Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,136 members, 7,821,879 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities (18207 Views)

Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread / Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. / Naruto Shippuden Versus New Bleach: Which Is The Better Anime? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities by Seun(m): 3:23pm On Jan 19, 2007
Sasuke would have won. The sharingan sees all, and the chidori pierces all! Neji is seriously over-rated!!
Re: 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities by c0dec(m): 1:24pm On Jan 21, 2007
obviously, neji would have combo-ed him and won. sasuke without orochimaru's seal is a weakling.
Re: 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities by Seun(m): 2:43pm On Jan 21, 2007
@codec: abomination! Sasuke has the omnipotent sharingan, which is an advanced form of the Byagukan.

Neji never impresed me one bit; he's just in the story to serve as a rival for Lee and Hinata. He's overhyped! smiley
Re: 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities by gbadex1(m): 6:53pm On Jan 21, 2007
Hardcore geeks and nerds converging and talking sh*t.

. . . good times are indeed coming.
Re: 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities by allonym: 12:25am On Jan 22, 2007
Seun:

Sasuke would have won. The sharingan sees all, and the chidori pierces all! Neji is seriously over-rated!!

I don't remember Sasuke having chidori at the time of the exam. Besides, Sasuke has been beaten - think Gaara or that ninja w/ his brother - so the sharingan isn't a beat-all weapon. As far as the storyline goes, at the time, Neji's preparation is on par with Sasuke's. It's hard to really decide who'd have come out on top.

Keep in mind this is a show where Naruto routinely beats ninja who's skills *should* be way above his.

Another thing, both sharingan and byakugan consume chakra when in use. I think a battle between them would come down to their abilities at taijutsu where they're probably pretty well matched up.
Re: 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities by Seun(m): 1:19am On Jan 23, 2007
I don't remember Sasuke having chidori at the time of the exam.
He learnt the chidori during the exams to prepare for a strong opponent like Neji - Gaara.
Re: 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities by timmy(m): 8:25pm On Jan 23, 2007
@seun dont tell me you are beefing Neji grin, well our Gara messed up wen he faced an akatsuki, Neji and gara had the same test of battle, Neji brushed the sound nins he fought but gara would have died if not for the fact that kimimaro was sick before the battle.

an anyone seen the smartness of hikamaru, and the all new narutos rasengen. Im sure he can own sasuke now
Re: 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities by crudedude(m): 11:04pm On Jan 26, 2007
cheesy
Re: 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities by Seun(m): 9:50am On Jan 27, 2007
Neji brushed the sound nins he fought but gara would have
died if not for the fact that kimimaro was sick before the battle.
Kimimaro was Orochimaru's ultimate vessel. The sound ninjas Neji fought were not. Advantage: Gaara!
Re: 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities by echowords(m): 10:22pm On Feb 16, 2007
The first episodes of the naruto hurricane chronicles are out at naruto central.
Re: 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities by Seun(m): 10:13am On Feb 23, 2007
Here are some Naruto fan artworks:

Re: 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities by Jyuken(m): 10:11pm On Mar 11, 2007
at this stage i really must say I CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER.this guy really give us an evil cliffy.even though i hate him i really do not wish for orochimaru to take over sasuke's body.i don't even know how the story could come out.but think about it 'could sasuke really beat orochimaru?'
Re: 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities by Chiz2(m): 1:28pm On Apr 05, 2007
Another thing, both sharingan and byakugan consume chakra when in use. I think a battle between them would come down to their abilities at taijutsu where they're probably pretty well matched up.
I don't think sasuke can match neji at taijutsu coz negi's whole technique uses taijutsu to d max n' since sharingan sees 'techniques' i should think at the chunin exam, neji would have kicked sasuke so hard
but now as per 348 neji is kinda left behind
as an anti sasuke fan i hate 2 say it but sasuke rules
check 348 at www.narutofan.com
Re: 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities by justkunmi(m): 10:07am On Jun 12, 2007
My my my! Oh my gawd! I just started watching naruto and i am seriously lovin it. The stuff is lovely. I was always wonderin wat d noise about naruto was until i saw it. Its maaad.
I started from d very first episode a week ago and wit d rate am going, i'll catch up wit current episodes in like 2 to 3 weeks.
Sasuke is my fav. guy. Very cool and focused.
I'm currently at d episode where d final chuunin exam is about to start.
Real tite anime
and that gaara guy is somethin else. Crazy dude

@all Naruto fans.
Heard d anime ended at episode 125 and d rest were fillers, The remaining did not follow d manga anymore.
Lemme know pls. Thanks.
Re: 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities by echowords(m): 9:37pm On Jun 12, 2007
Naruto is divided into two seasons. the first which is what you are watching ended at episode 136. before the fillers started.
the second season is currently at episode 17 (naruto hurricane chronicles).

Re: 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities by justkunmi(m): 1:24pm On Jun 13, 2007
Thanks man.
But i only have episodes 1-125. And am almost thru wit it. I av to continue immediately. Is there somewhere i can get it.? Thanks.

nb, Gaara is craaazy! Can anyone ever defeat him? Sasuke is still my guy anyday, even wit orochimaru's curse,
Re: 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities by imomoh24(m): 4:10pm On Sep 02, 2007
Hey pples.

just started watching the NARUTO series.
watching shippuuden now and i am loving it.

Just watched the latest (shippuuden 27) and i'm tripping over sakura now.
anybody seen it yet?
Re: 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities by Seun(m): 10:09am On Sep 03, 2007
Sakura the queen of smashy-smashy? She's great wink
Re: 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities by echowords(m): 12:14am On Sep 05, 2007
I already stopped watching naruto anime, Though i still read the manga online, in fact thats what i am doing now.
It takes some getting use to,but its great, I prefer it to the anime.

@seun
Where do u get those manga parody(s)
Re: 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities by omasanfene: 8:47am On Sep 26, 2007
pl can any one hookm up with me and send me as from 135 upwards
Re: 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities by Nobody: 2:40pm On Oct 24, 2007
Yo guys, No doubt,Naruto series are great and captivating but Mennn, you should get Final Fantasy episodes.You'll forget you ever knew a boy called Naruto.
Re: 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities by scientist(m): 3:18pm On Oct 29, 2007
grin grin grin NINJA SCROLL  grin grin grin to me is the best manga adaptation i've ever aid my eyes on  shocked shocked shocked
Re: 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities by Seun(m): 11:17pm On Sep 05, 2008
Final fantasy. Hmmm. Does it have a manga? Anyway, I only follow the Naruto manga now.
Re: 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities by shopyboy(m): 6:02pm On Apr 10, 2009
hey im a great naruto fan, i orefer naruto to bleach cos of d story line. im on shippuden episode 92. i have all the episodes both naruto and bleach uo to date. lol
Re: 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities by Seun(m): 10:44pm On Apr 10, 2009
Bleach is just complete trash at this point. No believability or realistic objective whatsoever.
Re: 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities by vescucci(m): 3:41pm On Apr 11, 2009
Funny I never encountered this thread. I just loooove Naruto. I've run out of Shippuden episodes. Stopped at 90 or so. I'm seriously detoxing badly. I've got the mangas but I don't really like Manga. I'm starting on another called Samurai Champloo. Looks good. Bleach is totally and utterly ridiculous btw.
Re: 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities by MadMax1(f): 4:32pm On Apr 14, 2009
The Number One at Surprising People Ninja. grin
Re: 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities by vescucci(m): 12:02am On Apr 15, 2009
I'm very surprisedattebayo. U mean u watch this anime MAX sama? Nani?
Re: 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities by MadMax1(f): 1:57pm On Apr 15, 2009
vescucci:

I'm very surprisedattebayo. U mean u watch this anime MAX sama? Nani?

Hai, Vescucci-san. Naruto is the best. Honto. Ninjitsu moves are explained while you're half-dead laughing. I love the hopeless loudmouth Naruto himself and sensei Kakachi. And the fights are great. I watch it ooooo
Re: 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities by echowords(m): 2:49pm On Apr 18, 2009
i used to watch naruto and read the manga but it's all bleeped up now. bleach is doing beta and has great fillers.
there are lots of great animes out there not just naruto and bleach, code gais and claymore are some great titles
Re: 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities by Hardballer(m): 10:35pm On Apr 18, 2009
Re: 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities by Nobody: 5:18pm On Mar 15, 2010
My best Ninjas there are Neji Lady Tsunade.

I was so sad when Itachi died.

But as for Sasuke,

He can burn in hell,

For all I care!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

COMPLETE SEASON: The Witcher Season 1 Episode 1-8 / Nigeria Submits ‘The Milkmaid’ For Oscars 2021 Nomination / LABE ORUN NEWS: Ten Months Old Baby Dies In Struggle Over Land (strange But True

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.