Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,045 members, 7,821,597 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Tinubu Projects 500,000 Jobs With Data Protection Law - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Tinubu Projects 500,000 Jobs With Data Protection Law (22446 Views)

774,000 Jobs Slots For Politicians: Keyamo Explains Reasons / 774,000 Jobs: Beneficiaries Salary Is N60,000 Monthly - Festus Keyamo / 774,000 Jobs: Only NDE Will Implement Recruitment - Lawan Declares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Projects 500,000 Jobs With Data Protection Law by lexy2014: 8:48am On Jun 15, 2023
flokii:

I see jobs already.. It's just advert we are yet to see published.. Have faith in your country and things will workout well for you.

That's not what I asked u.

so far, which job don full everywhere?

what am i appreciating him for? is he doing me a favour and is he not being paid salary?
Re: Tinubu Projects 500,000 Jobs With Data Protection Law by otis3(m): 8:48am On Jun 15, 2023
CodeTemplar:
Promising jobs but delivering inflation live and direct. That's a sign of the usual chain of buck-passing and excuses about to begin and a bad news to the people.

Buhari did it for eight years and is a darling daddy for it today.
raising standard of living comes with inflation, then a balance point will be reach, if job creation and open economy continued.
Re: Tinubu Projects 500,000 Jobs With Data Protection Law by Ekemini11: 8:50am On Jun 15, 2023
Asswipemod:

Now I know that being able to post stuff on Nairaland doesn't mean you're educated. Just look at this funk I'm quoting, for example.
Just explain how data protection will provide jobs
Re: Tinubu Projects 500,000 Jobs With Data Protection Law by nedu666: 8:50am On Jun 15, 2023
All those singing tinubu praise should enlighten us how data protection act will create 500,000 jobs.
Re: Tinubu Projects 500,000 Jobs With Data Protection Law by chatinent: 8:51am On Jun 15, 2023
Will be watching. I'm in for positivity.
Re: Tinubu Projects 500,000 Jobs With Data Protection Law by CodeTemplar: 8:52am On Jun 15, 2023
flokii:

Allow the man breathe abeg.. a genuis will surely find a way where all hope seems lost.

Nigeria shall rise again.
it is Nigerians who can't breathe o. Abi you medulla oblongata has taken the shaky shaky mandade upon itself ni?
Re: Tinubu Projects 500,000 Jobs With Data Protection Law by lost24: 8:53am On Jun 15, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Scam

So what about the 740000 thousand job tinubu and Buhari promised during campaign

The funny thing is that tinubu and his followers are trying to distance themselves from Buhari's failure

They think we are fools

Tinubu's is gonna fail just like Buhari

If your prayer is for Tinubu to fail then you will fail too.As Tinubu de start to fail in security na so you will not feel safe again. As he fail in economy na so your income will depreciate.

Since you av no moral compass for positive thoughts in your life.
Re: Tinubu Projects 500,000 Jobs With Data Protection Law by deanoffaculty: 8:55am On Jun 15, 2023
baralatie:
You people have started o
That is how the last govt said 3000000 jobs .people use Google to find them
I think this 500,000 jobs sounds more realistic than Buhari's 3,000,000 jobs.
Re: Tinubu Projects 500,000 Jobs With Data Protection Law by Jayhome24: 8:55am On Jun 15, 2023
Carry on sir we trusted you and gave you our votes.

If dem like dey can go Heaven tribunal with all their fraudulent evidence padded in Aba market Obi will never rule Nigeria till he die.

Ribadu or Marwa 2031 with SS vice.

Imomulen of Edo or Wike(SS) 2038 with Northern vice.

Zulum 2045 with SW vice so obi go don rotten and forgotten in the grave by then. Quote me and state today's date if any of you still alive then.

Obi had fatally nails SE chance forever and you know what? Biafra will never comes it's a promise...shey you wan fight Tinubu oya make we see who go cry las las.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Projects 500,000 Jobs With Data Protection Law by Toks2008(m): 8:55am On Jun 15, 2023
TemmyDayo50:

I saw him doing well before I voted him in and I'm very certain he won't disappoint. If you have tried knowing his person and capacity whil filtering out those social media noise, no one will need to tell you he'd perform well if given the opportunity to govern Nigerian...his antecedents as Lagos Gov. preceedss him...but it will be very hard to see due to baseless social media noises that beclouds our judgements sometimes....

God keep blessing the Federal Republic of Nigeria!

You still don't get it

I'm not talking about Tinubu. Go back and read my comment again.

Tinubu is not the one to implement, he can only sgn bills into law.
Re: Tinubu Projects 500,000 Jobs With Data Protection Law by AlabiKILLER2021(m): 8:57am On Jun 15, 2023
[quote author=slawomir post=123806656]Damnnn niggar

Scam

So what about the 740000 thousand job tinubu and Buhari promised during campaign

The funny thing is that tinubu and his followers are trying to distance themselves from Buhari's failure

They think we are fools

Tinubu's is gonna fail just like Buhari [/quote
]

Many who passionately defended Buhari

Are now accusing him of been a fairlure

Watch em closely
They are the same people forcing everyone to accept Tinubu
Re: Tinubu Projects 500,000 Jobs With Data Protection Law by GeneralPula: 8:58am On Jun 15, 2023
Mordecai:
grin

Please explain to us in simple terms how this law will create any jobs. How any sort of enterpreneurial pursuit will result from it.

We are listening.
According to the bureau, about 500,000 jobs are expected to be created through the training of Data Protection Officers and licensing of Data Protection Compliance Organisations to offer services to data controllers and processors.
Re: Tinubu Projects 500,000 Jobs With Data Protection Law by BABYBULLETIN: 9:00am On Jun 15, 2023
Hmmm,renew imaginary hope jobs
Re: Tinubu Projects 500,000 Jobs With Data Protection Law by AlabiKILLER2021(m): 9:05am On Jun 15, 2023
Jayhome24:

If dem like dey can go Heaven tribunal with all their fraudulent evidence padded in Aba market Obi will never rule Nigeria till he die.

Zulum 2045 with SW vice so obi go don rotten and forgotten in the grave by then. Quote me and state today's date if any of you still alive then.

Obi had fatally nails SE chance forever and you know what? Biafra will never comes it's a promise...shey you wan fight Tinubu oya make we see who go cry las las.

Lame shocked cool cool

Mr Aphonja how much you dey buy fuel grin tongue
Re: Tinubu Projects 500,000 Jobs With Data Protection Law by jaxxy(m): 9:08am On Jun 15, 2023
bullshit
Re: Tinubu Projects 500,000 Jobs With Data Protection Law by Shantyken(m): 9:09am On Jun 15, 2023
Djele:
500,000 jobs for 200 million people
200 million includes our great grand parents/uncles/aunties, grandparents/uncles,/aunties, parents, uncles, aunties
Re: Tinubu Projects 500,000 Jobs With Data Protection Law by Jayhome24: 9:10am On Jun 15, 2023
AlabiKILLER2021:

Lame shocked cool cool

Mr Aphonja how much you dey buy fuel grin tongue

N500 and so what?

Do I complain about it to you?

Go and hustle and stop lamenting.

"No pain no gain" bro.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Projects 500,000 Jobs With Data Protection Law by SmartyPants(m): 9:11am On Jun 15, 2023
Mordecai:
grin

Where are the paid propagandists on NL?

Please explain to us in simple terms how this law will create any jobs. How any sort of enterpreneurial pursuit will result from it.

We are listening.

I mean is it not stated in the article? My friend posting this grin emoji doesn't mean you've said something smart.

Especially when the answer to your question is staring you in the face
Re: Tinubu Projects 500,000 Jobs With Data Protection Law by AlabiKILLER2021(m): 9:12am On Jun 15, 2023
Jayhome24:

N500 and so what?

Do I complain about it to you?

Go and hustle and stop lamenting.

Lol grin

No one is complaining tongue
Re: Tinubu Projects 500,000 Jobs With Data Protection Law by Obaofaba: 9:16am On Jun 15, 2023
Toks2008:

Let me ask you..

How old are you?

I'm sorry for asking but I honestly think you don't belong to my generation cos I have seen many presidents sign bills into law that was never implemented.

So my advise to you is this. Relax, calm your nerves and wait until you start seeing the implementation before jumping about.

Can you sign and implement the same time?

Why not wait to see if it'll not be implemented before you criticize?
Re: Tinubu Projects 500,000 Jobs With Data Protection Law by Shantyken(m): 9:22am On Jun 15, 2023
Jayhome24:

Unless wike moves to APC now if not senator Akpabio is playing his cards for that position and if marwa and ribadu from north east good for them if not they should forget it
Re: Tinubu Projects 500,000 Jobs With Data Protection Law by anjowaka510(m): 9:26am On Jun 15, 2023
[quote author=peekspot post=123803459]

https://punchng.com/tinubu-projects-500000-jobs-with-data-protection-law/[/quote
we gonna keep all fingers crossed
Re: Tinubu Projects 500,000 Jobs With Data Protection Law by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:28am On Jun 15, 2023
I expected him to work but I also expected massive propaganda.
Re: Tinubu Projects 500,000 Jobs With Data Protection Law by Jayhome24: 9:32am On Jun 15, 2023
Shantyken:

Unless wike moves to APC now if not senator Akpabio is playing his cards for that position and if marwa and ribadu from north east good for them if not they should forget it

If Wike move to apc he is a sure bet but if not Imomulen will move to apc and Akpabio has a chance as well, all I know is after Marwa or ribadu it's SS to produce the president and I will support them with all my heart but you see SE no way let them carry on with their bitter and hateful politics with Obi idiot, Biafra they won't get it.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Projects 500,000 Jobs With Data Protection Law by Passionate1(m): 9:34am On Jun 15, 2023
Sir Agbado d master Manipulator. . Hahahaha!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Projects 500,000 Jobs With Data Protection Law by lexy2014: 9:39am On Jun 15, 2023
flokii:

Subsidy had to go.. the cost of inaction (not having functional refineries) is what we are suffering today.

Subsidy is for thieves called Oil marketers to be enriching themselves and Nigerians have backed its removal.

Now we must work hard to ensure our State-owned refineries work too and not rely on one businessman out to make profit to solve our country's challenges.

How were oil marketers thieves enriching themselves thru fuel subsidy?Can you explain?

How many backed the "removal" of fuel Subsidy that u say "Nigerians have backed its removal"?

Who are the "we" that must state owned refineries work?

What was buhari doing for 8years that the refineries didn't work?
Re: Tinubu Projects 500,000 Jobs With Data Protection Law by lexy2014: 9:41am On Jun 15, 2023
flokii:

Allow the man breathe abeg.. a genuis will surely find a way where all hope seems lost.

Nigeria shall rise again.

If u say Nigeria shall rise again, did it fall before and when was this fall?
Re: Tinubu Projects 500,000 Jobs With Data Protection Law by lexy2014: 9:42am On Jun 15, 2023
otis3:

raising standard of living comes with inflation, then a balance point will be reach, if job creation and open economy continued.

How does raising standard of living come with inflation?
Re: Tinubu Projects 500,000 Jobs With Data Protection Law by lexy2014: 9:44am On Jun 15, 2023
TemmyDayo50:

I saw him doing well before I voted him in and I'm very certain he won't disappoint. If you have tried knowing his person and capacity whil filtering out those social media noise, no one will need to tell you he'd perform well if given the opportunity to govern Nigerian...his antecedents as Lagos Gov. preceedss him...but it will be very hard to see due to baseless social media noises that beclouds our judgements sometimes....

God keep blessing the Federal Republic of Nigeria!

What are Tinubus antecedents as governor that precedes hims?
Re: Tinubu Projects 500,000 Jobs With Data Protection Law by Nicoddemus(m): 9:46am On Jun 15, 2023
TemmyDayo50:
This tenure will be the best ever in the history of this country... I'm so fulfilled I didn't allow the media propaganda against an awesome man to becloud my judgements. So happy my vote is part of what brought our amiable president to power....

We are in for a beautiful awesome long ride in the country!
May God keep granting Jagaban good health, wisdom, knowledge and understanding to steer Nigeria to massive GREATNESS!

God bless you my President
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria!!
It's too early for this
Re: Tinubu Projects 500,000 Jobs With Data Protection Law by Shantyken(m): 9:55am On Jun 15, 2023
Jayhome24:

If Wike move to apc he is a sure bet but if not Imomulen will move to apc and Akpabio has a chance as well, all I know is after Marwa or ribadu it's SS to produce the president and I will support them with all my heart but you see SE no way let them carry on with their bitter and hateful politics with Obi idiot, Biafra they won't get it.

Yes ooo, for those DOT states unless they unlearn their political pattern they can't smell aso rock.
Re: Tinubu Projects 500,000 Jobs With Data Protection Law by Diddycsbsb: 10:21am On Jun 15, 2023
Oga reduce the price of fuel first before this empty barrels of noises.. How can we go to work when fuel is high, Keke, Uber, price of food,. Oga you are a joke to democracy. Buhari is better than you. We think Buhari is sick but you are sicker.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

An Unemployed Graduate Begs Buhari, Tinubu, Fashola And Dangote For a Job / Interview Question:Can You Lie To Save Our Organization? Whats The Best Response / Multiple Job Openings At HARPS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.