Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,313 members, 7,839,506 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

Aguata LGA Taking Shape Under The Leadership Of Chibueze Ofobuike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aguata LGA Taking Shape Under The Leadership Of Chibueze Ofobuike (496 Views)

Aguata LGA Headquaters Attack Gunmen Attack (Video, Pictures) / Udebuan Sage Chibueze: Items Recovered From Arrested IPOB Commander (Photos) / The Lekki Free Trade Zone And Deep Sea Port Gradually Taking Shape.. Pictures. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aguata LGA Taking Shape Under The Leadership Of Chibueze Ofobuike by Propsvilla(m): 7:56pm On Jun 15, 2023
This Young Man is taking Aguata LGA to the next available height of Human resource and infastructural development at the grassroot Level. In this thread I am going to inundate you with the giant strides of this amiable Young man.

1 Like

Re: Aguata LGA Taking Shape Under The Leadership Of Chibueze Ofobuike by Propsvilla(m): 8:01pm On Jun 15, 2023
Mini Stadium Project

Re: Aguata LGA Taking Shape Under The Leadership Of Chibueze Ofobuike by WhiteNRed: 8:21pm On Jun 15, 2023
Nice one
Re: Aguata LGA Taking Shape Under The Leadership Of Chibueze Ofobuike by Depriest2020: 8:21pm On Jun 15, 2023
It's expected, the governor is from Aguata.
What about Ekwulobia stadium?
Re: Aguata LGA Taking Shape Under The Leadership Of Chibueze Ofobuike by Propsvilla(m): 8:31pm On Jun 15, 2023
The renovation of Nkpologwu Library has started.

Re: Aguata LGA Taking Shape Under The Leadership Of Chibueze Ofobuike by Risis: 8:32pm On Jun 15, 2023
Following
Re: Aguata LGA Taking Shape Under The Leadership Of Chibueze Ofobuike by Propsvilla(m): 8:37pm On Jun 15, 2023
The Mayor of Aguata Himself
The Prince of Umuchu Ancient Kingdom
And an Eludite scholar. He has the magic wand to turn things around and Aguata is benefiting from his innovative and creative Leadership endowment. It is safe to say that Aguata is in the right hand.

1 Like

Re: Aguata LGA Taking Shape Under The Leadership Of Chibueze Ofobuike by Propsvilla(m): 8:43pm On Jun 15, 2023
Special grant to Young Entrepreneurs from Aguata. He understands that supporting the SMEs will catalyse the growth of the Economy and lead to massive job creation.

Re: Aguata LGA Taking Shape Under The Leadership Of Chibueze Ofobuike by Propsvilla(m): 8:51pm On Jun 15, 2023
The Chairman addressing a cross section of Students of Igbo-Ukwu Girls Secondary School. The school emerged first in the Children's Day match past, so the chairman paid them unscheduled visit with some gift items.

Re: Aguata LGA Taking Shape Under The Leadership Of Chibueze Ofobuike by Propsvilla(m): 8:56pm On Jun 15, 2023
He organized a Lagos Tour to the 10 top Finalist of the Aguata Student Challenge. He is an expert in Human Resource Development.

Re: Aguata LGA Taking Shape Under The Leadership Of Chibueze Ofobuike by alizma: 8:57pm On Jun 15, 2023
Good one
Re: Aguata LGA Taking Shape Under The Leadership Of Chibueze Ofobuike by Propsvilla(m): 9:01pm On Jun 15, 2023
I will be back with the Lagos Tour Gist meanwhile
Chibueze is a Young man that is deeply rooted in the culture and Tradition of Igbo Land. He is also emersed in the Aqua of Educational exposure. He is indeed a full fledged Igbo Man that Loves his people.

Re: Aguata LGA Taking Shape Under The Leadership Of Chibueze Ofobuike by Propsvilla(m): 9:04pm On Jun 15, 2023
The Health sector is not left behind.

Re: Aguata LGA Taking Shape Under The Leadership Of Chibueze Ofobuike by Propsvilla(m): 9:10pm On Jun 15, 2023
In partnership with Telage Concept Limited, Aguata Getonline was birthed. Get ready to witness the sprouting and the rise of Aguata Tech Eco System.

Re: Aguata LGA Taking Shape Under The Leadership Of Chibueze Ofobuike by Maazieze(m): 9:14pm On Jun 15, 2023
Id like to see more news like this, LGA's are very important for the implimentation of policies and local development
Re: Aguata LGA Taking Shape Under The Leadership Of Chibueze Ofobuike by Solsix(m): 10:30pm On Jun 15, 2023
The young man is trying. I was thrilled by the 10students he took to Lagos and they visited places like moniepoint, Microsoft offices etc. Peopleike him are need in the government. I have not heard anything from our our TC chiarman
Re: Aguata LGA Taking Shape Under The Leadership Of Chibueze Ofobuike by IduNaOba: 11:19pm On Jun 15, 2023
Tomorrow when we pack gold medals upandan some people go begin envy
Re: Aguata LGA Taking Shape Under The Leadership Of Chibueze Ofobuike by ObidientOOseven: 1:32am On Jun 16, 2023
He is from my town umuchu .

I believe he most be a bloodline to our late king .
He is doing well for Aguata .
I love the winners tour that was just concluded .
God bless him .

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Was A Sitting Governer In Anambra When The Awkuzu SARS Killings Happen / VIDEO: ‘I Won’t Be Minister’ – Wike’s Old Video Trends Following Ministerial Nom / Nigerian Richest Household 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.