Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,925 members, 7,810,557 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:01 AM

I Need A Wife But Seeing Only HookUp Girls & Single Moms I What Would YOU Do? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need A Wife But Seeing Only HookUp Girls & Single Moms I What Would YOU Do? (14486 Views)

Nairalanders $50 Or I What Would You Choose? Remember Its Me Ooooo / Girls On Only Hookup / Why Are Most Beautiful Girls Single (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need A Wife But Seeing Only HookUp Girls & Single Moms I What Would YOU Do? by ideamonster: 8:07pm On Jul 22, 2023
No truer words have been spoken here today. Very true.
Re: I Need A Wife But Seeing Only HookUp Girls & Single Moms I What Would YOU Do? by Gerrard59(m): 3:15am On Jul 23, 2023
Dimaya:

so you support the north in pushing child marriages or in suspending civil liberties for women.

Please tell us kind sir, how you can implement the ideas you suggested? How? Give us a pathway. There are young men who want decent women. How do they make their society rich? How can I eliminate poverty in Nigeria? How?

You have no solutions, None. Check the post title again and return when you can offer a pathway to starting and supporting a family that doesn't include hookers and baby mamas.

Cheers

When you opt for liberties for women, expect changes in the society. However, those liberties don't result into flown blown hookup because of prosperity. There is a link between an increase in prostitution and a poor economy.

How to make their society rich? Hold your government accountable. Vote for the right leaders who will ensure the economy works, jobs get created and the society becomes prosperous. That is what your mates in Singapore, Thailand, and South Korea do. Be like them.

To be honest though, I don't think the average young man in Nigeria deserves a decent woman. If he is a virgin, then yes. If he has not dated a girl for three years and left her to marry another girl, yes. If he has not pregnanted a girl and forced her to abort, then yes. If he has not wasted her biological years in the name of I love you, oya, talk your own, then yes. Otherwise, NO NIGERIAN MAN DESERVE A "DECENT WOMAN". You deserve the women you groomed, no ifs or buts, period!

That said, you people need to leave Lagos and Abuja, where these complaints stem from, if you are still searching for "decent women". There are women in Adamwa, Taraba, Cross River, Plateau, Kwara etc., who will gladly accept you for who you are. But no! You lots are interested in the big yansh and big-breasted ladies in Lagos and Abuja then complain of high billing.

To be honest though, I don't pity you people. I have this innate desire to see young Nigerian men suffer. It gladdens my heart. You people played foolish games, and you MUST win foolish prizes.
Re: I Need A Wife But Seeing Only HookUp Girls & Single Moms I What Would YOU Do? by Gerrard59(m): 3:26am On Jul 23, 2023
Kelechi009:
@Gerr.ard59 Arguing with you is like arguing with someone who is defeated. You have a self hate problem. You hate that you came from Nigeria, you hate that you're African. I have told you everything about you reeks of slave master mentality. You hate yourself so therefore don't see anything positive coming out of Nigerian man. If you had the means you would have changed your skin color. Your issue is internal & you need to deal with it first.

Name ONE POSITIVE thing that has come out from the average Nigerian man.

Just ONE.

America has a functioning society & a very large prostitution base by Facts, it is not by having functioning society. They still complain about the hookup culture there all the time, so if people are complaining, allow them to do so. Prostitution statistics by country by doing a 5 minutes Google Search will show you en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prostitution_statistics_by_country China, India, and the United States are the countries with the most prostitutes.

According to this data, It was done by interviewing those engaged in street prostitution. The greater visibility of some forms of prostitution, such as street prostitution, makes statistics on these forms easier to collect. Thus it means hookup culture is even more prevalent if street prostitution can gather so much data

If people are complaining in Nigeria, allow them to do so.

Please deal with skin color insecurities first. Then we can talk!

In my thread: https://www.nairaland.com/7684230/how-reduce-hook-ups-nigeria I explained and even acknowledged that prostitution is normal and will always exist. That is where the numerous complainers have not reached. They believe it should not exist, which is not true. However, the rate at which it exists in poorer nations outnumbers richer nations. That is the crux of the matter. If the United States complains of it, it is permissible because she is prosperous. She has put the horse before the cart. On the other hand, it is strikingly odd for people who cannot ensure constant power supply to complain of the same issue. These people are putting the cart before the horse. Complain about the poverty issue in Nigeria before doing CCTV in a woman's vagina.

I don't have a skin problem. The problem I have is a priority one. The priority of Nigeria is not policing women's vagina, but poverty.
Re: I Need A Wife But Seeing Only HookUp Girls & Single Moms I What Would YOU Do? by Dimaya: 8:21am On Jul 23, 2023
Gerrard59:

Just ONE.

In my thread: https://www.nairaland.com/7684230/how-reduce-hook-ups-nigeria I explained and even acknowledged that prostitution is normal and will always exist. That is where the numerous complainers have not reached. They believe it should not exist, which is not true. However, the rate at which it exists in poorer nations outnumbers richer nations. That is the crux of the matter. If the United States complains of it, it is permissible because she is prosperous. She has put the horse before the cart. On the other hand, it is strikingly odd for people who cannot ensure constant power supply to complain of the same issue. These people are putting the cart before the horse. Complain about the poverty issue in Nigeria before doing CCTV in a woman's vagina.

I don't have a skin problem. The problem I have is a priority one. The priority of Nigeria is not policing women's vagina, but poverty.

The only person who can implement your ideas are government legislative. Your ideas can not be implemented by individuals.

You're asking men to go look for wives inside the villages. Really?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need A Wife But Seeing Only HookUp Girls & Single Moms I What Would YOU Do? by Kelechi009: 1:04pm On Jul 23, 2023
Are you trying to be deliberately obtuse with this very senseless question you just asked me.

Do you even know what the word average means? "a number expressing the central or typical value in a set of data"

Are you not part of an average Nigerian? I have told you that your mentality is exactly that of a slave master, you see yourself higher than an average Nigerian. This is exactly your problem.

Average Nigerians have done many great things in Africa & beyond in Tech, Medicine + Nursing, Finance etc.

If you have a problem using Google, that's not my problem!

Gerrard59:

Just ONE.

Re: I Need A Wife But Seeing Only HookUp Girls & Single Moms I What Would YOU Do? by Gerrard59(m): 1:17pm On Jul 23, 2023
Kelechi009:
Are you trying to be deliberately obtuse with this very senseless question you just asked me.

Do you even know what the word average means? "a number expressing the central or typical value in a set of data"

Are you not part of an average Nigerian? I have told you that your mentality is exactly that of a slave master, you see yourself higher than an average Nigerian. This is exactly your problem.

Average Nigerians have done many great things in Africa & beyond in Tech, Medicine + Nursing, Finance etc.

If you have a problem using Google, that's not my problem!

Use and make your society prosperous, and not doing CCTV inside woman vagina!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need A Wife But Seeing Only HookUp Girls & Single Moms I What Would YOU Do? by Sniper101(m): 2:54pm On Jul 23, 2023
Clitocurrency is a business enterprise mostly engaged in by females (or Bobrisky's brothers and nephews) whereby Dickcoin is exchanged for Bitcoin after service is rendered in a dark room or a dark web grin
Re: I Need A Wife But Seeing Only HookUp Girls & Single Moms I What Would YOU Do? by Kelechi009: 5:37pm On Jul 23, 2023
Gerrard59:

You have issues bro, deal with your insecurities.
Re: I Need A Wife But Seeing Only HookUp Girls & Single Moms I What Would YOU Do? by ideamonster: 4:18pm On Jul 24, 2023
Gerrard59:

What's with the constant reference to CCYV inside woman vagina? Are you a love-vendor?
Re: I Need A Wife But Seeing Only HookUp Girls & Single Moms I What Would YOU Do? by Gerrard59(m): 2:44am On Jul 25, 2023
ideamonster:

What's with the constant reference to CCYV inside woman vagina? Are you a love-vendor?

CCTV inside women's vagina = men who are more concerned with what women use their vaginas for rather than solving the issue, which made these women use their vaginas to make money.
Re: I Need A Wife But Seeing Only HookUp Girls & Single Moms I What Would YOU Do? by Zigzagman: 2:24pm On Jul 25, 2023
Gerrard59:

CCTV inside women's vagina = men who are more concerned with what women use their vaginas for rather than solving the issue, which made these women use their vaginas to make money.

grin you're wicked
Re: I Need A Wife But Seeing Only HookUp Girls & Single Moms I What Would YOU Do? by Zigzagman: 6:46pm On Jul 25, 2023
So you are still existing
Re: I Need A Wife But Seeing Only HookUp Girls & Single Moms I What Would YOU Do? by Zigzagman: 10:33pm On Jul 28, 2023
Hmmn
Re: I Need A Wife But Seeing Only HookUp Girls & Single Moms I What Would YOU Do? by ideamonster: 5:33pm On Aug 09, 2023
Gerrard59:

what on earth is this?
Re: I Need A Wife But Seeing Only HookUp Girls & Single Moms I What Would YOU Do? by Zigzagman: 8:11pm On Aug 11, 2023
ideamonster:

what on earth is this?

No mind the guy o
Re: I Need A Wife But Seeing Only HookUp Girls & Single Moms I What Would YOU Do? by Zigzagman: 5:15pm On Aug 14, 2023
Still seeing only hookup girls
Re: I Need A Wife But Seeing Only HookUp Girls & Single Moms I What Would YOU Do? by ideamonster: 8:00pm On Aug 24, 2023
Zigzagman:
With the current financial difficulties in Nigeria, everyone is struggling to make ends meet. This is affecting the dating pool as now more girls are being lured into hookup out of survival.

The Young men on the podcast discuss the dilemma they face with selecting a good girl from the current shark-infested dating pools filled with hookup girls and single moms

So, nairalanders- over to you. Are you faced with a similar dilemma? Why?

And if you're married, how would you advice the young men to proceed?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6v-PXdeL2tc

interesting to watch. the women though were hysterical at the end though
Re: I Need A Wife But Seeing Only HookUp Girls & Single Moms I What Would YOU Do? by ideamonster: 4:39pm On Aug 27, 2023
Dimaya:

How you take know?

it's obvious
Re: I Need A Wife But Seeing Only HookUp Girls & Single Moms I What Would YOU Do? by Swiftgrp: 11:22pm On Dec 15, 2023
Zigzagman:
With the current financial difficulties in Nigeria, everyone is struggling to make ends meet. This is affecting the dating pool as now more girls are being lured into hookup out of survival.

The Young men on the podcast discuss the dilemma they face with selecting a good girl from the current shark-infested dating pools filled with hookup girls and single moms

So, nairalanders- over to you. Are you faced with a similar dilemma? Why?

And if you're married, how would you advice the young men to proceed?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6v-PXdeL2tc
Re: I Need A Wife But Seeing Only HookUp Girls & Single Moms I What Would YOU Do? by Dimaya: 7:20am On Dec 16, 2023
[quote author=Swiftgrp post=127505789][/quote]

This is interesting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See What Happens When A Girl Sent Her Nude Pics To Boyfriend / Nysc Has Made Me Bleep Fuckaholic..help / Have U Ever Wondered How Much A Runs Girls Costs (port Harcourt Edition)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.