get to that office they said what they like and get away with it

1 Like

Re: Imo Was In The Cemetery When I Assumed Office, I Exhumed It – Uzodimma (Video) by Cmanforall: 9:01am On Jun 15, 2023
Re: Imo Was In The Cemetery When I Assumed Office, I Exhumed It – Uzodimma (Video) by Tvoice: 9:05am On Jun 15, 2023
Please shortup, is it the same imo that i visited or another imo ,goat wicked human being
Re: Imo Was In The Cemetery When I Assumed Office, I Exhumed It – Uzodimma (Video) by Gbenga4ever1411: 9:06am On Jun 15, 2023
Ndi exumer
Re: Imo Was In The Cemetery When I Assumed Office, I Exhumed It – Uzodimma (Video) by alizma: 9:08am On Jun 15, 2023
SmartPolician:

Hope Uzodinma is a curse to Imo State
Depending on the angle you are viewing it from. It is possible that the 9 I am seeing is 6 from your own end.
Re: Imo Was In The Cemetery When I Assumed Office, I Exhumed It – Uzodimma (Video) by SpatialKing(m): 9:14am On Jun 15, 2023
Imo that is educationally backward now.
Anambra has taken over

1 Like

Re: Imo Was In The Cemetery When I Assumed Office, I Exhumed It – Uzodimma (Video) by gidgiddy: 9:15am On Jun 15, 2023
Imo was ver peaceful until Uzodimma came and turned it into a war zone

1 Like

Re: Imo Was In The Cemetery When I Assumed Office, I Exhumed It – Uzodimma (Video) by Dabruzzy22: 9:17am On Jun 15, 2023
And you are just telling us this?
Re: Imo Was In The Cemetery When I Assumed Office, I Exhumed It – Uzodimma (Video) by Magabush1(m): 9:27am On Jun 15, 2023
Oga, if you don't know, browse. All the road he rehabilitated and constructed that buhari commissioned. Was in in ebonyi. If you hate someone,talk than baseless and unsubstantiated talk

chicoMX:
grin

Hope Uzodinma is yet to carryout any significant project in Imo state. Ever since he became governor, I have never seen him on FP for projects commissioning of completion.

The sad part is , he's the favorite to win the forthcoming elections.

1 Like

Re: Imo Was In The Cemetery When I Assumed Office, I Exhumed It – Uzodimma (Video) by udemzyudex(m): 9:28am On Jun 15, 2023
Imo people na true?
Re: Imo Was In The Cemetery When I Assumed Office, I Exhumed It – Uzodimma (Video) by Sturdy12: 9:29am On Jun 15, 2023
grin
Re: Imo Was In The Cemetery When I Assumed Office, I Exhumed It – Uzodimma (Video) by article1: 9:31am On Jun 15, 2023
Supreme governor is at it again. A confused governor. Let him tell us his single achievement so far in Imo state. Anu ofia!

1 Like

Re: Imo Was In The Cemetery When I Assumed Office, I Exhumed It – Uzodimma (Video) by sreamsense: 9:31am On Jun 15, 2023
UptownVibes:
People will still vote him.. Most nigerians prefer opprrssors to rule over them..
Even if he is not reelected, he has built bridges; he is loved in APC across ethninc groups, he will easily get roles in Tinubu administration
Re: Imo Was In The Cemetery When I Assumed Office, I Exhumed It – Uzodimma (Video) by maestroferddi: 9:46am On Jun 15, 2023
He was the gift given to Imo State by Buhari, the demonic ex-president...
Re: Imo Was In The Cemetery When I Assumed Office, I Exhumed It – Uzodimma (Video) by LCling: 9:52am On Jun 15, 2023
Very bad in human relations. Killing and anarchy & blood shed. Everyday burning shooting and fear in communities..no peace in imo & no one is safe. one man govt. But he is good in

1. Road infrastructure and maintenance. Like good ones

2. National politics and fg project/ presence attraction.
Re: Imo Was In The Cemetery When I Assumed Office, I Exhumed It – Uzodimma (Video) by Edusouls(m): 10:01am On Jun 15, 2023
b3llo:
hehehe... No wonder he opened the gate of death upon his people. Every week people were killed in Imo... I pray that madness stops
hope was the savior in imo state, that state died no be small, both infrastructure wise, body and soul
Re: Imo Was In The Cemetery When I Assumed Office, I Exhumed It – Uzodimma (Video) by Diddycsbsb: 10:02am On Jun 15, 2023
Chai we are waiting for you 8years 4years, ndi Imo is patiently waiting for you,. Imo state is the most beautiful city in Nigeria, imo state have the best building in Nigeria, imo state is the best place to enjoy and flex and eat better soup 🍲, chai this man came everything scatter,. I no go lie imo state have all it takes to sink Nigeria right now because the militants there are heavily armed to the tooth,. He is talking he is not even in imo state,. No politician drive through imo state Road anymore dey all now use Uber 📱🚖or private jet,. Some have ran to Abuja for safety. Don't listen to this fool. Nah only soldiers and police👮 will tell you people what they are passing through in imo state,. I will advise the IGP to increase the salary of any police in imo.

1 Like

Re: Imo Was In The Cemetery When I Assumed Office, I Exhumed It – Uzodimma (Video) by Edusouls(m): 10:04am On Jun 15, 2023
LCling:
Very bad in human relations. Killing and anarchy & blood shed. Everyday burning shooting and fear in communities..no peace in imo & no one is safe. one man govt. But he is good in

1. Road infrastructure and maintenance. Like good ones

2. National politics and fg project/ presence attraction.
hope saved imo state no be small Abegi , that state almost descended to small Somalia , with thousands of murderous ipob militia holed all over the state
Re: Imo Was In The Cemetery When I Assumed Office, I Exhumed It – Uzodimma (Video) by Ubanz: 10:06am On Jun 15, 2023
Look at this useless man. Was it not in his tenure unknown gunmen started operations. As a matter of fact they started with him after Owerri correctional facility attack.
Re: Imo Was In The Cemetery When I Assumed Office, I Exhumed It – Uzodimma (Video) by Abagworo(m): 10:08am On Jun 15, 2023
The deaths in Imo and number of cemeteries are far more now than you met it Oga Goofanor.
Re: Imo Was In The Cemetery When I Assumed Office, I Exhumed It – Uzodimma (Video) by georgeakins: 10:24am On Jun 15, 2023
b3llo:
hehehe... No wonder he opened the gate of death upon his people. Every week people were killed in Imo... I pray that madness stops

The only offence of Uzodinma is because he is a member of APC.

He has executed enviable projects since he assumed office. I was in IMO to see for myself.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Edo 2024: Shuaibu’s Name Missing As Ighodalo, Akpata, Okpebholo, Make INEC List / Civil Servants, Stop Posting Obnoxious Comments On Social Media - Ebonyi Govt. / Stella Oduah Dumps PDP For APGA - PoliticsNGR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.