Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Imo Was In The Cemetery When I Assumed Office, I Exhumed It – Uzodimma (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo Was In The Cemetery When I Assumed Office, I Exhumed It – Uzodimma (Video) (13443 Views)

Security Has Improved In Nigeria Since I Assumed Office – Tinubu / Breakdown Of Buhari’s Travels Since He Assumed Office Revealed / Reno, Fayose Mock President Buhari for saying he assumed office in 2005 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo Was In The Cemetery When I Assumed Office, I Exhumed It – Uzodimma (Video) by Chidexd34: 10:48am On Jun 15, 2023
villa9555:
Yes I agree with him
The past administration said acidic rain was damaging the road he constructed- only for him to go to federal government to speak 100 languages to win presidency ticket and lead Nigeria-

Thank God for Hope who counted that rubbish philosophy now Imo state has one of d best roads
Guy abeg which of the roads in Imo State is good.
Re: Imo Was In The Cemetery When I Assumed Office, I Exhumed It – Uzodimma (Video) by b3llo(m): 10:48am On Jun 15, 2023
georgeakins:

The only offence of Uzodinma is because he is a member of APC.

He has executed enviable projects since he assumed office. I was in IMO to see for myself.
I pray his people learn to like him and tolerate his party. The jinx of APC have gone with his bargages

2 Likes

Re: Imo Was In The Cemetery When I Assumed Office, I Exhumed It – Uzodimma (Video) by b3llo(m): 10:49am On Jun 15, 2023
Edusouls:
hope was the savior in imo state, that state died no be small, both infrastructure wise, body and soul
It's like Imo n Abia have not been fortunate with leaders
Re: Imo Was In The Cemetery When I Assumed Office, I Exhumed It – Uzodimma (Video) by villa9555: 11:10am On Jun 15, 2023
Chidexd34:

Guy abeg which of the roads in Imo State is good.

Which road do you know well b4 Uzodinma was swearing as Governor ?

Do you know Orlu Owerri road ?
Re: Imo Was In The Cemetery When I Assumed Office, I Exhumed It – Uzodimma (Video) by Fabsonkene: 11:40am On Jun 15, 2023
What this man talking about.. I'm on my way to Orsu LGA now and I know how many unknown gunmen check point I pass through..

1 Like

Re: Imo Was In The Cemetery When I Assumed Office, I Exhumed It – Uzodimma (Video) by Khallicopyro: 12:50pm On Jun 15, 2023
Nna see supreme court governor sef dey form goodface. Oga how many people were killed under your watch in Imo?

1 Like

Re: Imo Was In The Cemetery When I Assumed Office, I Exhumed It – Uzodimma (Video) by JOemmy(m): 2:21pm On Jun 15, 2023
Go to orlu and oguta where hundreds of innocent people lost their lives and houses and tell them all these rubbish. All those people where living peacefully before u came to power with ur stolen mandate.

1 Like

Re: Imo Was In The Cemetery When I Assumed Office, I Exhumed It – Uzodimma (Video) by JOemmy(m): 2:31pm On Jun 15, 2023
alizma:
I heard he is doing well in term of road construction.
I hope his people will not reject him because he is in APC.

He is actually trying on road construction I visited imo 2 weeks ago passed through okigwe/owerri road and was really impressed with the quality of the new road that I saw that particular road have been under construction since 1999. Although ihedeoha who was removed has already started working on some of the roads before uzodima came on board he would have also done a good job or even a better one.
Re: Imo Was In The Cemetery When I Assumed Office, I Exhumed It – Uzodimma (Video) by onuman: 12:32pm On Jun 17, 2023
There are no type of lies weh man no go hear from APC politicians. Even Dee Muhammad Lai the liar of APC would not have the gut to tell this kind of barefaced lies. Truth is that this gov made parts of his Imo state that were peaceful before he became governor, to become cemetery.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Edo 2024: Shuaibu’s Name Missing As Ighodalo, Akpata, Okpebholo, Make INEC List / Civil Servants, Stop Posting Obnoxious Comments On Social Media - Ebonyi Govt. / Stella Oduah Dumps PDP For APGA - PoliticsNGR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.