Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,420 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

White Lady Who Killed Nigerian Mum Of 4 In Florida Appears In Court (Pics/video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / White Lady Who Killed Nigerian Mum Of 4 In Florida Appears In Court (Pics/video) (50576 Views)

Mum Of Four Who Refused To Walk Away From An 'Abusive Marriage' Dies / Uproar As Dr. Nandipha Magudumana Appears Sexy in Court (PICS) / NDLEA Nabs Nigerian Mum-of-3 With 100 Wraps Of Cocaine In Her Private Part, Bag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Lady Who Killed Nigerian Mum Of 4 In Florida Appears In Court (Pics/video) by isblog(m): 10:35am On Jun 15, 2023
Emperormartin:
This woman will be jailed nothing less than 15yrs

First degree murder and being an intentional act could attract a death sentence or life sentence. 15years is very low
Re: White Lady Who Killed Nigerian Mum Of 4 In Florida Appears In Court (Pics/video) by Beverlyjean(f): 10:36am On Jun 15, 2023
calabaman:
This is one of the reasons I hate the US.

I wonder how they achieved their status as:

> Their people HATE their police.
> What govt arms already unstable people with firearms.
> They are mostly racist.
> Even their police are mostly unstable and target blacks unjustly.

I prefer to remain in my country and hustle mbok.

Just like Nigerians are tribalists ...and there are more black racists than white racists according to percentage....

2 Likes

Re: White Lady Who Killed Nigerian Mum Of 4 In Florida Appears In Court (Pics/video) by Patrioticman007(m): 10:36am On Jun 15, 2023
wrongman665:
what are you expecting? She's white.

The white enslaved blacks for slavery and are hunting down their descendants like rabbits. A note from religion of love.

1 Like

Re: White Lady Who Killed Nigerian Mum Of 4 In Florida Appears In Court (Pics/video) by viodemus: 10:38am On Jun 15, 2023
see as she fat like who no wan less.

RIP lady, more blessings for the family , especially during these times.
Re: White Lady Who Killed Nigerian Mum Of 4 In Florida Appears In Court (Pics/video) by greggng: 10:38am On Jun 15, 2023
When you live in Rome, you behave like the Romans....this is not nigeria where some have the enfontry to invade peoples home and even beat them up...common sense would ve saved the day

1 Like

Re: White Lady Who Killed Nigerian Mum Of 4 In Florida Appears In Court (Pics/video) by Omowise1: 10:38am On Jun 15, 2023
Emperormartin:
This woman will be jailed nothing less than 15yrs

Florida is a "Stand Your Ground" state if I remember correctly. Let us be observing like that.
Re: White Lady Who Killed Nigerian Mum Of 4 In Florida Appears In Court (Pics/video) by VULCAN(m): 10:40am On Jun 15, 2023
Try use your head.

Did anybody tell you she had issues with ALL children?

The children are black and the mother is black.

How can she say she thought a fellow woman like her could break the door down and kill her? Was the dead woman She Hulk?

Even if she were worried about her safety she could have called the cops and a team would have been there in less than 10mins

PoliteActivist:

How is it racially motivated. Didn't you read the woman has issues with children and had always exhibited hatred towards children?

1 Like

Re: White Lady Who Killed Nigerian Mum Of 4 In Florida Appears In Court (Pics/video) by SavageResponse(m): 10:44am On Jun 15, 2023
Beverlyjean:

She should have avoided that situation...I don't know when some people will learn to avoid trouble... u can't always be right , even if u are... a simple sorry for what my son did would have kept her alive ... u don't have to prove right always ...

There's no way she could have known that the nutcase white woman would have shot her

She has probably forgotten that she's no longer in Nigeria where elderly women are usually easygoing

1 Like

Re: White Lady Who Killed Nigerian Mum Of 4 In Florida Appears In Court (Pics/video) by EdiskyHarry: 10:46am On Jun 15, 2023
If it was the Nigerian woman that shot her dead, it would have been life imprisonment.
Let's just watch.
Re: White Lady Who Killed Nigerian Mum Of 4 In Florida Appears In Court (Pics/video) by Haveyoueatentod: 10:49am On Jun 15, 2023
Beverlyjean:

I hope u know that's racist ....
I hope you know she murdered a black woman

2 Likes

Re: White Lady Who Killed Nigerian Mum Of 4 In Florida Appears In Court (Pics/video) by yewit37486: 10:54am On Jun 15, 2023
Beverlyjean:

She should have avoided that situation...I don't know when some people will learn to avoid trouble... u can't always be right , even if u are... a simple sorry for what my son did would have kept her alive ... u don't have to prove right always ...

Yeah.. blame the victim undecided Pray tell, how would George Floyd and several other black victims have "avoided the situations" that led to their deaths?

1 Like

Re: White Lady Who Killed Nigerian Mum Of 4 In Florida Appears In Court (Pics/video) by Beverlyjean(f): 10:54am On Jun 15, 2023
Haveyoueatentod:
I hope you know she murdered a black woman

I'm not talking about her ...I'm talking about u ...u are racist ... if a black person kills a white man and some white dude says that black trash... he will be labelled racist, despite the crime committed, the crime will be set aside
Re: White Lady Who Killed Nigerian Mum Of 4 In Florida Appears In Court (Pics/video) by Gamesmart: 10:59am On Jun 15, 2023
Reeetarded Nigerians (including journalists on major newspapers) have decided to say she is a "Nigerian mother" because of her name.

There is no record this woman is Nigerian or has Nigerian heritage, dumbos!

2 Likes

Re: White Lady Who Killed Nigerian Mum Of 4 In Florida Appears In Court (Pics/video) by Beverlyjean(f): 10:59am On Jun 15, 2023
yewit37486:

Yeah.. blame the victim undecided Pray tell, how would George Floyd and several other black victims have "avoided the situations" that led to their deaths?

Floyd would have avoided death if he dint try to runaway from the back seat of the patrol vehicle after he was arrested...claiming he was clusterphobic ... if ubdo t correct unruly black people from acting right , it will only get worse ... whites are 85 % of the population... but blacks commit 50% of murder in America despite being only 15% of the population... in Nigeria today , we j ow the fulani are the most murderous tribe in Nigeria ... if we all had licenses to guns and a fulani person is violent in front of ur door threatening u , u might harm him out of fear ...

3 Likes

Re: White Lady Who Killed Nigerian Mum Of 4 In Florida Appears In Court (Pics/video) by Nobody: 10:59am On Jun 15, 2023
Beverlyjean:

I'm not talking about her ...I'm talking about u ...u are racist ... if a black person kills a white man and some white dude says that black trash... he will be labelled racist, despite the crime committed, the crime will be set aside
Ah yes the white is the victim. Typical Nigerian logic.

1 Like

Re: White Lady Who Killed Nigerian Mum Of 4 In Florida Appears In Court (Pics/video) by Beverlyjean(f): 11:00am On Jun 15, 2023
ogunijebu18:

Ah yes the white is the victim. Typical Nigerian logic

Use ur head , I never said the white woman is the victim...I said the woman that was killed would have applied wisdom to still be alive
Re: White Lady Who Killed Nigerian Mum Of 4 In Florida Appears In Court (Pics/video) by Nobody: 11:01am On Jun 15, 2023
Beverlyjean:

Use ur head , I never said the white woman is the victim...I said the woman that was killed would have applied wisdom to still be alive
OR don’t shoot people through a door for no reason…

1 Like

Re: White Lady Who Killed Nigerian Mum Of 4 In Florida Appears In Court (Pics/video) by sonofElElyon: 11:03am On Jun 15, 2023
Many people relying on the stand your ground law to commit murder in USA

1 Like

Re: White Lady Who Killed Nigerian Mum Of 4 In Florida Appears In Court (Pics/video) by Osanoghodua1: 11:04am On Jun 15, 2023
Sad! How the problem in Nigeria chased her away to her death. God will judge Nigeria leaders.
Re: White Lady Who Killed Nigerian Mum Of 4 In Florida Appears In Court (Pics/video) by Nobody: 11:04am On Jun 15, 2023
Beverlyjean:

Floyd would have avoided death if he dint try to runaway from the back seat of the patrol vehicle after he was arrested...claiming he was clusterphobic ... if ubdo t correct unruly black people from acting right , it will only get worse ... whites are 85 % of the population... but blacks commit 50% of murder in America despite being only 15% of the population... in Nigeria today , we j ow the fulani are the most murderous tribe in Nigeria ... if we all had licenses to guns and a fulani person is violent in front of ur door threatening u , u might harm him out of fear ...
Whites are not 85% of the population. They are around 60% at most. How can whites be 85% black be 14% when we haven’t even counted Latino and Asian. Around half of usa now is not white

3 Likes

Re: White Lady Who Killed Nigerian Mum Of 4 In Florida Appears In Court (Pics/video) by Beverlyjean(f): 11:06am On Jun 15, 2023
SavageResponse:

There's no way she could have known that the nutcase white woman would have shot her

She has probably forgotten that she's no longer in Nigeria where elderly women are usually easygoing

There was a time I went to get food at subway sometime in 2018... I was tripped by a black woman and my drink spilled on me , I was really upset and asked the woman y did she do that, the next thing she came close to me and screamed at my face like a lunatic that I should watch where I'm going next time and I should get the 4k out of her space ...I jejely just walked away .... I later heard she got into a brawl and shots were fired , but not at subway, somewhere else close to that .... highest the white woman will spend 5 yrs in jail and she will Continue with her normal life while the dead one is gone forever

1 Like

Re: White Lady Who Killed Nigerian Mum Of 4 In Florida Appears In Court (Pics/video) by Haveyoueatentod: 11:06am On Jun 15, 2023
Beverlyjean:

as long as she murdered that woman in front of her kids she lost all of form human dignity, she's nothing but white trash to me.

3 Likes

Re: White Lady Who Killed Nigerian Mum Of 4 In Florida Appears In Court (Pics/video) by MrAmbrose(m): 11:07am On Jun 15, 2023
Omo, this racist thing is another poison we black are dealing with. It's so disheartening.

1 Like

Re: White Lady Who Killed Nigerian Mum Of 4 In Florida Appears In Court (Pics/video) by Beverlyjean(f): 11:07am On Jun 15, 2023
ogunijebu18:

Whites are not 85% of the population. They are around 60% at most. How can whites be 85% black be 14% when we haven’t even counted Latino and Asian. Around half of usa now is not white

I meant white skin... but if u meant Caucasians.then u are right ...60%
Re: White Lady Who Killed Nigerian Mum Of 4 In Florida Appears In Court (Pics/video) by Beverlyjean(f): 11:09am On Jun 15, 2023
Haveyoueatentod:
as long as she murdered that woman in front of her kids she loses all of forms human dignity, she's nothing but a white trash to me.

Just like u could be called a black monkey
Re: White Lady Who Killed Nigerian Mum Of 4 In Florida Appears In Court (Pics/video) by Beverlyjean(f): 11:10am On Jun 15, 2023
ogunijebu18:

OR don’t shoot people through a door for no reason…

She threatened her according to her, which can be admissible in court

1 Like

Re: White Lady Who Killed Nigerian Mum Of 4 In Florida Appears In Court (Pics/video) by crafteck(m): 11:12am On Jun 15, 2023
TheGiftedOne:
Because home is no longer home, Nigerians have been forced to travel out to live with lunatics and racists. It's quite appalling, pitiable and regrettable.

Time and again it's leadership-a true reflection of the ordinary man in the street, is a bag full of corruption,greed, tribalism, hate, selfishness and pride. Little wonder the bible aptly describes the attitudes prevalent today all around us that now threatens our very existence. Man has dominated man to his ruin.
2TIMOTHY 3:1-5.
Hence our collective hope (accept it or not) rests on God's kingdom. - DANIEL 2:44

U go just open mouth and talk nonsense are they not Killing Mothers of 10 in Nigeria
Re: White Lady Who Killed Nigerian Mum Of 4 In Florida Appears In Court (Pics/video) by Savechild23: 11:14am On Jun 15, 2023
The reason I dislike trump is because he promoted racism during his tenure and is still doing it as a form of supremacy same as we are dealing with Muslim superacy which tinubu used as a tool to weaken those they view as minority

1 Like

Re: White Lady Who Killed Nigerian Mum Of 4 In Florida Appears In Court (Pics/video) by Nobody: 11:14am On Jun 15, 2023
Beverlyjean:

I meant white skin... but if u meant Caucasians.then u are right ...60%
At most.
Re: White Lady Who Killed Nigerian Mum Of 4 In Florida Appears In Court (Pics/video) by ofuonyebi: 11:15am On Jun 15, 2023
i think the joy and euphoria of those days of living or going abroad for greener pasture is gradually becoming a thing of the past

imagine millions particularly blacks that use to die due to one mishap or the other

the typhoons, volcanoes, wild fire, tsunami, sandy flooding etc

above all...the Corona virus of 2020 killed so much in the foreign land compare to AFRICA OR THE BLACK MANS ABODE

The laws are still relaxed when it affects the black
meanwhile stiff and swift actions for justice are taken when the white is involved

may GOD saved the blackman! from suffering at home and suffering abroad
Re: White Lady Who Killed Nigerian Mum Of 4 In Florida Appears In Court (Pics/video) by yewit37486: 11:16am On Jun 15, 2023
Beverlyjean:

Smh. Your mentality needs a complete overhaul. Until it happens to you, feel free to continue writing epistles online defending evil and blaming the victims.

2 Likes

Re: White Lady Who Killed Nigerian Mum Of 4 In Florida Appears In Court (Pics/video) by georgeakins: 11:17am On Jun 15, 2023
The dead woman should have invited the police to settle the issue or simply warned her kids to stopping constituting nuisance.

You don't go and confront someone like that in the USA, where 60% of the adult population are carrying guns.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kidnapper Evans’ Lawyer Loses Court Case, To Pay N500,000 Fine / Death Toll In Sokoto Gunmen Attack Rises To 74 (Graphic Photos) / Drugs Barons Arrested In Cross River With Drugs Worth Over N2.5billion . PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.