Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,181 members, 7,811,455 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:56 AM

The Students Loan Conditions Are Too Strict - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Students Loan Conditions Are Too Strict (361 Views)

Tinubu Transmits Students Loan Bill 2024 To House Of Reps For Enactment / Students’ Loan: FG To Introduce Tuition Fees In Universities / WASSCE: Ghanaian Students Beat Invigilators Over Strict Supervision (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Students Loan Conditions Are Too Strict by Weybuhari: 6:55am On Jun 15, 2023
I decided to read through the provisions of the student loan act and i discovered that accessing the loan is more difficult than getting a Job. The government has their (students) BVN and NIN for crying out loud.
Why require them to write a letter that will be signed by the VC when seeing the VC in some institutions is like seeing the president. Imagine 200 students wants the VC to sign their letter?
They will still need two guarantors ooo

NB: subsidy for education might be removed making tuition fee to be 500k and above

Re: The Students Loan Conditions Are Too Strict by SouthSultan(m): 7:03am On Jun 15, 2023
I feel so too

(1) (Reply)

A Nigerian Becomes The Best Graduating Student In A China University - Video / Youngest Female Author @ 14yrs Launches Her NGO GAL- Girls Are Leaders. / Social Sciences Msc - Find UK University 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.