Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,792 members, 7,820,782 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Video Of Happie Boys Apologizing To OPM Pastor While Rejecting His Latest Offer. - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Video Of Happie Boys Apologizing To OPM Pastor While Rejecting His Latest Offer. (48376 Views)

Happie Boys To OPM Pastor: You Can't Use Our Stars To Rıde Prıvate Jet... / Boys Rain Money On Pastor While He Dances To 'Dorime' Song In Church (Video) / Members Carrying Their Pastor While Preaching (Video, Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Happie Boys Apologizing To OPM Pastor While Rejecting His Latest Offer. by Fuckingmallam45(m): 1:42pm On Jun 16, 2023
grin😂😂, den say den no need hin tithes and offerings. He say I no knw for una oo😂, but me oo I no dey go back to Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Happie Boys Apologizing To OPM Pastor While Rejecting His Latest Offer. by wizelink(m): 1:43pm On Jun 16, 2023
Are these boys from Abakaliki? Just a friendly questionoooh

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Happie Boys Apologizing To OPM Pastor While Rejecting His Latest Offer. by fof1: 1:43pm On Jun 16, 2023
Sorrynovex:
Hahahahaha

Guy leave what you read , I have a family in Cyprus who happens to be friends with some of them (OPM children)

They have a WhatsApp group like literally I laugh anytime they forward messages from there .

The matron in Cyprus I have forgotten that her nonsense name eats the money the pastor sends and tell this children no food not water, when you reach the man directly a so called man of god will curse you for disturbing him.

When he was broke now let me tell you the condition, he sold one of his house in Cyprus t finance the so called scholarship and feeding for the kids .

He then told them no more money that they should contact Thier family to take them back to Nigeria, like nigga what the actual fvck , people whom you carried on scholarship some people don't even have enough to eat and you want them to generate money for Cyprus flight back to Nigeria, that means the sham scholarship finished media PR already gotten.

Many of them if not all that period till this Happy boiz matter came out last week have not been going to school for 6months .

They do Yahoo Yahoo, like that girl I told you has one leg ,she is an orphan she is stucked right now in northern Cyprus frustrated

#sorrynovex

You are Spueing Lies,Pls...Re Verify ur info and Source...

1 Like

Re: Video Of Happie Boys Apologizing To OPM Pastor While Rejecting His Latest Offer. by FireUpNow(m): 1:44pm On Jun 16, 2023
That's not good, it will make the pastor feel bad and thus blocking ways for others. Why can't they come home to do scholarship and study for their bsc then later go abroad for masters

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Happie Boys Apologizing To OPM Pastor While Rejecting His Latest Offer. by Geovanni412(m): 1:44pm On Jun 16, 2023
kingthreat:
These boys are the most useless set of entitled lazy talentless youths ever. Since una no wan come back Nigeria, stay in Northern Cyprus by force. I heard the boys failed 6 out of 7 courses they did in the university.
It is good for OPM. Of all the good youths to sponsor their education abroad, it is complete olodos who chose to be dancing instead of doing security work. Na them you go sponsor all for clout.

He should have sponsored them to dancing school

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Happie Boys Apologizing To OPM Pastor While Rejecting His Latest Offer. by greypencils: 1:44pm On Jun 16, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

The pastor should just write to the embassy that his hands are off. So they don’t use their status to tarnish the image of the church.
I swear. Because last last, these boys go still push drugs. When there are little or no jobs and hunger dey wack person, crime is the next thing.

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Happie Boys Apologizing To OPM Pastor While Rejecting His Latest Offer. by blahc007: 1:44pm On Jun 16, 2023
Winters23:

grin

U still get mind dey call another person of God?

U be man of Satan?

Smh
What's wrong with calling him man of God....abeg explain mek I learn🤔
Re: Video Of Happie Boys Apologizing To OPM Pastor While Rejecting His Latest Offer. by jubrilELsudan: 1:45pm On Jun 16, 2023
E DEY VERY OBVIOUS SEY DIS STUPID BOYS DON TURN CULTIST AND YAHOO BOYS FOR THERE

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Happie Boys Apologizing To OPM Pastor While Rejecting His Latest Offer. by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 1:46pm On Jun 16, 2023
greypencils:
I swear. Because last last, these boys go still push drugs. When there are little or no jobs and hunger dey wack person, crime is the next thing.

You said it all. The pastor should avoid the media and not give audience.

The video should be saved for reference purpose and embassy should be notified.

Case closed! They are responsible for their actions henceforth.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Happie Boys Apologizing To OPM Pastor While Rejecting His Latest Offer. by Balogunodua(m): 1:46pm On Jun 16, 2023
EcoBrick:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhMe_tNcp9k

This guyz think Cyprus is heaven.....cheesy E go soon red f4 dem grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Happie Boys Apologizing To OPM Pastor While Rejecting His Latest Offer. by millionboi2: 1:47pm On Jun 16, 2023
Mom007:
This man is playing 'god' with the lives of these 2 young men and its high time we call a spade a spade. They were sacked from their jobs, without much consultation he arranged for them to be flown abroad on a scholarship just to ride on their momentary fame. Few months in he leaves them stranded in a strange land without as much as a proper housing arrangement... School fees unpaid. They cry out for help showing evidence and they are branded traitors and cursed. Who does that? Cursing other people's children Abi did anyone beg him to send them abroad? Then now he wants to bring them back to Nigeria to strand them again... The boys have now seen the handwriting on the wall that schooling is out either way and I don't know about you but most people would rather hustle abroad than in Nigeria so why the insults? That baba should rest abeg if you say you are sponsoring someone's education abroad, count the cost first and follow through. The boys could have been more tactful and respectful I'm the way they handled things but what do you expect from guys who were fired from work for indiscipline and lack of professionalism in the first place?
count d cost and follow through you said,dollar rosed above what he counted ,dont you think so.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Happie Boys Apologizing To OPM Pastor While Rejecting His Latest Offer. by staga: 1:47pm On Jun 16, 2023
So on what visa would they be staying in TRNC?

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Happie Boys Apologizing To OPM Pastor While Rejecting His Latest Offer. by tonididdy(m): 1:48pm On Jun 16, 2023
…these guys are a disappointment.
They are officially the face of ungratefulness

My grass to grace story is almost similar.
A childhood friend did something similar for me.
All expense paid, direct flight out of Africa!
Till date … I still owe him gratitude
When I’m in 9ja and he is… I drive my car to his house loaded with gifts for him and his kids and his sister I know of too. Because God used him to uplift me.

I told him, I’ll forever be grateful to him till my death!
He did what no family member could ever do for me.
I feel fulfilled today because I also reciprocated the same gesture to a non family member.
I’m following in his path today….he knows if I could I would tatooo his name on my forehead!

So seeing these guys turn good into bad is saddening on a personal level for me.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Happie Boys Apologizing To OPM Pastor While Rejecting His Latest Offer. by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 1:49pm On Jun 16, 2023
FireUpNow:
That's not good, it will make the pastor feel bad and thus blocking ways for others. Why can't they come home to do scholarship and study for their back then later go abroad for masters

Education not in the mind of those kids!
Do they look like someone ready to study?

Those are internet fraudsters in the making!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Happie Boys Apologizing To OPM Pastor While Rejecting His Latest Offer. by victorazy(m): 1:49pm On Jun 16, 2023
Is like these guys are evil

6 Likes

Re: Video Of Happie Boys Apologizing To OPM Pastor While Rejecting His Latest Offer. by xjiggy: 1:49pm On Jun 16, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
tongue OPM Pastor deserves all of the accolades for airlifting these guys out of the zoo called Nigeria grin
na so your Godfather disrespect this our beloved country.... calling it a zoo. Now Na him dey locked up. Be careful what you say with you mouth. E be like say you go soon join am.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Happie Boys Apologizing To OPM Pastor While Rejecting His Latest Offer. by ashawopikin(m): 1:49pm On Jun 16, 2023
If na me sef, I no go come back
Re: Video Of Happie Boys Apologizing To OPM Pastor While Rejecting His Latest Offer. by Etiyin: 1:49pm On Jun 16, 2023
EcoBrick:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhMe_tNcp9k
They are in Cyprus because of the scholarship that were offered to them. If the scholarship is terminated by the opm pastor, they have to return to Nigeria because it was the scholarship that took them there. It’s mandatory for them to return as being part of a scholarship scheme. If they don’t want to return, the pastor must notify the Cyprus embassy for an immediate action. Dem no sabi say na person carry them go Cyprus, make dem dey play. Ungrateful set of people.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Happie Boys Apologizing To OPM Pastor While Rejecting His Latest Offer. by Landinvestments(m): 1:49pm On Jun 16, 2023
onatisi:
this is the problem with many people who are outside, they do not want to come back but yet they are not making any headway in life, they believe that all those in Nigeria are suffering, by the time they now realize their stupidity in thinking like this, all their friends they left in Nigeria would have gone far in their various careers, and settled down comfortably. now to reintegrate back into society now becomes a problem

100% true talk.
When I visited Dubai for a short vacation, I saw many of our people there just walking around the streets doing nothing.
When you approach them, it's always complain of no opportunities and yet they don't want to come back home.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Happie Boys Apologizing To OPM Pastor While Rejecting His Latest Offer. by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 1:50pm On Jun 16, 2023
judatech:
Thought they said they were stranded over there?
So 9ja is so bad...that some people are ready to be stranded in Europe than come back here,even with scholarship
So you don't know? 😂

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Happie Boys Apologizing To OPM Pastor While Rejecting His Latest Offer. by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jun 16, 2023
grin This guy's are funny sha ... Oya Jowi Zaza time to adopt 3 pikins ....
Re: Video Of Happie Boys Apologizing To OPM Pastor While Rejecting His Latest Offer. by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jun 16, 2023
You sef suppose dey help people
tonididdy:
…these guys are a disappointment.
They are officially the face of ungratefulness

My grass to grace story is almost similar.
A childhood friend did something similar for me.
All expense paid, direct flight out of Africa!
Till date … I still owe him gratitude
When I’m in 9ja and he is… I drive my car to his house loaded with gifts for him and his kids and his sister I know of too. Because God used him to uplift me.

I told him, I’ll forever be grateful to him till my death!
He did what no family member could ever do for me.
I feel fulfilled today because I also reciprocated the same gesture to a non family member.
I’m following in his path today….he knows if I could I would tatooo his name on my forehead!

So seeing these guys turn good into bad is saddening on a personal level for me.
Re: Video Of Happie Boys Apologizing To OPM Pastor While Rejecting His Latest Offer. by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 1:53pm On Jun 16, 2023
This is why helping some people most times is a bad decision especially ungrateful Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Happie Boys Apologizing To OPM Pastor While Rejecting His Latest Offer. by OChimex: 1:53pm On Jun 16, 2023
Darammliveth:

Young man, stop calling Nigeria a zoo.

He is right. To be honest with you, Nigeria is a zoo. Wait until you come to Europe or America. The environment, the humans their attitude, the govt, everything in Nigeria is at animal level. Joke apart

Humans in Nigeria act like wild animals, aggressive, mean and lawlessly wicked like jungle animals

1 Like

Re: Video Of Happie Boys Apologizing To OPM Pastor While Rejecting His Latest Offer. by Greenback: 1:53pm On Jun 16, 2023
These boys are extremely stupid and foolish!!!!

I hate stupid fellas

1 Like

Re: Video Of Happie Boys Apologizing To OPM Pastor While Rejecting His Latest Offer. by Ashawoman82: 1:54pm On Jun 16, 2023
Mom007:
This man is playing 'god' with the lives of these 2 young men and its high time we call a spade a spade. They were sacked from their jobs, without much consultation he arranged for them to be flown abroad on a scholarship just to ride on their momentary fame. Few months in he leaves them stranded in a strange land without as much as a proper housing arrangement... School fees unpaid. They cry out for help showing evidence and they are branded traitors and cursed. Who does that? Cursing other people's children Abi did anyone beg him to send them abroad? Then now he wants to bring them back to Nigeria to strand them again... The boys have now seen the handwriting on the wall that schooling is out either way and I don't know about you but most people would rather hustle abroad than in Nigeria so why the insults? That baba should rest abeg if you say you are sponsoring someone's education abroad, count the cost first and follow through. The boys could have been more tactful and respectful I'm the way they handled things but what do you expect from guys who were fired from work for indiscipline and lack of professionalism in the first place?
so what do u want the pastor to do, to continue sending them money to lavish in foreign land just like, cos he's dangote.?

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Happie Boys Apologizing To OPM Pastor While Rejecting His Latest Offer. by orikoku: 1:56pm On Jun 16, 2023
Ungrateful fellows, they have close opportunities for other people... Look at the one by the left hand side even have the guts to wear studds. That's has shown the kind of life they live in Cyprus. The man will definitely regret helping the idiots!

6 Likes

Re: Video Of Happie Boys Apologizing To OPM Pastor While Rejecting His Latest Offer. by Atk1nson(m): 1:56pm On Jun 16, 2023
afroniger:
I salute the maturity of the OPM pastor. Now I'm beginning to fear for these boys. I hope they won't get distracted and end-up engaging in criminal activities to survive coz they're beginning to sound unserious. Last thing I want to hear is any of them getting arrested and deported for committing a crime. I wish them all the best regardless.

The dont have needed papers to stay if not schooling, likely have no marketable skills there for a skilled visa and if its Northern cyprus they are in, it is probably harder because it is outside the EU and they will be stuck there. The country is a den of yahoo boys though, so they may go that way.

I don't blame them though, Nigeria was probably hell for them. Even the way they look now, it's not hard to understand they never want to set foot in Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Happie Boys Apologizing To OPM Pastor While Rejecting His Latest Offer. by MoneyMustBMade(m): 1:58pm On Jun 16, 2023
Barrywilly:
I don't see this as an apology. They were merely ranting and poking fun at the OPM General Overseer referring to him as "that man". Rubbing insult upon injury, they said we don't need his ”tithes and offering again". This shows them as unrepentant ingrates. At times, be careful if you want to help a poor man.

Seriously
Re: Video Of Happie Boys Apologizing To OPM Pastor While Rejecting His Latest Offer. by MoneyMustBMade(m): 1:59pm On Jun 16, 2023
nairalee:
I'm happy for them. your destiny lies not in the hands of any man

Destiny that made them to be opening door in fast food right?

This is the reason many rich people hate helping the less privilege

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Happie Boys Apologizing To OPM Pastor While Rejecting His Latest Offer. by Father4all: 2:00pm On Jun 16, 2023
onatisi:
this is the problem with many people who are outside, they do not want to come back but yet they are not making any headway in life, they believe that all those in Nigeria are suffering, by the time they now realize their stupidity in thinking like this, all their friends they left in Nigeria would have gone far in their various careers, and settled down comfortably. now to reintegrate back into society now becomes a problem
my dear, they are right. What do you want them to do here in this worthless country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tanker Burns Everything In Sight Except The Car Of A Man From Winners Church / Apostle Suleman To Appear Before DSS With 30 Lawyers / Grammy Winner Mandisa Dies At Age 47: 'She Is With The God She Sang About'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.