Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,922 members, 7,817,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

3 Guys Used A Lady For A Ritual In Public: But People Thought It Was A Skit(vid) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3 Guys Used A Lady For A Ritual In Public: But People Thought It Was A Skit(vid) (9875 Views)

Man Brags About Money Ritual As A Priestess Carries Out A Ritual By A River / 17-Year-Old Girl Raped By 3 Guys, Aged 14, 16 And 24 / "I'm Not A Ritual Killer" Ifeanyi Dike Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Guys Used A Lady For A Ritual In Public: But People Thought It Was A Skit(vid) by Glimpsetv: 8:54am On Jun 15, 2023
Three guys conducted a money ritual in broad daylight at a bustling public market, leading spectators to initially assume it was a staged performance or a simple skit.

However, the crowd's astonishment grew exponentially when the trio abruptly departed, leaving the lifeless body behind. It was at that moment when reality struck the onlookers, and they realized it was not a scripted act or a movie but a genuine, chilling ritual taking place before their eyes.

The echoes of cries for assistance and desperate pleas reverberated through the air, while the perpetrators vanished without a trace.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-iH0OPFywfE

3 Shares

Re: 3 Guys Used A Lady For A Ritual In Public: But People Thought It Was A Skit(vid) by Acidosis(m): 8:57am On Jun 15, 2023
Ahhh...!
Re: 3 Guys Used A Lady For A Ritual In Public: But People Thought It Was A Skit(vid) by Padipadi(m): 8:57am On Jun 15, 2023
Saw it online earlier. They must be located n nabbed. The world's wicked like Abacha.
Updated
Meanwhile, from a detective angle, this might be a skit. And if it isn't a skit, theirs suspicion on who recorded the clip. Someone can't just turn on camera most times and be capturing these scenes live.
Maybe those allege yahoo boys were the ones that planted one of them around that premises to film the way they ll drop the girl.
Too many things have happened in the past that shaped our experiences.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Guys Used A Lady For A Ritual In Public: But People Thought It Was A Skit(vid) by Ihateheadslamer: 9:01am On Jun 15, 2023
Horrible things are happening

3 Likes

Re: 3 Guys Used A Lady For A Ritual In Public: But People Thought It Was A Skit(vid) by thesicilian: 9:02am On Jun 15, 2023
That's why these so called prank videos need to be heavily regulated. Now people can't even tell what is real and what is not.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Guys Used A Lady For A Ritual In Public: But People Thought It Was A Skit(vid) by Zonefree(m): 9:06am On Jun 15, 2023
Na still skit.

12 Likes

Re: 3 Guys Used A Lady For A Ritual In Public: But People Thought It Was A Skit(vid) by GExcess: 9:06am On Jun 15, 2023
This is why i hate all these nonsense prank videos

1 Like

Re: 3 Guys Used A Lady For A Ritual In Public: But People Thought It Was A Skit(vid) by wrongman665(m): 9:08am On Jun 15, 2023
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 3 Guys Used A Lady For A Ritual In Public: But People Thought It Was A Skit(vid) by anonymuz(m): 9:08am On Jun 15, 2023
They will run from that state to lagos lekki in particular. Wicked people. Just for money wey no fit reach 200m. This girls sef no dey hear word.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 Guys Used A Lady For A Ritual In Public: But People Thought It Was A Skit(vid) by Wawelexy(m): 9:11am On Jun 15, 2023
thesicilian:
That's why these so called prank videos need to be heavily regulated. Now people can't even tell what is real and what is not.

Exactly.... They perpetrates crime in guise of skit making... They really need to be regulated... For the safety of the citizens and also the safety of the so called foolish pranksters... Imagine one carrying a bag with the soundtrack of a crying little baby and storming the market place, if he's been mobbed and killed before he could declare it's a prank, people would start saying jungle justice is bad.... I think they should just simply be banned if it can't be regulated.... Especially those doing the extreme ones

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 Guys Used A Lady For A Ritual In Public: But People Thought It Was A Skit(vid) by TemplarLandry: 9:12am On Jun 15, 2023
Based on my investigation, this happened at Azagba-Ogwashi Modern Market in Asaba/Anambra axis.
I assure you they'll be nabbed. Very disheartening...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 Guys Used A Lady For A Ritual In Public: But People Thought It Was A Skit(vid) by GanagiBeetrus: 9:16am On Jun 15, 2023
Well staged prank. cheesy Surely the girl got up later.
How come the camera man remained calm filming the whole thing?
Why would the young men take such a risk of being filmed or risk being mobbed.
Also the timing of the video Start & Stop.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 Guys Used A Lady For A Ritual In Public: But People Thought It Was A Skit(vid) by 1nice(m): 9:25am On Jun 15, 2023
The end of money ritual killings in Nigeria is near.

The supporters of the eradication of ritual killings in Nigeria are going to see that all ritualists in Nigeria wether citizens or foreigners are arrested and persecuted so justice can be done.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Guys Used A Lady For A Ritual In Public: But People Thought It Was A Skit(vid) by VeryWickedMan: 9:25am On Jun 15, 2023
They didn't think it was a skit anything. They were just too scared to approach.
Southern Nigerians are cowards. All they know is to make noise on social media.

Skit or not, can this happen in Kano or Maiduguri?

22 Likes

Re: 3 Guys Used A Lady For A Ritual In Public: But People Thought It Was A Skit(vid) by iammo(m): 9:44am On Jun 15, 2023
Ewo ... Chineke,. Chinedu...

Nonsense cowards

2 Likes

Re: 3 Guys Used A Lady For A Ritual In Public: But People Thought It Was A Skit(vid) by CaptainRogers(m): 10:55am On Jun 15, 2023
kiss
Re: 3 Guys Used A Lady For A Ritual In Public: But People Thought It Was A Skit(vid) by Astra101: 11:08am On Jun 15, 2023
S
Re: 3 Guys Used A Lady For A Ritual In Public: But People Thought It Was A Skit(vid) by Astra101: 11:09am On Jun 15, 2023
GanagiBeetrus:
Well staged prank. cheesy Surely the girl got up later.
How come the camera man remained calm filming the whole thing?
Why would the young men take such a risk of being filmed or risk being mobbed.
Also the timing of the video Start & Stop.
Look at the crowd that rushed to the scene thereafter, that tells you it's not a skit

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Guys Used A Lady For A Ritual In Public: But People Thought It Was A Skit(vid) by GanagiBeetrus: 11:33am On Jun 15, 2023
Astra101:

Look at the crowd that rushed to the scene thereafter, that tells you it's not a skit
The crowd is unaware of the prank.
If you've watched TV program where a prank is played in public with a hidden camera, you'll understand.

5 Likes

Re: 3 Guys Used A Lady For A Ritual In Public: But People Thought It Was A Skit(vid) by Ofadaman(m): 12:23pm On Jun 15, 2023
So who was doing the video ? The person knew they'd be there from the very onset

7 Likes

Re: 3 Guys Used A Lady For A Ritual In Public: But People Thought It Was A Skit(vid) by NaijaCover(m): 12:29pm On Jun 15, 2023
Is just here

1 Like

Re: 3 Guys Used A Lady For A Ritual In Public: But People Thought It Was A Skit(vid) by Charmingrascal(m): 1:15pm On Jun 15, 2023
This is why I have been saying that all these skits and pranks should be regulated.

The other a lady who robbed in broad daylight, we thought it was a prank untill the lady started screaming for help after the robbers left in a waiting vehicle.

Their is a way you will prank me, I will injure you and we will both go to the station.
I can't imagine someone pushing me inside
mouldy water all in the name of pranking me.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Guys Used A Lady For A Ritual In Public: But People Thought It Was A Skit(vid) by Theomarvelus(m): 2:04pm On Jun 15, 2023
They shouldn't have gone far if, they trail them immediately with bike, they call police on their way trailing them...

2 Likes

Re: 3 Guys Used A Lady For A Ritual In Public: But People Thought It Was A Skit(vid) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 2:54pm On Jun 15, 2023
This can't be real

1 Like

Re: 3 Guys Used A Lady For A Ritual In Public: But People Thought It Was A Skit(vid) by Haveyoueatentod: 3:21pm On Jun 15, 2023
In a developed country they will be caught because of the video even if takes years to do so but here in Nigeria our detectives can't do that because we lack a good criminal records and investigation system.

3 Likes

Re: 3 Guys Used A Lady For A Ritual In Public: But People Thought It Was A Skit(vid) by Jesusmystrength(f): 3:26pm On Jun 15, 2023
Generation that is lost forever cry

2 Likes

Re: 3 Guys Used A Lady For A Ritual In Public: But People Thought It Was A Skit(vid) by devilmaycry: 5:52pm On Jun 15, 2023
This is annoying to watch
Re: 3 Guys Used A Lady For A Ritual In Public: But People Thought It Was A Skit(vid) by Rexymania(m): 6:01pm On Jun 15, 2023
Jesus! What is Nigeria turning into?
Re: 3 Guys Used A Lady For A Ritual In Public: But People Thought It Was A Skit(vid) by Abolodje: 7:17pm On Jun 15, 2023
Bro rest na skit

3 Likes

Re: 3 Guys Used A Lady For A Ritual In Public: But People Thought It Was A Skit(vid) by PlayerMeji: 8:25pm On Jun 15, 2023
Not okay. Com
Re: 3 Guys Used A Lady For A Ritual In Public: But People Thought It Was A Skit(vid) by MJluv(f): 11:12pm On Jun 15, 2023
I was telling a friend recently that I find these useless skits infinitely infuriating. Everybody now wants to be a bloody skitmaker.

Rubbish dry jokes/videos they keep posting.

Bloody nuisance.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

8 FCT Residents Regain Freedom From Kidnappers After Paying N5m Ransom / Woman Jailed For Having Al-Qaeda Magazine / RRS Officers Arrested For Extorting N5000 From a Motorist in Lagos. VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.