Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,307 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Havard Medical School Morgue Manager Accused Of Selling Body Parts (Pictures) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Havard Medical School Morgue Manager Accused Of Selling Body Parts (Pictures) (47025 Views)

US Army Soldier Indicted And Accused Of Selling Sensitive Military Information. / Corpses Pile Up In Mykolaiv Morgue, Ukraine (Pictures) / US Couple Accused Of Selling Nuclear Submarine Secrets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Havard Medical School Morgue Manager Accused Of Selling Body Parts (Pictures) by Mom007(f): 7:38pm On Jun 15, 2023
You see Salem, you hear Peabody... You should know you are dealing with occultic witchcraft. If you don't gerrit, just fogerrit bikonu! For those who think witchcraft is an African thing, well dream on...

1 Like

Re: Havard Medical School Morgue Manager Accused Of Selling Body Parts (Pictures) by gidjah(m): 7:47pm On Jun 15, 2023
HayB100:
Lol, bro, it's a pity you haven't taken a deep deep dive into these white people's lives, Oloun, you go fear, a wlot is going on, forget say them they use their own for good, these people are pure EVIL
I understand you well bro.they can be very evil o. All this economics halaucost, virus released into the air, bio chemical weapons etc, who are responsible for this mess,if not Oyibo man.But at that, they still rule the world system using influence. Our own evil na wickedness of the highest echelon follow am
Re: Havard Medical School Morgue Manager Accused Of Selling Body Parts (Pictures) by prophetfire: 7:57pm On Jun 15, 2023
SOFTSKILL:

Nope, Osu from Okija University of Body Parts, Anambra main campus
Stop denying your people. Be proud of your skull mining. It puts food on your table anyway grin grin grin

If my people carry drugs that Tinubu their lord gave them to carry, I won't deny them. grin grin grin
Re: Havard Medical School Morgue Manager Accused Of Selling Body Parts (Pictures) by okoroemeka(m): 8:01pm On Jun 15, 2023
incandescentena:
This is RITUALS.
Synonymous with one particular tribe in Naija.

*spit
I even went through the whole epistle if I can see a Yoruba name,but how do oyibo learn skull mining without us teaching them?thank God my brothers are not part of this,but seriously selling freshly butchered oyibo body parts will be the height of skull mining
Re: Havard Medical School Morgue Manager Accused Of Selling Body Parts (Pictures) by vikstandon(m): 8:02pm On Jun 15, 2023
All na packaging... White or Black na the same thing.

And God regretted that He made man...

Such barbaric act, must be part of what resulted in God's displeasure.
Re: Havard Medical School Morgue Manager Accused Of Selling Body Parts (Pictures) by HayB100(m): 8:05pm On Jun 15, 2023
gidjah:
I understand you well bro.they can be very evil o. All this economics halaucost, virus released into the air, bio chemical weapons etc, who are responsible for this mess,if not Oyibo man.But at that, they still rule the world system using influence. Our own evil na wickedness of the highest echelon follow am
Sure, our own evil here nah to spoil another person life 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Havard Medical School Morgue Manager Accused Of Selling Body Parts (Pictures) by SOFTSKILL: 8:11pm On Jun 15, 2023
prophetfire:
Stop denying your people. Be proud of your skull mining. It puts food on your table anyway grin grin grin

If my people carry drugs that Tinubu their lord gave them to carry, I won't deny them. grin grin grin

Stop flaunting ignorance, the first VC of the school, his imperial cannibal, Prof. Clifford Orji attain the greatest height in cannibalism that your people are known for during his term in the school and also made attempt to have a satellite campus at Toyota in Lagos. On the issue of drugs, nobody does it better than the Osus, each Osu family has at least a representative in one jail all over the world on drug case
Re: Havard Medical School Morgue Manager Accused Of Selling Body Parts (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jun 15, 2023
When God Starts Lifting You Be Careful Of This.

Apostle Joshua Selman.

Listen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxgLusmbJU0
Re: Havard Medical School Morgue Manager Accused Of Selling Body Parts (Pictures) by isabi2lof: 8:58pm On Jun 15, 2023
Abeg I wan sleep well this night shocked
Re: Havard Medical School Morgue Manager Accused Of Selling Body Parts (Pictures) by OlaHolla: 9:06pm On Jun 15, 2023
Like a script out of Criminal Minds
Re: Havard Medical School Morgue Manager Accused Of Selling Body Parts (Pictures) by incandescentena: 9:10pm On Jun 15, 2023
okoroemeka:
I even went through the whole epistle if I can see a Yoruba name,but how do oyibo learn skull mining without us teaching them?thank God my brothers are not part of this,but seriously selling freshly butchered oyibo body parts will be the height of skull mining

Savage ...cheesy
Re: Havard Medical School Morgue Manager Accused Of Selling Body Parts (Pictures) by majorgr: 9:28pm On Jun 15, 2023
US based okija shrine people
Re: Havard Medical School Morgue Manager Accused Of Selling Body Parts (Pictures) by JOemmy(m): 9:28pm On Jun 15, 2023
lhordspy:
Katrina Maclean, owner of Kat’s Creepy Creations in Peabody, who then sold the stolen body parts at her business, court documents allege.

Kat’s Creepy Creations sells dolls and “Creations that shock the mind & shake the soul. Creepy dolls, Oddities, Bone Art,” according to the Instagram page for the business.

These are some the pictures of her creepy collection.

These guys are definitely deep into the occult world these are no ordinary toys.
Re: Havard Medical School Morgue Manager Accused Of Selling Body Parts (Pictures) by Dotman2210(m): 9:58pm On Jun 15, 2023
lhordspy:

So we should praise and glorify them instead?.... Since they are not killing, they are only selling abi.

Most of you guys have gone n*t with the way you like to undermine Nigeria as a country. Just read what you wrote up there.

You no suppose reply the simpleton suffering from low self esteem
Re: Havard Medical School Morgue Manager Accused Of Selling Body Parts (Pictures) by Love800(m): 10:38pm On Jun 15, 2023
U.S.A, are the real ritualist. Niaja kill nd export these parts abroad. Sorry for those people wey spiritualist don fool
Re: Havard Medical School Morgue Manager Accused Of Selling Body Parts (Pictures) by Coolgent(m): 11:41pm On Jun 15, 2023
Searching for his name and region in Nigeria
Re: Havard Medical School Morgue Manager Accused Of Selling Body Parts (Pictures) by JaskanFactor: 11:57pm On Jun 15, 2023
datola:
Even Oyinbo dey harvest body parts And to think this is linked to the great Harvard University!
you should hear what goes down inside the famous Yale university

1 Like

Re: Havard Medical School Morgue Manager Accused Of Selling Body Parts (Pictures) by juman(m): 12:06am On Jun 16, 2023
What to do with the body parts?
They are sick in the head.
I read about witches here, of course they have professional witches.
I dont think there is something like ritual with human parts.
It might be just fantasy. Just like serial killers feeling.
Re: Havard Medical School Morgue Manager Accused Of Selling Body Parts (Pictures) by loliapoopy2013(f): 6:39am On Jun 16, 2023
No wonder they have so many serial killers. What will you do with a dead man's brain or other body parts?
Re: Havard Medical School Morgue Manager Accused Of Selling Body Parts (Pictures) by Mccall88(m): 6:55am On Jun 16, 2023
Congratulations to Una make get mind read ma finish, I hail o😂😂😂
Re: Havard Medical School Morgue Manager Accused Of Selling Body Parts (Pictures) by prophetfire: 9:19am On Jun 16, 2023
SOFTSKILL:

Stop flaunting ignorance, the first VC of the school, his imperial cannibal, Prof. Clifford Orji attain the greatest height in cannibalism that your people are known for during his term in the school and also made attempt to have a satellite campus at Toyota in Lagos. On the issue of drugs, nobody does it better than the Osus, each Osu family has at least a representative in one jail all over the world on drug case
Tinubu is the sponsor of all coke sniffers.
Clifford learnt skull mining from his accommodators in Lagos.
Re: Havard Medical School Morgue Manager Accused Of Selling Body Parts (Pictures) by Tundex911: 5:05pm On Jun 16, 2023
If dem check that manager background na from this side...

Awon skull miners region
Re: Havard Medical School Morgue Manager Accused Of Selling Body Parts (Pictures) by payosehtor(m): 9:35pm On Jun 16, 2023
Ish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Even Satan Wasn't Gay,........." Mugabe On Homosexuality / Boris Johnson Joins The Police In Raiding A Man's Home At 6am (Pic) / Prince Philip To Join Late Kings And Queens In A 200-Year-Old Iron Vault

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.