Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,868 members, 7,810,310 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:39 AM

White Lady Who Killed Nigerian Mum Of 4 In Florida Appears In Court (Pics/video) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / White Lady Who Killed Nigerian Mum Of 4 In Florida Appears In Court (Pics/video) (50537 Views)

Mum Of Four Who Refused To Walk Away From An 'Abusive Marriage' Dies / Uproar As Dr. Nandipha Magudumana Appears Sexy in Court (PICS) / NDLEA Nabs Nigerian Mum-of-3 With 100 Wraps Of Cocaine In Her Private Part, Bag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Lady Who Killed Nigerian Mum Of 4 In Florida Appears In Court (Pics/video) by Machinegun91(m): 12:20pm On Jun 15, 2023
I hate those white cats, very disgusting

1 Like

Re: White Lady Who Killed Nigerian Mum Of 4 In Florida Appears In Court (Pics/video) by Berankis: 12:21pm On Jun 15, 2023
7buckz:
I haven't taken a life yet, but anyone who lays hand on my family, my mama not to talk about shooting her dead, on God it's Gon be a horrific crime scene!
Pray say make e no happen to you.
Re: White Lady Who Killed Nigerian Mum Of 4 In Florida Appears In Court (Pics/video) by seguno2: 12:27pm On Jun 15, 2023
PoliteActivist:
How is it racially motivated. Didn't you read the woman has issues with children and had always exhibited hatred towards children?

So how many white mothers has she killed

2 Likes

Re: White Lady Who Killed Nigerian Mum Of 4 In Florida Appears In Court (Pics/video) by seguno2: 12:28pm On Jun 15, 2023
finallybusy:
She may walk free from this.

Since blacks are powerless collectively, given that we prefer to play and pray instead of working and praying.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Lady Who Killed Nigerian Mum Of 4 In Florida Appears In Court (Pics/video) by randymirrors(f): 12:36pm On Jun 15, 2023
Ugly white hag with drooping skin killing a black beautiful queen.
Re: White Lady Who Killed Nigerian Mum Of 4 In Florida Appears In Court (Pics/video) by Sprints3: 12:38pm On Jun 15, 2023
Emperormartin:
This woman will be jailed nothing less than 15yrs
she won't see up to that believe me. Na the afro american naija girl cause am. U go dey argue with oyinbo woman the woman told u to keep your children off. U go dey follow her argue say she break pikin iPad. The lady mess up. Oyinbo people way get bipolar problem

2 Likes

Re: White Lady Who Killed Nigerian Mum Of 4 In Florida Appears In Court (Pics/video) by KosiGee(m): 12:41pm On Jun 15, 2023
Emperormartin:
This woman will be jailed nothing less than 15yrs

If I had my way, she’ll hang till her obese body separates from her mean wicked face and head.

1 Like

Re: White Lady Who Killed Nigerian Mum Of 4 In Florida Appears In Court (Pics/video) by fof1: 12:51pm On Jun 15, 2023
officialwdhtv:
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CtfeGnwADFI/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Lorenzo may be Mentally impaired or Psychologically unstable...to have acted in such a Dastardly Manner... Envy and Racial Bluff may also be reasons for such Wickedness meted out to her NEIGHBOR.
Re: White Lady Who Killed Nigerian Mum Of 4 In Florida Appears In Court (Pics/video) by cooooooks(m): 12:54pm On Jun 15, 2023
What time? This is Florida? Depending on the case, and the arguments, this could become a "Stand your ground" case.

BigBlackPreek:
Do the crime and do the time.
Re: White Lady Who Killed Nigerian Mum Of 4 In Florida Appears In Court (Pics/video) by Olasyinka(m): 1:28pm On Jun 15, 2023
Re: White Lady Who Killed Nigerian Mum Of 4 In Florida Appears In Court (Pics/video) by lokito: 1:43pm On Jun 15, 2023
Terrible country! First day I landed US, Philadelphia. My gf took me out to take a walk that morning, just in front of her house there one guy shot a young man dead.
In the evening, I saw the shooter drinking in the same bar we went to. Na me come dey pray make the guy no recognize me. SMH

1 Like

Re: White Lady Who Killed Nigerian Mum Of 4 In Florida Appears In Court (Pics/video) by Cromagnon: 1:44pm On Jun 15, 2023
TheGiftedOne:
Because home is no longer home, Nigerians have been forced to travel out to live with lunatics and racists. It's quite appalling, pitiable and regrettable.

Nobody forced you
You are just lazy

Time and again it's leadership-a true reflection of the ordinary man in the street, is a bag full of corruption,greed, tribalism, hate, selfishness and pride.

True reflection
Nobody forced ppl to reflect

Little wonder the bible aptly describes the attitudes prevalent today all around us that now threatens our very existence. Man has dominated man to his ruin.
2TIMOTHY 3:1-5.
Hence our collective hope (accept it or not) rests on God's kingdom. - DANIEL 2:44
Re: White Lady Who Killed Nigerian Mum Of 4 In Florida Appears In Court (Pics/video) by Beverlyjean(f): 1:45pm On Jun 15, 2023
Treadway:
lol. You must be one of those who say words hurt. I will rephrase Chris Rock's legendarily apt joke for una. You think that statement is racist, cos you've not gotten shot thru a gaddem door by some white trash na why...lol

The ugly blob didn't even want to have the displeasure of looking at who she was shooting. That is some cold shi!

I hope u don't label a white man racist if he calls a black man " black trash"

1 Like

Re: White Lady Who Killed Nigerian Mum Of 4 In Florida Appears In Court (Pics/video) by caye(m): 1:46pm On Jun 15, 2023
duncan511:
Our government need to stand for every Nigeria abroad that lost his or her this way, mention justices is serve, by doing that Nigerians will be value among the white skin people, we need government that can stand for us

Sorry, not gonna happen.
We have lost our home to the house niggars, who serve their white , Jewish and Chinese masters.

2 Likes

Re: White Lady Who Killed Nigerian Mum Of 4 In Florida Appears In Court (Pics/video) by Cromagnon: 1:49pm On Jun 15, 2023
Haveyoueatentod:
I don't pray for such to happen to anyone close to me walahi after she leaves jail I go off her personally nonsense white trash.
then you go to jail. Who go raise your children then
Re: White Lady Who Killed Nigerian Mum Of 4 In Florida Appears In Court (Pics/video) by Beverlyjean(f): 1:50pm On Jun 15, 2023
ogunijebu18:

No it says she felt threatened by the children.
Read what it says here:
“Just screaming, yelling, just being absolutely obnoxious,” she said, according to the 911 tape obtained by PEOPLE. “I went and threw the roller skate over to the other side, the kid says he’s going to beat me up for that, and he’s mouthing off to me. I feel threatened in my own home.”
See SHE started it by thinking she should just grab the kid’s property because she was angry. The type of stuff they be doing cause they can’t mind their business

When u don't train ur children properly, u will end up suffering for it... her kid disturbed her peace after numerous warnings and she threw his skateboard fir once again disturbing her peace in on her property, only for the unruly , untrained kid to insult someone old enough to be her granny ... spare the rod and spoil the child has sent the mom to the great beyond

2 Likes

Re: White Lady Who Killed Nigerian Mum Of 4 In Florida Appears In Court (Pics/video) by Cromagnon: 1:50pm On Jun 15, 2023
SavageResponse:
America happened to the poor Nigerian woman sad

To the Japa crew that is always making noise that Nigeria is not safe, what do you have to say to this?
1 woman died
They just kidnapped 7 yday
What do you have to say about that

1 Like

Re: White Lady Who Killed Nigerian Mum Of 4 In Florida Appears In Court (Pics/video) by finallybusy: 1:51pm On Jun 15, 2023
Jahwinaboy:
You no read this part abi? Marion county sheriff Billy Woods on tuesday said an investigation revealed that Susan's action did not apply under Florida laws, calling it "simply a killing"
The work of a defence lawyer is to make the client’s claim look genuine. Many times, the law has freed surely guilty suspects. The sheriff’s suspicion means nothing if the woman’s lawyer succeeds.
Re: White Lady Who Killed Nigerian Mum Of 4 In Florida Appears In Court (Pics/video) by Cromagnon: 1:51pm On Jun 15, 2023
AmadeGTG:
The moment US intensify or simply stop
It’s citizen from owning arms and various assault rifles, that’s the the day US will be great again.

Check out my profile picture ASAP. No say them no tell you o
all nations without guns devolve into tyranny. Ask germany
Re: White Lady Who Killed Nigerian Mum Of 4 In Florida Appears In Court (Pics/video) by Cromagnon: 1:51pm On Jun 15, 2023
Kobicove:
Crazy white woman!

How can you claim you feared she would kill you when there was a steel door separating you from her? sad
white ppl de fear o.
Re: White Lady Who Killed Nigerian Mum Of 4 In Florida Appears In Court (Pics/video) by Beverlyjean(f): 1:51pm On Jun 15, 2023
yewit37486:

Smh. Your mentality needs a complete overhaul. Until it happens to you, feel free to continue writing epistles online defending evil and blaming the victims.

It can't happen to me cos I'm not a fool...only foolish people like u can find themselves in life threatening situations... obey and keep ur life ..that should be the rule...not ur stupid western manipulative wokeness that will land u in trouble

2 Likes

Re: White Lady Who Killed Nigerian Mum Of 4 In Florida Appears In Court (Pics/video) by caye(m): 1:56pm On Jun 15, 2023
fof1:

Lorenzo may be Mentally impaired or Psychologically unstable...to have acted in such a Dastardly Manner... Envy and Racial Bluff may also be reasons for such Wickedness meted out to her NEIGHBOR.

EXCUSES COMMONLY USED BY THE WHITE RACISTS

- I was scared for my life
- I have mental health challenges
- I didn't know someone was at the door
- I accidentally entered the wrong house
- I felt intimidated by his size

- I thought he wanted to bring out a gun, even though he was running away

--------------------------------------------------

Crazy white ppl, and crazy country.
Having more guns than any other group, and yet claim to be scared of their lives.

The lesson there is that, if we Africans enter another active slave trade and worldwide refugeeship, there will be no mercy and pity from all other groups in the world: they will prey on us and 'feed on us all as dinner'.

2 Likes

Re: White Lady Who Killed Nigerian Mum Of 4 In Florida Appears In Court (Pics/video) by yewit37486: 1:59pm On Jun 15, 2023
Beverlyjean:

It can't happen to me cos I'm not a fool...only foolish people like u can find themselves in life threatening situations... obey and keep ur life ..that should be the rule...not ur stupid western manipulative wokeness that will land u in trouble

Continue. You will surely reap what you sow.

1 Like

Re: White Lady Who Killed Nigerian Mum Of 4 In Florida Appears In Court (Pics/video) by caye(m): 2:03pm On Jun 15, 2023
Beverlyjean:

When u don't train ur children properly, u will end up suffering for it... her kid disturbed her peace after numerous warnings and she threw his skateboard fir once again disturbing her peace in on her property, only for the unruly , untrained kid to insult someone old enough to be her granny ... spare the rod and spoil the child has sent the mom to the great beyond

Don't worry.

I know you fall into 2 broad categories:
You are either a white pretending to be African or one of those cursed house niggars, who love their oppressors and hate their dark beautiful melanated skin.

We see you.

1 Like

Re: White Lady Who Killed Nigerian Mum Of 4 In Florida Appears In Court (Pics/video) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jun 15, 2023
Abudu2000:
Nigerians always want to show themselves wherever they are that they are the so called “ no nonsense “ kind. If you had stayed in your house you wouldn’t be so dead now.
Re: White Lady Who Killed Nigerian Mum Of 4 In Florida Appears In Court (Pics/video) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jun 15, 2023
Beverlyjean:

Re: White Lady Who Killed Nigerian Mum Of 4 In Florida Appears In Court (Pics/video) by Jahwinaboy(m): 2:07pm On Jun 15, 2023
finallybusy:
The work of a defence lawyer is to make the client’s claim look genuine. Many times, the law has freed surely guilty suspects. The sheriff’s suspicion means nothing if the woman’s lawyer succeeds.
Alright Barrister. grin
Re: White Lady Who Killed Nigerian Mum Of 4 In Florida Appears In Court (Pics/video) by Beverlyjean(f): 2:10pm On Jun 15, 2023
caye:

Don't worry.

I know you fall into 2 broad categories:
You are either a white pretending to be African or one of those cursed house niggars, who love their oppressors and hate their dark beautiful melanated skin.

We see you.

Nonsense talk...I have a functional brain and I don't follow stupidity and support stupidity because I must support anything my race does ....even if its stupid ....blacks for u ...they never accept when they are wrong ...and next thing u will start to throw victim card instead of correcti g ur wrong decisions...reason Africa is where it is today

3 Likes

Re: White Lady Who Killed Nigerian Mum Of 4 In Florida Appears In Court (Pics/video) by Beverlyjean(f): 2:11pm On Jun 15, 2023
yewit37486:

Continue. You will surely reap what you sow.

Certainly....of in sow good , I will reap good
Re: White Lady Who Killed Nigerian Mum Of 4 In Florida Appears In Court (Pics/video) by Offpointng: 2:41pm On Jun 15, 2023
Beverlyjean:

And her own kids will come for you and ur loved ones
I'd be in jail by then dummy
Re: White Lady Who Killed Nigerian Mum Of 4 In Florida Appears In Court (Pics/video) by Beverlyjean(f): 2:43pm On Jun 15, 2023
Offpointng:

I'd be in jail by then dummy

So u don't know that being in jail is the most unsecured place to be when there's a bounty on ur head ... besides , ur loved ones will also be in jail with u... what an empty skull
Re: White Lady Who Killed Nigerian Mum Of 4 In Florida Appears In Court (Pics/video) by EgunMogaji2: 2:52pm On Jun 15, 2023
RaptorX:
I watched an interview her mother gave and the mother is 100% black American. Because a black American choose a Yoruba name doesn't make them Nigerian.

Absolutely. It’s why I’m asking because she doesn’t look Nigerian to me.

One of my coworkers last name is Bello but he’s Nicaraguan.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Two arrested for stealing female pant In Lagos, strike a pose with it / Nigerian Man Arrested For Raping 47-Year-Old Woman In The US / Masquerade Flogged By A Soldier Cries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.