Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,260 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Obi, LP Tender 18,088 Blurred Result Sheets, Other Documents - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi, LP Tender 18,088 Blurred Result Sheets, Other Documents (33647 Views)

Burden Of Proof Of The 18,088 Blurred Polling Unit Results / See How INEC Blurred Additional 2.5M Votes In 18,088 Polling Units Against Obi / PEPT: Obi, LP Tender Irev Reports For Rivers, Adamawa, 3 Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi, LP Tender 18,088 Blurred Result Sheets, Other Documents by Omoawoke: 3:37am On Jun 16, 2023
ELKHALIFAISIS:
clown how do I know the price of fuel when I'm not living in shit hole like you.. I hope u are buying it for 100 as Tulumbu brother tozo

Taking a look at your profile picture sef, I can see a loser that you are. See as you be like magician.
Who is the clown, see color riot whey you wear. Look like a low budget hushpuppi selling Colorado in Malaysia.

Come stand dey buga, for your mind.
Wear cap like Ajasco

Re: Obi, LP Tender 18,088 Blurred Result Sheets, Other Documents by aswani(m): 6:56am On Jun 16, 2023
Omoawoke:

We know you people, you are enemies of Nigeria. The only thing you wanted was Obi to win and any other thing, you never wish Nigeria well.
The sincere ones among the opposition have moved on and want Nigeria to be great from the bottom of their heart irrespective of who is in power because they genuinely wish well for their country. But for failures and losers like you, as long as obi is not in power, you wish evil upon your country. May what you wish for Nigeria befall you and consume you.
Shameless loser

Honestly Omoawoke, you've described their mindset perfectly.

Their case is like those two women with the baby in the bible that King Solomon had to decide on with them being the one that wanted the baby cut in half.

Sadly the bitterness isn't going to abate anytime soon, at least on Nairaland as I am becoming more convinced by the day that Obi would not win at the Tribunal.

The "failures and losers" among them as you described don't even realise how their negativity is making people abandon their movement daily.
Re: Obi, LP Tender 18,088 Blurred Result Sheets, Other Documents by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:54am On Jun 16, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Lolzzzz!
You see that Abuja you said alone is very funny ... Lolzzz... Oga stop deceiving yourself ... If you no gree rest na you know... Politics is politics ... If you don't gerrit forget am...
He go waka court tire ... No this same election that we saw what's also happening in the east too... Lolzzzz
You are not making sense
Re: Obi, LP Tender 18,088 Blurred Result Sheets, Other Documents by Slurity(m): 8:00am On Jun 16, 2023
Nightwolf1:
Now we are relying on the media to know what is happening @ the tribunal. Most media platforms don't give accurate reportage.

Live broadcasts would have been better. The same idiots kicking against it want us to read their one-sided report from their propaganda media house.

Thieves.
There is no election we had in the past that there is not court case to challenge the winner. How many of those in the past was captured live? Why should this be different? Even in developed countries, did you get to see all court case proceedings of election tribunal live? the owner of the case and all well wisher can go to the court and see what they want to see themselves.
Re: Obi, LP Tender 18,088 Blurred Result Sheets, Other Documents by Nightwolf1: 8:33am On Jun 16, 2023
Slurity:
There is no election we had in the past that there is not court case to challenge the winner. How many of those in the past was captured live? Why should this be different? Even in developed countries, did you get to see all court case proceedings of election tribunal live? the owner of the case and all well wisher can go to the court and see what they want to see themselves.

We rather should seek progress in our own lives by making unprecedented pursuit in life changing situations.

They don't do it in other climes doesn't mean we shouldn't do it here. Too many persons are interested in seeing things done differently to accommodate 21st century's standards.

Tribunal proceedings should be aired for everyone to watch. What is wrong with that? Should we always stick with the old fashioned-way of doing everything in this country?
Re: Obi, LP Tender 18,088 Blurred Result Sheets, Other Documents by RoyalUc(m): 8:55am On Jun 16, 2023
iammo:
cool

INEC and INEC alone has certified true copy signed by Registered party with Party Agent at the polling unit

That's very correct! But unfortunately the 'certified true copy' issued by the INEC are what they are also objecting to in court. If those blurred results were issued by inec, how did they get the correct figures in arriving at a conclusion
Re: Obi, LP Tender 18,088 Blurred Result Sheets, Other Documents by Peterlove11: 11:15am On Jun 16, 2023
Burruchaga71:
Then violence revolution followed....

Na you wan start the violence' revolution. Nigeria is a multiethnic, multireligious country. If you kill one person, the other group will come outside and fight you say you kill there kinsman or brother. It's almost impossible as far as there vested interest like we see today.
Obidient movement was a non-ethnic, non-religious youthful group seeking the liberation and betterment of Nigeria, but it was suddenly hijacked and turned to an ethnic group with majority of its adherent voices southeasterners. So other region had to pipe low and move on. Current Obidient movement can no longer achieve its original purpose. It's now a southeastern group. Look at the court case, most of the individuals witnesses, petitioners are of southeast ethnic group.
There interest no longer align with other region.

For the sake of the greatness of our nation, I will advice that our southeastern brothers should sheath their sword, accept and support the current president. So that if by chance the courts (which i believe its very difficult)unseat BAT, every other region can support their son if he gets to the seat of governance. We need all hands on board for our country to be great. We can't afford to continue with the campaign of hate and division
Re: Obi, LP Tender 18,088 Blurred Result Sheets, Other Documents by Burruchaga71(m): 11:30am On Jun 16, 2023
Peterlove11:

Na you wan start the violence' revolution. Nigeria is a multiethnic, multireligious country. If you kill one person, the other group will come outside and fight you say you kill there kinsman or brother. It's almost impossible as far as there vested interest like we see today.
Obidient movement was a non-ethnic, non-religious youthful group seeking the liberation and betterment of Nigeria, but it was suddenly hijacked and turned to an ethnic group with majority of its adherent voices southeasterners. So other region had to pipe low and move on. Current Obidient movement can no longer achieve its original purpose. It's now a southeastern group. Look at the court case, most of the individuals witnesses, petitioners are of southeast ethnic group.

For the sake of the greatness of our nation, I will advice that our southeastern brothers should sheath their sword, accept and support the current president. So that if by chance the courts (which i believe its very difficult)unseat BAT, every other region can support their son if he gets to the seat of governance. We need all hands on board for our country to be great. We can't afford to continue with the campaign of hate and division
You swallowed someone's mandate and you are telling the victim to accept and support you. Are you guys okay?
Re: Obi, LP Tender 18,088 Blurred Result Sheets, Other Documents by emmajew(m): 12:05pm On Jun 16, 2023
casualobserver:

Tendering 18,000 blurred results is just sensationalism and playing to the base. Irev results has no legal standing. It is for displaying the results to the public not for computing the results. What matters is what is on the EC8 forms and what is in the BVAS.

This 18,000 is just a sideshow from a legal team that has no case.

INEC IReV Results have no standing if INEC can produce the authentic copies. But whatever is your defence, it ends in failure still, as the petitioner has clear copies of those results as issued to his agents by the presiding officer at the polling units.

As INEC criminally refuses to release those results, the court will have no choice but to accept the copies supplied by the petitioner. That was exactly how Hope Uzodinma became governor in Imo State.
Re: Obi, LP Tender 18,088 Blurred Result Sheets, Other Documents by casualobserver: 12:26pm On Jun 16, 2023
emmajew:

INEC IReV Results have no standing if INEC can produce the authentic copies. But whatever is your defence, it ends in failure still, as the petitioner has clear copies of those results as issued to his agents by the presiding officer at the polling units.

As INEC criminally refuses to release those results, the court will have no choice but to accept the copies supplied by the petitioner. That was exactly how Hope Uzodinma became governor in Imo State.

Irev results have no legal standing whether you can or cannot produce the authentic copies. The only admissible prooof of election results are forms EC8 ( original or CTC) and BVAS. The court cannot accept what has no legal basis in law. It seems as if English comprehension is your problem….amongst other ailments.

1 Like

Re: Obi, LP Tender 18,088 Blurred Result Sheets, Other Documents by aswani(m): 12:43pm On Jun 16, 2023
Burruchaga71:
You swallowed someone's mandate and you are telling the victim to accept and support you. Are you guys okay?

Almost 2 weeks in court and your legal team of SANS haven't produced one iota of proof of the mandate that was swallowed. Instead they are showing video of INEC chairman.

What part of swallowed mandate concerns 25% in Abuja and double nomination or phantom drug conviction?

Your man came third, or did PDP steal your mandate again for second place.

Make una allow us hear word wit dis mandate of a tin abeg.
Re: Obi, LP Tender 18,088 Blurred Result Sheets, Other Documents by Omoawoke: 12:53pm On Jun 16, 2023
aswani:

Honestly Omoawoke, you've described their mindset perfectly.

Their case is like those two women with the baby in the bible that King Solomon had to decide on with them being the one that wanted the baby cut in half.

Sadly the bitterness isn't going to abate anytime soon, at least on Nairaland as I am becoming more convinced by the day that Obi would not win at the Tribunal.

The "failures and losers" among them as you described don't even realise how their negativity is making people abandon their movement daily.

There are two types of obidients.
The regular ones, those ones are the rational ones among them and really want Nigeria to succeed.

The obidiotts, these ones are bad losers and the only thing they want is either Obi wins or Nigeria fails

1 Like

Re: Obi, LP Tender 18,088 Blurred Result Sheets, Other Documents by delpee(f): 1:01pm On Jun 16, 2023
Menclothing:
So Lp agent didn’t snap original result from each polling unit and they are relying on inec documents lolz waste of time

I give up

Amazing really. That's the primary information (duly signed original result) that should prove LPs win beyond reasonable doubt.
Re: Obi, LP Tender 18,088 Blurred Result Sheets, Other Documents by Burruchaga71(m): 1:32pm On Jun 16, 2023
Peterlove11:

So we should accept the DRUG LORD that never win the election?
Re: Obi, LP Tender 18,088 Blurred Result Sheets, Other Documents by Peterlove11: 2:01pm On Jun 16, 2023
Burruchaga71:
You swallowed someone's mandate and you are telling the victim to accept and support you. Are you guys okqay?

Goodluck finding una swallowed mandate.....las las, una go find peace
Re: Obi, LP Tender 18,088 Blurred Result Sheets, Other Documents by Fearyourcreator: 2:40pm On Jun 16, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
You are not making sense
I don't need to make sense to you... You can keep wasting your time
Re: Obi, LP Tender 18,088 Blurred Result Sheets, Other Documents by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 5:58pm On Jun 16, 2023
Omoawoke:

Taking a look at your profile picture sef, I can see a loser that you are. See as you be like magician.
Who is the clown, see color riot whey you wear. Look like a low budget hushpuppi selling Colorado in Malaysia.

Wear cap like Ajasco
that cap is 2k dollars customised.. it can feed u for 365 days
Re: Obi, LP Tender 18,088 Blurred Result Sheets, Other Documents by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 6:07pm On Jun 16, 2023
Omoawoke:

Wear cap like Ajasco
this is picture of me and my benz in Oslo.. oya show me ur suffer head if u are not a coward.. I go dey here dey laugh u nd ur suffer suffer head

Re: Obi, LP Tender 18,088 Blurred Result Sheets, Other Documents by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 6:09pm On Jun 16, 2023
Omoawoke:

You this obiddots are so senseless. Walahi
Any small thing, you Mumu people will begin to claim you are living a better life and na the rest dey suffer.
What gave you the impression I live in a shit hole?

We know you people, you are enemies of Nigeria. The only thing you wanted was Obi to win and any other thing, you never wish Nigeria well.
The sincere ones among the opposition have moved on and want Nigeria to be great from the bottom of their heart irrespective of who is in power because they genuinely wish well for their country. But for failures and losers like you, as long as obi is not in power, you wish evil upon your country. May what you wish for Nigeria befall you and consume you.
Shameless loser
if u are not buying fuel 100 as Tinubu supporter then u are a coward....wetin u won use fuel do self when u no even get bicycle
Re: Obi, LP Tender 18,088 Blurred Result Sheets, Other Documents by Omoawoke: 6:56pm On Jun 16, 2023
ELKHALIFAISIS:
this is picture of me and my benz in Oslo.. oya show me ur suffer head if u are not a coward.. I go dey here dey laugh u nd ur suffer suffer head

Agbaya Oshi,

I guess being in Oslo is a life time achievement for you. You are local, you no jaaa. First man in Oslo. Na only you don comot the country ba?

I won’t be here sharing stupid pictures with you. You and I and no mate in traveling experience.
I am in Oslo, I wear ajasco cap of 2k dollars. Go and tell that to your village girls and let them drool over you.
Check my previous posts and see the person you are quoting. Idiota

1 Like

Re: Obi, LP Tender 18,088 Blurred Result Sheets, Other Documents by OldSkoolHeadBoy: 7:36am On Jun 17, 2023
All these evidence and Electoral Law that you are quoting are all hogwash. Please google the meaning of the word TRANSMISSION and you will realise that it is not limited to electronic transfer. Any document that you move either physically or otherwise could be deemed as being transmitted. The medium is therefore immaterial Anything obtained and presented from IREV is not sacrosanct and cannot be superior to the hardcopies signed by all the party agents. Screaming that the results were not uploaded on the IREV Portal does not hold water because the term REAL TIME is a subjective one that means AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. As we all know, the results were uploaded eventually. All computer literate individuals would know that you may send an email at a particular time and it may not be delivered to the targeted recipient several hours or even days later. Therefore, physical uploading of election results on IREV portal could therefore be deemed to have occurred at the time intended but delayed due to PLAUSIBLE network congestion, which is beyond the liability of INEC.

You will have better luck if you could point out that SUBSTANTIAL number of results available on the IREV Portal are totally different from the hard copy issued to your party agents. Note that there were over 170,000 Polling Units and corresponding results generated. Statistically, there are bound to be some errors. If such errors are not sufficient to change the final outcome of the election, therefore the already declared winner stands.

IfnobeGod20:

I am tempted to just reply you. I hope you have with you the 2022 Electoral Act and have read the content very well and abreast yourself what the law says. Pls let me take you on a journey as I quote verbatim from the Electoral Act and also check the few footnotes embedded.

Section 64 Nigeria Electoral Act 2022

(4) A collation officer or returning officer at an election shall collate and announce the result of an election, subject to his or her verification and confirmation that the –
(a) number of accredited voters stated on the collated result are correct and consistent with the number of accredited voters recorded and transmitted directly from polling units under section 47 (2) of this Act;

'footnote'
Note the word recorded and transmitted. The word is not submitted but transmitted. These are two different words, meaning different thing.

(b) the votes stated on the collated result are correct and consistent with the votes or results recorded and transmitted directly from polling units under section 60 (4) of this Act.

'footnote'
Transmitted directly from the polling units. The collated result must be correct and consistent with the votes or results recorded and transmitted, point of emphasis. If what INEC collated recorded is not in congruence with the transmitted result, then, there is a foul play.

(5) Subject to subsection (1), a collation officer or returning officer shall use the number of accredited voters recorded and transmitted directly from polling units under section 47 (2) of this Act and the votes or results recorded and transmitted directly from polling units under section 60 (4) of this Act to collate and announce the result of an election if a collated result at his or a lower level of collation is not correct.

'footnote'
It is even mandatory for a collation officer or returning officer to compare the recorded results with transmitted results as seen from the above section.

(6) Where during collation of results, there is a dispute regarding a collated result or the result of an election from any polling unit, the collation officer or returning officer shall use the following to determine the correctness of the disputed result –
(a) the original of the disputed collated result for each polling unit where the
election is disputed;
(b) the smart card reader or other technology device used for accreditation of voters in each polling unit where the election is disputed for the purpose of
obtaining accreditation data directly from the smart card reader or technology device;
(c) data of accreditation recorded and transmitted directly from each polling unit where the election is disputed as prescribed under section 47 (2) of this Act; and
'footnote'
In this section, it was made explicit that in case there is a dispute in the collation of results, it is expected for the collation officer or returning officer to rely on data of accreditation recorded and transmitted directly from each polling unit so disputed.

(d) the votes and result of the election recorded and transmitted directly from
each polling unit where the election is disputed, as prescribed under section 60 (4) of this Act.

(7) If the disputed result under subsection (6) were otherwise found not to be correct, the collation officer or returning officer shall re-collate and announce a new result
using the information in subsection (6) (a)-(d).

Meanwhile, so funny that many of you want to play smart, knowing fully well that many of these results were uploaded weeks after the presidential election when the so called adhoc staff of INEC, that is PO had forgotten that the presided over election. Remember their work ends as soon as they get to LG collation center and handed over to the LG returning officer. Then, who now posted the results after weeks that the election has been conducted and announcement made? Again, why was the legislative election uploaded successfully but the presidential election was not in an election conducted same day, same time and by the same commission? It was on record that they could not upload that of presidential election results and the commission chairman claimed it was due to glitches experienced, which only affect that of president and not others conducted same day. Think!

1 Like

Re: Obi, LP Tender 18,088 Blurred Result Sheets, Other Documents by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 4:44pm On Jun 17, 2023
Omoawoke:

Agbaya Oshi,

I guess being in Oslo is a life time achievement for you. You are local, you no jaaa. First man in Oslo. Na only you don comot the country ba?

I won’t be here sharing stupid pictures with you. You and I and no mate in traveling experience.
I am in Oslo, I wear ajasco cap of 2k dollars. Go and tell that to your village girls and let them drool over you.
Check my previous posts and see the person you are quoting. Idiota
how is life treating you in ijebu No go look for what u will do to help ur poor parents grin
Re: Obi, LP Tender 18,088 Blurred Result Sheets, Other Documents by Omoawoke: 5:34pm On Jun 17, 2023
ELKHALIFAISIS:
how is life treating you in ijebu No go look for what u will do to help ur poor parents grin

I’m not from ijebu, but Ijebus are greater than all your lineage worldwide. Your people are politically irrelevant.
But the only award you have is chest beating and making noise, na to go Malaysia, and Oslo as in your case and start making noise everywhere like the local champions you are.
Other people are doing far better than you are both home and abroad and don’t make noise.
In entertainment, tech, education, medical feeds, business. Yorubas dominate you by far and yet don’t make noise.
Just as you are in Oslo now, small thing you dey snap picture with Benz, dey announce say you buy cap 2k dollars, dey form say you don arrive. You are old physically but a small boy mentally and financially. I bet you are much older than I am from your pictures but you are small boy upstairs. Maybe you came from a poor family of unachievers that’s why this little things you have freak you so badly. Grow up smello
Re: Obi, LP Tender 18,088 Blurred Result Sheets, Other Documents by IfnobeGod20: 9:22pm On Jun 17, 2023
OldSkoolHeadBoy:
All these evidence and Electoral Law that you are quoting are all hogwash. Please google the meaning of the word TRANSMISSION and you will realise that it is not limited to electronic transfer. Any document that you move either physically or otherwise could be deemed as being transmitted. The medium is therefore immaterial Anything obtained and presented from IREV is not sacrosanct and cannot be superior to the hardcopies signed by all the party agents. Screaming that the results were not uploaded on the IREV Portal does not hold water because the term REAL TIME is a subjective one that means AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. As we all know, the results were uploaded eventually. All computer literate individuals would know that you may send an email at a particular time and it may not be delivered to the targeted recipient several hours or even days later. Therefore, physical uploading of election results on IREV portal could therefore be deemed to have occurred at the time intended but delayed due to PLAUSIBLE network congestion, which is beyond the liability of INEC.

You will have better luck if you could point out that SUBSTANTIAL number of results available on the IREV Portal are totally different from the hard copy issued to your party agents. Note that there were over 170,000 Polling Units and corresponding results generated. Statistically, there are bound to be some errors. If such errors are not sufficient to change the final outcome of the election, therefore the already declared winner stands.

Mr. Man, you cannot be more bishop than the pope. The Electoral Act is explicit and the commission through their formulated 2023 Guidelines for 2023 General Elections wherein the commission refer to the use of IREVs in clause 93.

Hear what the Electoral Act says and clear your ignorance rather than wanting to be clever by half.

"Section 60 Nigeria Electoral Act 2022
Counting of votes and forms

(1) The Presiding officer shall, after counting the votes at the polling unit, enter the votes scored by each candidate in a form to be prescribed by the Commission as the case may be.

'footnote'
Note the words "to be prescribed by the commission"

(2) The form shall be signed and stamped by the presiding officer and counter signed by the candidates or their polling agents where available at the polling unit.

(3) The presiding officer shall give to the polling agents and the police officer where available a copy each of the completed forms after it has been duly signed as provided under subsection (2).

(4) The presiding officer shall count and announce the result at the polling unit.

(5) The presiding officer shall transfer the results including total number of accredited voters and the results of the ballot in a manner as prescribed by the Commission.
'footnote'
Pls what are they transferring?
Did the commission prescribed any method to transfer the said accredited voters and results of the ballot?

(6) A presiding officer who wilfully contravenes any provision of this section commits an offence and is liable on conviction to a fine not more than N5 00,000 or imprisonment for a term of at least six months.

'Footnote'
This is the penalty accrued for not following the law and guideline provided by the commission.

Now to the guideline, clause 93
"93. Where the INEC hardcopy of collated results from the immediate lower level of
collation does not exist, the Collation Officer shall use electronically transmitted
results or results from the IReV portal to continue collation. Where none of these
exist, the Collation Officer shall ask for duplicate hardcopies issued by the
Commission to the following bodies in the order below:
(i) The Nigeria Police Force; and
(ii) Agents of Political Parties"

From the above clause, you see that you're just a busybody and just based your comment on assumption, which is a mother of frustration. The guideline specifically mentioned electronic transmission into IREVs but you that is a novice which to manufacture your own theory of what is not.

For the avoidance of doubt, non transmission of the snapped EC8A attract fine of #500,000 on conviction.

Please don't dabble into what you don't know and make mess of yourself.

Meanwhile, where in my comment did you see I mention transmitting in real time? None. You're the one manufacturing words as you wished. Cool temper, all this your emotional comment won't make you wise but will debase you. Learn, you cannot be flexing muscles than someone that know more than you.
Re: Obi, LP Tender 18,088 Blurred Result Sheets, Other Documents by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 1:10am On Jun 18, 2023
Omoawoke:

I’m not from ijebu, but Ijebus are greater than all your lineage worldwide. Your people are politically irrelevant.
But the only award you have is chest beating and making noise, na to go Malaysia, and Oslo as in your case and start making noise everywhere like the local champions you are.
Other people are doing far better than you are both home and abroad and don’t make noise.
In entertainment, tech, education, medical feeds, business. Yorubas dominate you by far and yet don’t make noise.
Just as you are in Oslo now, small thing you dey snap picture with Benz, dey announce say you buy cap 2k dollars, dey form say you don arrive. You are old physically but a small boy mentally and financially. I bet you are much older than I am from your pictures but you are small boy upstairs. Maybe you came from a poor family of unachievers that’s why this little things you have freak you so badly. Grow up smello
see joblessness.. person dey online 24/7 dey wait for comment... I older nah u Why not enter stomach make they burn u again, if u no know wetin u go use ur time do , go use am pick beans beans for ur mama than to be spitting saliva all over ur body in the name of replying me..when I was at ur age I'm already a house owner .see the nonsense u voted thinking everyone go follow u do the suffering... u must dig the hard ground alone ntooooor mumu tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Condemns Killing Of 44 Farmers By Boko Haram In Borno / Collation Officer In Igalama-Odolu Presents N50,000 Bribe Offered By Politicians / Amaechi At 52: Channels TV Issues Disclaimer During Broadcast Of Birthday Speech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.