Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,424 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Obi, LP Tender 18,088 Blurred Result Sheets, Other Documents - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi, LP Tender 18,088 Blurred Result Sheets, Other Documents (33620 Views)

Burden Of Proof Of The 18,088 Blurred Polling Unit Results / See How INEC Blurred Additional 2.5M Votes In 18,088 Polling Units Against Obi / PEPT: Obi, LP Tender Irev Reports For Rivers, Adamawa, 3 Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi, LP Tender 18,088 Blurred Result Sheets, Other Documents by IamV: 5:43pm On Jun 15, 2023
iammo:

NYSC AdHoc staffs

And they work for who ?
Re: Obi, LP Tender 18,088 Blurred Result Sheets, Other Documents by iammo(m): 5:46pm On Jun 15, 2023
IamV:

And they work for who ?

Nigeria
Re: Obi, LP Tender 18,088 Blurred Result Sheets, Other Documents by emmajew(m): 5:48pm On Jun 15, 2023
LP has the clear copies of those INEC blurred results. Since INEC's copies are unreadable, the court will turn to Obi's 18,088 clear copies to tabulate the results and determine the winner.

INEC and their paymaster can keep hiding vital documents. They will surprisingly see those documents in court.

2 Likes

Re: Obi, LP Tender 18,088 Blurred Result Sheets, Other Documents by IamV: 5:49pm On Jun 15, 2023
iammo:

Nigeria

Lol,
Take care.
Re: Obi, LP Tender 18,088 Blurred Result Sheets, Other Documents by alimiadedayo1: 6:05pm On Jun 15, 2023
[sup][/sup]y
Bestwords:
Obi will deal with Buhari, and Tinubu with intellectuals

Obi will deal with Inec and Yakubu with intellectuals

Obi will deal with Wike with intellectuals

APC don't know who they are dealing with.
if I tell you that you are mumu you will be shouting like a kid that wants to suck breast that Nigerians hate igbos.. what is the meaning of what you just type? Obi will deal with who? are you referring to your family members or neighbors you can threaten? how old are you? you must be below 18 if you are more than 18 and you still type this gibberish comments, your life a total reformation.I rest my case
Re: Obi, LP Tender 18,088 Blurred Result Sheets, Other Documents by casualobserver: 6:11pm On Jun 15, 2023
emmajew:

LP has the clear copies of those INEC blurred results. Since INEC's comes are unreadable, the court will turn to Obi's clear 18,088 clear copies to tabulate the results and determine the winner.

INEC and their paymaster can keep hiding vital documents. They will surprisingly see those documents in court.

Tendering 18,000 blurred results is just sensationalism and playing to the base. Irev results has no legal standing. It is for displaying the results to the public not for computing the results. What matters is what is on the EC8 forms and what is in the BVAS.

This 18,000 is just a sideshow from a legal team that has no case.

1 Like

Re: Obi, LP Tender 18,088 Blurred Result Sheets, Other Documents by comodo: 6:16pm On Jun 15, 2023
casualobserver:

Tendering 18,000 blurred results is just sensationalism and playing to the base. Irev results has no legal standing. It is for displaying the results to the public not for computing the results. What matters is what is on the EC8 forms and what is in the BVAS.

This 18,000 is just a sideshow from a legal team that has no case.
The same form EC8 INEC and APC objected to?? Or another one??

1 Like

Re: Obi, LP Tender 18,088 Blurred Result Sheets, Other Documents by IamtheTruth1(m): 6:29pm On Jun 15, 2023
Nightwolf1:
Now we are relying on the media to know what is happening @ the tribunal. Most media platforms don't give accurate reportage.

Live broadcasts would have been better. The same idiots kicking against it want us to read their one-sided report from their propaganda media house.

Thieves.
lol. For now, most media outlets are asslicking these new administration. If u talk anyhow, u go pay fine tire.
Re: Obi, LP Tender 18,088 Blurred Result Sheets, Other Documents by Omodua(m): 6:34pm On Jun 15, 2023
Omoawoke:
This people just doing this to stay relevant.
This is a lost battle, dead on arrival
Dead on arrival?

You will be shocked the mandate shall be returned/retrieved.

Mandate thief!
Re: Obi, LP Tender 18,088 Blurred Result Sheets, Other Documents by nkemjacob2(m): 6:34pm On Jun 15, 2023
Omoawoke:
This people just doing this to stay relevant.
This is a lost battle, dead on arrival
a well known nation newspaper report this. You call this to stay relevant with this kind of election. Is this d Nigeria u prayed for?

1 Like

Re: Obi, LP Tender 18,088 Blurred Result Sheets, Other Documents by iHateFraudsters: 6:36pm On Jun 15, 2023
Burruchaga71:
Then violence revolution followed....

Tinubu will not leave when Obi is declared winner?

Na United Nations soldiers go drive am out from there.

If he dey form craze, then his family and all his supporters will be confined in Nigeria.

If army, police or DSS support him, then they can never leave Nigeria because they'll be arrested outside Nigeria.

E go very hard for tinubu to remain in power when Peter Obi is declared the winner.

1 Like

Re: Obi, LP Tender 18,088 Blurred Result Sheets, Other Documents by ogbe88(m): 6:38pm On Jun 15, 2023
Angelfrost:

Good luck Jonathan was not unseated sir!

He lost an election fair and square!

I'm talking about a sitting President being sacked by the Courts! Never in Nigeria!
A first time is allowed.
Re: Obi, LP Tender 18,088 Blurred Result Sheets, Other Documents by Lovebaby76: 6:54pm On Jun 15, 2023
Download latest music and watch lyric video | Download Latest Movies

D m n ā i j a . c o m

LIL BABY - GO HARD

METROBOOMIN FT SWAE LEE, LIL WAYNE, OFFSET - ANNIHILATE

JUICE WRLD - GLO D UP

ZINOLEESKY - A1 FEELING DISORDER

ASAKE FT OLAMIDE - AMAPIANO
GUNNA - BREAD BUTTER

POST MALONE - MOURNING

FIVIO FOREIGN - CONCUSSION FT KANYE WEST

CALLIN - A BOOGIE WIT DA HOODIE X METRO BOOMIN X NAV

HIT-BOY X BIG-HIT - RECKLESS RATCHET

SEYI VIBEZ - HAT TRICK

BURNA BOY - SITTIN ON TOP OF THE WORLD

OLAMIDE X ASAKE - NEW RELIGION
Re: Obi, LP Tender 18,088 Blurred Result Sheets, Other Documents by Omoawoke: 8:00pm On Jun 15, 2023
Omodua:
Dead on arrival?

You will be shocked the mandate shall be returned/retrieved.

Mandate thief!

Dream on dream on
Re: Obi, LP Tender 18,088 Blurred Result Sheets, Other Documents by Omoawoke: 8:01pm On Jun 15, 2023
ELKHALIFAISIS:
are you not ashamed this kind of thing is still having in a country you live in this 21st century.. I knw its all about tribe even if u are dying, tribalism came first before anything

I can bet 100% you are from the south east. You are the tribalist supporting your Igbo brother Peter obi. You can call it whatsoever you want, make false claim he won the election etc
The fact remains that you are from the southeast and a bloody tribalist and only supporting your brother and nothing more
Re: Obi, LP Tender 18,088 Blurred Result Sheets, Other Documents by GreyLaw(m): 8:50pm On Jun 15, 2023
richmond500:
How will that help the LP?
Inec didn't use the iRev result in collating, so a blurred result doesn't make any sense

Those are certified true copies from INEC!
Re: Obi, LP Tender 18,088 Blurred Result Sheets, Other Documents by Ingocof(m): 8:56pm On Jun 15, 2023
chisomkachy:

https://thenationonlineng.net/just-in-obi-lp-tender-18088-blurred-result-sheets-other-documents/

Obi is the definition of labouring in vain

Tinubu n'se ijoba
Obi n'se ejo.
Re: Obi, LP Tender 18,088 Blurred Result Sheets, Other Documents by priin: 9:15pm On Jun 15, 2023
[i]Justice is the only way if Nigeria want to move forward. Buhari government was a shameful one to Nigeria before the world.
Shameless INEC now an APC affiliate Political Party.
If you like rejoice on injustice, find words to joke over it.
Essence of government is to prevail justice at all cost. I tell you a government that took power through injustice can never prevail Justice to its Citizens MARK IT!
It's just starting;
Tinubu and Buhari has laid a foundation in the country that Nigerians will never be able to decide or elect who rule them again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi, LP Tender 18,088 Blurred Result Sheets, Other Documents by Fearyourcreator: 9:23pm On Jun 15, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Oga, Obi is in court for real results at the polling unit to be declared.The so-called North and Southwest.Obi won in Lagos and stopped tinubu and Atiku from getting 25% in Abuja
Lolzzzz!
You see that Abuja you said alone is very funny ... Lolzzz... Oga stop deceiving yourself ... If you no gree rest na you know... Politics is politics ... If you don't gerrit forget am...
He go waka court tire ... No this same election that we saw what's also happening in the east too... Lolzzzz
Re: Obi, LP Tender 18,088 Blurred Result Sheets, Other Documents by Rostikol: 9:32pm On Jun 15, 2023
Burruchaga71:
Tinubu remains a DRUG LORD and nothing but a DRUG LORD and can never be my president .

Period!!!

We don't care. smiley
Re: Obi, LP Tender 18,088 Blurred Result Sheets, Other Documents by KanwuliaExtra: 10:02pm On Jun 15, 2023
Only in a country like NIGERIA where GUINEANIANS can rul over NIGERIANS.
Muchechechecheche!

Mamood the LIAR!!! grin
Evidence po ju!!!!
Re: Obi, LP Tender 18,088 Blurred Result Sheets, Other Documents by Bkelly2: 10:10pm On Jun 15, 2023
sylve11:
Tinubu go complete him 8 years.
cool

That is if he has compromised the judiciary to his favour, otherwise it may not happen... The evidences are so glaring that the process that brought him to power was grossly flawed. APC rigging machines did not rig well. They left huge traces behind. They did the work in a haste, out of desperation and lust for power. E go shock you.
Re: Obi, LP Tender 18,088 Blurred Result Sheets, Other Documents by Bkelly2: 10:19pm On Jun 15, 2023
MXrep:

Tinubu didn't win that's why they refused to upload in real and later blurred it after they can't find any other alternative

The question will now be...If blurred results where uploaded in the Irev...where did they manufacture the results they collated and announced? Raw data must have been gotten from somewhere..The only true certified raw data for election is that gotten from the PUs.....since those data were blurred....INEC should explain where they got the figures they finally used as raw data......wahala dey for INEC lol
Re: Obi, LP Tender 18,088 Blurred Result Sheets, Other Documents by Bkelly2: 10:22pm On Jun 15, 2023
Gunayo:
So why can't INEC release those copies to the opposition parties? This country ehhhhh

Cos they don't have it..most are blurred....I wonder where they manufactured the figures from and announced ...lol. Crazy INEC o.....
Re: Obi, LP Tender 18,088 Blurred Result Sheets, Other Documents by casualobserver: 11:38pm On Jun 15, 2023
comodo:

The same form EC8 INEC and APC objected to?? Or another one??

You clearly are very ignorant of court processes. It is the job of ANY defense lawyer in any case to object to everything they can object to…it’s standard procedure. Introducing something that has no relevance on the other hand is just a waste of the courts time. IREV has no legal status in the determination of the outcome of an election…it is simply a viewing portal for the public. Irev is not legal evidence or legally recognized as the results of an election, so wasting so much time and energy with irev in a time limited hearing is a sign of a weak case and playing to the gallery. The Supreme Court determined only recently in the case of Osun state that the ONLY basis for determination of an election is what is in the BVAS and EC8.

I am sure the defense did not object to the blurred irev results because they know it has no relevance to the case. There is nothing they can say about irev that affects the substance of the case because the law does not recognize Irev! They objected to the ones that are relevant, I.e EC8. Because that is where the case is. If you don’t object in the beginning, you cannot come later and object so you object to everything whether it hurts you or not. Like I said it is SOP in court. For instance, You call a witness, I don’t know what he is going to say, it may be good or bad but before he talks, it is my job to object to him as a witness. You need to understand that cases are won on substance and on technicalities and it is the job of a lawyer to cover all bases. For instance if you bring a case against me for an offense that is statute bound Or evidence that was improperly obtained, it is the job of a lawyer to object based on technicality before it even gets to the substance of the case I.e whether I am guilty or not. If I can disqualify a witness even though I am innocent, why not? That is the reason you are witnessing to many objections by the defense, it doesn’t mean Obi has a case or the defense lawyers are afraid or Obi is winning his case. If anything, resorting to legal irrelevance like irev shows he doesn’t have a strong case because of he did he wouldn’t waste time with irrelevance….don’t forget there is a time limit and the judges have already warned them on several occasions that they are waisting time. Only yesterday they were warned that they have 50 witnesses, they have only called 2 and time is going.
Re: Obi, LP Tender 18,088 Blurred Result Sheets, Other Documents by Pharaohny: 11:41pm On Jun 15, 2023
Eyi o wapo
Re: Obi, LP Tender 18,088 Blurred Result Sheets, Other Documents by Epistasis(m): 12:46am On Jun 16, 2023
They produced blurred results from IREV and so what, does the law recognize the results on IREV and why not produce the true copy with party agents if obi has any.
I am grateful I never joined the headless mobs to think with my anus. Oga ooooooo
Re: Obi, LP Tender 18,088 Blurred Result Sheets, Other Documents by rdokoye: 2:18am On Jun 16, 2023
Angelfrost:

Good luck Jonathan was not unseated sir!

He lost an election fair and square!

I'm talking about a sitting President being sacked by the Courts! Never in Nigeria!

If it's found that he didn't win the elections, then he's NOT the president. So it wouldn't be a sacking of a sitting president. A sacking would be an impeachment.
Re: Obi, LP Tender 18,088 Blurred Result Sheets, Other Documents by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 3:10am On Jun 16, 2023
Omoawoke:

I can bet 100% you are from the south east. You are the tribalist supporting your Igbo brother Peter obi. You can call it whatsoever you want, make false claim he won the election etc
The fact remains that you are from the southeast and a bloody tribalist and only supporting your brother and nothing more
I hope they have designated filling stations for people from South west where they buy fuel 100 naira or are u buying it 800 naira with me from South East Sense is far from you
Re: Obi, LP Tender 18,088 Blurred Result Sheets, Other Documents by Omoawoke: 3:16am On Jun 16, 2023
ELKHALIFAISIS:
I hope they have designated filling stations for people from South west where they buy fuel 100 naira or are u buying it 800 naira with me from South East Sense is far from you

Ogbeni shut up and gettout. That line is boring already

You go buy that fuel for 500 naira. Go and tell obi to declare pms for you at 100 naira if he is your president.

1 Like

Re: Obi, LP Tender 18,088 Blurred Result Sheets, Other Documents by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 3:25am On Jun 16, 2023
Omoawoke:

Ogbeni shut up and gettout. That line is boring already

You go buy that fuel for 500 naira. Go and tell obi to declare pms for you at 100 naira if he is your president.

clown how do I know the price of fuel when I'm not living in shit hole like you.. I hope u are buying it for 100 as Tulumbu brother tozo
Re: Obi, LP Tender 18,088 Blurred Result Sheets, Other Documents by Omoawoke: 3:35am On Jun 16, 2023
ELKHALIFAISIS:
clown how do I know the price of fuel when I'm not living in shit hole like you.. I hope u are buying it for 100 as Tulumbu brother tozo

You this obiddots are so senseless. Walahi
Any small thing, you Mumu people will begin to claim you are living a better life and na the rest dey suffer.
What gave you the impression I live in a shit hole?

We know you people, you are enemies of Nigeria. The only thing you wanted was Obi to win and any other thing, you never wish Nigeria well.
The sincere ones among the opposition have moved on and want Nigeria to be great from the bottom of their heart irrespective of who is in power because they genuinely wish well for their country. But for failures and losers like you, as long as obi is not in power, you wish evil upon your country. May what you wish for Nigeria befall you and consume you.
Shameless loser

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

APC Presidential Rally Plateau State Live! / PDP Women Lying By The Roadside In Uyo After Their Rally (Photos) / Burial Photos Of Fredrick Fasehun, OPC Founder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.