Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,452 members, 7,836,799 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Tribunal Disqualifies Labour Party’s Rhodes-Vivour’s Witness Against Sanwo-Olu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribunal Disqualifies Labour Party’s Rhodes-Vivour’s Witness Against Sanwo-Olu (17719 Views)

What Will Happen If Presidential Tribunal Disqualifies Tinubu - Ex-aide To GEJ / Lawyers Protest Against Sanwo-Olu Presiding Over Judicial Panel Of Enquiry / Address Ambode's Allegations Against Sanwo-olu, Lawyer Tells APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribunal Disqualifies Labour Party’s Rhodes-Vivour’s Witness Against Sanwo-Olu by aswani(m): 9:48am On Jun 17, 2023
simfrost90210:
grin that Lagos Tribunal are Tinubu-APC people

Have you got proof of this or is it another situation where, as an Obidient, you are not wiling to look inwards when you lose at anything but prefer to cast aspersions on others?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tribunal Disqualifies Labour Party’s Rhodes-Vivour’s Witness Against Sanwo-Olu by Domoghene: 9:50am On Jun 17, 2023
Please help me retrieve my money (#18850) from @Alat by Wemabank. They have asked Twitter to suspend my account because of my complaint regarding a declined transaction for which I didn't get value. That took place at the Rainoil Limited fuel station. I have done everything they ask of me, yet my money is not back. The Rain Oil manager insists my bank refund my money, which is not their fault. Please help me get my money back.

Funnest part wema bank is not close to me Ughelli Delta State.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Disqualifies Labour Party’s Rhodes-Vivour’s Witness Against Sanwo-Olu by Ezmans: 9:51am On Jun 17, 2023
Christistruth02:
Only enemies of Progress will say that Sanwo Olu is not a good Governor
he is the worst governor of Lagos since it was created, 70 percent of brt bus not working & services is rubbish now, no street light again, come to ikorodu & ketu see bad roads and sufferings from people
Re: Tribunal Disqualifies Labour Party’s Rhodes-Vivour’s Witness Against Sanwo-Olu by Nicenixon: 9:52am On Jun 17, 2023
Jostoman:
he is also Gbadebo by name the real Lagosian not your ogun state man ruling lagos state.
that is why southwest will always be different, we are united unlike a particular region where hatred and greediness won't allow them to come together and achieve common goal, it is another region's problem we will focus on while their own region is getting worse and dilapidated day by day.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tribunal Disqualifies Labour Party’s Rhodes-Vivour’s Witness Against Sanwo-Olu by MensahJim: 9:59am On Jun 17, 2023
K
Re: Tribunal Disqualifies Labour Party’s Rhodes-Vivour’s Witness Against Sanwo-Olu by Christistruth02: 10:00am On Jun 17, 2023
Ezmans:
he is the worst governor of Lagos since it was created, 70 percent of brt bus not working & services is rubbish now, no street light again, come to ikorodu & ketu see bad roads and sufferings from people

Bad Belle Hate and genuine Complaint are completely different things

Someone who thinks Nigeria is a Zoo will never admit that Gov Sanwo Olu is doing well

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribunal Disqualifies Labour Party’s Rhodes-Vivour’s Witness Against Sanwo-Olu by TsbAfrica: 10:01am On Jun 17, 2023
thatsleepboy1:

I noticed some people are happy about the Student Loan

Some even said "Tinubu can continue, he is taking hard decisions".

For that reason, I have decided to break down the smokescreen called Student Loan

It's just an attempt to remove "Education Subsidy" without causing an uproar.

Now let's dive in:

Who qualifies for the Student Loan:

The simple answer is: NOBODY.

It's almost impossible for you to qualify for the Student Loan and here is why

1. An applicants or his parents must provide tax clearance: This is not totally bad till you see number 2.

2. The Applicants or his parents must be earning total income less than #500k a year. Now slow down and so the maths

To earn #500k a year means that the husband and wife are earning less than #41,000 a month. That is #20,000 each

While minimum wage is #30,000

Which means if your both parents are earning, you are automatically disqualified because they are either earning more than #41,000 or they do not pay tax because you cannot pay tax on salary below minimum wage

3. Now here is the high jump of the Act: These 2 people earning less than #50,000 will now have to provide a DIRECTOR IN CIVIL SERVICE and a LAWYER OF 10YEARS IN SERVICE as Guarantor

Take into consideration, yourself doing good for your self, do you know DIRECTOR in Civil Service?

But that is not the worst part

4. The Director and Lawyer has to surety that if you default, they will pay the loan

Do you know what means, NO DIRECTOR WILL TAKE SUCH SURETY.

But here is the worst part

5. After you meet all these requirements, will you get the loan? NO!

The act said "Loan will be given when funds are available. In other terms, you are still at the mercy of the system"

In summary:

If you add your father and mother's income monthly, it must not be more than #41,000 a month or #500,000 a year

Your father and mother must look for a Director in Civil Service to Surety your loan

The Director will send his Payslip document to the Bank saying that if you fail to pay, he will pay. Who will do this one for you?

Did I tell you that the Bank MD will be the one to give approval? Bank MD !

Did I also tell you that if you don't start repaying after 2years of graduation, you will go to jail 😩

Many graduate have not even gone to NYSC in 2years after graduation

The worst part now is: School Fees will go up above the loan amount because Federal Government has announced that they cannot continue to fund University

So if you are reading this, you are not qualified for the Loan.

Good morning everyone.
you are very right , but the initiative is a step in the right direction you know there is a saying that says "start anyhow then improve " as you have noted these short coming is a good one but why not direct them to the people that can effect change based on your observations. It's will help us all , they might not have thought it thoroughly but not withstanding it's a good initiative

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tribunal Disqualifies Labour Party’s Rhodes-Vivour’s Witness Against Sanwo-Olu by Blackman7: 10:05am On Jun 17, 2023
Christistruth02:
Only enemies of Progress will say that Sanwo Olu is not a good Governor

Your stupidity has been verified.
Re: Tribunal Disqualifies Labour Party’s Rhodes-Vivour’s Witness Against Sanwo-Olu by BreconHills(m): 10:07am On Jun 17, 2023
EcoNews:
I don't care he is an underperformer
The mother n child hospital he campaigned with construction as stoped on that with no one on site.

Abraham Adesanya road to Ogombo is now full of gullies along with many other road so what exactly is he doing ?

All project have stopped instead of the fool to double up on work across the state.

How much work is going on in any other state right now? Election is over.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Disqualifies Labour Party’s Rhodes-Vivour’s Witness Against Sanwo-Olu by Thewesterner(m): 10:17am On Jun 17, 2023
Jostoman:
he is also Gbadebo by name the real Lagosian not your ogun state man ruling lagos state.
What's your headache if an Ogun man is ruling Osun state? Has any Enugu man ever ruled Imo state? First remove the dust in your eyes before you can help another person with same.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tribunal Disqualifies Labour Party’s Rhodes-Vivour’s Witness Against Sanwo-Olu by Emekaonline: 10:21am On Jun 17, 2023
Jostoman:

The real Lagosian that could not speak his own language except the one of his mother. He will be very good as governor in Anambra where his mum came from

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tribunal Disqualifies Labour Party’s Rhodes-Vivour’s Witness Against Sanwo-Olu by Pootle: 10:24am On Jun 17, 2023
Moferere:
GRV should rest. He should stop spending money on a dead project

no mind am em wan rip where em no sow undecided....fact remain apc made lagos great any other party jus wan milk from apc sweat of over the years

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tribunal Disqualifies Labour Party’s Rhodes-Vivour’s Witness Against Sanwo-Olu by tonysmart2017: 10:29am On Jun 17, 2023
adefitim:
This guy as finished his political career in Lagos.
I will advice him to contest in another state come 2027

Hahahaha. He should try another state as Adamu Rhodes Vivour..

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tribunal Disqualifies Labour Party’s Rhodes-Vivour’s Witness Against Sanwo-Olu by jaxxy(m): 10:43am On Jun 17, 2023
Flangelo12:
Chinedu should give it up already.

He is still the incoming governor of lagos state.
Re: Tribunal Disqualifies Labour Party’s Rhodes-Vivour’s Witness Against Sanwo-Olu by randymirrors(f): 10:48am On Jun 17, 2023
Gbadebo is truly mad. Def Obi, GRV and their supporters are suffering from grandiose delusions. A common igbostic trait.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribunal Disqualifies Labour Party’s Rhodes-Vivour’s Witness Against Sanwo-Olu by MightySparrow: 10:48am On Jun 17, 2023
Tribunal and Tinubu almost look the same
Re: Tribunal Disqualifies Labour Party’s Rhodes-Vivour’s Witness Against Sanwo-Olu by omooba74(m): 10:51am On Jun 17, 2023
I am not surprised.What do you expect? they are all just wasting their time...
randymirrors:
Gbadebo is truly mad. Def Obi, GRV and their supporters are suffering from grandiose delusions. A common igbostic trait.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tribunal Disqualifies Labour Party’s Rhodes-Vivour’s Witness Against Sanwo-Olu by randymirrors(f): 10:57am On Jun 17, 2023
Ezmans:

That doesn't make GRV better. GRV is a fool. A man who doesn't respect the Yorubas but wants to govern them. He's truly mad and delusional.

However, I'll agree with you that Sanwo can do better. It's under his administration that the BRT buses are poorly maintained. Not only that, the bad roads in Sangotedo remain unfixed. He's focusing more on elephant projects and neglecting the communities.

Sanwo's fault is that, he's too weak to enforce law and order.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribunal Disqualifies Labour Party’s Rhodes-Vivour’s Witness Against Sanwo-Olu by infogeneral: 10:58am On Jun 17, 2023
This GRV guy that won only 1 LG out of 20 is still waiting his time in court looking for lost manhood. Bunch of sore losers!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tribunal Disqualifies Labour Party’s Rhodes-Vivour’s Witness Against Sanwo-Olu by Pickmycall: 11:00am On Jun 17, 2023
Flangelo12:
Lagos state has been govern by politicians who were not indigenes of Lagos.Tibubu,fashola,ambode and sanwo-olu are not indigenes of Lagos.
Re: Tribunal Disqualifies Labour Party’s Rhodes-Vivour’s Witness Against Sanwo-Olu by Menclothing: 11:16am On Jun 17, 2023
simfrost90210:
grin that Lagos Tribunal are Tinubu-APC people
It is better Rhodes Vivour should be patient until 2027, let the clean up start from the top which is what PO and his lawyers are doing!!!

Even you yourself laught Lp didn’t get 35 percent of votes so if lack any basic to even challenge court it’s waste of time
Re: Tribunal Disqualifies Labour Party’s Rhodes-Vivour’s Witness Against Sanwo-Olu by simfrost90210: 11:33am On Jun 17, 2023
Menclothing:

Even you yourself laught Lp didn’t get 35 percent of votes so if lack any basic to even challenge court it’s waste of time

I laughed, not because Rhodes-Vivour didn't gather more votes than Sanwo-Olu because he actually did but was manipulated in the APC way, but because the Lagos Tribunal is replicating what their counterparts in the PEPT are trying so hard to do but their efforts are nothing but futile.. Moreover, Lagos is majorly a Tinubu-APC territory, so for any positive and effective turn around, the national power has to be Labour Party to be able to make national cleansing of all these wicked devilish political miscreants headed by the APC, Tinubu and others, a very attainable and possible deed...

That's why i laughed, my brother😅😅
Re: Tribunal Disqualifies Labour Party’s Rhodes-Vivour’s Witness Against Sanwo-Olu by blabulu2000: 11:40am On Jun 17, 2023
haffaze777:
Shinedu will never rule Any yoruba land.

Shinedu does not think in the Yoruba language...he only thinks in the Yiibo language..and he is the representative sent to hijack Lagos state from the real owner by the Nyamiriiiii people.
And the real Lagosian sees all. of this fact and they still think that these don't have tribal sentiment agenda for Lagos State territory....let all the Yoruba people hear me if drastic action is not taken within the space of two... What happened in Illorin will happen in Lagos state..where Igwe will be the authentic traditionalist first-class king in Lagos state and other kings and chiefs will be under his control...
Come to think of it...when Gbenga Obasa made a statement about indigenizing Lagos state...the Yiibos are the Loudest speaker against it...RED FLAG...the question is this: are Yiibo people the only investors in Lagos state? No....there are so many Chinese, Indians, and European countries and even minority tribes that have many investments in Lagos state but they all see the Lagos territory as just a platform for doing business and making a profit but not. to conquer the real owner...

Lemme shock those Yoruba people in the Labour Party... Do not think those key leaders believe in you...you are just there to fulfill other people's dreams and once this is achieved..you will be discarded like an old pure water bag...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tribunal Disqualifies Labour Party’s Rhodes-Vivour’s Witness Against Sanwo-Olu by kmaster007: 11:50am On Jun 17, 2023
Una go match well well oooo
christejames:
We still marching on...

GRV!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tribunal Disqualifies Labour Party’s Rhodes-Vivour’s Witness Against Sanwo-Olu by Belafonte(m): 11:57am On Jun 17, 2023
EcoNews:
I don't care he is an underperformer
The mother n child hospital he campaigned with construction as stoped on that with no one on site.

Abraham Adesanya road to Ogombo is now full of gullies along with many other road so what exactly is he doing ?

All project have stopped instead of the fool to double up on work across the state.

The more you hate the more you suffer. Free your heart and have peace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tribunal Disqualifies Labour Party’s Rhodes-Vivour’s Witness Against Sanwo-Olu by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 12:21pm On Jun 17, 2023
aswani:

Governor Adeleke's mum is not only Igbo but he himself is fluent in Igbo.

You might want to consider investigating why he was not rejected and Chinedu Gbadebo was before accusing Yorùbá's in the manner you have?

I never accused Yoruba of anything, am only following your line of accusations on a fellow Yoruba man....

Or I guess, oooooh he ( Gbedebo) has not come to bow to the most high god of Lagos State and to follow his rules and regulations before he can be aligned to the next people to be Governor of Lagos State.......my bad....my bad..bro

But on the contrary, does it mean he doesn't mean well for Lagos State as a Governor for you Muslims there to hate him this much?
Re: Tribunal Disqualifies Labour Party’s Rhodes-Vivour’s Witness Against Sanwo-Olu by Omoawoke: 12:43pm On Jun 17, 2023
Flangelo12:

I was in one of this obiddiots twitter group, the Mumu people were saying they will get their mandate back both at presidential and at Lagos.
99% of them in that group are ibos. I come dey wonder which mandate them get for Lagos again.
Those people are sick

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tribunal Disqualifies Labour Party’s Rhodes-Vivour’s Witness Against Sanwo-Olu by Omoawoke: 12:47pm On Jun 17, 2023
thatsleepboy1:

I noticed some people are happy about the Student Loan

Some even said "Tinubu can continue, he is taking hard decisions".

For that reason, I have decided to break down the smokescreen called Student Loan

It's just an attempt to remove "Education Subsidy" without causing an uproar.

Good morning everyone.

Student loan is not the only thing that Tinubu is working on, why you carry am for head.

What of electricity bill?
Data protection bill?
Subsidy removal?
Naira dollar exchange rate?

And other things to come, you know see those ones, na only student loan your small capacity brain can carry like ant

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tribunal Disqualifies Labour Party’s Rhodes-Vivour’s Witness Against Sanwo-Olu by aswani(m): 12:55pm On Jun 17, 2023
ArcSEMPECJ:

I never accused Yoruba of anything, am only following your line of accusations on a fellow Yoruba man....

Or I guess, oooooh he ( Gbedebo) has not come to bow to the most high god of Lagos State and to follow his rules and regulations before he can be aligned to the next people to be Governor of Lagos State.......my bad....my bad..bro

But on the contrary, does it mean he doesn't mean well for Lagos State as a Governor for you Muslims there to hate him this much?

You dont know what I am sir, why tag me as a Yoruba Muslim?

If you want to know why Chinedu Gbadebo getting into political office in Yorubaland causes concern amongst "his own" Yoruba people, follow his twitter feed.

No one hates him, they just don't want to be ruled by him, salient difference.
Re: Tribunal Disqualifies Labour Party’s Rhodes-Vivour’s Witness Against Sanwo-Olu by olisaEze(m): 1:10pm On Jun 17, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Una go kill una sef last ... Yeye tribe... Eyin werey

I wasn’t even talking with you, so carry your poverty mentality frustration dey go the nearest filling station go beg. I’m not from the SE I’m from the SS, and I don’t need to call out your tribe because you’re too dull to speak for anyone but yourself, mumu man! Election riggers who want to hide their kleptomania under the guise of tribalism. Abeg shift joor, the trenches are in the opposite direction! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Flashback: How Oshiomhole Blamed Jonathan For Economic Crisis During Buhari Era / Ortom Gives Agatu 72 Hours To Produce Soldier’s Killer / Osun Introduces Parliamentary System In LGA - Attorney General

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.