Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,654 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

I Gave Out My House Rent Because Of These Naughty Things - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Gave Out My House Rent Because Of These Naughty Things (2504 Views)

Lady Puts Her Underwear Up For Sale To Raise Money For Her House Rent / LADIES ONLY: Which One of These Naughty Things Can You Handle? Be Honest [PIC] / MEN ONLY: Which Of These Naughty Things Do You Want? [PHOTO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Gave Out My House Rent Because Of These Naughty Things by SuperOnyi: 12:11pm On Jun 16, 2023
shocked

If you have been following my threads, you'd know I'm a hustler who has touched millions of naira but is now broke and starting from the bottom (shout out to Drake).

I need to paid my rent by September but I did some naughty things with it, it is crazy, I know. This is my bank account details:

Txn: Debit
Ac:Bleep..Bleep
Amt:NGN 100.00
Des:MOB TOPUP 9160XXXXXX
XXXX2405XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Date:24-May-2023 14:26
Bal:NGN 109.91
Transfer with *919#

2 Likes

Re: I Gave Out My House Rent Because Of These Naughty Things by SuperOnyi: 12:22pm On Jun 16, 2023
shocked

After trying to invest my little peanuts into animal farm (I know that story came to your mind wink ) and losing it, my innocent goat died earlier this year.

Since I had no money to go into music and college, I decided to focus on the hustling and internet and tell the world my story and save others from making the same mistake I made.

I was saving up for a laptop but with the help of a generous nairalander, I added everything up and got a secondhand laptop three months ago.

Last month, I used my "last card" to get an Amazon kdp course from a nairalander here and although I'm not an average beginner with no knowledge about it — I learnt something.

I was also helping my sis (one of the most beautiful girl in the world) with little peanuts, even though I didn't have enough.

Yesterday...

1 Like

Re: I Gave Out My House Rent Because Of These Naughty Things by SuperOnyi: 12:31pm On Jun 16, 2023
shocked

Yesterday I came from an overnight work, I was tired and slept off without bathing or even eating.

I did wake up severally times, yeah, I was mentally awake but physically tired. This morning, I spent time on ilegendd's old threads reading in between the lines (it's a gift). I can easily read people's mind.

I saw a notification that I missed my sister's call, I knew that it's either she needed help, or it was a mistake because I use WhatsApp mainly because of my loved ones.

I called back after 40 minutes and of course she needed help but I was running low on money, she said "it's okay if you don't have"... But I understood what being in need without help could case...

Re: I Gave Out My House Rent Because Of These Naughty Things by SuperOnyi: 12:37pm On Jun 16, 2023
shocked

I called her back and asked if it was urgent, she said she needed it within 2 hours. I've got just 16k with me and 10k out of this money isn't mine, I already promised to lend that money to a friend that needed it to start his business.

Except from that money which I know is peanuts to you, he'd receive free business tips from me.

So back to my sister, I took my bath and went to send her #1,400 even though I'm broke. I know it's a crazy and naughty thing to do, I'm broke but still trying to help.

Re: I Gave Out My House Rent Because Of These Naughty Things by SuperOnyi: 12:46pm On Jun 16, 2023
shocked

Now, this is what I have done and why I did what I did:

1. As a hustler, it's okay to help others if you CAN — it's called investing although I don't see it that way. I help people with expecting anything.

2. I'm borrowing my friend my "last card" because I love seeing people especially hard workers prosper. It's left for him to be sensible enough to appreciate by paying back.

3. Just because I helped him, doesn't mean I'm gonna help every 'Tom and Jerry' — like I often say, help a "friend" and end up losing that friend and your money.

4. I'm doing my best to help our girls to be less demanding and seek help from their family if they're not yet working. Relationship is not a job and I'm glad my sister understands that.

5. I'm also investing in myself and very soon, that laptop and course would bring on millions and change people's lives. Although, I'm still hesitant on uploading this book in my shelf gathering dust because of how dangerous it is, in the hands of evil hustlers.

Re: I Gave Out My House Rent Because Of These Naughty Things by MrBroke(m): 12:49pm On Jun 16, 2023
Shuuuu shut up 🤫
Re: I Gave Out My House Rent Because Of These Naughty Things by SuperOnyi: 12:55pm On Jun 16, 2023
shocked

Finally, I urge you to help IF you CAN — there's a reason those two words are not in lowercase.

Do not expect too much — expectations breeds failure.

Learn some skills — my knowledge about money and business will one day take me back to the top where I'm supposed to be. I love learning, it's a hobby so I won't stop.

Make a positive impact on people's lives — despite being a teenager, I had the experience of an elder. I remember my babe, the only girl I gave a chance, saying she had learnt alot from me and she'd remain grateful forever...

Remain positive — I suffered from depression so I understand the power of positivity.

My name is SuperOnyi,

I am a hustler.
Re: I Gave Out My House Rent Because Of These Naughty Things by SuperOnyi: 12:57pm On Jun 16, 2023
MrBroke:
Shuuuu shut up 🤫

shocked

The both of us have something in common — we are both broke one way or the other. But the difference is, I will overcome, I always do but you MIGHT remain stagnant because you've refused to read.
Re: I Gave Out My House Rent Because Of These Naughty Things by MrBroke(m): 1:33pm On Jun 16, 2023
SuperOnyi:

shocked

The both of us have something in common — we are both broke one way or the other. But the difference is, I will overcome, I always do but you MIGHT remain stagnant because you've refused to read.

Nigga have already overcomed that shit. So my nairaland name should not decieve you. Okay.
Re: I Gave Out My House Rent Because Of These Naughty Things by SuperOnyi: 1:38pm On Jun 16, 2023
MrBroke:

Nigga have already overcomed that shit. So my nairaland name should not decieve you. Okay.

shocked

Okay. Good.

You might get a chance to get a free copy of a book I've been withholding for some reasons.
Re: I Gave Out My House Rent Because Of These Naughty Things by MrBroke(m): 2:17pm On Jun 16, 2023
SuperOnyi:

shocked

Okay. Good.

You might get a chance to get a free copy of a book I've been withholding for some reasons.

Yeah. Thanks
Re: I Gave Out My House Rent Because Of These Naughty Things by Nemesis0147(m): 8:37pm On Jun 16, 2023
SuperOnyi:

shocked

😂😂😂😂
Re: I Gave Out My House Rent Because Of These Naughty Things by 9182736455O1999(m): 8:46pm On Jun 16, 2023
Illegendd, come out clean. We know it's you. grin

2 Likes

Re: I Gave Out My House Rent Because Of These Naughty Things by Candidlady: 8:59pm On Jun 16, 2023
All these failed musicians on NL

Airforce1 iamdbull now this fellow

Has this platform ever helped any artist °°°°just asking°°°
Re: I Gave Out My House Rent Because Of These Naughty Things by atilla(m): 9:12pm On Jun 16, 2023
ilegelege
Why u pretending to be someone else
Re: I Gave Out My House Rent Because Of These Naughty Things by Nobody: 8:27am On Jun 17, 2023
Bro been a while hope you been great
Re: I Gave Out My House Rent Because Of These Naughty Things by SuperOnyi: 4:05pm On Jun 17, 2023
Candidlady:
All these failed musicians on NL

Airforce1 iamdbull now this fellow

Has this platform ever helped any artist °°°°just asking°°°

shocked

I know you need it, you could have just asked.
Re: I Gave Out My House Rent Because Of These Naughty Things by SuperOnyi: 4:06pm On Jun 17, 2023
azraeljaheel:
Bro been a while hope you been great

shocked

I'm good, my bro. We keep pushing.
Re: I Gave Out My House Rent Because Of These Naughty Things by Sonnobax15(m): 4:09pm On Jun 17, 2023
grin
Re: I Gave Out My House Rent Because Of These Naughty Things by SuperOnyi: 7:11pm On Jun 17, 2023
Sonnobax15:
grin

shocked

I know it's funny, right? (😔)

(1) (Reply)

My Gelfrnd Is Claimin A Virgin.bt She Cries When About To Take It The Next Level / Neighbor Saw Me Drive In And Came Out Of His House But Then Slowly Walked Back? / This Is Crazy!!! Guys, Can You Do This To Your Girlfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.