Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,098 members, 7,821,796 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

President Bola Tinubu To Inaugurate The National Economic Council Today - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Bola Tinubu To Inaugurate The National Economic Council Today (29105 Views)

Edo 2020: APC Names Esekaigbe As DG, To Inaugurate Campaign Council Today / Buhari To Inaugurate The Apc Presidential Campaign Council On Monday, January 7 / Ambode: Tinubu Consults Governor’s Advisory Council Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Bola Tinubu To Inaugurate The National Economic Council Today by kosiebe(m): 2:13pm On Jun 15, 2023
ezebunafo:
na NTA time be this life na turn by turn

Exactly
Re: President Bola Tinubu To Inaugurate The National Economic Council Today by Otunbakayce: 2:14pm On Jun 15, 2023
am4truth:

You are disappointed that Nigeria is working
Nigeria would surely get better.
Don't be a sadist.
You demonic folks said the same thing just few weeks after Buhari took over. Let's see if Nigerians will survive the lagos pattern of multiple taxations that the drug lord and his teams are about to impose on Nigerians.
Re: President Bola Tinubu To Inaugurate The National Economic Council Today by 2mch(m): 2:18pm On Jun 15, 2023
positive11:
for a very long time, I never watch the NTA channel in my house but for the past 2 weeks now NTA is my best Tv station now cos of the breaking news
NTA boss no wan hear say them invite am come Aso Rock. LMAO.
Re: President Bola Tinubu To Inaugurate The National Economic Council Today by feedthenation(m): 2:52pm On Jun 15, 2023
---NTA News doing wonders---
Re: President Bola Tinubu To Inaugurate The National Economic Council Today by ennygr8: 2:56pm On Jun 15, 2023
BigBlackPreek:
On His Mandate I stand, ashiwaju Jagaban
Yes o. Those people will soon burry their head, I mean those other people.
Re: President Bola Tinubu To Inaugurate The National Economic Council Today by Bimpe29: 2:59pm On Jun 15, 2023
God will continue to grant him divine and unwavering guidance, protection and success.
plaindealer:
This is how you define and qualify the term Hit the ground running.

This is one of the many outcomes of serious planning and preparation.

This man is on track to be the best president in the history of Nigeria.

Re: President Bola Tinubu To Inaugurate The National Economic Council Today by Jostoman: 3:42pm On Jun 15, 2023
Segzy19:
Haaa! U don finally run mad... grin grin grin grin

whatever you wish me will come back to you in double
Re: President Bola Tinubu To Inaugurate The National Economic Council Today by Jostoman: 3:44pm On Jun 15, 2023
highchief1:
make God no allow u die for ur sleep.everybody don wake up face reality.
whatever you wish me will come back to you in double. Please say amen
Re: President Bola Tinubu To Inaugurate The National Economic Council Today by Jostoman: 3:46pm On Jun 15, 2023
bayplus:

Well, you will get the judgement of the tribunal or Supreme Court on the presidential election by 2031🤣🤣🤣
no problem we are waiting, you cant cheat other candidate and tell them to move on.
Re: President Bola Tinubu To Inaugurate The National Economic Council Today by highchief1: 3:54pm On Jun 15, 2023
Jostoman:
whatever you wish me will come back to you in double. Please say amen
it’s not a matter if wish.if u watch u are the only one stl dreaming.I am begging u to wake up before it’s too late.
Re: President Bola Tinubu To Inaugurate The National Economic Council Today by shimolv: 4:01pm On Jun 15, 2023
Re: President Bola Tinubu To Inaugurate The National Economic Council Today by ufuosman(m): 5:44pm On Jun 15, 2023
KingDash09:
Make this guy fix food side na that one be my problem
Belle very important
Re: President Bola Tinubu To Inaugurate The National Economic Council Today by ufuosman(m): 5:45pm On Jun 15, 2023
Nice one
Re: President Bola Tinubu To Inaugurate The National Economic Council Today by Lobotomy02: 6:28pm On Jun 15, 2023
plaindealer:

Ok, wed on mark you present for tendering your pain, sorrow, tears and life frustration.

Ndo...losser..

Loser, not losser.
Fu..cking dimwit!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ambode Visits Eko Atlantic City Project / Buratai Grants Automatic NDA Admission To Nasarawa Students / EFCC Keeps Mum Over Tinubu’s Bullion Vans Ahead Of 2019 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.