Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,605 members, 7,823,630 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

I Was Betrayed: Yari Reacts To Losing Senate President Seat To Akpabio - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was Betrayed: Yari Reacts To Losing Senate President Seat To Akpabio (47564 Views)

Ex-Gov Yari Lands In London Hospital After Losing Senate Presidency To Akpabio / Adamu Garba: Tinubu Was Betrayed By Osinbajo And SW Govs Not Buhari / INEC Electoral Officer Related To Akpabio Nab With Results And Ballot Papers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Betrayed: Yari Reacts To Losing Senate President Seat To Akpabio by drugBaronTINUBU: 7:05am On Jun 16, 2023
chiefolododo:
Efcc should invite Yari
Have dey invited the owner of Lagos?
The drug pusher
Re: I Was Betrayed: Yari Reacts To Losing Senate President Seat To Akpabio by drugBaronTINUBU: 7:06am On Jun 16, 2023
Septagon:
Fear who no fear Akpabio.thats south south Jagaban

Hadley Chase available
Akpabio that can't even win his state for APC.
Just dey waste ur destiny
Re: I Was Betrayed: Yari Reacts To Losing Senate President Seat To Akpabio by drugBaronTINUBU: 7:07am On Jun 16, 2023
Septagon:

Hadley Chase available
U think SS are as stupid as the useless Yoruba race that will be allowing a drug pusher to be their alpha and omega
Re: I Was Betrayed: Yari Reacts To Losing Senate President Seat To Akpabio by drugBaronTINUBU: 7:08am On Jun 16, 2023
Septagon:

Hadley Chase available
U think SS are as stupid as the coward Yoruba race that will be allowing a drug pusher to be their alpha and omega
Re: I Was Betrayed: Yari Reacts To Losing Senate President Seat To Akpabio by Menclothing: 7:22am On Jun 16, 2023
Sit down you faking with a game master
Re: I Was Betrayed: Yari Reacts To Losing Senate President Seat To Akpabio by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 7:24am On Jun 16, 2023
ManirBK:
yes life continues but you must obey Jagaban Directives or fall in abyss
you see, your brain is upsidedown
Re: I Was Betrayed: Yari Reacts To Losing Senate President Seat To Akpabio by GVTAsiwaju(m): 7:26am On Jun 16, 2023
miyagi01:
How on earth would Yari win against Jargaban’s anointed candidate Akpabio. Wetin Yari smoke

Many of them still underrate Tinubu because of his frail look
Re: I Was Betrayed: Yari Reacts To Losing Senate President Seat To Akpabio by NWANICHODE: 7:28am On Jun 16, 2023
[sub][/sub]Go to court
Re: I Was Betrayed: Yari Reacts To Losing Senate President Seat To Akpabio by Septagon: 7:31am On Jun 16, 2023
lexy2014:

How has that moved SS forward?
south south is backwards?it's a thing of pride not moving anyone forward.
Re: I Was Betrayed: Yari Reacts To Losing Senate President Seat To Akpabio by haffaze777(m): 7:34am On Jun 16, 2023
Septagon:
yes

How much
Re: I Was Betrayed: Yari Reacts To Losing Senate President Seat To Akpabio by Septagon: 7:36am On Jun 16, 2023
haffaze777:

How much
100 naira
Re: I Was Betrayed: Yari Reacts To Losing Senate President Seat To Akpabio by haffaze777(m): 7:39am On Jun 16, 2023
Septagon:
100 naira

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣Are you for real
Re: I Was Betrayed: Yari Reacts To Losing Senate President Seat To Akpabio by INTEGRITYA1(m): 7:41am On Jun 16, 2023
Iamzik:

What is the name of this estate?

Bluestone Estate. You can as well call the number for more information +234-7011333155
Re: I Was Betrayed: Yari Reacts To Losing Senate President Seat To Akpabio by lexy2014: 7:42am On Jun 16, 2023
Septagon:
south south is backwards?it's a thing of pride not moving anyone forward.

How has akpabios being "jagaban of SS" moved SS forward?
Re: I Was Betrayed: Yari Reacts To Losing Senate President Seat To Akpabio by NOwazobia: 8:12am On Jun 16, 2023
See as their two almost facially resemble, unless for corruption were they have perfect resemblance...

Senate general of automatic stamper. grin shocked
Re: I Was Betrayed: Yari Reacts To Losing Senate President Seat To Akpabio by famology(m): 8:17am On Jun 16, 2023
Dem don chop dis one money 🤣🤣
Re: I Was Betrayed: Yari Reacts To Losing Senate President Seat To Akpabio by Tareq1105: 8:18am On Jun 16, 2023
chiefolododo:
Efcc should invite Yari

Yari was struggling for immunity as Senate President bcoz of his corruption case with former Accountant General Idris.
Re: I Was Betrayed: Yari Reacts To Losing Senate President Seat To Akpabio by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 8:31am On Jun 16, 2023
Unity of the south and the progressive north
Re: I Was Betrayed: Yari Reacts To Losing Senate President Seat To Akpabio by maxzzo1(m): 8:33am On Jun 16, 2023
Yari dem eat ur money abi?
Re: I Was Betrayed: Yari Reacts To Losing Senate President Seat To Akpabio by Codes151(m): 8:45am On Jun 16, 2023
Igbo’ senators sha.

They will be call yorubas ass lockers but they all voted Yari.

Eve. If Na me b Akpabio, how can Yari come as a jjc come b SP This idiot d mad o.

1 Like

Re: I Was Betrayed: Yari Reacts To Losing Senate President Seat To Akpabio by Codes151(m): 8:46am On Jun 16, 2023
lexy2014:

we would hv moved forward better except you igbos keep betraying us.
Continue voting Yari. Emeka.

1 Like

Re: I Was Betrayed: Yari Reacts To Losing Senate President Seat To Akpabio by iLoveYouToo(m): 8:58am On Jun 16, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Now Abdulaziz Yari has proven he's not a party man.
Yari the traitor.
Well, according to Ragnar Lothbrok, “every man is ambitious”.

Imagine a traitor speaking of being betrayed, the things I have undecidedseen
Re: I Was Betrayed: Yari Reacts To Losing Senate President Seat To Akpabio by Blazebond(m): 8:59am On Jun 16, 2023
Hahahahaha akoa nene,mumu when nor get sense,this pathetic man who ran zamfara to the ground when he was governor there.
Re: I Was Betrayed: Yari Reacts To Losing Senate President Seat To Akpabio by Successlane: 9:07am On Jun 16, 2023
Thank God almighty for the ' betrayal' .

May God bless the 'betrayers'

They just saved the nation from very obvious but avoidable crisis.

It would have been:

President ---Muslim

Vice President - Muslim

Senate President -- Muslim

Speaker HOR - Muslim

No na.

I'm a Muslim, but Islam preaches fairness.
Re: I Was Betrayed: Yari Reacts To Losing Senate President Seat To Akpabio by doneback04: 9:08am On Jun 16, 2023
You want to win tinubu prefer candidate, just dry play, Election that has already been done before that day is what you thought you will win tinubu candidate
Re: I Was Betrayed: Yari Reacts To Losing Senate President Seat To Akpabio by nathan5050(m): 9:24am On Jun 16, 2023
Take your *L* and move on. Y'all bunch of betrayers.
Re: I Was Betrayed: Yari Reacts To Losing Senate President Seat To Akpabio by gr8ofnnetwork(m): 9:45am On Jun 16, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
He is the No. 1 betrayer. He betrayed his own party and wanted to play a Saraki on his party but Asiwaju Tinubu is way ahead of him.

All the 3 Senators of Delta state voted against a candidate from Niger Delta in favour of Yari same way Okowa worked against Wike in favour of Atiku.

Honestly, I am highly disappointed especially those APC new comer senators. One thing is sure, their chances in 2027 has been reduced to 0.5. Ned Nwoko himself disappointed too.
As a Deltan I am pained about their failed coup.
This is also a mark that Omo-agege goofed

1 Like

Re: I Was Betrayed: Yari Reacts To Losing Senate President Seat To Akpabio by lexy2014: 10:19am On Jun 16, 2023
[i][/i]
Codes151:
we would hv moved forward better except you igbos keep betraying us.
Continue voting Yari. Emeka.

You didn't answer my question.

Who are the "you igbos"?
Re: I Was Betrayed: Yari Reacts To Losing Senate President Seat To Akpabio by Maga123: 10:25am On Jun 16, 2023
Wuna never see any yet
Re: I Was Betrayed: Yari Reacts To Losing Senate President Seat To Akpabio by Septagon: 11:30am On Jun 16, 2023
haffaze777:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣Are you for real
too fcking cheap?
Re: I Was Betrayed: Yari Reacts To Losing Senate President Seat To Akpabio by ngis: 11:44am On Jun 16, 2023
Re: I Was Betrayed: Yari Reacts To Losing Senate President Seat To Akpabio by fabolouz1(m): 12:17pm On Jun 16, 2023
Your permutations , man proposes but God disposes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo Of Sam Galadima Who Slumped & Died While Jogging With Plateau Governor / A Chadian Soldier Wears Charms For Protection Against Boko Haram Militants (pic) / Kiki Osinbajo Slays In Off Shoulder Native Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.