Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,075 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

This Single OBJECT Can End Corruption In Nigeria FOREVER - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Single OBJECT Can End Corruption In Nigeria FOREVER (3860 Views)

Abdullahi Bodejo Denies Making Statement About Fulani Ruling Nigeria Forever / Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It โ€“ Miyetti Allah / "APC Will Rule Nigeria Forever" โ€” Mama Taraba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Single OBJECT Can End Corruption In Nigeria FOREVER by Quintopia: 2:07am On Jun 15, 2023
THIS OBJECT CAN END CORRUPTION IN NIGERIA FOREVER

This is an Ofo, a traditional staff used for oath-taking by people of the South East.

Other regions have their own similar version of swearing-in objects.

We need to use OFO or something similar, to swear-in Nigerian leaders henceforth.

Rampant corruption, looting, kidnapping, robbery, banditry, terrorism etc have to do with the destruction of African religion and replacing it with imported religions like islam and christianity.

Those religions do not punish wrongdoing.

Instead they preach 'forgiveness'.

So you can loot 2 billion dollars and attend church the next day to give thanks to 'Jesus', or pray for forgiveness, while ''accepting Jesus as your personal saviour and lord'', or whatever rubbish they say.

Or you can loot 2 billion dollars and then travel to Mecca on Hajj, and once you've accepted Muhammed as your ''personal saviour and lord'', all is forgiven.

In African religion, there's no forgiveness.

You cannot be two-faced.

You cannot be a thief, and pretend not to be a thief, like we see today.

You cannot steal and then beg the gods for forgiveness after you've sworn on their altar not to steal.

They will finish you.

To swear-in our leaders, we need to do traditional swearing-in.

Not swearing-in with imported bible and koran.

Trust me, corruption will end the minute we start doing that.

The first thing that will happen is that many people would leave politics, because they can no longer be freely corrupt, knowing that the gods are unto them.

Only genuine leaders with honest intent will enter the political arena.

The thieves will be gone.

THE GREAT FELA SAID IT. Until Africans return to their traditions and become AFRICANS again, Africa is going nowhere.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Single OBJECT Can End Corruption In Nigeria FOREVER by Quintopia: 4:15am On Jun 15, 2023
Fear don catch una?

Corrupt people. See as dem quiet. cool

1 Like

Re: This Single OBJECT Can End Corruption In Nigeria FOREVER by swaggerjack: 4:19am On Jun 15, 2023
Quintopia:
Fear don catch una?

Corrupt people. See as dem quiet. cool

Helinues, , nlpolicewoman and crew

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Single OBJECT Can End Corruption In Nigeria FOREVER by Quintopia: 4:24am On Jun 15, 2023
swaggerjack:

Helinues, , nlpolicewoman and crew

All of dem don run.

They can't support this because it will block road for them too when it reaches 'their turn' in government.

This why I say that majority of Nigerians are criminals! undecided

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Single OBJECT Can End Corruption In Nigeria FOREVER by judatech: 4:44am On Jun 15, 2023
Some people are ready to steal and die

1 Like

Re: This Single OBJECT Can End Corruption In Nigeria FOREVER by Quintopia: 4:46am On Jun 15, 2023
judatech:
Some people are ready to steal and die

Dem no born dem well to go swear with Ogun say dem no go thief, come go thief.

Let them try it. sad

3 Likes

Re: This Single OBJECT Can End Corruption In Nigeria FOREVER by Quintopia: 5:11am On Jun 15, 2023
The more I think about it, the more obvious it is why the European and Arab invaders were so desperate for us to drop our African religion and become christians and muslims.

They knew we would lose our spirituality and moral values, and turn corrupt, to their benefit.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Single OBJECT Can End Corruption In Nigeria FOREVER by DesChyko: 5:19am On Jun 15, 2023
This guy. Which Kain wahala be this ๐Ÿ˜‚.

You want make nobody come fly any party flag again? Nah drag dem go drag people become presidential candidate by force. Where person wey win dey dey object, dem go just drag am dey go inauguration ๐Ÿ˜‚

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Single OBJECT Can End Corruption In Nigeria FOREVER by Quintopia: 5:22am On Jun 15, 2023
They suppressed our powerful, ancient traditional religion that sanctioned criminality, and gave us a white man 'saviour' religion that said ''Oh. it's not good to steal o. But if you do, and come and pray for forgiveness, or even explain to me why it was necessary for you to steal 2 billion dollars while your countrymen are hungry, no wahala. All is forgiven. Shebi you have already accepted me as your saviour and lord? So no problem. Go and sin no more. But if you do sin again by mistake, just come back and beg for more forgiveness, not forgetting to drop some pay for the church, you hear? So you can gain some more blessings from the lord to steal some more, you hear?''

Tufia kwa.

This is the religion you practice today and you wonder why corruption and criminality have run amok.

2 Likes

Re: This Single OBJECT Can End Corruption In Nigeria FOREVER by OloYeOfEgbE: 5:26am On Jun 15, 2023
Abeg rest in Jesus name...

As long as South east governors as still standing..Nothing dey pa.

2 Likes

Re: This Single OBJECT Can End Corruption In Nigeria FOREVER by Quintopia: 5:30am On Jun 15, 2023
OloYeOfEgbE:

Look at this mumu calling ''Jesus name'' as if he has spent even 10 minutes of his life researching the actual existence or otherwise of ''Jesus''.
Re: This Single OBJECT Can End Corruption In Nigeria FOREVER by OloYeOfEgbE: 5:31am On Jun 15, 2023
Quintopia:

Look at this mumu calling ''Jesus name'' as if he has spent even 10 minutes of his life researching the actual existence or otherwise of ''Jesus''.

Goodmorning... maybe you nor know me na why you rush gimme first attack.

I've forgiven you..its too early biko

1 Like

Re: This Single OBJECT Can End Corruption In Nigeria FOREVER by Quintopia: 5:38am On Jun 15, 2023
OloYeOfEgbE:

Goodmorning... maybe you nor know me na why you rush gimme first attack.

I've forgiven you..its too early biko

Ok, no vex bro.

I thought you were one of these annoying fellows. wink
Re: This Single OBJECT Can End Corruption In Nigeria FOREVER by Tonylyte(m): 5:41am On Jun 15, 2023
Op, na statistics we go dey chop?
**in frog voice**
Re: This Single OBJECT Can End Corruption In Nigeria FOREVER by Quintopia: 5:48am On Jun 15, 2023
DesChyko:
This guy. Which Kain wahala be this ๐Ÿ˜‚.

You want make nobody come fly any party flag again? Nah drag dem go drag people become presidential candidate by force. Where person wey win dey dey object, dem go just drag am dey go inauguration ๐Ÿ˜‚

lol
Re: This Single OBJECT Can End Corruption In Nigeria FOREVER by Chibuezem(m): 5:48am On Jun 15, 2023
Quintopia:

keep quiet biko Mr Researcher you've done yours and ended up with what na... Tell us....

1 Like

Re: This Single OBJECT Can End Corruption In Nigeria FOREVER by OloYeOfEgbE: 5:53am On Jun 15, 2023
Quintopia:

Ok, no vex bro.

I thought you were one of these annoying fellows. wink

Oh yes I'm part of those annoying fellows..But you self check time,person no fit just wake up dey VEX na
Re: This Single OBJECT Can End Corruption In Nigeria FOREVER by Techcrunchng(m): 5:58am On Jun 15, 2023
Quintopia:

This is an Ofo, a traditional staff used for oath-taking by people of the South East.

We need to use OFO or something similar, to swear-in Nigerian leaders henceforth.

Corruption, crime etc have to do with the destruction of African religion and replacing it with imported religions like islam and christianity.

So you can loot 2 billion dollars and attend church the next day to 'give thanks' to 'Jesus', or ask for forgiveness, while ''accepting Jesus as your personal saviour and lord'', or whatever rubbish they say.

Or you can loot 2 billion dollars and then travel to Mecca on Hajj, and once you've accepted Muhammed as your ''personal saviour and lord'', all is forgiven.

You cannot be two-faced.

You cannot steal and then beg the gods for forgiveness after you've sworn on their altar not to steal.

They will finish you.

The first thing that will happen is that many people would leave politics, because they can no longer be freely corrupt, knowing that the gods are unto them.

THE GREAT FELA SAID IT. Until Africans return to their traditions and become AFRICANS again, Africa is going nowhere.

the person in-charge of that can be bribed to make your oath ineffective.

2 Likes

Re: This Single OBJECT Can End Corruption In Nigeria FOREVER by Napata77: 6:40am On Jun 15, 2023
Techcrunchng:
the person in-charge of that can be bribed to make your oath ineffective.

Na so. The thunder go fire you and the babalawo together.

The gods can also deal with the priest bro. These are spiritual forces.

You can't approach them with deceitful mindset unless you no be real babalawo.
Re: This Single OBJECT Can End Corruption In Nigeria FOREVER by foxxydude: 6:56am On Jun 15, 2023
Op I support this your opinion 200%
Elections will be free and fair ๐Ÿ˜
In Edo we have Ayelala

3 Likes

Re: This Single OBJECT Can End Corruption In Nigeria FOREVER by humilitypays(m): 6:56am On Jun 15, 2023
OloYeOfEgbE:

They don't use it to swear in political leaders in Southeast too, they didn't accept it.

The op is right to a large extent, it will reduce corruption to a great level

3 Likes

Re: This Single OBJECT Can End Corruption In Nigeria FOREVER by dynicks(m): 7:13am On Jun 15, 2023
Nigerian leaders coming for your head right now....

Whatever gave u that reasoning must be annihilated!!...

2 Likes

Re: This Single OBJECT Can End Corruption In Nigeria FOREVER by Lionstep: 7:14am On Jun 15, 2023
I'll never vote in Nigeria though I knew votes don't count but with this I can vote

1 Like

Re: This Single OBJECT Can End Corruption In Nigeria FOREVER by Napata77: 7:19am On Jun 15, 2023
Lionstep:
I'll never vote in Nigeria though I knew votes don't count but with this I can vote

lol.. it makes sense. wink
Re: This Single OBJECT Can End Corruption In Nigeria FOREVER by WorldRichest: 7:22am On Jun 15, 2023
Chris Ngige and Ubah his then political godfather went to Okija Shrine to swear that they will be looting and sharing Anambra state money together. Yet, Ngige refused to share the money, yet Okija Shrine couldnโ€™t do anything to Ngige, Ubah has to resort to self help by kidnapping Ngige. That should tell you that humans can deceive the gods.

That should also tell you that there is no Christian or Muslim among Nigerian politicians. The two useless politicians did not go to the Church to swear, instead the thieves went to the Shrine, yet they are among those saying Christians are marginalised by Tinubu/Shettim ticket. Are they Christians at all? Definitely not.
Re: This Single OBJECT Can End Corruption In Nigeria FOREVER by Fididiguy(m): 7:32am On Jun 15, 2023
This has been used before.... Many many years ago and this period is still better than that periods by far margin and in all ramification

This informed period gives power to man and man is who God appointed to rule the world, not the object or ofo or gods

The point to note is that man isn't perfect, but in the will of God to rule, but objects gods in totality isn't God will for us
Re: This Single OBJECT Can End Corruption In Nigeria FOREVER by Napata77: 8:00am On Jun 15, 2023
Fididiguy:
This has been used before.... Many many years ago and this period is still better than that periods by far margin and in all ramification

How so?

In precolonial Nigeria, people did not even build front doors to their houses, not to mention having gates or fences with barbed wire like you do today, and still there was no crime, and this was confirmed by foreign Dutch and Portuguese visitors to the Benin Kingdom in the 15th century. They were shocked by the total absence of crime.

There was one story told by a Portuguese visitor to Benin city in the 1500s. He had forgotten a large box with expensive items at a well, and was walking around looking for it to no avail, and then he walked back to his house dejectedly. Only to reach inside the house and see the box placed in the center of his living room!

He asked around and was told that some people who were around him at the well had found the box after he'd left, and returned it to his house for him, knowing he'd forgotten it.

That is how our people were back then.

NOBLE.

This informed period gives power to man and man is who God appointed to rule the world, not the object or ofo or gods

The point to note is that man isn't perfect, but in the will of God to rule, but objects gods in totality isn't God will for us

This one just dey speak grammar.

2 Likes

Re: This Single OBJECT Can End Corruption In Nigeria FOREVER by AntiZikist: 8:08am On Jun 15, 2023
Quintopia:

Rampant corruption, looting, kidnapping, robbery, banditry, terrorism etc have to do with the destruction of African religion and replacing it with imported religions like islam and christianity.

So you can loot 2 billion dollars and attend church the next day to give thanks to 'Jesus', or pray for forgiveness, while ''accepting Jesus as your personal saviour and lord'', or whatever rubbish they say.

You cannot be two-faced.

They will finish you.

Heathen savage .

Nigeria is not SE where your governors swear oath of office in Okijar shrine
Re: This Single OBJECT Can End Corruption In Nigeria FOREVER by Napata77: 8:19am On Jun 15, 2023
AntiZikist:

Heathen savage .

Nigeria is not SE where your governors swear oath of office in Okijar shrine

Colonised dunce.

Here is a picture of savage, barbaric christian priests giving the Nazi salute to Hitler alongside Josef Goebbels.

At this same time, with christian support, Hitler marched 6 million innocent people, including women and children, into gas chambers.

So how dare you open your filthy, bloodstained christian lips to call African spirituality ''savage''?

How dare you?

3 Likes

Re: This Single OBJECT Can End Corruption In Nigeria FOREVER by flokii: 8:23am On Jun 15, 2023
Are you sure the thing won't be tribalistic?.. before it will start killing Northerners while Igbo polithiefcians will be roaming about unscratched.
Anything from East dey always dey one kind.
Re: This Single OBJECT Can End Corruption In Nigeria FOREVER by AntiZikist: 8:35am On Jun 15, 2023
Napata77:

Colonised dunce.

Here is a picture of savage, barbaric christian priests giving the Nazi salute to Hitler alongside Josef Goebbels.

At this same time, with christian support, Hitler marched 6 million innocent people, including women and children, into gas chambers.

So how dare you open your filthy, bloodstained christian lips to call African spirituality ''savage''?

How dare you?

1. Holocaust never happened.

2. I wish it did.

3. Now fck off.

Heathen savage
Re: This Single OBJECT Can End Corruption In Nigeria FOREVER by PARADIZEPRIEST: 8:42am On Jun 15, 2023
Start using it ;Din the east before you talk about Nigeria

(1) (2) (Reply)

Weapons Captured From Hamas Terrorists So Far By IDF / Is Nigeria A Rich Country? / โ€˜how I Spend My Bribe Moneyโ€™โ€”gov Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.