Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,228 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Salako Treasure, OAU 100-Level Student Commits Suicide (Photo) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Salako Treasure, OAU 100-Level Student Commits Suicide (Photo) (73829 Views)

100 Level NSUK Student Commits Suicide Over Failed Relationship (Photos) / Kenyan Man Burns His House, Digs His Own Grave And Commits Suicide (Photo) / 19-year-old UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Losing N300m To Forex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Salako Treasure, OAU 100-Level Student Commits Suicide (Photo) by Tpave(m): 7:06pm On Jun 15, 2023
Praktikals1000:
I am Igbo. I was a staunch supporter of Peter Obi, but I have now seen the light. God bless the Jagaban of Nigeria.

Re: Salako Treasure, OAU 100-Level Student Commits Suicide (Photo) by Mrfixiit: 7:16pm On Jun 15, 2023
Praktikals1000:
I am Igbo. I was a staunch supporter of Peter Obi, but I have now seen the light. God bless the Jagaban of Nigeria.
Stop talking trash. This nonsense is stale already
Re: Salako Treasure, OAU 100-Level Student Commits Suicide (Photo) by eepeepook: 7:21pm On Jun 15, 2023
Na man matter. First boyfriend things. She found herself in a rotation of multiple women. Female Nairalanders will say “arrest the boy for emotional trauma.” No, he performed the work many of her admirers couldn’t — he actually approached and got her into a relationship.
Re: Salako Treasure, OAU 100-Level Student Commits Suicide (Photo) by Goodman2023: 7:30pm On Jun 15, 2023
Rest in peace to her

HIV test should always be carried out on anyone who commits suicide ...
Re: Salako Treasure, OAU 100-Level Student Commits Suicide (Photo) by Subonbon(m): 7:34pm On Jun 15, 2023
handsomeyinka:

Are your family aware?

Pls take your medications daily..

Its for a reason.
swears!!
Re: Salako Treasure, OAU 100-Level Student Commits Suicide (Photo) by Salowise: 7:42pm On Jun 15, 2023
Praktikals1000:

We already know say you be jagabantis right from time stop to dey claim igbo. Wetin concern politics with the post
Re: Salako Treasure, OAU 100-Level Student Commits Suicide (Photo) by prophetfire: 7:50pm On Jun 15, 2023
Praktikals1000:
. Be proud of your palm oil soup tribe. Stop impersonating Igbo to help your jagajaga gain credibility.

1 Like

Re: Salako Treasure, OAU 100-Level Student Commits Suicide (Photo) by millionboi2: 7:53pm On Jun 15, 2023
Praktikals1000:
you a shameless jobless idiot.

Who cares.
Re: Salako Treasure, OAU 100-Level Student Commits Suicide (Photo) by philneri(m): 7:58pm On Jun 15, 2023
SultanOfAbia:
See As Fresh Kpekus just waste like that cry cry
you are mad!!!!

1 Like

Re: Salako Treasure, OAU 100-Level Student Commits Suicide (Photo) by Owaincouncil: 8:04pm On Jun 15, 2023
Praktikals1000:

You are a liar. You have never supported obi for once. I just checked your status now. You ah e always been Mr Tinubu's supporter.
What do you stand to gain in telling lying up and down.

1 Like

Re: Salako Treasure, OAU 100-Level Student Commits Suicide (Photo) by SenatePresdo(m): 8:04pm On Jun 15, 2023
Praktikals1000:

And if you are not Igbo you will die this night
Re: Salako Treasure, OAU 100-Level Student Commits Suicide (Photo) by pharmagba: 8:07pm On Jun 15, 2023
Islie:
OAU’s 100-level student commits suicide, management counsels students
suicide

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/06/oaus-100-level-student-commits-suicide-management-counsels-students/
This does not look like suicide more like murder
Re: Salako Treasure, OAU 100-Level Student Commits Suicide (Photo) by RenaissanceGuy: 8:10pm On Jun 15, 2023
When will Nairaland grow sense and stop objectifying ladies?? When have you ever used the word "Handsome so and so person" when talking about males??
Re: Salako Treasure, OAU 100-Level Student Commits Suicide (Photo) by tfelicityk(m): 8:14pm On Jun 15, 2023
Emotional, psychological and academic frustrations should not make anyone to resolve in taking his or her life. Get someone to talk to.

Many People out there are depressed... They need people to confide in, talk to but some of our characters/attitudes deprived some to put trust on us...

Some people are not mature enough. Someone will confide in you. Then you will go on the social media and expose their secrecy without seeking their consent. Some fake clergymen out there will use ones secrecy to preach because you want to get popularity in the place of worship.

2 Likes

Re: Salako Treasure, OAU 100-Level Student Commits Suicide (Photo) by Nex123: 8:20pm On Jun 15, 2023
So sad, if you are going through any emotional trauma etc, don't give up, you would soon come out of them, find a soul or community you can freely share your pains with.

If you are a Christain, draw more closer to God in those dark moments, don't feel guilty, pray in tongues even if it means praying and crying, just don't give up cry embarassed
Re: Salako Treasure, OAU 100-Level Student Commits Suicide (Photo) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jun 15, 2023
When God Starts Lifting You Be Careful Of This.

Apostle Joshua Selman.

Listen And Remain Blessed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxgLusmbJU0
Re: Salako Treasure, OAU 100-Level Student Commits Suicide (Photo) by Praktikals1000: 8:33pm On Jun 15, 2023
SenatePresdo:

[s]And if you are not Igbo you will die this night[/s]
Onye nzuzu
Re: Salako Treasure, OAU 100-Level Student Commits Suicide (Photo) by Praktikals1000: 8:34pm On Jun 15, 2023
SenatePresdo:

[s]And if you are not Igbo you will die this night[/s]
Onye nzuzu
Re: Salako Treasure, OAU 100-Level Student Commits Suicide (Photo) by mechanics(m): 8:36pm On Jun 15, 2023
Suicide is not an option.
Re: Salako Treasure, OAU 100-Level Student Commits Suicide (Photo) by Praktikals1000: 8:36pm On Jun 15, 2023
SenatePresdo:

[s]And if you are not Igbo you will die this night [/s]

Enwe nne enwe nna
Re: Salako Treasure, OAU 100-Level Student Commits Suicide (Photo) by Edusouls(m): 8:47pm On Jun 15, 2023
Praktikals1000:
ok you were intelligent enough to see and realize the truth and honest enough to say it out….
Re: Salako Treasure, OAU 100-Level Student Commits Suicide (Photo) by simplesearch: 9:14pm On Jun 15, 2023
Beauty is a fading glory that amounts to nothing at the end. What men need is Jesus!
Re: Salako Treasure, OAU 100-Level Student Commits Suicide (Photo) by YelloweWest: 9:18pm On Jun 15, 2023
Praktikals1000:
Same here!
Re: Salako Treasure, OAU 100-Level Student Commits Suicide (Photo) by Major7: 9:32pm On Jun 15, 2023
I see a murder case here and the murderer is a bit unskilled. Why will she leave her home,go all the way to an uncompleted building just to drink sniper that could have been taken in her room in the first place Something is fishy here embarassed
Re: Salako Treasure, OAU 100-Level Student Commits Suicide (Photo) by BackFromBalablu: 10:04pm On Jun 15, 2023
the most annoying thing about life. You only becoming promising to people when you're dead undecided

They say she was a "promising student" yet they paid less attention to her change in behaviour undecided . I hate liars and hipocrites angry

May her soul rest in peace
Re: Salako Treasure, OAU 100-Level Student Commits Suicide (Photo) by Babastrong(m): 10:15pm On Jun 15, 2023
[quote author=raskymonojendor post=123819737]May she RIP. I never knew that there was a department of entrepreneur at OAU.[new*department]
Re: Salako Treasure, OAU 100-Level Student Commits Suicide (Photo) by Poske95(m): 10:16pm On Jun 15, 2023
This ugly trend must be profiled and looked into like drugs and the economy because we can't have young people commit suicide at this rate and let it slide.....
Journalists, NGOs, first ladies.... etc....this is a job that must be taken on.
We must know why and what are the major reasons....
Eg if it is the economy, how can we solve it; of it is small gbola, probably we find how to make it grow bigger; if it is heartbreak, we find cello tape before the act is done....
All I'm saying is a searchlight must be lit now and fast
Re: Salako Treasure, OAU 100-Level Student Commits Suicide (Photo) by omoba2k2: 10:21pm On Jun 15, 2023
She did not commit suicide she might have been killed and suicide was used as cover u
Re: Salako Treasure, OAU 100-Level Student Commits Suicide (Photo) by Dopeluiz(m): 10:23pm On Jun 15, 2023
Rebuke:
Smh. Life can be hard sometimes, yes, but committing suicide is never the best way out.

Yhu wey dey commit suicide to escape whatever, shey yhu know how the other side be ni?

Yhu die finish come face the promax of whatever yhu killed yhurself for🙇‍♂️🤦‍♂️

a man and his wife were both diagnosed with a terminal illness. His wife was half-dead already. He took his life. Weeks later she died. They left behind children but then again some problems are just too great.
Re: Salako Treasure, OAU 100-Level Student Commits Suicide (Photo) by CHIGOZIEID: 10:45pm On Jun 15, 2023
Godisablealltim:
rip to this fresh pussy, huge cocks will be missing u.
brother you would have sound more reasonable if you just said rip to the dead. Why the huge còck nonsense for what reason will you want to behave as stùpid as this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Doctors & Nurses Inject The Buttocks More / My 10-Year-Old Daughter Is No Longer A Virgin / "Why My Husband Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon" - Wife (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.