Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,236 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

I Was Betrayed: Yari Reacts To Losing Senate President Seat To Akpabio - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was Betrayed: Yari Reacts To Losing Senate President Seat To Akpabio (47551 Views)

Ex-Gov Yari Lands In London Hospital After Losing Senate Presidency To Akpabio / Adamu Garba: Tinubu Was Betrayed By Osinbajo And SW Govs Not Buhari / INEC Electoral Officer Related To Akpabio Nab With Results And Ballot Papers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Betrayed: Yari Reacts To Losing Senate President Seat To Akpabio by Winters23: 9:43pm On Jun 15, 2023
grin
Re: I Was Betrayed: Yari Reacts To Losing Senate President Seat To Akpabio by NamelessOGBENI(m): 9:43pm On Jun 15, 2023
Abegggggi...

He is not new to the politics na

1 Like

Re: I Was Betrayed: Yari Reacts To Losing Senate President Seat To Akpabio by Axis313(m): 9:43pm On Jun 15, 2023
Assuming he succeeded in his attempt,some people will be shouting Islamisation agenda,and these are the same people supporting him just to spite APC,but God pass them.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Betrayed: Yari Reacts To Losing Senate President Seat To Akpabio by Shurtman79(m): 9:44pm On Jun 15, 2023
YARI you say?
Re: I Was Betrayed: Yari Reacts To Losing Senate President Seat To Akpabio by IfnobeGod20: 9:44pm On Jun 15, 2023
What money cannot do, more money will do it - Godswill Akpabio
Re: I Was Betrayed: Yari Reacts To Losing Senate President Seat To Akpabio by Angelfrost(m): 9:46pm On Jun 15, 2023
Yari... Go to Court!!! undecided

It doesn't matter who is made Senate head or tail... Nigerian Parliament is DEAD!

Y'all are a bunch of rubber-stamped charlatans! Period!!!

2 Likes

Re: I Was Betrayed: Yari Reacts To Losing Senate President Seat To Akpabio by Dee60: 9:46pm On Jun 15, 2023
Ask for refund!

3 Likes

Re: I Was Betrayed: Yari Reacts To Losing Senate President Seat To Akpabio by miyagi01(m): 9:46pm On Jun 15, 2023
How on earth would Yari win against Jargaban’s anointed candidate Akpabio. Wetin Yari smoke

4 Likes

Re: I Was Betrayed: Yari Reacts To Losing Senate President Seat To Akpabio by Komu1048(m): 9:47pm On Jun 15, 2023
I love how the SW rallied for a southern S.P, aboki are too power drunk

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Betrayed: Yari Reacts To Losing Senate President Seat To Akpabio by muykem: 9:47pm On Jun 15, 2023
Hw lied on PDP senators.
Re: I Was Betrayed: Yari Reacts To Losing Senate President Seat To Akpabio by Younghov: 9:48pm On Jun 15, 2023
He should please park well

1 Like

Re: I Was Betrayed: Yari Reacts To Losing Senate President Seat To Akpabio by FreeStuffsNG: 9:51pm On Jun 15, 2023
He is the No. 1 betrayer. He betrayed his own party and wanted to play a Saraki on his party but Asiwaju Tinubu is way ahead of him.

All the 3 Senators of Delta state voted against a candidate from Niger Delta in favour of Yari same way Okowa worked against Wike in favour of Atiku.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Betrayed: Yari Reacts To Losing Senate President Seat To Akpabio by HRMK: 9:51pm On Jun 15, 2023
betrayed by who?didnt he know he was not only contesting with akpabio but tinubu and the executive of APC?no way for you to win!

3 Likes

Re: I Was Betrayed: Yari Reacts To Losing Senate President Seat To Akpabio by jubrilELsudan: 9:51pm On Jun 15, 2023
ODE MUMU

I DEY SURE SEY HE DON ALREADY PLAN ALL THE GIRLS HIM GO USE THE POSITION FVCK

1 Like

Re: I Was Betrayed: Yari Reacts To Losing Senate President Seat To Akpabio by tabaralph: 9:53pm On Jun 15, 2023

3 Likes

Re: I Was Betrayed: Yari Reacts To Losing Senate President Seat To Akpabio by seunmsg(m): 9:54pm On Jun 15, 2023
Omo ote fe je senate president.

3 Likes

Re: I Was Betrayed: Yari Reacts To Losing Senate President Seat To Akpabio by Greenback: 9:55pm On Jun 15, 2023
ManirBK:
yes life continues but you must obey Jagaban Directives or fall in abyss
See how you are shivering while saying this grin grin grin
You don't want to anger your masters grin
Re: I Was Betrayed: Yari Reacts To Losing Senate President Seat To Akpabio by Fireborn(m): 9:57pm On Jun 15, 2023
Diary012:
All of you are betrayers. The best betrayer won.
Faith shiando, angella ,the serial criminal scammer to modify his fake Begging post later. alternative profile
open today
Seun mynd44 lalasticlala
mukina2 Dominique
Oam4j Justwise nlfpmod
Re: I Was Betrayed: Yari Reacts To Losing Senate President Seat To Akpabio by Samajogs: 9:59pm On Jun 15, 2023
Oga you were not betrayed.. you're only power drunk. Greedy n lack focus.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Betrayed: Yari Reacts To Losing Senate President Seat To Akpabio by hafeeanubasy: 10:02pm On Jun 15, 2023
You are a greater betrayal.

They betrayed only you !

But,you betrayed the whole party and the south!

1 Like

Re: I Was Betrayed: Yari Reacts To Losing Senate President Seat To Akpabio by haffaze777(m): 10:06pm On Jun 15, 2023
Septagon:
Fear who no fear Akpabio.thats south south Jagaban

Hadley Chase available

Is mission to sienna available?
Re: I Was Betrayed: Yari Reacts To Losing Senate President Seat To Akpabio by kokorokoman: 10:07pm On Jun 15, 2023
just the same way pdp and lp projected themselves winners 3 AM election day.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Betrayed: Yari Reacts To Losing Senate President Seat To Akpabio by Gospel2Day: 10:14pm On Jun 15, 2023
[quote author=Septagon post=123823716]Fear who no fear Akpabio.thats south south Jagaban

Hadley Chase available

You're still reading and selling or is it sharing Harley Chase at your age!!!!?
You're promoting immorality and evil fantasy among humans.
Repent! Jesus is coming soon.
Hell fire is real.
Death is sure.
Shalom.
Re: I Was Betrayed: Yari Reacts To Losing Senate President Seat To Akpabio by okorogodwin4(m): 10:17pm On Jun 15, 2023
You did your best don't mind the fools that is blackmailing you I salute you for having the balls to disobey the status quo
Re: I Was Betrayed: Yari Reacts To Losing Senate President Seat To Akpabio by Heffalump(m): 10:21pm On Jun 15, 2023
Yari or is it yarinya must be a very wicked soul.

He wants another Muslim to be Senate president when the Presidency is running on M-M mode. He's is an insensitive animal.

4 Likes

Re: I Was Betrayed: Yari Reacts To Losing Senate President Seat To Akpabio by bolafez(m): 10:29pm On Jun 15, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Yari the traitor. Well, according to Ragnar Lothbrok, “every man is ambitious”.

Now Abdulaziz Yari has proven he's not a party man.

You just made a quote and still said Yari isn't a party man

Is the quote not true or you don't know the meaning of the quote you typed?
Re: I Was Betrayed: Yari Reacts To Losing Senate President Seat To Akpabio by John4B: 10:34pm On Jun 15, 2023
Abeg shift make we see road. Someone from that side of the country just wasted our 8yrs and he's heading to Niger republic to educate world leaders on economy. How can u give wot u don't hv.

3 Likes

Re: I Was Betrayed: Yari Reacts To Losing Senate President Seat To Akpabio by juman(m): 10:37pm On Jun 15, 2023
Those that wanted muslim in the place stood by him.
Those south easterners.

4 Likes

Re: I Was Betrayed: Yari Reacts To Losing Senate President Seat To Akpabio by BERNIMOORE: 10:37pm On Jun 15, 2023
Tambuwal was one of those who wants to install Yari

2 Likes

Re: I Was Betrayed: Yari Reacts To Losing Senate President Seat To Akpabio by Bamijoko1(m): 10:53pm On Jun 15, 2023
Diary012:
Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen

Acct num:
Faith
First Bank

U are online scam begger try and have life, that's how u do with this ur write up

2 Likes

Re: I Was Betrayed: Yari Reacts To Losing Senate President Seat To Akpabio by pfadom: 10:54pm On Jun 15, 2023
This is unbelievable!!!

A traitor blaming betrayers for his own loss.

Wonder, wonder, wonder everyday.

TemplarLandry:
Now Abdulaziz Yari has proven he's not a party man.
Yari the traitor.
Well, according to Ragnar Lothbrok, “every man is ambitious”.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Egbesu : Return My Symbol Of Authority, Tompolo Begs Buhari / Lagos 2019: Ambode Dares Tinubu, Says I Won't Step Down / Jonathan Replies Obasanjo, Says letter Is Self-Serving, Provocative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.