Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,711 members, 7,809,697 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:25 PM

Ahmed Sani Yarima Is A Good Candidate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ahmed Sani Yarima Is A Good Candidate (8866 Views)

Yarima Took Clerics To Jonathan To Pray For Peace / Don't Honour Invitations, Muslim Group Tells Yarima / Senator Ahmed Sani Yerima Justifies Marriage To 13-year-old Egyptian Girl. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ahmed Sani Yarima Is A Good Candidate by belloti(m): 10:36am On Apr 21, 2006
ONE GUY THAT MANY NIGERIANS REFUSE TO GIVE A BENEFIT OF DOUBT IS AHMED SANI YARIMA. 
HE HAS (Msc) ECONOMICS. HE DARE TO TREAD A PATH THAT LATER PROVED SENSIBLE ATLEAST REGIONALLY, HE LOVES PEOPLE OF ALL FAITH. HE WORKED AT NDE IN LAGOS AND CBN IN ABUJA. HE IS HIGHLY EXPERIENCED. HE IS ONLY 46. I THINK HE MAKES SENSE, IF ONLY WE AVOID LOOKING AT SHARIA INTRODUCTION IN ZAMFARA NEGATIVELY.
Re: Ahmed Sani Yarima Is A Good Candidate by flyKUDE(m): 10:54am On Apr 21, 2006
yeah if you say so.(your own opinion)
but a candidate for what in the first place?
if it is for presidency,i doubt that.my reasons:he intoduced sharia to nigeria,
and that alone brought lots of riots that claimed the lives of thousnds especially
in kaduna.
in my own opinion,a good candidate is one that is generally accepted by all regions of nigeria
(or more nearly so). and lets not lie about it:yerima is not popular with nigerians.he just can't win
anything in nigeria, maybe only in zamfara.i know you think so as well.
Re: Ahmed Sani Yarima Is A Good Candidate by belloti(m): 11:09am On Apr 21, 2006
Hey Fly, we have seen all those guys on the block now. i dont think you can trust anyone of them again. you and I knows Yarima can not introduce Sharia to the whole of Nigeria. that would be crazy. Am only saying we can give him a chance if we refuse to get carried away by religious sentiment. At leats, he just declared for Presidency, we can only deny him our votes. Right now, he seem to be one of the contenders.
Re: Ahmed Sani Yarima Is A Good Candidate by Seun(m): 3:07pm On Apr 21, 2006
You and I knows Yarima can not introduce Sharia to the whole of Nigeria
But he can introduce it to states in the north that do not have Sharia. That is enough for me not to even consider voting for him.
Re: Ahmed Sani Yarima Is A Good Candidate by belloti(m): 2:33pm On Apr 25, 2006
At the end of the day we may realised that we have to give these newbreeds a chance. ACD look to me like a bunch of out of favour guys. they could as much be in PDP if things are going their way.

Yarima is not all about Sharia. Cant we just look out for something good in him?
Re: Ahmed Sani Yarima Is A Good Candidate by owo(m): 3:39pm On Apr 25, 2006
@belloti
belloti:

Yarima is not all about Sharia. Cant we just look out for something good in him?

Please state the good things that we should look out for in your candidate.

Having been a governor for the last eight years, there should be a basketful off things to 'boast' of.
Re: Ahmed Sani Yarima Is A Good Candidate by owo(m): 7:47am On Apr 27, 2006
@ belloti, you need to defend your candidate.

We are still waiting for your anwers
Re: Ahmed Sani Yarima Is A Good Candidate by belloti(m): 1:17pm On Apr 27, 2006
Owo, to start with, Zamfara state is the most peaceful state in nigeria. The Candidate is probably the most educated among the military oriented bunch. Yarima has also empowered more peasants and downtrodden masses than any governor in nigeria. He has so far proved to be the only governor that has managed to stay clear from controversy. You know, Owo, If you look at the options we have IBB, Buhari, Atiku and May be Marwa, you may probably understand why we dont need to recycle the usual thieves. or what do you think?
Re: Ahmed Sani Yarima Is A Good Candidate by alwahidi(m): 5:35am On Oct 18, 2006
DEAR ALL NIGERIAN.
MY NAME IS WAHIDI FROM MALAYSIA MY ADVISE IS PLEASE SUPPORT H.E A.SANI
YARIMA.MALAYSIA IS MULTI ETHNIC AND MULTI RELIGIONS AND YET WE ARE VERY
HARMONY AND DEVELOPING VERY POSITIVELY.I KNOW H.E A.SANI YARIMA VERY WELL
AND HE HAVE A VERY HUGH PLAN AND IMBITIONS TO DEVELOPE YOUR COUNTRY AND
H.E YARIMA IS AWARE ABOUT THE POWER OF HUMAN CAPITAL.PLEASE REMEMBER
YOUR COUNTRY IS VERY RICH BUT YET STILL VERY SLOW IN DEVELOPMENT AND ONLY
H.E A.SANI YARIMA WILL BRING THE GREAT VICTORY TO YOUR COUNTRY.BUT 2007
I STRONGLY (150 % ) AWARE AND ALREADY KNOW THE RESULTS H.E A.SANI YARIMA
IS THE PRESIDIENT OF NIGERIA.INSHA ALLAH.
Re: Ahmed Sani Yarima Is A Good Candidate by alwahidi(m): 5:55am On Oct 18, 2006
THIS SMALL NOTE I ESPECIALLY DEDICATED TO H.E A.SANI YARIMA.
ASSALMMUALAIKUM.MY NAME IS WAHIDI ,,I KNOW YOU STILL REMEMBER ME INSHA ALLAH.2007 IS YOUR
TURNING POINT TO MAKE YOUR COUNTRY BETTER THEN EVER .MOST IMPORTANT THING IS HUMAN CAPITAL
AND EVERYTHING WE MUST BASED ON HOLY QURAN AND HADITS.REMEMBER THE MORE POWER YOU HAVE
THE HUGE QUESTION YOU HAVE TO ANSWER TO ALLAH.PLEASE REMEMBER , THE MOST POWERFULL
THING IS FORGIVENESS AND HUMBLE TO ALL MANKINDS.INSHA ALLAH 2007 IN HISTORY OF NIGERIA YOU WILL BECOME THE PRESIDENT AND AT THAT TIME YOU MUST REMEMBER THAT ALLAH ALREADY FULLFILLED
OUR WISH,,,
Re: Ahmed Sani Yarima Is A Good Candidate by otokx(m): 6:30am On Oct 18, 2006
What development projects has Yerima brought to his state? I hear he just flooded it some weeks ago since rain had refused to fall there and now is asking Federal Government to come to his aid. He is wanted by the EFCC? You better advise him to begin digging a tunnel to malaysia so that he can run away when the time comes.
Re: Ahmed Sani Yarima Is A Good Candidate by Aggressa(m): 12:18pm On Oct 18, 2006
@All,
Please let us support Alhaji Sani Yerima for President, and Diepreye Alamiesegha for vice-president, and Ayodele Fayose for Senate President. That is the dream team for Nigeria in 2007, and all young men and women in Nigeria should be ready to migrate to Togo, Ghana or Benin republic etc. grin grin

NB: Dont they speak English in Malaysia?
Re: Ahmed Sani Yarima Is A Good Candidate by belloti(m): 4:18pm On Oct 18, 2006
Havila, this is a great disservice to nigerians. We are all free to express our support for our chosen candidates and that includes you too. So please no campaign of columny here
Re: Ahmed Sani Yarima Is A Good Candidate by lewa(m): 9:58pm On Oct 18, 2006
Yerima is an intolreant religious bigot-demolished churches and built mosques on them.He has constantly denied southerners the choice of paying the same school fees as the Zamfara natives. He foisted sharia on non believers and flagrantly went against the directive of FG to stop sharia propagation.FG had to back down so as to aviod the asinine fellow from sending almajiris to kill,plunder and rape innocent southerners. He gets FG allocation which directly comes from the S/S and yet discriminates against southerners.How much has his barren state generated?What has been his own contribution to national development?What has he done in 8 years for the people of Zamfara?Can he strip himself of the constitutional immunity he enjoys now and address the charges levied against him by EFCC?Yet some people who have benefitted from his largesse albeit ill-gotten,have the audacity to insult our intelligence.The busy body from Kuala Lampur what's your own?
Re: Ahmed Sani Yarima Is A Good Candidate by Aggressa(m): 11:38pm On Oct 18, 2006
belloti:

Havila, this is a great disservice to nigerians. We are all free to express our support for our chosen candidates and that includes you too. So please no campaign of columny here

Dear 'Mallam Belloti',
On the contrary, I am doing and will continue to do a great service to my nation Nigeria. As you are free to offer your support, so am I free to counter it, ridicule it, expose the ludicrous and imbecilic. Sani Yerima is a disgrace to civilization and modernisation. A poor leader with nothing to offer the people, but rather climbed on the 'sharia' bandwagon to blindfold the dogmatic, poor and uneducated masses and to string along the few educated ones like yourself. This is not a campaign of CALUMNY (note the correct spelling) but freedom of expression which is enshrined in democracy. While he has embarked on unimaginable looting of the state treasury which Mallam Nuhu Ribadu describe as "direct stealing in the case of Zamfara State", yet he can amputate the arms of poor fellows who stole few pence.
What has a leader who imposed discriminatory school fees against non-indigene in his state has to offer the rest of the nation? A governor who has made his state unbearable for non-indigenes to the extent that people feel like 'foreigners' inside their own country. Very soon, in the spirit of sharia, non-indigenes and non-muslims in your backward state will need residence permit to live there.
According to the UNDP report, do you know that your state is among the least developed state in Nigeria with regard to all developmental indices, despite years of 'sharia rule' by the ignoramus called Sani Yerima? . It is your right to offer your support to a 'donkey' or even a 'goat' to contest for any post, however it is also the right of right-thinking peoples to oppose you and others like you. That is called democracy,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and not theocracy
Re: Ahmed Sani Yarima Is A Good Candidate by Nobody: 12:16am On Oct 19, 2006
@ Havila

After reading your last post, i nearly fell off my seat in laughter! Is someone promoting Yerima for president? Soon we'll be campaigning for Ahmedinajad as president of Nigeria!

Was it not under the auspices of intolerant and ill-educated Babangida that a multi-religious nation like Nigeria was sneaked into the Organisation of Islamic Countries (OIC)? With Yerima, we'd soon be running for head of that obnoxious body!
In a multi religious nation where the hajj pilgrimage has virtually become NOT a voluntary religious obligation BUT a MANDATORY government burden, one can only imagine what the scenario would be like with Yerima in power!

When a man foists sharia on his state in flagrant disregard of the constitution that he once swore to "uphold", demolishes churches and imposes discrminatory fees on "non-indigenes", how can we trust such a devil to be the custodian of our democracy?

Mallam Belloti, you claim Yerima has a Masters in Economics, is it not a shame that a whole state cannot even contribute enough to pay her idle civil servants after 8 wasted yrs of squandering oil resources?
We are best served living Yerima trekking through the dusty streets of his backward theocratic domain, Nigerians are not interested. We do not know Yerima, we are not interested in whatever he has to say, he has nothing of value to add to the nation!
Re: Ahmed Sani Yarima Is A Good Candidate by Nobody: 1:05am On Oct 19, 2006
Yeah, a guy who thinks it's a good idea to turn his state into a muslim state is a good candidate for presidency. All those Northern Governors have killed off their reputation with that Sharia law thing. The last thing we need is a religious zealot in power.
Re: Ahmed Sani Yarima Is A Good Candidate by feelgood(m): 10:42am On Oct 19, 2006
@havila
Do you have anything against belloti?
Read your posts wherever belloti features - and girl, do you 'spit'
venom. Be cool sister - be cool, it's a free world, no? wink

Yerima for President--------- in the peoples' republic of Zamfara!

@ alwahidi
your second post betrays you. If you are seeking for the post of spiritual adviser to Yerima,
go visit him at Zamfara.

Be cool ya all
Re: Ahmed Sani Yarima Is A Good Candidate by Nobody: 8:44pm On Oct 19, 2006
@Feelgood

I believe it's going to be The Islamic Republic of Zamfara. People's Republic? For where!
Re: Ahmed Sani Yarima Is A Good Candidate by Aggressa(m): 9:41pm On Oct 19, 2006
@feelgood,
Contrary to your thinking, Mallam Belloti is my main man on nairaland, but we disagree on a lot of things but it does not remove my respect for him.
one more thing, I am a very heterosexual 'male' man!! not a sister-look well well cheesy
Re: Ahmed Sani Yarima Is A Good Candidate by alwahidi(m): 5:14am On Oct 20, 2006
DEAR MS OR MR HAVILA.
I READ YOUR REPLY,SO FUNNY AND CUTE I WONDER HOW OLD ARE YOU, STILL UNDER AGE?
H.E A.SANI YARIMA 150% WILL BECOME PRESIDENT IN 2007.
Re: Ahmed Sani Yarima Is A Good Candidate by alwahidi(m): 5:19am On Oct 20, 2006
DEAR MR OR MRS OTOKX
SUPRISINGLY ,,,THE TUNNEL NOT ONLY CAN REACHED TO MALAYSIA BUT TO YOUR HOUSE
ALSO JUST IN CASE YOU WANTED TO PLAY HIDE AND SEEK AND 2007 H.E A.SANI YARIMA
IS THE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA. YOUR NAME SHOULD SPELL BOTOX AND NOT OTOKX.
Re: Ahmed Sani Yarima Is A Good Candidate by alwahidi(m): 7:21am On Oct 20, 2006
dear feelgood,
i know that you not feeling good because 2007 is just around the corner.you always ended
your reply with ie:-be cool or etc but in fact you are 100% not feeling good because your
nightmare to know that H.E A.SANI YARIMA WILL BECOME PRESIDENT SO BE COOL AND IT'S
FREE WORLD FOR FEELGOOD PEOPLES.
Re: Ahmed Sani Yarima Is A Good Candidate by alwahidi(m): 7:29am On Oct 20, 2006
DEAR MR OR MRS Iewa
i consider that as compliment from you .kuala lumpur is not busy body but we busy to
develope and to unite our peoples and not like you too busy to devided your peoples.
my advise to you fasten your seat belt but go slow,,coz MR PRESIDENT IS ON THE WAY.
Re: Ahmed Sani Yarima Is A Good Candidate by alwahidi(m): 7:36am On Oct 20, 2006
DEAR MR OR MDM HAVILA.
IN MALAYSIA WE ONLY SPEAK WITH SIGN LANGUAGE AND IF YOU WANT TO LEARN I WILL
LOVE TO TEACH YOU BY THE WAY ARE YOU UNDER AGE? MY ADVISE PARENTAL PERMISSION IS REQURIED TO ENTER THIS FORUM.
Re: Ahmed Sani Yarima Is A Good Candidate by buchio7(m): 7:38am On Oct 20, 2006
@Alwahidi
as admirable as your loyalty to ur friend is,it must be noted dat ur opinion of him is not shared by a the majority of nigerians. Even the logic of him transforming nigeria to another malaysia is highly faulty because in zamfara wat semblance is dere of development?

You r in faraway malaysia telling me here in nigeria how good a seating govnor is when i can see , koro, koro d lapses in his governance style.
Re: Ahmed Sani Yarima Is A Good Candidate by lewa(m): 8:11am On Oct 20, 2006
I could bet my 10 pence that the retard ain't from the ASEAN axis.Back to the question you foreign mongrel
Re: Ahmed Sani Yarima Is A Good Candidate by buchio7(m): 9:33am On Oct 20, 2006
i really have serious doubts abt dis guy alwahidis authenticity as a malaysian. I dont see why u wldnt be proud of who u r but try to be someone else, do u have multiple personality disorder?
as for yerima dont delude urself it wld be easier for a camel to enter throuh d eye of a needle than for the him to be governor.
Re: Ahmed Sani Yarima Is A Good Candidate by feelgood(m): 10:24am On Oct 20, 2006
@alwahidi
Couldn't help but laugh at your varied responses grin grin grin Sure didn't know you had a comical attribute
in addition to your 'ability' to determine a person's state of mind from far away Malaysia ( i suspect
Zamfara would be more apt). It's re-assuring to know that at least you are really feeling good!
Be cool, soldier, be cool

@havila
Correction noted. My sincere apologies for the mistake.
Re: Ahmed Sani Yarima Is A Good Candidate by Aggressa(m): 1:27pm On Oct 20, 2006
@Alwahidi,
Well, you've told us with your own hypoactive 'mutton' between your ears and your own mouth that you are DUMB. After all you said you speak using the sign language, so no need to continue with you any longer. Almajiri!!

@Belloti,
Stay away from this slowpoke, he wont do your campaing for Yerima any good, seriously. grin
Re: Ahmed Sani Yarima Is A Good Candidate by alwahidi(m): 6:37am On Oct 21, 2006
bravo,,!dear havila or saliva sorry im confused
Go Slow ,,relax,,,when you spit on the air,
D-Do everything
U-UNIQUELY
M-Master of all
B-Behavior
many thanks for your compliments.im delighted.btw im answering your question 'do we speak
English in malaysia'? and remember to take your medicine.best regards
Re: Ahmed Sani Yarima Is A Good Candidate by alwahidi(m): 6:45am On Oct 21, 2006
awesome ,,feelgood peoples.
im so happy that i managed to make you laugh.mission accomplished.
so be cool and i know your are cool guy i really glad to know you,,,
would you be cool enough when H.E A.SANI YERIMA BECOME A PRESIDENT??
REMEMBER THIS SONG"KILLING ME SOFTLY WITH HIS SONG" I DEDICATED ESPECIALLY
FOR YOU, COOL GUY.SALUTE YOU,,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Falling Naira Is A Blessing / Akinwumi Adesina Named 2017 World Food Prize Laureate / Aminu Abdullahi Shagali Re-elected Speaker, Kaduna House Of Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.