Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,863 members, 7,824,590 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Day? - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Day? (22226 Views)

What Helps You Sleep At Night? / Do You Sleep Under An Insecticide-treated Mosquito Net? / Why Do People Sleep In Public Transport? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Day? by GoodRocks: 11:27am On Jun 19, 2023
randymirrors:

Oga shut up. You're the daft person here. Someone commented her opinion, and you quoted with insults. What's your problem? Why you hating on somebody else's success? You think all that you typed makes you intelligent? Reverse is the case. You sound like a loose tap, running your mouth like a mad woman. Are you a mad woman? Ode.

Seun sissy Dominique nlfpmod Justwise farano disguy

Rule 2
Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Day? by GoodRocks: 11:29am On Jun 19, 2023
randymirrors:

Oga shut up. You're the daft person here. Someone commented her opinion, and you quoted with insults. What's your problem? Why you hating on somebody else's success? You think all that you typed makes you intelligent? Reverse is the case. You sound like a loose tap, running your mouth like a mad woman. Are you a mad woman? Ode.

Seun osewa sissy Dominique nlfpmod Justwise farano disguy

Rule 2
Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Day? by Karlifate: 12:33pm On Jun 19, 2023
Brendaniel:

No wahala, I was a student then still living under my parents roof, now I stay on my own, if as a student under my parents roof I felt Tinubu's bad governance, I don't want to feel it as an adult in anyway....

cheesy
Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Day? by FahBuLous: 7:49am On Jun 20, 2023
randymirrors:

I had this exact symptoms for 3 good months earlier this year. Me that used to be a good sleeper. During that dreadful 3 months period, I'd sleep for 3 to 4hrs and wake up feeling like I've slept for the longest time. I started to dread sleep. So I know how you feel. It's like being in bondage. Other people see that you're well, you know you are but at the same time, you know you aren't. And it makes you less productive too.

What chased the symptoms away: I used herbs. Malaria herbs. What the Yorubas call "agbo". Try it, it'll work for you. Matter of fact, I only took it twice before I was relieved of the symptoms.

Mind you, I didn't take the herbs to treat malaria cos I didn't have malaria (I was hale and hearty save for the sleeping problem). I took the herbs only because it was available and coincidentally, it relieved me of the symptoms. Please try it and give me feedback. I'm sure it'll work for you.
Thank you very much for this. I wiIl gv u FB

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Day? by Groovedaddy: 5:30pm On Jun 20, 2023
pstemma1990:
not movie oo, I do midnight prayers, I start around 11 :30 then finish around 3 am, I've been doing so since 2012

Serious. I thought only girls do that

1 Like

Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Day? by pstemma1990: 8:17pm On Jun 20, 2023
Groovedaddy:

Serious. I thought only girls do that
hahaha, girls that are looking for for husband..... I think I'm addicted to it already... Even on Sunday after closing late from church....

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Story Of The Magical Antimalarial Chinese Medicine – Ginghaosu (Artemisinin) / Ahmed Mayowa Buried In South Africa / COVID-19: Lagos To start Hydroxychloroquine Clinical Trials Next Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.