Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Have You Done HIV Test Before? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Have You Done HIV Test Before? (145 Views)

I Finally Took The Hiv Test And The Result Is.... / I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life / Things You Can Relate To If You've Gone For HIV Test Before. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Done HIV Test Before? by Domipraiz: 8:29pm On Jun 15, 2023
Have you been tested for HIV before?
when was the first time you did HIV test?
What make you did the test?
Was your heart beating before the result came out?
Kindly share your experience

I first did my HIV test in the year 2014 when the organization I was working with then mandate it for all staff.
My result came out Negative even though my heart was beating, I was seriously sweating.
Problem of having more than one girlfriend then.

(1) (Reply)

Creating A Home Gym On A Budget / The True Difference Between BB And CC Cream / STEM CELL: Treatment For Cancer And Kidney Problems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.