Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:03 AM

'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities (18178 Views)

Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread / Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. / Naruto Shippuden Versus New Bleach: Which Is The Better Anime? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities by Gamine(f): 4:46pm On Aug 14, 2006
, naruto naruto, undecided
it almost dragged me in but i really dont like naruto himself
i like sasuke wink , lots
Re: 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities by Seun(m): 6:23pm On Aug 14, 2006
My favorite Naruto character is Orochimaru. He's smart, fully dedicated to his cause, powerful, and shows respect to those more powerful than him. Besides, the way he vomits snakes, extends his neck, and changes bodies during battle is so cool. He has an answer to any jutsu you throw at him, and he knows to run away when he's beaten.
Re: 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities by echowords(m): 11:37pm On Sep 18, 2006
hey i love naruto so much that i can practically speak chinese now.but i cant download it cause it takes too damn long.and yes i tried bittorent but that didnt work too embarassed.i dont even understand the damn thing.can u guys help me out. i have a bittorent client but it not doing anything.pls where can i get it faster.u can email me at echowords2000@yahoo angry
Re: 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities by Gamine(f): 3:19pm On Sep 22, 2006
Naruto isnt actually chinese try japanese and you could be on the right track
Re: 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities by Seun(m): 6:08pm On Sep 22, 2006
Register at www.narutocentral.com and you can download any episode of Naruto directly (40mb).

My advice is that you sould download only the episodes before the fillers. The fillers are disgusting.
Re: 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities by Nobody: 1:18am On Sep 27, 2006
Personally i read the naruto comics, but i got lost after volume 30.
Its basically about itachi and those guys from akatsuki organisation.
Please where can i get free downloads grin , both the comics and series, (but i hear the fillers are horrible, just like bleach)

Re: 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities by Seun(m): 8:50am On Sep 27, 2006
www.japflap.com for all episodes of the Naruto manga.
Re: 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities by Nobody: 2:41pm On Sep 30, 2006
Pleaseeee someone tell me whats up with these akatsuki guys!!1
They seem so damn powerful, i mean they keep beating up and capturing every single jinkuriri.
Arent the jinkuriri supposed to be very powerful? if so then why do they fall so easily?
I mean check out how they captured, gaara, and the 2-tailed chick grin i mean, whats up with these guys?

Re: 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities by Jyuken(m): 8:36pm On Sep 30, 2006
i really dont know what tsunade is thinking? how can she send 1 jonin and 3 chunnins to fight 2 akatsuki members?she's practically sendin them to their deaths.that hidan guy is really evil and supposing kazuku had joined too, well i don't like to think of what wuld have happened.and does any one know the japanese name of that new jutsu that asuma did 'FIRE ELEMENT: BURNT ASH PILEUP,am really obsessed with japanese names hehehe, and does anyone know when the anime version of the kakashi gaiden will come out?really getting tired of these fillers.
Re: 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities by Seun(m): 8:47pm On Sep 30, 2006
Asuma's team was able to make some progress against them. Konoha is great!

Jyuken: Tsunade actually sent a team of 80 to search for them. Team Asuma will get backup in minutes.
Re: 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities by Jyuken(m): 9:22pm On Sep 30, 2006
hey seun, you're online.did i hear erm see you say that you like orochimaru and his snakelike movements.man you must be trying.the guy reminds me of Michael Jackson though.i've got nothing against mike though.my favrite jonin is Hyuga Hiashi;the guy took up like what 17 sand nins with his kaiten.sheesh now thats what i'd call a move.and do you think that Sasuke wuld have been stronger than he is if he stayed in konoha?pls the last question goes to everyone.my worst female character is sakura angry does anyone know where i can download Samurai x (rurouni kenshin) episodes?
Re: 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities by ladex142(m): 9:12am On Oct 02, 2006
Maaaaaan, i love this guy most

Re: 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities by Gamine(f): 3:28pm On Oct 03, 2006
i love gaara's make up lol grin
Re: 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities by Seun(m): 11:23pm On Oct 03, 2006
So you like the bling bling too. wink I used to like Gaara but that was before he lost his teeth!
Re: 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities by Nobody: 6:46pm On Oct 04, 2006
Men, shikamaru is the bomb!!!!He's simply too smart for words!! i mean check out episode 325, damn!!!

Re: 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities by echowords(m): 12:49am On Oct 05, 2006
winkHey seun thanks men for pointing me at the right direction,i am pretty current now.AND angryGAMINE BETA WATCH UR KEYBOARD GIRL. angry.i sure you dont want beef. angry
Re: 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities by Gamine(f): 12:52pm On Oct 10, 2006
ooh yeah i sure dont want no beef .lol. grin
Re: 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities by echowords(m): 10:54am On Oct 11, 2006
gamine u sure are dumb, and i havent got time for u now.so stay out of my way. cool
Re: 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities by timmy(m): 9:30am On Oct 12, 2006
HEHE i can see we are having some chunnins on this thread, well we great sanins left for a while to go snoop on some new managa, anyone (well asides seun) know bout Deathnote, some kick ass managa,

shikamaru is hot but kakashi is much more smarter than him and a lot better, shika needs time to think, kakashi can think even while in battle cheesy
Re: 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities by echowords(m): 9:15pm On Oct 12, 2006
Deathnote nah i am not very familiar wit it. does it also have episodes or just a manga and what do think, i made em

the 6th hokage after retiring the 5th
Re: 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities by timmy(m): 8:27am On Oct 13, 2006
Deathnote is in Manga's only and whats the deal with making eminiem a hokage grin
i fink the 6th would be asuma cool, kakashi wuld have beena good choice but the dude is just like shikamaru, dont like too much stress, just stay away reading his Jiraya authored books.
Re: 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities by Gamine(f): 3:28pm On Oct 13, 2006
Echowords u sure r,
Re: 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities by echowords(m): 11:39pm On Oct 13, 2006
[b][/b]yes gamine i know,i am a genious cool, and dude, i guess u didnt get the picture. maybe it {the picture} didnt load.

it happens sometimes. well in dat case i modified a picture of eminem wearing a bandana. i took the bandana off and

put a forehead protector i got from a picture of sarutobi in its place. its not really difficult. iam working on giving gamine

sharigan just to see how crazy she would look.

Re: 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities by Gamine(f): 9:57am On Oct 14, 2006
echowords,sharigan?u must be joking!!!!
Re: 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities by echowords(m): 6:34pm On Oct 14, 2006
grin okay gamine lets stop this. but for the fun of it i have a graphic tool so i can do it, but seun wouldnt like that.

Re: 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities by Gamine(f): 10:37am On Oct 20, 2006
ah it was high time already
or i would have smacked u

Re: 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities by Jyuken(m): 6:23pm On Oct 25, 2006
it's so troublesome to reply posts these days undecided after reading naruto manga chapter 328, i almost wept.and to think that asuma would a survived, adieu asuma.any one seen death note anime yet?me thinks it has dis dark aura.
Re: 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities by echowords(m): 10:20pm On Oct 25, 2006
Yeah ive seen it now, its really cool, i think someone should start a topic on it.and for those who havent seen it yet checkout death note .com for the 40mb episodes.{u got to have real player} cool

Re: 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities by Jyuken(m): 9:04pm On Dec 19, 2006
omo! naruto just dey dry nowadays oo.but i heard that they will start the Kakashi gaiden in around february or march
and i hope its for real this time coz the only thing that keeps me interested is the manga.
besides is there any medilag student who's a naruto fan?
Re: 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities by Seun(m): 9:50pm On Dec 19, 2006
THe manga is not dry. Just the anime. I'm not sure we'll enjoy the anime when it resumes.
Re: 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities by echowords(m): 12:47pm On Dec 31, 2006
I am not the manga type but ive been downloading the coloured manga for some time now,since thats where the actions at
Re: 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities by marhoatumu(m): 3:21pm On Jan 19, 2007
this arguement recently came up in my area and i want to hear the views of you guys: during the chinin exam finals, if sasuke fought with neji at that point in time who would have won. pls give answers with reasons

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fire Outbreak At Galaxy TV, Lagos / Nigeria Submits ‘The Milkmaid’ For Oscars 2021 Nomination / DOWNLOAD: Moana 2016 Full Movie | 720p Dual Audio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.