Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

If You Visit The EFCC Headquarters You Will Think That You Are In Northern Niger - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Visit The EFCC Headquarters You Will Think That You Are In Northern Niger (8886 Views)

Betta Edu Arrives EFCC Headquarters / Mention Lawan In Ohafia, They Will Think He’s A Tomato Dealer - Shettima (Video) / Thabo Mbeki And Buhari At The Commissioning Of EFCC Headquarters In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Visit The EFCC Headquarters You Will Think That You Are In Northern Niger by Mohisah: 5:00pm On Jun 16, 2023
savcy:
Federal character fizzles into thin air in those agencies, and that's how they've managed to run every single MDA aground due to an abysmal recruitment process that places ethnic extraction before competence.
Is it their fault that una Senators, Gov'nors, Rep members don't use to help you guys? They'd rather place an Hausa man because, they trust them to keep promise than u guys... Stop saying that Hausa are dominating most of these MDAs... 😔
Una too wise to give regards, but an Hausa is till eternity, even if he's wealthy, he'll forever be submissive, that's why you see them getting help from any top Ogas. peace brr✌️

2 Likes

Re: If You Visit The EFCC Headquarters You Will Think That You Are In Northern Niger by Adabestseason(m): 5:30pm On Jun 16, 2023
So many countries within a country

1 Like

Re: If You Visit The EFCC Headquarters You Will Think That You Are In Northern Niger by frazee: 5:45pm On Jun 16, 2023
Visit DPR at VI... some dey even drink solution and code for work... during Friday jumat office go empty... you begin to wonder if na northern agency be this... the difference BTW a northerner n others.. put one of them there, they will bring all their people...but others you go submit cv tire....

3 Likes

Re: If You Visit The EFCC Headquarters You Will Think That You Are In Northern Niger by SHINJA: 5:48pm On Jun 16, 2023
frazee:
Visit DPR at VI... some dey even drink solution and code for work... during Friday jumat office go empty... you begin to wonder if na northern agency be this... the difference BTW a northerner n others.. put one of them there, they will bring all their people...but others you go submit cv tire....

Southerners no like themselves...

2 Likes

Re: If You Visit The EFCC Headquarters You Will Think That You Are In Northern Niger by Pat081: 6:02pm On Jun 16, 2023
KingOfIsoko1:
And so what?

whats wrong with it, is Abuja not North?

I don’t support thr fact that only Northern Muslims have been appointed to that post, but the thing about language is that if the Headquarters was located maybe in Lagos the language that will be spoken there mostly will be Yoruba same as with Enugu
You are talking sense but go to lbanda in oyo state they don't send you ,simply English language some of them 89 % can not speak because they are from the North part of the country
Re: If You Visit The EFCC Headquarters You Will Think That You Are In Northern Niger by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 6:08pm On Jun 16, 2023
saintkel:
u guys will always support evil.....
So speaking Hausa is now consider to be evil, seriously you need serious help.
Re: If You Visit The EFCC Headquarters You Will Think That You Are In Northern Niger by Typing: 6:43pm On Jun 16, 2023
youngrichnigga:
NNPC, DPR, customs immigration, NPA, FAAN etc and other cash cows are all dominated by them and that's why they've stagnated undecided undecided undecided

But I thought you People always claimed that, Northerners are illiterates? 😂
We Don play una, una dey wail upandan grin grin

Re: If You Visit The EFCC Headquarters You Will Think That You Are In Northern Niger by Typing: 6:47pm On Jun 16, 2023
ahiboilandgas:
the cows have installed obj,yardua, and now tinibu the pigs are in court upon court wearing black or doing sit and home

Kikikikikikiki grin grin

Re: If You Visit The EFCC Headquarters You Will Think That You Are In Northern Niger by SpatialKing(m): 6:49pm On Jun 16, 2023
franchasofficia:
Bola Tinubu should appoint a Yoruba man to head EFCC and Customs or he can appoint a Niger Delta man to head EFCC while a Yoruba man heads Customs.

Igbo man for IGP and Middlebelt man as Chief of Army Staff.

Hausa can head Prisons.

Another good arrangement will be:

EFCC - Yoruba
Customs - Southsouth
Chief of Army Staff - Yoruba
IGP - Igbo
NNPC - Middlebelt
CBN - Yoruba
Airforce - Hausa-Fulani
Defense Staff - Hausa/Fulani/Kanuri
NSA - Yoruba
Minister of Justice - Yoruba

Let there be a complete shake up and reshuffling

I don't mind the Yoruba everywhere

We need non-Hausa/Fulani to head some key positions
Re: If You Visit The EFCC Headquarters You Will Think That You Are In Northern Niger by zeuss: 7:13pm On Jun 16, 2023
KingOfIsoko1:
And so what?

whats wrong with it, is Abuja not North?

I don’t support thr fact that only Northern Muslims have been appointed to that post, but the thing about language is that if the Headquarters was located maybe in Lagos the language that will be spoken there mostly will be Yoruba same as with Enugu
Shut up..... Go to tincan port, Apapa port and onne port u will be ambushed by Hausa language.... You will think you r in kano. As If all the custom officers are Hausa.
There must b balance..... Tinubu please do the needful.
Re: If You Visit The EFCC Headquarters You Will Think That You Are In Northern Niger by hardbody: 7:24pm On Jun 16, 2023
ahiboilandgas:
the cows have installed obj,yardua, and now tinibu the pigs are in court upon court wearing black or doing sit and home

It will continue for just a while. Believe otherwise at your own peril
Re: If You Visit The EFCC Headquarters You Will Think That You Are In Northern Niger by youngrichnigga: 7:27pm On Jun 16, 2023
Typing:

But I thought you People always claimed that, Northerners are illiterates? 😂
We Don play una, una dey wail upandan grin grin
Actually, the British played everyone in Nigeria......... undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: If You Visit The EFCC Headquarters You Will Think That You Are In Northern Niger by fk001(m): 7:36pm On Jun 16, 2023
DabuIIIT:

You can only deceive yourself,you all are northerners,whether Hausa or Fulani.

When the country operated regionalism,it was one north!
One north,one west,one east and one Midwest

Now all the other regions remained one today but the old north is now 3 whole arewa big4nothing regions who parasites other regions!!!!! Don't you all belong to and meet at arewa consultative forum?

The days of your hegemony, oligarchy, oppression, plundering of other people's resources, lopsidedness are numbered,are over.

Lol joker, why not tell Tinubu to remove Abdulkarim chukol and stop chest-beating.

Tinubu knows he can't dare us, it will be a political suicide. Highest he can do is 50 50 between us and SW.

Every government must include North whether they like it or not.

1 Like

Re: If You Visit The EFCC Headquarters You Will Think That You Are In Northern Niger by wifeesnatcher(m): 7:45pm On Jun 16, 2023
viyon02:
The truth is, the northern part of Nigeria are so United that they form the nucleus part of Nigeria, while southern part are busy discriminating his fellow brother.

South south and southwest are united hence they were able to lobby Akpabio Senate president seat in North central

Southeast have the ego of if I'm not leading then no unity, peter obi they're fronting have no reasonable record to savage this country

an importer is talking about production, why not be a manufacturer first before boasting of taking Nigeria from consumption to production Nation. anambra people fell for his sweet mouth but everyone is not as daft as them
Re: If You Visit The EFCC Headquarters You Will Think That You Are In Northern Niger by Ex0rrcist: 7:46pm On Jun 16, 2023
viyon02:
Hahaha, the south have one common language "Yoruba" but a typical Southerner is jeolous of his fellow brother success, and a successful Southerner do not want his fellow brother to attain an enviable position, so the game is every man to himself, but United we stand is to a typical Aboki man.
Stfu, nothing like Yoruba ín ss or se.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Visit The EFCC Headquarters You Will Think That You Are In Northern Niger by 9jahotblog: 7:49pm On Jun 16, 2023
Na the fact the man said

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Visit The EFCC Headquarters You Will Think That You Are In Northern Niger by LeeSmart: 8:32pm On Jun 16, 2023
You don try DSS nd NIA Hq? Your mind go dey......

It was a miracle for pop man to have a job with them, maybe they felt like his name sounded like one of dem (Muslim) anyways he's a northerner so he's ought get de job....
There is power in the north.
Re: If You Visit The EFCC Headquarters You Will Think That You Are In Northern Niger by AfonjaConehead: 9:03pm On Jun 16, 2023
fk001:

Lol joker, why not tell Tinubu to remove Abdulkarim chukol and stop chest-beating.

Tinubu knows he can't dare us, it will be a political suicide. Highest he can do is 50 50 between us and SW.

Every government must include North whether they like it or not.
Whatever as long as he kicks your Mallam arsse from their lopsided positions

Btw,can you pronounce 50?

I didn't say pipty,o grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Visit The EFCC Headquarters You Will Think That You Are In Northern Niger by AfonjaConehead: 9:12pm On Jun 16, 2023
wifeesnatcher:

South south and southwest are united hence they were able to lobby Akpabio Senate president seat in North central

Southeast have the ego of if I'm not leading then no unity, peter obi they're fronting have no reasonable record to savage this country

an importer is talking about production, why not be a manufacturer first before boasting of taking Nigeria from consumption to production Nation. anambra people fell for his sweet mouth but everyone is not as daft as them
But everyone was daft enough to bring a buhari 2014 and made him president two times!!!!

SW and SS are united and it was the SE who worked against the SS GEJ 2014 that ushered in buhari,right?!

Only God knows how much millions tinubu used to appease Ansari Dokuboh cos we south south people remember what he said after you hypocrite your as threw GEJ,a fellow southerner,away.

God shall surely visit you all liars and haters.

2 Likes

Re: If You Visit The EFCC Headquarters You Will Think That You Are In Northern Niger by CSTRR: 9:15pm On Jun 16, 2023
Go to the northern universities and ask their students where they hope to work.

I am sure 99% of them will say govt agency.

2 Likes

Re: If You Visit The EFCC Headquarters You Will Think That You Are In Northern Niger by CSTRR: 9:18pm On Jun 16, 2023
jude79:

I don't think he supports evil, the truth is, the location of an office influences the lingua Franca used in such offices, as for appointing northerners, the seast has been harping on being marginalised in Federal appointments but with zero support from sw, so the marginalisation of the south will continue.
Go to the customs or immigration office in Lagos and see who dominates it.

1 Like

Re: If You Visit The EFCC Headquarters You Will Think That You Are In Northern Niger by fk001(m): 9:36pm On Jun 16, 2023
AfonjaConehead:

Whatever as long as he kicks your Mallam arsse from their lopsided positions

Btw,can you pronounce 50?

I didn't say pipty,o grin

He just replaced Bawa with another northerner and you cant do anything about it mate
Re: If You Visit The EFCC Headquarters You Will Think That You Are In Northern Niger by freddie009(m): 9:49pm On Jun 16, 2023
I was in the PH branch, they were all Hausa. Young clean guys with sweet rides. Omoh I hold head I'm here with two degrees no level. Even the young security guy has a camry 2.2.

2 Likes

Re: If You Visit The EFCC Headquarters You Will Think That You Are In Northern Niger by Lionstep: 10:03pm On Jun 16, 2023
ahiboilandgas:

Aboki... you can't divide the South on this one we Cash you red handed, you guys need your own country with your ever ending bokoharam

2 Likes

Re: If You Visit The EFCC Headquarters You Will Think That You Are In Northern Niger by omarlee(m): 10:40pm On Jun 16, 2023
saintkel:
u guys will always support evil.....

Even if a southern person is employed same day with a northerner the southerner will one day save in other to Japa to Yankee leaving the northerner to rise through the ranks and become a head in the organisation. Later the southerner will realise what happened and start protesting from Yankee to allege marginalisation
Re: If You Visit The EFCC Headquarters You Will Think That You Are In Northern Niger by ObosiUkwalla: 10:45pm On Jun 16, 2023
Arewa2Dworld:
mumu I work in one of the well paid Federal govt agency here in Abuja

Lol!! Every idiót na Dangote for internet

2 Likes

Re: If You Visit The EFCC Headquarters You Will Think That You Are In Northern Niger by sirwilson(m): 10:48pm On Jun 16, 2023
Me, I was shocked the first time I entered Custom Headquarter in Ikeja...

1 Like

Re: If You Visit The EFCC Headquarters You Will Think That You Are In Northern Niger by Niwdog(m): 1:55am On Jun 17, 2023
ahiboilandgas:
that why the North has 19 states and more LGA and has 65 percent of the land Mass of the area called Nigeria 2 there are more Muslim in Nigeria. APC win with the Muslims Muslim tickets. Now there is Muslim president, Muslim Vp Muslim speaker Muslim CJN . There Notting you can do about it .when you have your biafra appoint only igbos .
Ewu hausa keep shouting Muslim did this Muslim did that
I am not a fan of Tinubu but a southerner is the president..and let me burst your bubble this administration will be a bitter pill to your people
Las las every southern president go align with the East unless he wants to be licking hausas asss

1 Like

Re: If You Visit The EFCC Headquarters You Will Think That You Are In Northern Niger by clockwisereport: 4:00am On Jun 17, 2023
Zandena:
This is hateful and obnoxious!
The fact that you had the gut to mention Hausa proves that you are in a long thing with this matter.
For the record purpose, only Abdurasheed Bawa is of Hausa extraction among the past EFCC chairmen:
Nuhu Ribadu--- Fulani;
Ibrahim Lamurde--- Fulani;
Farida Waziri--- Idoma;
Ibrahim Magu-- Kanuri.
Except you want to say they are all Muslims, the following agencies of government have been headed exclusively by southerners/ Christians since 1999:
ICPC, consumer protection council (CPC) , police service commission, FIRS (except in 2019 when the current one came onboard), local content commission etc
I will stop for now

Current boss of the bolded is a northerner from Kogi

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two Men Who Saved Nig From Collapse Without Knowing & Died For It! / Ahmed Sani Yarima Is A Good Candidate / 20 Die As Plateau sects Clash Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.