Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,065 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Grand Tsunami In Abuja As Senator Ifeanyi Ubah Hosts Friends And Constituents. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Grand Tsunami In Abuja As Senator Ifeanyi Ubah Hosts Friends And Constituents. (374 Views)

Obidient Tsunami In The Land, I Am Going Back To My Original Hustle - Chimaroke / I Am Happy I Survived Peter Obi Tsunami In The South East . Abaribe / Senator Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah Hosts Yoruba Community Residents In Nnewi. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Grand Tsunami In Abuja As Senator Ifeanyi Ubah Hosts Friends And Constituents. by ChumzyOma(f): 6:48pm On Jun 15, 2023
SENATOR IFEANYI UBAH APPRECIATES NDỊ ANAMBRA SOUTH, FRIENDS AND WELL-WISHERS FOR THEIR SUPPORT AND FOR HONOURING HIS INAUGURATION INVITATION AS HIS SECOND LEGISLATIVE JOURNEY BEGINS

Ụmụ nnem,

To the glory of God, I have been sworn in to represent you at the Red Chamber for another term of four years. Your steadfastness, support, and encouragement can never be overemphasized and I am using this medium to appreciate your sacrifices which contributed immensely to my successful outing in the 9th Assembly, dalụ nụ!

My distinguished constituents, I am also here to thank you again for trooping out en masse to celebrate with me at my inauguration reception. The event was indeed colourful and I am honoured with the massive love you showed me that day despite the far distance.
Abuja indeed confirmed that Anambra South nwere mmadụ. Many thanks my people, I am grateful.

May I also thank you for consolidating your support for me through the ballot. With your massive votes and my second legislative inauguration, I have been empowered to give your interests further protection at the upper chamber of the National Assembly and I am ever ready to cement my partnerships with relevant authorities to give you an admirable representation in the 10th Assembly.

I also remain grateful to my wife, Mrs Uche Ubah, my family and my campaign team headed by Chief Vin Onyeka, the award-winning Director-General of Ifeanyi Ubah Foundation (IUF) and Senator Ifeanyi Ubah Campaign Organization (SIUCO) for their encouragements and continuous supports. Also, many thanks to the Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Chrome Group, Sir Emeka Offor for his overwhelming support of my legislative journey at the upper chamber.
Sir E, I will always remain grateful for your commitment towards a better Anambra South, Alaigbo and Nigeria in general.

Ndị be anyị, as we celebrate, I will never forget that two of my Aides, Odum Ikechukwu and Goodnews Mathias as well as some security personnel attached to me were killed by criminals at Nkwọ Enugwu-Ukwu on September 11, 2022, as we were carrying out our political activities in preparation for the 2023 Anambra South Senatorial election, may their souls continue to rest in peace, Amen.

My constituents, my major task in the 10th Assembly is to attract more developmental programmes to our Senatorial District and rest assured that my office shall continually promote your interests, especially in areas like youth empowerment and I am happy to inform you that some of those empowerment programmes which I facilitated in the 9th Assembly are captured in the 2023 Appropriation Act of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and with such development, their execution is guaranteed.
I will also put in more effort to ensure that our ongoing projects such as our security pilot scheme which has been successfully tested in Nnewi, the economic and political capital of our Senatorial District are adequately executed in all the seven local government areas of Anambra South Senatorial District.

I am also aware that some roads within the Senatorial District need urgent intervention and I am currently engaging relevant agencies of the federal government to bring the ugly situation under control.

Let me also use this medium to reassure traders and operators of various businesses within our Senatorial District that I will continually work round the clock to protect and promote their interests. I am already in the process of conducting further research to ascertain their challenges to be able to draft Motions and Bills that will address such in the 10th Assembly.
Also, I am glad that two of my Bills that are aimed at establishing the Federal Orthopaedic Hospital, Ukpor and the Federal Medical Center, Uli passed Public Hearing in the 9th Assembly and I will leave no stone unturned to ensure that they pass third reading in the 10th Assembly and signed into law by the President in order to foster the provision of adequate health care for you.

Ụmụ nnem, my Senatorial activities in the 10th Assembly shall focus on partnering with relevant authorities to consolidate my efforts in the development of various sectors of the economy such as security, education, health and commerce. I will also take further actions to support the less privileged through community partnerships.

May God continue to guide and protect us. Thank you.

Senator Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah
Anambra South Senatorial District
June 15, 2023.

1 Share

Re: Grand Tsunami In Abuja As Senator Ifeanyi Ubah Hosts Friends And Constituents. by iammo(m): 6:49pm On Jun 15, 2023
AMCON wasn't invited

2 Likes

Re: Grand Tsunami In Abuja As Senator Ifeanyi Ubah Hosts Friends And Constituents. by ChumzyOma(f): 6:52pm On Jun 15, 2023
iammo:
onye eri ri eri🥴🥴
Re: Grand Tsunami In Abuja As Senator Ifeanyi Ubah Hosts Friends And Constituents. by dareyking(m): 6:55pm On Jun 15, 2023
grin

2 Likes

Re: Grand Tsunami In Abuja As Senator Ifeanyi Ubah Hosts Friends And Constituents. by Solsix(m): 10:33pm On Jun 15, 2023
iammo:
AMCON wasn't invited
Lol, nah them dey invite am

(1) (Reply)

Showunmi Writes Ribadu, Reports Dapo Abiodun Over Security Lapses In Ogun / Throwback: Nefertiti Defending Obi's "No Manifesto" / Where Is Tinubu?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.