Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,307 members, 7,829,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

President Bola Tinubu Inugurate National Economic Council. Photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Bola Tinubu Inugurate National Economic Council. Photos (49417 Views)

Wike Inspects Ongoing Road Projects In Kuje Area Council (PHOTOS) / President Buhari Receives Tinubu-Shettima Campaign Council (Photos) / PDP's Christopher Maikalangu Wins Abuja Municipal Area Council (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Bola Tinubu Inugurate National Economic Council. Photos by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jun 15, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Nothing good is coming out of tinubu's administration

Ya all should forget about it
For you and your family, abeg. Osariemen, you don dey overcap! đŸ„±

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Bola Tinubu Inugurate National Economic Council. Photos by kokorokoman: 5:58pm On Jun 15, 2023
Web2020:
As long as Tinubu operates on a stolen mandate, Nigerian youth can never believe in him. emper
baba, after approximately an hour later, by that time your temper should have calmed down. Return to Nairaland and read all your comments again. If you feel no shame in yourself, then it means there is something wrong somewhere.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Bola Tinubu Inugurate National Economic Council. Photos by Cmanforall: 6:03pm On Jun 15, 2023
James4358:
Jagaban my man. Already hitting the ground running. Tinubu would be better than buhari 100%
Any of the last aspirants would be better than Buhari.

A secondary school principal in the South will still be better than Buhari
Re: President Bola Tinubu Inugurate National Economic Council. Photos by IfnobeGod20: 6:04pm On Jun 15, 2023
National Economy Council that will be governors inclusive is dead on arrival because governors would not let it work, they are only concern about how to get more money to embezzle and nothing more. Governors the first problem of this country.
Re: President Bola Tinubu Inugurate National Economic Council. Photos by dapoeb: 6:06pm On Jun 15, 2023
> Damnnn niggar

@slawomir, as the Lord Liveth, you will see the good of the land in Tinubu Administration, but you will never be partaker of it.

2 Likes

Re: President Bola Tinubu Inugurate National Economic Council. Photos by Web2020: 6:09pm On Jun 15, 2023
kokorokoman:
baba, after approximately an hour later, by that time your temper should have calmed down. Return to Nairaland and read all your comments again. If you feel no shame in yourself, there is something wrong somewhere.
Wait a minute! I should be a shame to tell a thief that he is a thief? I don't get it Mr. Man. I am not a hypocrite. I don't pretend to like what I hate. It is not about Tinubu; it is about doing the right thing. When we allow this to stay, it means that the best way to be great in Nigeria is through illegal means.
Re: President Bola Tinubu Inugurate National Economic Council. Photos by CodeTemplar: 6:11pm On Jun 15, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Renewed hope fully activated!
Please when will the Manhood Quest Committee be inaugurated?
hypocrite. You know FEC holds hope but when things went south and Naira weakened under Buhari you guys singled out a CBN gov for the fall and left the FEC alone.
Re: President Bola Tinubu Inugurate National Economic Council. Photos by TinubuSlave(f): 6:12pm On Jun 15, 2023
vastolord4:
What about security issues? Please what is gonna be done about the kidnapped students in jos?
ask your governor that question.
You elected him as the chief security officer of your state.
Hold him responsible for any insecurity in your state

1 Like

Re: President Bola Tinubu Inugurate National Economic Council. Photos by Reference(m): 6:16pm On Jun 15, 2023
Inflation!, inflation!!, inflation!!!
Deal with it.
There is no other job you people have.
Ignore it and more jobs will be lost, more poverty and more crime....and of course social unrest.
Re: President Bola Tinubu Inugurate National Economic Council. Photos by almayda: 6:17pm On Jun 15, 2023
I can feel your frustration,it must be depressing for you...you ll be alright.
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

2 Likes

Re: President Bola Tinubu Inugurate National Economic Council. Photos by kokorokoman: 6:30pm On Jun 15, 2023
Web2020:
Wait a minute! I should be a shame to tell a thief that he is a thief? I don't get it Mr. Man. I am not a hypocrite. I don't pretend to like what I hate. It is not about Tinubu; it is about doing the right thing. When we allow this to stay, it means that the best way to be great in Nigeria is through illegal means.
like you are the onl person with contrary opinion on the thread, only you don quote up to up to how many people.
Re: President Bola Tinubu Inugurate National Economic Council. Photos by Sigmundbest: 6:40pm On Jun 15, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

for u and ur family amen
Re: President Bola Tinubu Inugurate National Economic Council. Photos by bros856: 6:46pm On Jun 15, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

I can see that nothing good is coming out of your life already that’s why no matter how hard anyone tries it can’t get to you.
Re: President Bola Tinubu Inugurate National Economic Council. Photos by spiralwedge(m): 6:53pm On Jun 15, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Your papa.

May you cry like this for the next 8 years minimum while others are celebrating good things. Amen
Re: President Bola Tinubu Inugurate National Economic Council. Photos by wifeesnatcher(m): 7:10pm On Jun 15, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Make Efcc reason this fraudster, we need sanity and stop of these mumu kids on this forum
Re: President Bola Tinubu Inugurate National Economic Council. Photos by ozo13(m): 7:13pm On Jun 15, 2023
meolaniyi:
All this innital girigi. As far as am concerned. The right thing must be done.
If this illegality stays as per the conduct of this election, that means the judiciary is encouraging election rigging. Get to power at all cost
noisemaker
Re: President Bola Tinubu Inugurate National Economic Council. Photos by vicmed1(m): 7:35pm On Jun 15, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

You and this Damnnn niggar sef😂
Re: President Bola Tinubu Inugurate National Economic Council. Photos by GambaOsaka: 7:40pm On Jun 15, 2023
Cmanforall:

Any of the last aspirants would be better than Buhari.

A secondary school principal in the South will still be better than Buhari

Olodo
I can bet that Peter Obi don’t have the balls and capacity to take the actions BAT has taken. Al he knows is speaking grammar and churning out crammed numbers. Unfortunately, many Nigerians fell for it. I don’t blame them anyway, most of them just needed an alternative to Buhari. We need practical not theory.
We don’t need someone who will be saying the GDP of china is Four hundred and thirty five trillion, seven hundred and twenty six million, and forty cents. How does that affect the common man. We need a leader that understands the problem and can practically tackle issues. BAT have done that so far.
Re: President Bola Tinubu Inugurate National Economic Council. Photos by Taigaban: 7:45pm On Jun 15, 2023
We are all happy with President Tinubu's efforts so far. But please your Excellency, our President, do not take any ill-advise from any member of the economic team. The economic team of the Buhari's government misleaded the president and this brought untold hardship to Nigerians. You are already different, please continue to be.
Re: President Bola Tinubu Inugurate National Economic Council. Photos by Jayhome24: 7:59pm On Jun 15, 2023
Web2020:
Yes, he stole the mandate freely given by my family, my village, my town and Nigerians. He must return it to us. He can't force himself on Nigerians. All these initial gragra is to bribe Nigerians. It is not sustainable

Hello Mr basketmouth no Nigeria gave obi any manate ok. Can you pull out the result of one state in SW your bitter obi won? Even Lagos he claimed he won was rigged and the 10k gap was ruthlessly cancelled by Oyo state votes. And pls can you give me 2 states in the North he won with 100k votes gap?

Oga winning Anambra or Ebonyi can't make Obi the president so what the hell are you cracking?

You see your type are those illiterate who came 3rd in a race but want the umpire to jump them over the winner and the runner up.

What is that your village name again? I'm sure it would be one of ipob kingdom who do not know how to play politics I guess.

Listen oga and hear me you see all these shit your idiot obi is packing to tribunal are Aba market made toilet shit and will be burn in a few days time. If anyone deceiving you igbo man coming to rule Nigeria you better go back o bed it will never happen in this life in Nigeria and wil never happen in life to come in Nigeria you hear Nnwanne?

We want to waste obi time and money small then pull a string on him and he is gone gone bro. Can't you see how the tribunal were making mockery of him by telling him to be bringing container load of shit papers he called evidence? Una head go straight soon keep watching......................

Never in your life say Nigerians gave obi mandate. I don't know obi, my family don't know him, my friends don't know him and we don't care to know him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Bola Tinubu Inugurate National Economic Council. Photos by Cmanforall: 8:08pm On Jun 15, 2023
GambaOsaka:

Olodo
I can bet that Peter Obi don’t have the balls and capacity to take the actions BAT has taken. Al he knows is speaking grammar and churning out crammed numbers. Unfortunately, many Nigerians fell for it. I don’t blame them anyway, most of them just needed an alternative to Buhari. We need practical not theory.
We don’t need someone who will be saying the GDP of china is Four hundred and thirty five trillion, seven hundred and twenty six million, and forty cents. How does that affect the common man. We need a leader that understands the problem and can practically tackle issues. BAT have done that so far.
You have shown you're an imbécile.
My comment was not even related to Peter Obi, but was more of acknowledging Buhari's failure that any reasonable Nigerian leader will definitely do better than him.
And that triggered you with unrelated comments.
Go get help.

And this is my last reply to you demented moƕ0n.
Re: President Bola Tinubu Inugurate National Economic Council. Photos by GambaOsaka: 8:08pm On Jun 15, 2023
Jayhome24:

Hello Mr basketmouth no Nigeria gave obi any manate ok. Can you pull out the result of one state in SW your bitter obi won? Even Lagos he claimed he won was rigged and the 10k gap was ruthlessly cancelled by Oyo state votes. And pls can you give me 2 states in the North he won with 100k votes gap?

Oga winning Anambra or Ebonyi can't make Obi the president so what the hell are you cracking?

You see your type are those illiterate who came 3rd in a race but want the umpire to jump them over the winner and the runner up.

What is that your village name again? I'm sure it would be one of ipob kingdom who do not know how to play politics I guess.

Listen oga and hear me you see all these shit your idiot obi is packing to tribunal are Aba market made toilet shit and will be burn in a few days time. If anyone deceiving you igbo man coming to rule Nigeria you better go back o bed it will never happen in this life in Nigeria and wil never happen in life to come in Nigeria you hear Nnwanne?

We want to waste obi time and money small then pull a string on him and he is gone gone bro. Can't you see how the tribunal were making mockery of him by telling him to be bringing container load of shit papers he called evidence? Una head go straight soon keep watching......................

Never in your life say Nigerians gave obi mandate. I don't know obi, my family don't know him, my friends don't know him and we don't care to know him.

What do you mean ?
You don’t know what you are saying.
Don’t you know that the GDP of South Africa is 773.00344% higher than that of Nigeria?

Go and verify
Re: President Bola Tinubu Inugurate National Economic Council. Photos by GambaOsaka: 8:09pm On Jun 15, 2023
Cmanforall:

You have shown you're an imbécile.
My comment was not even related to Peter Obi, but was more of acknowledging Buhari's failure that any reasonable Nigerian leader will definitely do better than him.
And that triggered you with unrelated comments.
Go get help.

And this is my last reply to you demented moƕ0n.

E pain am
Sorry o. Papa Mama Pikin
Re: President Bola Tinubu Inugurate National Economic Council. Photos by Web2020: 8:11pm On Jun 15, 2023
Jayhome24:

Never in your life say Nigerians gave obi mandate. I don't know obi, my family don't know him, my friends don't know him, and we don't care to know him.
I am not surprised. The only thing Agheru are trained to do is how to abuse others. I am not moved about that.
To the topic. Did you listen to yourself when you said Lagos was rigged for Obi? How on Earth will you continue to live in a pretence life? For your information, there is no substance in this your lengthy write-up. I, therefore, trashed it. Worst regards
Re: President Bola Tinubu Inugurate National Economic Council. Photos by Jayhome24: 8:21pm On Jun 15, 2023
Web2020:
I am not surprised. The only thing Agheru are trained to do is how to abuse others. I am not moved about that.
To the topic. Did you listen to yourself when you said Lagos was rigged for Obi? How on Earth will you continue to live in a pretence life? For your information, there is no substance in this your lengthy write-up. I, therefore, trashed it. Worst regards

Hahaha e pain am, ndooh.

Carry on with your balablu, bulaba, balba, balabala, blublu it's allow, obi or any SE will never see Aso Rock and Biafra will never comes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Bola Tinubu Inugurate National Economic Council. Photos by Fearyourcreator: 9:26pm On Jun 15, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

See this Fraudster abusing politicians
Re: President Bola Tinubu Inugurate National Economic Council. Photos by Mercury12(m): 11:27pm On Jun 15, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

. Why so pathetic Omo Nna.
Re: President Bola Tinubu Inugurate National Economic Council. Photos by 9gerian: 6:58am On Jun 16, 2023
Amen!

OVB123:
I pray that he does well as president of Nigeria in IJN. Amen!
Re: President Bola Tinubu Inugurate National Economic Council. Photos by dappydozzy(m): 10:17am On Jun 16, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

I imagine what the life of this guy talking here will be, miserable and hopeless 😝.As negative-minded as you are, you keep on attracting negativity and hopelessness into your life, because that is how the universe is bound to operate and so shall it be.
Re: President Bola Tinubu Inugurate National Economic Council. Photos by orisa37: 11:19am On Jun 16, 2023
THEY SHOULD START FROM THE FOUNDATION OF FAPRES FOTCS AND CTC FOCS TRFG.
THAT IS WHAT THE IGBOS, THE TIVS, THE IBIBIOS, THE HAUSAS, THE KANURIS, THE YORUBAS AND THE OTHERS WANT.
Re: President Bola Tinubu Inugurate National Economic Council. Photos by Bluntemperor: 11:55am On Jun 16, 2023
leanonme82:
The NEC is an advisory council headed by the VP and required by Law for the head of state and governors to discuss economic policy. Its not a technocrat assembly.
But it is smart that Tinubu rolled out all his BIG policies before assembling a meeting with the NEC or even appointing any minister.
He does not intend to be arguing with governors and ministers. Subsidy has gone, public universities are funding themselves, FX market is deregulated, oya only advise is how to pilot and mitigate the effects of all these policies. "Eat that frog, first".

I can see that,you have economic roots and research well.👍
Re: President Bola Tinubu Inugurate National Economic Council. Photos by EasternPrince: 4:33am On Jun 18, 2023
johnjose68:

Of course, to your household.

As for me and my household, on ASIWAJU's mandate we stand, and a lot of good will happen to us during this Jagaban tenure in Jesus mighty name. Amen 🙏🙌

You and your household dey reason the same way.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Umar Dangiwa Open Letter To Buhari: Your Lopsided Appointment Will Ruin Nigeria / Charly Boy: How Can Tinubu Be 71 When He Was Arrested In 1960 In Chicago / Nigerian Governorship Elections 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.