Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,465 members, 7,812,421 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:07 PM

President Bola Tinubu Inugurate National Economic Council. Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Bola Tinubu Inugurate National Economic Council. Photos (49374 Views)

Wike Inspects Ongoing Road Projects In Kuje Area Council (PHOTOS) / President Buhari Receives Tinubu-Shettima Campaign Council (Photos) / PDP's Christopher Maikalangu Wins Abuja Municipal Area Council (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Bola Tinubu Inugurate National Economic Council. Photos by Web2020: 5:20pm On Jun 15, 2023
What is exceptional in what he did? Is this not the regular NEC body that usually goes to Abuja monthly to enjoy themselves? Why do you sound like it is a new and outstanding achievement? Since the history of democracy, there has been NEC ;from one government to another.
Re: President Bola Tinubu Inugurate National Economic Council. Photos by Napata77: 5:23pm On Jun 15, 2023
raskymonojendor:
It's hard to believe that Tinubu and Buhari belonged to the same party. They are definitely cut from different clothes.

Plus Shettima is going to be an active Vice President unlike Osibanjo that was caged and more of a figure head.

I wish Tinubu was president 10 years ago. He’s very intelligent and knows his job.

1 Like

Re: President Bola Tinubu Inugurate National Economic Council. Photos by adewale2011(m): 5:23pm On Jun 15, 2023

Must you always show your stupidity everywhere?

Web2020:
What is exceptional in what he did? Is this not the regular NEC body that usually goes to Abuja monthly to enjoy themselves? Why do you sound like it is a new and outstanding achievement? Since the history of democracy, there has been NEC ;from one government to another.

1 Like

Re: President Bola Tinubu Inugurate National Economic Council. Photos by Web2020: 5:26pm On Jun 15, 2023
CaptainFM1:
Who are the members?
It is the governors and past heads of State. Nothing is new here. The APC propaganda wants to make it look like it is an extraordinary thing. It is not. Just a normal bunch of thieves
Re: President Bola Tinubu Inugurate National Economic Council. Photos by WorldRichest: 5:28pm On Jun 15, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Nothing good is coming out of tinubu's administration

Ya all should forget about it

Hatred and bitterness is generational and incurable. That is what killed several people before you

3 Likes

Re: President Bola Tinubu Inugurate National Economic Council. Photos by Web2020: 5:29pm On Jun 15, 2023
adewale2011:

Must you always show your stupidity everywhere?

Sorry, I am not stupid. Just that I could not fall for your propaganda. I am way too intelligent to be deceived. Thank you
Re: President Bola Tinubu Inugurate National Economic Council. Photos by Asswipemod: 5:31pm On Jun 15, 2023
AdesegunSanni89:
My daddy is working. God's bless Asiwaju

Baba knows the number of pikin wey he get.
Re: President Bola Tinubu Inugurate National Economic Council. Photos by Okiton: 5:31pm On Jun 15, 2023
Let's have the list of the appointees

This gonna be another enthic government
Yoruba government I mean
Re: President Bola Tinubu Inugurate National Economic Council. Photos by Billmos: 5:32pm On Jun 15, 2023
Mumu, intelligence is far from u

Web2020 post=123818982] Sorry, I am not stupid. Just that I could not fall for your propaganda. I am way too intelligent to be deceived. Thank you[/quote]
Re: President Bola Tinubu Inugurate National Economic Council. Photos by Okiton: 5:33pm On Jun 15, 2023
AdesegunSanni89:
My daddy is working. God bless Asiwaju
one bastard who doesn't know is father
Re: President Bola Tinubu Inugurate National Economic Council. Photos by Web2020: 5:34pm On Jun 15, 2023
Asswipemod:

Baba knows the number of pikin wey he get.
As long as Tinubu operates on a stolen mandate, Nigerian youth can never believe in him.
Re: President Bola Tinubu Inugurate National Economic Council. Photos by meritadavize1(m): 5:34pm On Jun 15, 2023
His administration will be very bad for only you and ur rotten family in Jesus mighty name.... Amen
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

4 Likes

Re: President Bola Tinubu Inugurate National Economic Council. Photos by Asswipemod: 5:35pm On Jun 15, 2023
Web2020:
As long as Tinubu operates on a stolen mandate, Nigerian youth can never believe in him.
Nigeria will progress past your grievances. If you like remain in the past.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Bola Tinubu Inugurate National Economic Council. Photos by Antai123(m): 5:36pm On Jun 15, 2023
Let him just be renewing hope with the stolen mandate he has. Very soon he will be stripped of it.
Re: President Bola Tinubu Inugurate National Economic Council. Photos by Jayhome24: 5:37pm On Jun 15, 2023
Coolsat:
Time to drop any hate you initially have for this man.

No beg them pls let dem keep the hate so we can help dem waste another 8 years of their lives as dey did during buhari.

1 Like

Re: President Bola Tinubu Inugurate National Economic Council. Photos by Jayhome24: 5:39pm On Jun 15, 2023
Web2020:

Your family stolen mandate or your village stolen mandate?

We don't need you in our country survival ok so remain and be chasing mandate that no one gives you.

No go find job you hear?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Bola Tinubu Inugurate National Economic Council. Photos by Web2020: 5:40pm On Jun 15, 2023
Many people here are thinking that NEC is a new thing. Have you all not been hearing about the NEC meeting every month during Buhari. In fact, they are the ones that first approve the billion debt we have in the Buhari administration. Their job is to attend NEC meetings to dine and wine with the President every month
Re: President Bola Tinubu Inugurate National Economic Council. Photos by peacettw: 5:41pm On Jun 15, 2023
He appears to be more active now than he had ever been during his campaigns. Wonders can officially end now.
Re: President Bola Tinubu Inugurate National Economic Council. Photos by Web2020: 5:42pm On Jun 15, 2023
Asswipemod:

Nigeria will progress past your grievances. If you like, remain in the past.
His days are number. You can not enjoy what does not belong to you in peace.
Re: President Bola Tinubu Inugurate National Economic Council. Photos by Gbenga4ever1411: 5:44pm On Jun 15, 2023
Nice..we are waiting for there results
Re: President Bola Tinubu Inugurate National Economic Council. Photos by MSesan: 5:45pm On Jun 15, 2023
I love this man cool

1 Like

Re: President Bola Tinubu Inugurate National Economic Council. Photos by Asswipemod: 5:45pm On Jun 15, 2023
Web2020:
His days are number. You can not enjoy what does not belong to you in peace.

Bring it on.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Bola Tinubu Inugurate National Economic Council. Photos by MSesan: 5:47pm On Jun 15, 2023
YEN YEN YEN YEN!!! tongue tongue

Okiton:
Let's have the list of the appointees

This gonna be another enthic government
Yoruba government I mean

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Bola Tinubu Inugurate National Economic Council. Photos by Web2020: 5:48pm On Jun 15, 2023
Jayhome24:

You family stolen mandate or your village stolen mandate?

We don't need you in our survival ok so remain and be chasing mandate that no one gives you.

No go find job you hear?
Yes, he stole the mandate freely given by my family, my village, my town and Nigerians. He must return it to us. He can't force himself on Nigerians. All these initial gragra is to bribe Nigerians. It is not sustainable

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Bola Tinubu Inugurate National Economic Council. Photos by Felix6: 5:49pm On Jun 15, 2023
Coolsat:
Time to drop any hate you initially have for this man.
No body hates him. It's just self guilt, tell him to confess and renounce his rogue activities so that peace can find him.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: President Bola Tinubu Inugurate National Economic Council. Photos by kokorokoman: 5:50pm On Jun 15, 2023
castrokins:
Oh, By The Way, Hahaha Bello Is Still Governor Lol
grin grin grin baba i swear, i shock when i saw his picture .
Re: President Bola Tinubu Inugurate National Economic Council. Photos by Skelewudprince: 5:53pm On Jun 15, 2023
Where is Tinubu's manifesto.

Abeg, I won go through am.

Please give me the link

iammo:
cool

If you are a politician abeg have manifesto

If you are an entrepreneur have business plan

If you are an architect have building plan

If you are an actor have a script

Tinubu works according to his manifesto, and his plan, his template and progressive master plan... Awolowo, Jakande did alot influencing Jagaban

Re: President Bola Tinubu Inugurate National Economic Council. Photos by johnjose68: 5:53pm On Jun 15, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Of course, to your household.

As for me and my household, on ASIWAJU's mandate we stand, and a lot of good will happen to us during this Jagaban tenure in Jesus mighty name. Amen πŸ™πŸ™Œ

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Bola Tinubu Inugurate National Economic Council. Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:55pm On Jun 15, 2023
Omoboricash:

May his tenure be posperous to the patriotic nigeria like you and i.
We shall all have course to praise sing God atthe end of his tenure
AMEN. πŸ™
God bless you all sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians like you. ❀️

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Bola Tinubu Inugurate National Economic Council. Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:55pm On Jun 15, 2023
johnjose68:

Of course, to your household.

As for me and my household, on ASIWAJU's mandate we stand, and a lot of good will happen to us during this Jagaban tenure in Jesus mighty name. Amen πŸ™πŸ™Œ

Omoboricash:

May his tenure be posperous to the patriotic nigeria like you and i.
We shall all have course to praise sing God atthe end of his tenure
AMEN. πŸ™
God bless you all sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians like you guys. ❀️

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abdullahi Gana Appointed As NSCDC Commandant By Buhari / Umar Dangiwa Open Letter To Buhari: Your Lopsided Appointment Will Ruin Nigeria / Meet Wole Olanipekun; Tinubu's Lead Counsel At The Presidential Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.