Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,140 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:44 AM

Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates (36677 Views)

TINUBU Vs PETER OBI: 9th June 2023 Live Court Updates! / Tinubu Vs Peter Obi: 8th June 2023 Live Court Updates / 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates by tinsel: 10:47am On Jun 16, 2023
senatordave1:

His testimony is dead
By that singular admission that whatever is uploaded in IREV cannot affect results to be announced by INEC and IREV is not the collection and tabulation centre. The drama is ended and is now thrashed.
Obidients will now migrate to the next drama

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates by IamV: 10:47am On Jun 16, 2023
IamV:

[ 4TH RESPONDENT CROSS-EXAMINATION ]

Q. Prof. The report you've tendered was based on blurred result downloaded from INEC IREV portal ?

A. Not just blurred results.

Q. The exercise you conducted on the blurred result, what aspect of mathematics did you apply?

A. There's no theory in knowing that something is blurred.

Q. I'll be correct to say that your report based on that aspect of complain is not a product of any expertise?

A. Of course.

Q. Can you assist the honourable court, what level of numeral literacy do you suggest a person must posses to add results and collate it at different levels?

A. INEC does not require experts to do that.

Q. To be able to do arithmetic, are you suggesting that?

A. youre correct, (any level of mathematical knowledge)

Q. Your choice of Rivers and benue, was it as a result of random pick not informed by any theory?

A. Random pick.

Q. You're aware that at the last presidential election PDP, APC and LP all won a number of states in terms of majority of votes.

A. My job have nothing to do with who win and who did not win.

Q. Did you know?

A. What you heard may not be correct.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates by senatordave1(m): 10:48am On Jun 16, 2023
saintbillion:

Do u read and comprehend information at all?

Did you read the bolded where he said it is an electronic collation?
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates by danijesus(m): 10:49am On Jun 16, 2023
stocktaker:
There are some things going on in Court IamV is withholding here he only type what he want you to know
type your own version of the proceedings na

11 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates by IamV: 10:51am On Jun 16, 2023
IamV:

Q. To be able to do arithmetic, are you suggesting that?

A. youre correct, (any level of mathematical knowledge)

Q. Your choice of Rivers and benue, was it as a result of random pick not informed by any theory?

A. Random pick.

Q. You're aware that at the last presidential election PDP, APC and LP all won a number of states in terms of majority of votes.

A. My job have nothing to do with who win and who did not win.

Q. Did you know?

A. What you heard may not be correct.

Q. Confirm you did not hear anything about the evential outcome of the election.

A. I heard something

Q. Who won the election based on what INEC announced?

Q. Who won in benue state based on what INEC declared?

[Witness is dragging in answering the question ]

Q. Do you now recall which party won in Rivers and benue?

A. I can't say for now.

Q. Those two states were won by APC is that correct?

A. I told you can't say for now.

Q. In your report, there's an element of statistics involved.

A. I dealt on exact data.

Q. What you did was to sample and extrapolate ?

A. Sampling have to do with forecasting, I used exact data

Q. How many polling units are there in Rivers State?
A. I don't have everything by heart.

Q. How about benue state?

A. Same answer my Lord.

15 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Remijuice: 10:54am On Jun 16, 2023
stocktaker:
There are some things going on in Court IamV is withholding here he only type what he want you to know
Please, you can help us with more details!

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Shantyken(m): 10:54am On Jun 16, 2023
saintbillion:

Yobe
state and local government for easy access
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Trust22(m): 10:54am On Jun 16, 2023
danijesus:
type your own version of the proceedings na

NOT HERE PLS... HE SHOULD CREATE HIS OWN THREAD

8 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates by senatordave1(m): 10:54am On Jun 16, 2023
IamV:

Q. Prof. The report you've tendered was based on blurred result downloaded from INEC IREV portal ?

Q. The exercise you conducted on the blurred result, what aspect of mathematics did you apply?

Q. I'll be correct to say that your report based on that aspect of complain is not a product of any expertise?

A. Of course.

Q. Can you assist the honourable court, what level of numeral literacy do you suggest a person must posses to add results and collate it at different levels?

The prof dey fall hands

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates by senatordave1(m): 10:55am On Jun 16, 2023
stocktaker:

Let us know
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Akwamkpuruamu: 10:56am On Jun 16, 2023
IamV:

A. Of course.

TKO from a Prof to a SAN

17 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates by tinsel: 10:57am On Jun 16, 2023
senatordave1:

The prof dey fall hands
The respondents capitalized on a mistake by Obi's legal team which allowed the respondent lawyers one whole day to prepare for this witness. I knew it will be slaughter today. And this is their key witness.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Shantyken(m): 10:59am On Jun 16, 2023
I dey laugh this prof with his response if he no take his time court fit fined him join.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates by saintbillion(m): 10:59am On Jun 16, 2023
stocktaker:
Open ur own thread without any bais and bring I'm the full info?

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates by IamV: 11:00am On Jun 16, 2023
IamV:

Q. Confirm you did not hear anything about the evential outcome of the election.

A. I heard something

Q. Who won the election based on what INEC announced?

Q. Who won in benue state based on what INEC declared?

[Witness is dragging in answering the question ]

Q. Do you now recall which party won in Rivers and benue?

A. I can't say for now.

Q. Those two states were won by APC is that correct?

A. I told you can't say for now.

Q. In your report, there's an element of statistics involved.

A. I dealt on exact data.

Q. What you did was to sample and extrapolate ?

A. Sampling have to do with forecasting, I used exact data

Q. How many polling units are there in Rivers State?
A. I don't have everything by heart.

Q. How about benue state?

A. Same answer my Lord.

Q. The total number of polling units in Rivers and benue does not amount to 18,000 blurred results you want the court to cancel.

A. Since I do not know the number of polling unit, how do I know? They will not add up.

Q. Admonition for statistics: Researchers should be aware of statistical error and sampling error arising from random sampling and bias.

A. I'm not a statiscian. The data is an exact data, there's no randomness in it.

Q. So your choice of two states was not a random choice?

A. The data is an exact data but when it comes to selection of sample space, the selection is done randomly

The Court:
you said you did random sampling?

A. No, the choice of states is random but the sampling data is exact.

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates by XY23: 11:01am On Jun 16, 2023
senatordave1:

The prof dey fall hands

No. He's a Prof indeed. They're looking for holes, he's giving them non. No be to dey blab, remember this is cross-examination. He's not the one to give the examiners what questions to ask. If you've never been a witness, you won't understand.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates by IamV: 11:03am On Jun 16, 2023
IamV:

Q. The total number of polling units in Rivers and benue does not amount to 18,000 blurred results you want the court to cancel.

A. Since I do not know the number of polling unit, how do I know? They will not add up.

Q. Admonition for statistics: Researchers should be aware of statistical error and sampling error arising from random sampling and bias.

A. I'm not a statiscian. The data is an exact data, there's no randomness in it.

A. The data is an exact data but when it comes to selection of sample space, the selection is done randomly

The Court:

I can't hold it back,this professor is very very smart.
Give it to him.
Please,ignore all those crybabies in this thread.
Thank you.

59 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates by senatordave1(m): 11:04am On Jun 16, 2023
XY23:

No. He's a Prof indeed. They're looking for holes, he's giving them non. No be to dey blab, remember this is cross-examination. He's not the one to give the examiners what questions to ask. If you've never been a witness, you won't understand.

I understand, unfortunately he has contradicted himself and made inconsistent statements

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates by tinsel: 11:04am On Jun 16, 2023
XY23:

They have got what they wanted. About IREV cannot be used to tabulate results and tabulations are done at the collection center with hard copies.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates by tinsel: 11:05am On Jun 16, 2023
XY23:

They have got what they want. About IREV cannot be used to tabulate results and tabulations are done at the collection center with hard copies.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates by IamV: 11:05am On Jun 16, 2023
XY23:

You're very smart.
He's a very smart professor.

Honestly,big kudos to him.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates by saintbillion(m): 11:05am On Jun 16, 2023
senatordave1:

Did you read the bolded where he said it is an electronic collation?
Is irev not an electronic device meant for results uploading? What are election results meant for? Counting right?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Trust22(m): 11:05am On Jun 16, 2023
IamV:

Give it to him.
Thank you.

AM FEELING HIS VIBES grin

17 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates by pandax: 11:06am On Jun 16, 2023
senatordave1:

Like I've been saying,he agreed that irev being blurred doesn't mean other copies are blurred

Olodo, if INEC bring manufactured unblurred copies, LP will bring police copies and party agent copies across the contending PUs

17 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates by XY23: 11:06am On Jun 16, 2023
senatordave1:

I understand, unfortunately he has contradicted himself and made inconsistent statements

Lol. No sir. They're trying to make his work statistical. "CHOICE OF STATE WAS RANDOM, BUT, DATA WAS EXACT" Give it to this man abeg. PO legal team goofed yesterday though. It gave them time to prepare.

20 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates by senatordave1(m): 11:07am On Jun 16, 2023
IamV:

Give it to him.
Thank you.

By saying irev is a collation system?
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates by IamV: 11:07am On Jun 16, 2023
IamV:

The Court:

Q. Your interest in this exercise is for educational research.

A. Yes, not a paid job

Q. Will you teach your students based on this and states APC won ?

A. It has not got to the point of engaging my students.

Q. If you have opportunity to do research on other states, you'll get different results?

A. Each state will come up with its own results.

Q. In your report, you analyzed Forms EC8As on the IREV, nowhere did you allude to what was on EC8Bs and EC8Cs
A. Once it's wrong at the polling unit level, it will be wrong up, so the most important form to analyze is Form EC8A

[ That's all for the cross examination of the witness by the 4th respondent ]

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates by senatordave1(m): 11:08am On Jun 16, 2023
saintbillion:

Is irev not an electronic device meant for results uploading? What are election results meant for? Counting right?

Oga,don't twist it.he stated that irev is a collation system and he is bound by that

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates by senatordave1(m): 11:09am On Jun 16, 2023
pandax:

Olodo, if INEC bring manufacture unblurred copies, LP will bring police copies and party agent copies across the contending PUs

Why has lp refused to bring their agent copies to confirm the blurring?
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Trust22(m): 11:09am On Jun 16, 2023
IamV:

A. Yes, not a paid job

Q. If you have opportunity to do research on other states, you'll get different results?

Q. In your report, you analyzed Forms EC8As on the IREV, nowhere did you allude to what was on EC8Bs and EC8Cs
A. Once it's wrong at the polling unit level, it will be wrong up, so the most important form to analyze is Form EC8A

KUDOS TO YOU PROF..

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates by senatordave1(m): 11:09am On Jun 16, 2023
XY23:

Lol. No sir. They're trying to make his work statistical. "CHOICE OF STATE WAS RANDOM, BUT, DATA WAS EXACT" Give it to this man abeg. PO legal team goofed yesterday though. It gave them time to prepare.

Not true sir.they are trying to pick holes and they have succeeded

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates by IamV: 11:10am On Jun 16, 2023
IamV:

A. Yes, not a paid job

[ There's no questions in re-examination.
Ikwueto SAN now asked that the witness be discharged
The court discharges him from the witness box.]

Ikwueto SAN:
my Lords after PW5 we crave your indulgence to allow us call a very short witness within time.

The Court:
your witness is very short?

[ Everyone in court is laughing ]

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Between Tunde Ednut And Obidients / VP Osinbajo And Wife Loved Up In These Photos / Nri In Anambra To Sue Nnamdi Kanu For Taboo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.