Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,871 members, 7,810,320 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:00 AM

Salako Treasure, OAU 100-Level Student Commits Suicide (Photo) - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Salako Treasure, OAU 100-Level Student Commits Suicide (Photo) (73810 Views)

100 Level NSUK Student Commits Suicide Over Failed Relationship (Photos) / Kenyan Man Burns His House, Digs His Own Grave And Commits Suicide (Photo) / 19-year-old UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Losing N300m To Forex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Salako Treasure, OAU 100-Level Student Commits Suicide (Photo) by CHIGOZIEID: 10:50pm On Jun 15, 2023
adecz:

Though smiling, she looks suicidal
and slightly unbalanced in this pic... 🤔
your uncle looks unbalanced
Re: Salako Treasure, OAU 100-Level Student Commits Suicide (Photo) by CHIGOZIEID: 10:50pm On Jun 15, 2023
omoadeleye:
Ehyaa. What a waste
your life is a waste
Re: Salako Treasure, OAU 100-Level Student Commits Suicide (Photo) by CHIGOZIEID: 10:52pm On Jun 15, 2023
bluefilm:
Chai...

Eyaaa

Wasted pussy.
your sister's pussy is wasted as well.
Re: Salako Treasure, OAU 100-Level Student Commits Suicide (Photo) by CHIGOZIEID: 10:52pm On Jun 15, 2023
DestinyNigga:
Kpekus wey this lady supposed give me make I dey knack, she just wasted it!
ask your sister for her own pusśy seeing she is still alive to knack
Re: Salako Treasure, OAU 100-Level Student Commits Suicide (Photo) by omoadeleye(m): 10:56pm On Jun 15, 2023
CHIGOZIEID:
your life is a waste

Your papa life na waste. ENKR
Re: Salako Treasure, OAU 100-Level Student Commits Suicide (Photo) by TheZooHasFalln: 11:07pm On Jun 15, 2023
Praktikals1000:
I am Igbo. I was a staunch supporter of Peter Obi, but I have now seen the light. God bless the Jagaban of Nigeria.
No Igbo will foolishly come across a sorrowful and disheartening report like this and begin to spew irrelevant trash as this. If you're a born Igbo, I challange you to confront your mother to confess to you how she were sleeping around with one abbokki and was impregnated, and you're the product of that pregnancy.
Re: Salako Treasure, OAU 100-Level Student Commits Suicide (Photo) by ObaaOfYorubaLan: 11:58pm On Jun 15, 2023
Praktikals1000:
I am Igbo. I was a staunch supporter of Peter Obi, but I have now seen the light. God bless the Jagaban of Nigeria.

Denying your tribe at this moment even though your criminal brother is in power shows the type of hard time people in the South wastee are going through

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Salako Treasure, OAU 100-Level Student Commits Suicide (Photo) by juman(m): 12:09am On Jun 16, 2023
Kill yourself if you like.
You are nuisance, you are problem to the world.
Re: Salako Treasure, OAU 100-Level Student Commits Suicide (Photo) by AskNgige2: 12:10am On Jun 16, 2023
Praktikals1000:

Thunderous await you..

Well, ask Ngige sup
Re: Salako Treasure, OAU 100-Level Student Commits Suicide (Photo) by bluefilm: 1:19am On Jun 16, 2023
CHIGOZIEID:
your sister's pussy is wasted as well.

My sister no fit commit suicide na
Re: Salako Treasure, OAU 100-Level Student Commits Suicide (Photo) by lilbarracuda(m): 1:34am On Jun 16, 2023
EleventhWeirdo:

I think a dept of entrepreneurship was newly created

The 🏬 should be more than 4 years old
Re: Salako Treasure, OAU 100-Level Student Commits Suicide (Photo) by pacespot(m): 5:02am On Jun 16, 2023
RIP
Re: Salako Treasure, OAU 100-Level Student Commits Suicide (Photo) by anungangampu: 5:12am On Jun 16, 2023
PARADIZEPRIEST:
All these instagram /tiktok addictive girls taking their lives for nothing,is purely due to loss of self value,they allow other people (so called followers) to value them than value themselves, and thebmoment their value drops among followers they go on self distrut. angry
U get it. There is always a social Media impression lost in most of this sucide.
Re: Salako Treasure, OAU 100-Level Student Commits Suicide (Photo) by Chynx(m): 5:38am On Jun 16, 2023
Praktikals1000:

1. You are not Igbo. Nigerian voteds P.O...not your Tinubu.

2. You are an APC internet rat

3. Your hatred for Igbos will consume you, as the Igbos continue to thrive...even outside politics.

1 Like

Re: Salako Treasure, OAU 100-Level Student Commits Suicide (Photo) by Chochovini: 6:31am On Jun 16, 2023
Praktikals1000:
. Go lie to your anscestors not us. Agbadorian propagandist pretending to be obidient. Besides, why bring political matter into a thread like this? A sign that you are an empty headed balabluu asslicker. Ewu.

1 Like

Re: Salako Treasure, OAU 100-Level Student Commits Suicide (Photo) by Praktikals1000: 6:34am On Jun 16, 2023
Chochovini:
. Go lie to your anscestors not us. Agbadorian propagandist pretending to be obidient. Besides, why bring political matter into a thread like this? A sign that you are an empty headed balabluu asslicker. Ewu.
Enwe
Re: Salako Treasure, OAU 100-Level Student Commits Suicide (Photo) by Chibuezem(m): 6:34am On Jun 16, 2023
Praktikals1000:
I laff at people that believe this, propaganda at work. Keep deceiving people at the moment of truth, your deeds will be exposed....
Re: Salako Treasure, OAU 100-Level Student Commits Suicide (Photo) by Chibuezem(m): 6:34am On Jun 16, 2023
Praktikals1000:

Enwe
using goggle translate to call someone monkey in igbo does not make you igbo......
Re: Salako Treasure, OAU 100-Level Student Commits Suicide (Photo) by Praktikals1000: 6:36am On Jun 16, 2023
Chibuezem:
I laff at people that believe this, propaganda at work. Keep deceiving people at the moment of truth, your deeds will be exposed....
Onye amaghi ihe
Re: Salako Treasure, OAU 100-Level Student Commits Suicide (Photo) by Praktikals1000: 6:36am On Jun 16, 2023
Chibuezem:
using goggle translate to call someone monkey in igbo does not make you igbo......
Onye amaghi ihe
Re: Salako Treasure, OAU 100-Level Student Commits Suicide (Photo) by Chibuezem(m): 6:40am On Jun 16, 2023
Praktikals1000:

Onye amaghi ihe
lol insulting me to show the typical igbo stereotype that igbo insult anything or anyone is just stupidity... If you are igbo which part of igbo are you from?
Re: Salako Treasure, OAU 100-Level Student Commits Suicide (Photo) by Praktikals1000: 6:47am On Jun 16, 2023
Chibuezem:
lol insulting me to show the typical igbo stereotype that igbo insult anything or anyone is just stupidity... If you are igbo which part of igbo are you from?
You dont have to believe me. Concern yourself with how to retrieve Peter Obi's illusory mandate
Re: Salako Treasure, OAU 100-Level Student Commits Suicide (Photo) by Chibuezem(m): 6:53am On Jun 16, 2023
Praktikals1000:

You dont have to believe me. Concern yourself with how to retrieve Peter Obi's illusory mandate
I don't have to believe you because you are a liar simple I na - agbari dika onye eturu ibi.
Re: Salako Treasure, OAU 100-Level Student Commits Suicide (Photo) by Love800(m): 6:58am On Jun 16, 2023
Sir u treat staphylococcus?
Hopefully2023:
People should really be their brothers keeper. It's not easy.
Contact me for cure of anything that have to do with infection including staphylococcus aureus. check my signature for contact details
Re: Salako Treasure, OAU 100-Level Student Commits Suicide (Photo) by ZombiePUNISHER: 7:16am On Jun 16, 2023
Praktikals1000:

He answered and said, Whether he be a sinner or no, I know not: one thing I know, that, whereas I was blind, now I see. John 9:25

Even The devil knows the Bible

1 Like

Re: Salako Treasure, OAU 100-Level Student Commits Suicide (Photo) by bigcasava1(m): 7:31am On Jun 16, 2023
I hope say no be bcoz of gbola make her kill her self.
Re: Salako Treasure, OAU 100-Level Student Commits Suicide (Photo) by simfrost90210: 7:47am On Jun 16, 2023
Islie:
OAU’s 100-level student commits suicide, management counsels students
suicide

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/06/oaus-100-level-student-commits-suicide-management-counsels-students/

It doesn't add up!

Uncompleted building and allegedly being with a bottle of substance at the point of death🤔🤔
I don't believe this news to be true..
She didn't commit suicide!
She was killed!

May her killer(s) be caught swiftly IJN, Amen!
Re: Salako Treasure, OAU 100-Level Student Commits Suicide (Photo) by Pacyrus(m): 7:59am On Jun 16, 2023
Praktikals1000:
Oti mkpu anaghi etighi na nkiti. grin
Re: Salako Treasure, OAU 100-Level Student Commits Suicide (Photo) by emperor863(m): 8:29am On Jun 16, 2023
raskymonojendor:
May she RIP.
I never knew that there was a department of entrepreneur at OAU.

Likewise me. It may be a new dept in faculty of administration and the full name could be dept of entrepreneurial studies.

Good one.
Re: Salako Treasure, OAU 100-Level Student Commits Suicide (Photo) by Praktikals1000: 8:38am On Jun 16, 2023
Pacyrus:
Oti mkpu anaghi etighi na nkiti. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Doctors & Nurses Inject The Buttocks More / My 10-Year-Old Daughter Is No Longer A Virgin / 17 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 305, 7 Deaths, 58 Discharged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.