Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,118 members, 7,849,494 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:32 PM

Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice (623 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice by r231(m): 8:56pm On Oct 01, 2011
My husband of ten years suddenly want BehindBased s3x with me.

I thought he was joking at first but the pressure is becoming unbearable,

should I give in to his pressure,

I don't want him to seek for it outside,

I also don't want to do it.

Please help me, how do I make him see reason with me without pushing him out to the hand of another woman.

FOR DISCUSSION ONLY COPIED FROM ANOTHER SITE
Re: Advice by MrsChima1(f): 9:02pm On Oct 01, 2011
Easy advice!  Tell the woman to play the Exchange game with her husband.  You want backdoor then I want you to go outside butt nekkid and tell every guy that he is hot. 

Problem solved! 

The objective of the Exchange game is to get the spouse or partner to realize don't ask for something that is uncomfortable to your spouse or partner that you are not willing to do in exchange.
Re: Advice by ANTIsex(m): 9:03pm On Oct 01, 2011
i heard is painful
Re: Advice by freecocoa(f): 9:10pm On Oct 01, 2011
@ Anti~sex,You heard or you know?

Simply tell him you are not okay with such,if he is a reasonable fellow,he should understand your fears,I know I won't try it with any man.
Re: Advice by Nobody: 9:18pm On Oct 01, 2011
it will nt kill u madam! Do it for ur husband! Hav u forgotten ur vow? Its for beta and for worse! damnnnn
Re: Advice by MrsChima1(f): 9:22pm On Oct 01, 2011
Boyloaf:

it will nt kill u madam! Do it for your husband! Hav u forgotten your vow? Its for beta and for worse! damnnnn

Since it is for better or worse then the husband shouldn't have any problem doing what she wants as well. What is good for the goose is good for the gander.
Re: Advice by r231(m): 9:28pm On Oct 01, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Easy advice!  Tell the woman to play the Exchange game with her husband.  You want backdoor then I want you to go outside butt nekkid and tell every guy that he is hot. 

Problem solved! 

The objective of the Exchange game is to get the spouse or partner to realize don't ask for something that is uncomfortable to your spouse or partner that you are not willing to do in exchange.

What happens then if he agree to do this undecided undecided
Re: Advice by MrsChima1(f): 9:59pm On Oct 01, 2011
r231:

What happens then if he agree to do this undecided undecided

Then she will pucker her arse up and assume the position. Fair is fair.

(1) (Reply)

U Wana Be Free From Premature Release / 2 Bad / Just Ask Me: Marriage Tips For Ladies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.