Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Day? - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Day? (22195 Views)

What Helps You Sleep At Night? / Do You Sleep Under An Insecticide-treated Mosquito Net? / Why Do People Sleep In Public Transport? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Day? by Yankee101: 5:16pm On Jun 17, 2023
Sleep 8 hours daily
The least should be 7 hours
If you you’ll get high blood pressure and heart problems eventually
Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Day? by pocohantas(f): 5:16pm On Jun 17, 2023
Mekanus:
This vawulence no too much like this? Haha!!

He had it coming.
Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Day? by Hotwest: 5:18pm On Jun 17, 2023
lesson44:

You are denying yourself some sleep over some NBA games? You are killing yourself bro.
not only because of the game but I really find it hard to sleep at night as I stay alone except I drink hard I can knock out and sleep well
Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Day? by BABANGBALI: 5:18pm On Jun 17, 2023
At least 16 hours
Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Day? by ucsquare(m): 5:18pm On Jun 17, 2023
Minimum of 2 hrs and a Maximum of 5hrs depending on the day.
Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Day? by betahost247(m): 5:22pm On Jun 17, 2023
UptownVibes:
I dey sell market online for people and I design website too.

Patronize us as your hosting company! We are very much reliable and provide fast support response.

https://betahost247.com

1 Like

Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Day? by GoodRocks: 5:24pm On Jun 17, 2023
pocohantas:

You don't seem to have any iota of sense.

As expected. Noticed how you deliberately avoided my questions and started insulting yourself? Madam, if e sure for you answer my questions.

1. like who were you expecting to buy it for you before?, A simp dude who u offers your kpekus to or who exactly?

2. A girl will manage to spend her own money on herself, they'll make noise and make the world to know about it. This is plain stupidity! Men spends money and nobody hears about it.

3. If you claim u invested in a mattress of 200k, we that bought mattress of 350k, what do we now call it?

Madam, You better stop using reverse psychology here. Stop acting like a man was supposed to buy the mattress for you! Stop feeling entitled. Stop capping carelessly as if you are working for a man or as if you were expecting a man to take care of you and foot your bills. . Answer my questions above if e sure for you

2 Likes

Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Day? by DOAI(f): 5:26pm On Jun 17, 2023
folake4u:
Anything wey make me nor complete 8hrs sleep, I'm going to be cranky throughout the day.

Sleep is LIFE.

Me too cry

When my productivity in a day is low, I trace it back to lack of adequate sleep.

1 Like

Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Day? by pocohantas(f): 5:27pm On Jun 17, 2023
GO0DHardDick:

As expected. Noticed how you deliberately avoided my questions and started insulting yourself? Madam, if e sure for you answer my questions.

1. like who were you expecting to buy it for you before?, A simp dude who u offers your kpekus to or who exactly?

2. A girl will manage to spend her own money on herself, they'll make noise and make the world to know about it. This is plain stupidity! Men spends money and nobody hears about it.

3. If you claim u invested in a mattress of 200k, we that bought mattress of 350k, what do we now call it?

Madam, You better stop using reverse psychology here. Stop acting like a man was supposed to buy the mattress for you! Stop feeling entitled. Stop capping carelessly as if you are working for a man or as if you were expecting a man to take care of you and foot your bills. . Answer my questions above if e sure for you

You have still failed to show you have sense.
Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Day? by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 5:27pm On Jun 17, 2023
ibkayee:

Nawa o 😂
Did I guess wrong or right? 😁
Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Day? by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 5:29pm On Jun 17, 2023
pocohantas:

You have alot of enemies here, I think it's high time you change pocohantas. 😁
Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Day? by donbenie(m): 5:29pm On Jun 17, 2023
Hotwest:
2hours(3am to 5am) only on days when there is no USA NBA games.

If there is laslas 1hour sleep only then I'm off to work early mormor bfr traffic start

Life is hard! I know when I get married my wife will make me sleep better
At the rate you are going sleep deprived, you won't be around for a wife to make you sleep better..
Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Day? by Fabulouslouie(m): 5:30pm On Jun 17, 2023
5:40 - 6:30 daily and weekly average of 06:30hrs
Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Day? by pocohantas(f): 5:31pm On Jun 17, 2023
Ikillbrokehoes:
You have alot of enemies here, I think it's high time you change pocohantas. 😁

You don't seem to have sense either. Change my moniker because of Nairaland "enemies"? Smh. Y'all take yourselves too seriously.

1 Like

Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Day? by Dyfynezz12(m): 5:31pm On Jun 17, 2023
7 hours on Monday to Friday.9-10 hours on Saturday and sunday
Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Day? by honorsam(m): 5:31pm On Jun 17, 2023
When I remember my responsibilities, sleep becomes a sin. I sleep 7 hours only on weekends.

I wish one day I'II also sleep before midnight like normal people. Every day I sleep the next day, even yesterday I slept today.

2 Likes

Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Day? by GoodRocks: 5:31pm On Jun 17, 2023
pocohantas:

It's obvious the questions are above your IQ.

Quote me when you've gotten the answers ready.
Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Day? by pocohantas(f): 5:35pm On Jun 17, 2023
GO0DHardDick:

It's obvious the questions are above your IQ.

Quote me when you've gotten the answers ready.

Use your high IQ to help yourself and family.
Quote you as you be who? Lizard that thinks of itself as a crocodile.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Day? by Fredoh(m): 5:47pm On Jun 17, 2023
I have observed that lack of proper sleep is costing me.
So I set up an 8 hours sleep schedule which I didn’t use to abide by before, but now I do.
Schedule on my phone is from 10:30PM to 6:30AM with a sleep beep and a wake alarm.

Now I feel the difference even coworkers are telling me I look fresh, calm and sweet.

Lack of proper sleep na disease. Inside your hustle try and sleep. Medically, the recommended hours is 8 but must adults don’t get that.
Thank me later.

1 Like

Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Day? by Hoily: 5:51pm On Jun 17, 2023
Brendaniel:

Trading....
I want to venture into it but I don't have the resources
Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Day? by Fredoh(m): 5:52pm On Jun 17, 2023
Kingosytex:
Mine is that bad. Can't even remember the last time I had a sound sleep, I go to bed around 11:40 Pm daily and before 1:30 Am my eyes are wide open.
Someone saw me in the mall just 3 days ago and said that I've not slept for quite some time. Many are really observant.

Yes people are really observant and truth is lack of sleep shows on our faces.

Lack of sleep can make you look older than you should.

When I became deliberate about my 8 hours of sleep, my coworkers observed and told me.

1 Like

Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Day? by Deenillah(m): 5:53pm On Jun 17, 2023
10-14hrs on my off days
And
8-9hrs on work days
Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Day? by Fredoh(m): 5:53pm On Jun 17, 2023
Deenillah:
10-14hrs on my off days
And
8-9hrs on work days

You have no problems then.
Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Day? by Fredoh(m): 5:56pm On Jun 17, 2023
honorsam:
When I remember my responsibilities, sleep becomes a sin. I sleep 7 hours only on weekends.

I wish one day I'II also sleep before midnight like normal people. Every day I sleep the next day, even yesterday I slept today.

Lol funny.
May God boss Our hustle!!
Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Day? by Brendaniel: 5:56pm On Jun 17, 2023
Hoily:

I want to venture into it but I don't have the resources

Trading is not just about money, money is the last thing that should be any traders problem....

1 Like

Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Day? by P1PrinceKT(m): 5:59pm On Jun 17, 2023
wwwkaycom:
5 to 6 hours depending on the day of the week.
Monday to Fridays: Average of 5 hours
Saturday: Average of 6 hours
Sundays: Average of 5 hours
Its not good for your kidneys
Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Day? by Hoily: 6:00pm On Jun 17, 2023
Brendaniel:

Trading is not just about money, money is the last thing that should be any traders problem....
Like how many weeks would it take for an amateur to be able to know the basic components of trading
Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Day? by ibkayee(f): 6:08pm On Jun 17, 2023
Ikillbrokehoes:
Did I guess wrong or right? 😁
I’m lazy, my sleeping is just moderate however lol
Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Day? by Brendaniel: 6:09pm On Jun 17, 2023
Hoily:

Like how many weeks would it take for an amateur to be able to know the basic components of trading

There is no specific timing, it depends on how fast you can learn, if it's just the basics of trading on average should be between 2 to 6 months depending on the individual, but that's still not a guaranty the trader will start making money, it still depends on the individual and sometimes maybe the person mentoring him or both.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Day? by alhajiabdulbuha: 6:26pm On Jun 17, 2023
Guy if u dont sleepwell, you can never cheat nature. You either make it up with future mental problem or other sicknesses or lack of sound concentration that yields more profits in money than a foolish hustler who works more and earns less

Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Day? by kayperry: 6:44pm On Jun 17, 2023
pocohantas:

Sleep is sacred. I invested in an orthopedic mattress to ensure I sleep better.

Yes, it is an investment. I spent over 200k on a mattress for my sanity. If you sleep on one, I can assure you, you would wake up happier, be less aggressive than you currently are and mind your business more. Try it and thank me.

Poor/inadequate sleep is responsible for 90% of Nigerians bad attitude. Including yours.

My daily handwork is as a Remote Operations Strategist for a London-based firm. I don't make money from attacking men. It can't fund my sugarbaby lifestyle. smiley smiley

Get some sleep my dear...

Ki lo ma'nse omode yii nor ! the orthopedic wey dey freak you is what some have being using since 2009
orthopedic is investment i hope my vita galaxy is worth millions now 🤣+ the 50yrs warranty

i thot dick measurement is for men @least undecided or just maybe na everything dey freak bush people, ade eko de ré

since 2009 calm down new cat tongue

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

10 Health Benefits Of Okro / Second Baby From A Uterus Transplant Born In The U.S.(Photos) / The Story Of The Magical Antimalarial Chinese Medicine – Ginghaosu (Artemisinin)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.