Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,903 members, 7,810,472 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:44 AM

Video Of Happie Boys Apologizing To OPM Pastor While Rejecting His Latest Offer. - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Video Of Happie Boys Apologizing To OPM Pastor While Rejecting His Latest Offer. (48320 Views)

Happie Boys To OPM Pastor: You Can't Use Our Stars To Rıde Prıvate Jet... / Boys Rain Money On Pastor While He Dances To 'Dorime' Song In Church (Video) / Members Carrying Their Pastor While Preaching (Video, Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Happie Boys Apologizing To OPM Pastor While Rejecting His Latest Offer. by Onyiiobi7735(m): 2:01pm On Jun 16, 2023
SmartPolician:
These guys think that Cyprus is the United States because they are seeing a decent environment, not knowing it has no opportunities.

When they stay there for 6 months without having something reasonable to do, they will start yahoo-yahoo. Then, they turn to Yahoo boys, not Happie boys!
Lol! The ingrates don't know that Northern Cyprus is not recognised by any country, except Turkey

6 Likes

Re: Video Of Happie Boys Apologizing To OPM Pastor While Rejecting His Latest Offer. by AImiron: 2:01pm On Jun 16, 2023
If na me too i no go return to naija, but i hope say dem serious plan, cos Northern Cyprus isn't a real country, nah yahoo boy's den, if you're not doing yahoo or olosho i don't see how you wan take survive there, but these boys wey i see so don dey learn yahoo

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Happie Boys Apologizing To OPM Pastor While Rejecting His Latest Offer. by kiddkash(m): 2:02pm On Jun 16, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Okay we have heard
Them be working boys
Re: Video Of Happie Boys Apologizing To OPM Pastor While Rejecting His Latest Offer. by AImiron: 2:02pm On Jun 16, 2023
Onyiiobi7735:

Lol! The ingrates don't know that Northern Cyprus is not recognised by any country, except Turkey
Yes, you're its not a real country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Happie Boys Apologizing To OPM Pastor While Rejecting His Latest Offer. by Sermwell(m): 2:03pm On Jun 16, 2023
sreamsense:

When you see a message of lies and hate like this, you know it emanates from biafran that are full of identity fraud, lie fabrication to sound relevant. Post part of the WhatsApp message here even without showing full identity detail. Are they the only ones being sponsored or do the church have power over economy and exchange rate? If you think OPM is a scam, tell your family members to take over their sponsorship.

To the boys, it is very unfair for such rude behaviour; they put their success hope only in Cyprus. When you betray in this way, there is a way karma pays back act of betrayal and arrogance. If the boys don't want to come back, they should go and work to finance themselves instead of doing big boys around. Even for the church to extend hands of love when nobody seems to look their direction is enough to respect the church and stop being sturbon.

At times God does things for a reason, obey and be submissive to your benefactor is what God wants. Success is not tied to only Cyprus because they are not architect of their destinies. They shouldn't use being rude to ruin themselves, they shouldn't also feel wiser than somebody that invited them to come and eat food
This stupid idiot just insulted a whole tribe because of these boys forgetting that thier sponsor is also from that tribe! Just look at how stupid your comment is!! Papa OPM is Igbo too. Werey!
Re: Video Of Happie Boys Apologizing To OPM Pastor While Rejecting His Latest Offer. by DoctorStylish: 2:03pm On Jun 16, 2023
I don’t want to be the guy that sounds all cold and unemotional . This is what happens when you try to do pass yourself on top of short term clout . People have patterns of behaviours and it’s not strange to see what’s happening. The boys were dancing on duty as security personnel which is highly unprofessional hence they got fired instead of scolding them you rewarded that nonchalant attitude with an overseas scholarship . There probably was no background check to ascertain if these boys even want to study or go to school. Now there are misbehaving .
As for the coming back to Naija they don’t want to come back but also they shouldn’t have insulted their helper. OPM next time don’t just hop on the bandwagon of clout and reward people with scholarships that are meant for people that want to go to school.there are a lot of ways to empower people . Your help should at least correspond with their needs for it to make sense to them.
Meanwhile chicken republic said Hiiiiiii

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Happie Boys Apologizing To OPM Pastor While Rejecting His Latest Offer. by CaptainFM1: 2:04pm On Jun 16, 2023
kanib:
Op, no lie, if Na you, shey you go gree come back? grin

I will come back a 100times. Nothing go ever make me stay forever abroad. I've been there 100times and I still forever prefer Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Happie Boys Apologizing To OPM Pastor While Rejecting His Latest Offer. by byorby: 2:07pm On Jun 16, 2023
Everyone is welcome to join my new Telegram group for a full comprehensive two days tutorial on Neteller and Binance Arbitrage where u will be able to make 10k from $100 due to increase in dollar rate. You just need two accounts. Either Neteller and Binance. So if u have any of these two accounts or u are ready to open any of the accounts u don't have, then chat me up so u can be added to the new group. PLEASE NOTE THAT THE TWO DAYS TUTORIAL IS COMPLETELY FREE SO NOBODY SHOULD CHAT ME UP ASKING FOR THE PRICE COS I'M NOT CHARGING FOR WHAT I LEARNT FREE

Just chat me up directly on WhatsApp. Don't quote me with your contact I won't, My WhatsApp contact is +23 47 03974023
Re: Video Of Happie Boys Apologizing To OPM Pastor While Rejecting His Latest Offer. by creolehunt: 2:11pm On Jun 16, 2023
sreamsense:

When you see a message of lies and hate like this, you know it emanates from biafran that are full of identity fraud, lie fabrication to sound relevant. Post part of the WhatsApp message here even without showing full identity detail. Are they the only ones being sponsored or do the church have power over economy and exchange rate? If you think OPM is a scam, tell your family members to take over their sponsorship.

To the boys, it is very unfair for such rude behaviour; they put their success hope only in Cyprus. When you betray in this way, there is a way karma pays back act of betrayal and arrogance. If the boys don't want to come back, they should go and work to finance themselves instead of doing big boys around. Even for the church to extend hands of love when nobody seems to look their direction is enough to respect the church and stop being sturbon.

At times God does things for a reason, obey and be submissive to your benefactor is what God wants. Success is not tied to only Cyprus because they are not architect of their destinies. They shouldn't use being rude to ruin themselves, they shouldn't also feel wiser than somebody that invited them to come and eat food

Another dense tribalist who thinks he is something.
Re: Video Of Happie Boys Apologizing To OPM Pastor While Rejecting His Latest Offer. by raskymonojendor: 2:11pm On Jun 16, 2023
afroniger:
I salute the maturity of the OPM pastor. Now I'm beginning to fear for these boys. I hope they won't get distracted and end-up engaging in criminal activities to survive coz they're beginning to sound unserious. Last thing I want to hear is any of them getting arrested and deported for committing a crime. I wish them all the best regardless.
I knew they were unserious from the moment they started buying addidas sneakers and all sort of funny looking American hip hop Apparels. Like a first class student on scholarship would not do such.

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Happie Boys Apologizing To OPM Pastor While Rejecting His Latest Offer. by jclassiq(m): 2:12pm On Jun 16, 2023
afroniger:
I salute the maturity of the OPM pastor. Now I'm beginning to fear for these boys. I hope they won't get distracted and end-up engaging in criminal activities to survive coz they're beginning to sound unserious. Last thing I want to hear is any of them getting arrested and deported for committing a crime. I wish them all the best regardless.
They have never been serious.

They were unserious with their job. Now they are unserious with everything.

6 Likes

Re: Video Of Happie Boys Apologizing To OPM Pastor While Rejecting His Latest Offer. by ekerintee: 2:13pm On Jun 16, 2023
These boys no wan come back o , everybody they their lane before they carry their matter come social media , now them they talk make everybody they their lane, i think they are confused smiley wink

Jackossky:
Them say dem no dey come again. Laughing

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Happie Boys Apologizing To OPM Pastor While Rejecting His Latest Offer. by onatisi(m): 2:14pm On Jun 16, 2023
boss, there is an adage that says, you will never know the value of what you have till one has lost it, it is only when one becomes an illegal in another man country that one really and truly understands what freedom and what home is.
who tells you there are no opportunities in Nigeria? so you want to tell me that no one is making it here in Nigeria? it is all about the mindset, a man cannot be greater or higher than his mindset, what you think is what you see. if you keep thinking that there are no opportunities in Nigeria then you will be seeing no opportunities but when you open ur mind to see things an open mind, you will see clearly that Naija is a bundle of opportunities, I AM NOT SAYING TRAVELING IS BAD , BUT TRAVELING IS BAD WHEN YOU LEAVE A PLACE LIKE NIGERIA AND GO TO CYPRUS WITH NO JOB AND MONEY AND THINKING YOU CAN MAKE IT THERE

Father4all:
my dear, they are right. What do you want them to do here in this worthless country

6 Likes

Re: Video Of Happie Boys Apologizing To OPM Pastor While Rejecting His Latest Offer. by Mrpojj(m): 2:17pm On Jun 16, 2023
Winters23:
grin

This is what happens when people that should know better chose to reward bad behaviours instead of condemning it. The boys weren't serious with their job back home in Nigeria and a supposed clergy rewarded their bad behaviour with scholarship.
Exactly,
Many people said GRACE has found them

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Happie Boys Apologizing To OPM Pastor While Rejecting His Latest Offer. by Watinhapen(m): 2:17pm On Jun 16, 2023
It’s obvious that these boys want to live street life. They’re already doing Yahoo over there. The OPM man should just leave them alone.

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Happie Boys Apologizing To OPM Pastor While Rejecting His Latest Offer. by Greatex90: 2:18pm On Jun 16, 2023
They are even wearing earrings. Kai

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Happie Boys Apologizing To OPM Pastor While Rejecting His Latest Offer. by Agromuda(m): 2:18pm On Jun 16, 2023
I fault their choice of words.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Happie Boys Apologizing To OPM Pastor While Rejecting His Latest Offer. by onatisi(m): 2:18pm On Jun 16, 2023
many wont knows the truth in these things until they experience them and THE SADDEST THING ABOUT LIFE IS AGE AND TIME, TIME AND AGE WASTED CAN NEVER NEVER BE REVERSED NOR CORRECTED. many people realize this mistake late in their lives. i know some people that quickly realized this and left uk, now many of them in Nigeria are now traveling to uk with their families once or twice every year for vacation , while their mates who left in uk then who wasn't doing well but refused to leave are still there hustling and managing without any serious headway

Landinvestments:

100% true talk.
When I visited Dubai for a short vacation, I saw many of our people there just walking around the streets doing nothing.
When you approach them, it's always complain of no opportunities and yet they don't want to come back home.

8 Likes

Re: Video Of Happie Boys Apologizing To OPM Pastor While Rejecting His Latest Offer. by onatisi(m): 2:21pm On Jun 16, 2023
that is what religion has done to the psyche and mentality of Nigerians , once it was opm that sent them abroad, they believe God and grace has done it , i am sure many would start praying then that the same should happen to them.
Winters23:
grin

This is what happens when people that should know better chose to reward bad behaviours instead of condemning it. The boys weren't serious with their job back home in Nigeria and a supposed clergy rewarded their bad behaviour with scholarship.

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Happie Boys Apologizing To OPM Pastor While Rejecting His Latest Offer. by superCleanworks(m): 2:22pm On Jun 16, 2023
afroniger:

those boys will definitely get what their Attitüde of ingratitude will bring to them

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Happie Boys Apologizing To OPM Pastor While Rejecting His Latest Offer. by Ekpekus(m): 2:24pm On Jun 16, 2023
EcoBrick:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhMe_tNcp9k
These guys lack understanding of how visa works. When that study visa expires, na illegal dem don become. Then, dem go dey find who go sponsor their fare back to 9ja.

6 Likes

Re: Video Of Happie Boys Apologizing To OPM Pastor While Rejecting His Latest Offer. by Killermamba: 2:24pm On Jun 16, 2023
EcoBrick:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhMe_tNcp9k
To me oo, I think these guys are ungrateful with the spirit of entitlement

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Happie Boys Apologizing To OPM Pastor While Rejecting His Latest Offer. by babajero(m): 2:27pm On Jun 16, 2023
sreamsense:

Go and check the name of the opm pastor, he is of the same tribe you people love to hate, and still the tribe keep on paying your hate with Love just as the Bible instructed. Someone wrote something out of hate and you want to reply and still replied out of the same hate, you people need to heal and revive your conscience before it gets too late.
Re: Video Of Happie Boys Apologizing To OPM Pastor While Rejecting His Latest Offer. by OneKinGuy(m): 2:28pm On Jun 16, 2023
Loool, them talk say make pastor dey him dey, them no wan hear say pastor do this or,than, then wan dey their dey for Cyprus grin

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Happie Boys Apologizing To OPM Pastor While Rejecting His Latest Offer. by clydecarson(m): 2:29pm On Jun 16, 2023
SmartPolician:
These guys think that Cyprus is the United States because they are seeing a decent environment, not knowing it has no opportunities.

When they stay there for 6 months without having something reasonable to do, they will start yahoo-yahoo. Then, they turn to Yahoo boys, not Happie boys!

How are you sure they are not Into yahoo,na yahoo boys full Cyprus

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Happie Boys Apologizing To OPM Pastor While Rejecting His Latest Offer. by nony43(m): 2:31pm On Jun 16, 2023
sreamsense:

Message of lies and hate . You won’t say this on the thread one many was threatening to kill the Igbos in Yourba land have you seen Igbos threaten people? Abi the person sponsoring them is not Igbo? Which region does give away pass in helping people in need in 9ja? Air head.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Happie Boys Apologizing To OPM Pastor While Rejecting His Latest Offer. by airsaylongcome: 2:36pm On Jun 16, 2023
zinaunreal:
It was never about school grin grin grin

Hunger dey North Cyprus o
Except they make it to the south

Summer is the best time for them to attempt crossing over to the south. Summer season sees a spike in job opportunities in the tourism sector in the South. At least if dem hustle for Ayia Napa between now and August ending, dem for see small coins take hold body. Crossing the green line though is a different kettle of fish

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Happie Boys Apologizing To OPM Pastor While Rejecting His Latest Offer. by airsaylongcome: 2:40pm On Jun 16, 2023
Nauttyprof:

This is not true. There is a difference between Southern Cyprus and Northern Cyprus. Northern Cyprus is where there are no opportunities as it is under the control of the Turkish government and things aren't that easy there. Southern Cyprus has better opportunities as this is the real Cyprus recognized by the EU.

While I’m a supporter of the Republic of Cyprus (which you call Southern Cyprus here), the opportunities in the RoC are not so much. There’s a lot of discrimination against Black Africans and South Asians in the South

1 Like

Re: Video Of Happie Boys Apologizing To OPM Pastor While Rejecting His Latest Offer. by babajero(m): 2:42pm On Jun 16, 2023
Sorrynovex:

You can call me anything you feel OPM scholarship na scam as people in Benin republic what they are going through in the name of OPM scholarship

#sorrynovex
He can call you anything he likes because you know you are not Igbo person neither are you from Biafra.
but because of your hate and his hate for a tribe that always shows love and compassion to everyone, you will let the insult sly.
Re: Video Of Happie Boys Apologizing To OPM Pastor While Rejecting His Latest Offer. by airsaylongcome: 2:43pm On Jun 16, 2023
saintruky:
See people when go school... English sef dem no fit speak... With their thick native accent

Is there anything wrong with having a so-called “thick native accent”? Don’t the French, the Italians and all others speak English with a “thick native accent”? Or you think the fake American and British accents people attempt to speak in Nigeria will make a Brit or American believe that those who speak them are “educated”?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pastor Caught With Fetish Materials Buried In The Compound Of His House (pics) / Pastor Throws Cash From His BMW Jeep While Performing In Anambra. Pics/video / Six Birds Drop Dead On The Lord's Chosen Altar In Lagos (Pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.