Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,019 members, 7,814,481 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Moved To My Own House At Age 33 - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Moved To My Own House At Age 33 (262 Views)

Tenant Moved His Bike Up A Six Storey Building (pictures) / I Want To Quit The Apartment I Moved Into Just A Month Ago. Noise Is Killing Me / Newly Built 3bedroom Terrace House At Lekki Phase II Gardens @21.5m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Moved To My Own House At Age 33 by Mide70: 1:31pm On Jun 16, 2023
First of All,Glory and Honour to God Almighty, if I'm to tell some stories about my life and how I got to this stage in a legit way looking at my background this page wont contain it.
But in short have moved to my own house at 33 and also married. Some friends looked down on me and I remember one couldn't help when I approached him in my troubled days when there was nothing I mean nothing(long story). Hmmmmmm let's just leave story . My advice to young guys out there hustling legitimately is this ** please and please no matter what business or work you are doing and it's yet to pay off, don't give up ,please just stay focused and never relent in prayer, see hmmmmm God is faithful once you are not lazy , even if it's 10k you are earning legitimately per month just keep it up and don't womanise or be a drunkard or go to parties ,just live a simple life with God hmmmm you will look back and thank God by the time God answers your secret prayers** I don't mind sharing my experience with youths who are willing to because I'm a testimony and always pay your tithe(I know some won't like this, but that's my own life and it pays ). # Note: In the journey of life things won't be easy,infact you might end up weeping everyday because of how terrible your situation is, but like I said just be focused and pray and hustle, this three things will tell the outcome with time. Glory to God Almighty. Thank you

3 Likes

Re: Moved To My Own House At Age 33 by 24SEVEN: 1:45pm On Jun 16, 2023
Let's see the pictures of the house. undecided
Re: Moved To My Own House At Age 33 by woginid967: 1:46pm On Jun 16, 2023
Mide70:
First of All,Glory and Honour to God Almighty, if I'm to tell some stories about my life and how I got to this stage in a legit way looking at my background this page wont contain it.
But in short have moved to my own house at 33 and also married. Some friends looked down on me and I remember one couldn't help when I approached him in my troubled days when there was nothing I mean nothing(long story). Hmmmmmm let's just leave story . My advice to young guys out there hustling legitimately is this ** please and please no matter what business or work you are doing and it's yet to pay off, don't give up ,please just stay focused and never relent in prayer, see hmmmmm God is faithful once you are not lazy , even if it's 10k you are earning legitimately per month just keep it up and don't womanise or be a drunkard or go to parties ,just live a simple life with God hmmmm you will look back and thank God by the time God answers your secret prayers** I don't mind sharing my experience with youths who are willing to because I'm a testimony and always pay your tithe(I know some won't like this, but that's my own life and it pays ). # Note: In the journey of life things won't be easy,infact you might end up weeping everyday because of how terrible your situation is, but like I said just be focused and pray and hustle, this three things will tell the outcome with time. Glory to God Almighty. Thank you

This blessed me.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

6 Units Of 3 Bedroom Flat, Oko Oba Agege / 3 Bedrooms Flat With All Rooms For Rent, Gbagada, Lagos / New 5 Bdrm Det Hse Wit Bq On 300sqm For Sale At Magodo Isheri.n65m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.