Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,631 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

President Bola Tinubu To Inaugurate The National Economic Council Today - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Bola Tinubu To Inaugurate The National Economic Council Today (29101 Views)

Edo 2020: APC Names Esekaigbe As DG, To Inaugurate Campaign Council Today / Buhari To Inaugurate The Apc Presidential Campaign Council On Monday, January 7 / Ambode: Tinubu Consults Governor’s Advisory Council Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Bola Tinubu To Inaugurate The National Economic Council Today by N3TRAL: 11:52am On Jun 15, 2023
plaindealer:

I understand, I was buttressing and cosigning your post

Thanks

1 Like

Re: President Bola Tinubu To Inaugurate The National Economic Council Today by MondayOsunbor(m): 11:52am On Jun 15, 2023
BigBlackPreek:
On His Mandate I stand, ashiwaju Jagaban

Fox is guarding the Hen house

only in Nigeria
Re: President Bola Tinubu To Inaugurate The National Economic Council Today by TsbAfrica: 11:53am On Jun 15, 2023
alizma:
Buhari took us from Egypt, but couldn't get to the promise land, hopefully Tinubu will take us there.
Buhari had his short coming but he was the one needed to free us from Pharoah's grip
buhari was pharaoh himself... In the flesh ... How could he free us from himself?

Men I am glad I survived that man's government and now we are seeing how much buhari and his loyalists love Nigeria. ... Where one man can be stealing 1.5trillion naira under the no curruption regime

1 Like

Re: President Bola Tinubu To Inaugurate The National Economic Council Today by vannessa7(f): 11:57am On Jun 15, 2023
Kaiser20:
Many Nigerians suffered economic and security hardships during Buhari's government.
The same Buhari all Apc hailed then as Mr. Integrity is been mocked today even Tinubu said Buhari was God's sent.

We voted Buhari then based on his performance as a military head of state with Idiagbon as his vice, but based on his dismal performance in this last administration we now realize it was Idiagbon that was working behind him that time, he was just following Idiagbons counsels

1 Like

Re: President Bola Tinubu To Inaugurate The National Economic Council Today by oladele239(m): 11:58am On Jun 15, 2023
Sincerely speaking I like the fact that the national tv I.e NTA is living up to expectations. This is how it should be , NTA as the national t.v. should be the first to break news of national interest good or bad. I guess there was nothing to break during pmb era though.

We're watching BAT with keen eyes.

3 Likes

Re: President Bola Tinubu To Inaugurate The National Economic Council Today by Otunbakayce: 12:00pm On Jun 15, 2023
plaindealer:
This is how you define and qualify the term Hit the ground running.

This is one of the many outcomes of serious planning and preparation.

This man is on track to be the best president in the history of Nigeria.

You stay in the fools paradise is definitely going to be short lived.
Re: President Bola Tinubu To Inaugurate The National Economic Council Today by iamdapsyj(m): 12:02pm On Jun 15, 2023
BigBlackPreek:
On His Mandate I stand, ashiwaju Jagaban

Gidigba
Re: President Bola Tinubu To Inaugurate The National Economic Council Today by Omodua(m): 12:04pm On Jun 15, 2023
plaindealer:
The president is known for bringing the best, smartest, and most competent people together and since this is the real deal and his economic roadmap, this single move is destined to make him a successful president or a failed president.

I cant wait to see the list.
stop your gesticulation. He is a PLACEHOLDER. Very soon,he will vacate the seat: the stolen presidency.

Mandate thief!
Re: President Bola Tinubu To Inaugurate The National Economic Council Today by NkanuSon: 12:04pm On Jun 15, 2023
No wonder you guys have been sponsoring him to bring terror to the east,evil has its expiring date hope u know
Kennyking1234:
Simon Ekpa is the prime Minister of Biafra.
Re: President Bola Tinubu To Inaugurate The National Economic Council Today by alizma: 12:05pm On Jun 15, 2023
TsbAfrica:
buhari was pharaoh himself... In the flesh ... How could he free us from himself?

Men I am glad I survived that man's government and now we are seeing how much buhari and his loyalists love Nigeria. ... Where one man can be stealing 1.5trillion naira under the no curruption regime
Tinubu is not here to share money, if you dull yourself during Buhari government, you fit still experience the same thing during Tinubu government. Better wake up

2 Likes

Re: President Bola Tinubu To Inaugurate The National Economic Council Today by Omodua(m): 12:06pm On Jun 15, 2023
Parachoko:
On Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Senator Kashim Shettima Mandate I Stand Gidigba
Stop all the noise. Too early.

Mind you,the stolen presidency is being vigorously pursued to be returned to rightful owner.
Re: President Bola Tinubu To Inaugurate The National Economic Council Today by chidiokay: 12:07pm On Jun 15, 2023
Risingblue008:

U brush ur teeth this morning?

You don see breakfast chop undecided

1 Like

Re: President Bola Tinubu To Inaugurate The National Economic Council Today by Iluvmycontr3: 12:07pm On Jun 15, 2023
plaindealer:

My thoughts.... He's so different, and i am so optimistic.
The eight years of Buhari was really a calamity..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Bola Tinubu To Inaugurate The National Economic Council Today by ba7man(m): 12:07pm On Jun 15, 2023
Reinaldo:
Peter Obi
On his manhood, I stand.

1 Like

Re: President Bola Tinubu To Inaugurate The National Economic Council Today by Holak: 12:07pm On Jun 15, 2023
Over hailing of this man will be his greatest undoing. He will be tempted to take uncalculated decisions to sustain the hailing. People should just call down.

The National Economic Council has statutory members, so the President is not appointing anybody. It is a council of the governor's and the Vice President as Chairman.
Re: President Bola Tinubu To Inaugurate The National Economic Council Today by dominic17: 12:08pm On Jun 15, 2023
Why all these propaganda why don't you be patient and allow sane Nigerians to give their verdicts
plaindealer:

Re: President Bola Tinubu To Inaugurate The National Economic Council Today by TsbAfrica: 12:08pm On Jun 15, 2023
alizma:

Tinubu is not here to share money, if you dull yourself during Buhari government, you fit still experience the same thing during Tinubu government. Better wake up
tinubu is here to make Nigeria great and that is all I expect ... Opportunity to florish and grow is all we need ... Who needs a hand out ? We need opportunities and a condusive environment to grow. And that was beyond the capability of buhari.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Bola Tinubu To Inaugurate The National Economic Council Today by EdiskyHarry: 12:08pm On Jun 15, 2023
plaindealer:

Honestly, I pray so

1 Like

Re: President Bola Tinubu To Inaugurate The National Economic Council Today by toyinkin(m): 12:10pm On Jun 15, 2023
Make the real winner rule,tinubu no b my president
Re: President Bola Tinubu To Inaugurate The National Economic Council Today by Jerry2rule: 12:12pm On Jun 15, 2023
Correct my dear brother. I wish that too but he no fit because he don became an Elder State Man.....

Chopkiss:
Make this man do sharply go arrest buhari
Na that one i wan hear

1 Like

Re: President Bola Tinubu To Inaugurate The National Economic Council Today by vannessa7(f): 12:12pm On Jun 15, 2023
rajiedreez:
Na 6 months I dey wait for

Yes, 6 months is a reasonable time to watch things for even his worst critics, results don't come in in just two weeks.

1 Like

Re: President Bola Tinubu To Inaugurate The National Economic Council Today by Vision101(m): 12:16pm On Jun 15, 2023
National economic council is different from economic management team. NEC was set by the constitution. It is headed by the vice president. All state governors are members. Heads of some institutions like cbn, nnpc etc. are members. They take national economic decisions.

Economic management team is the prerogative of the president. He can appoint anyone he chooses. They advise the president.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: President Bola Tinubu To Inaugurate The National Economic Council Today by Ofunaofu: 12:16pm On Jun 15, 2023
plaindealer:

All motion no movement
Re: President Bola Tinubu To Inaugurate The National Economic Council Today by mariahAngel(f): 12:19pm On Jun 15, 2023
plaindealer:

A typical black man; they don't ask questions
They just support and agree with anything.

1 Like

Re: President Bola Tinubu To Inaugurate The National Economic Council Today by plaindealer: 12:19pm On Jun 15, 2023
dominic17:
Why all these propaganda why don't you be patient and allow sane Nigerians to give their verdicts [/b ] [/quote

[quote author=dominic17 post=121495694]

[b]every sane persons voted for Obi
and he won your demigod home and away which force him to result to rigging.

Who are the sane Nigerians? Obi cult members like you, even as a Nigerian with constitutional rights to freedom of speech, expression, choice and association, you toxic, intolerant and anti-Nigerian losers think I shouldn't freely express myself until obi cult members open their anti-social and anti-Nigerian mouth to talk rubbish about Nigeria.?

Don't be a nuisance.

1 Like

Re: President Bola Tinubu To Inaugurate The National Economic Council Today by Nicolo360: 12:20pm On Jun 15, 2023
qtx:

Why u said that is because if you are used to bad leadership, someone comes to try a little above that you will think u have seen a saviour.

Some presidents of some countries announce all their cabinate members and strike teams on the day of inaugurations . Buhari's govt makes Tinubus' look magical, meanwhile nothing too special about what he has done so far. Normal thing. Well lets watch and see.

But majority of you said he will be worse than Buhari
Re: President Bola Tinubu To Inaugurate The National Economic Council Today by qtx(m): 12:23pm On Jun 15, 2023
N3TRAL:

The constitution of Nigeria requires that the National Assembly (specifically the Senate) should screen and approve appointments made by the President of Nigeria.

The National Assembly must be inaugurated first before he can make those appointments that they will scrutinize. The National Assembly was inaugurated only 2 days ago (on Tuesday).
That was why i said announce, i didnt say swear in.
Re: President Bola Tinubu To Inaugurate The National Economic Council Today by Nimirayz: 12:24pm On Jun 15, 2023
NTA don dey get updates? WOW!
Re: President Bola Tinubu To Inaugurate The National Economic Council Today by am4truth(m): 12:25pm On Jun 15, 2023
Otunbakayce:
You stay in the fools paradise is definitely going to be short lived.

You are disappointed that Nigeria is working
Nigeria would surely get better.
Don't be a sadist.

1 Like

Re: President Bola Tinubu To Inaugurate The National Economic Council Today by qtx(m): 12:26pm On Jun 15, 2023
plaindealer:

I'm immune to wailing, negative and uninspiring mentality.

Don't dull me with your negativity, sadness, and portion in life self-induced misery.

I dont follow leaders as if i have no brain, even if am following you, i still think. that is the reason God gave me brain so i can allow HIM(God) rest at least on some basic issues such as this. We are not the same. Dont think i will think and act like you do.
Re: President Bola Tinubu To Inaugurate The National Economic Council Today by Segzy19: 12:28pm On Jun 15, 2023
Haaa! U don finally run mad... grin grin grin grin

Jostoman:
We are still waiting for court to us the real winner of last election. So all this one na film trick.
Re: President Bola Tinubu To Inaugurate The National Economic Council Today by plaindealer: 12:28pm On Jun 15, 2023
qtx:

I dont follow leaders as if i have no brain, even if am following you, i still think. that is the reason God gave me brain so i can allow HIM(God) rest at least on some basic issues such as this. We are not the same. Dont think i will think and act like you do.

I'm immune to pandora cult trolls and losers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ambode Visits Eko Atlantic City Project / Bola Tinubu Visits Gombe State In Company Of Ganduje, Shettima / Townhall Or PDP Primaries: Sowore Makes Subtle Jibe At Obi, Atiku & Kwankwaso

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.