Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,254 members, 7,815,385 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

Tribunal Disqualifies Labour Party’s Rhodes-Vivour’s Witness Against Sanwo-Olu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribunal Disqualifies Labour Party’s Rhodes-Vivour’s Witness Against Sanwo-Olu (17687 Views)

What Will Happen If Presidential Tribunal Disqualifies Tinubu - Ex-aide To GEJ / Lawyers Protest Against Sanwo-Olu Presiding Over Judicial Panel Of Enquiry / Address Ambode's Allegations Against Sanwo-olu, Lawyer Tells APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribunal Disqualifies Labour Party’s Rhodes-Vivour’s Witness Against Sanwo-Olu by Holluwhakemmy(f): 8:53am On Jun 17, 2023
WorldRichest:

If you call Sanwo-Olu a fool, what do we call your biological father?
dullardad

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal Disqualifies Labour Party’s Rhodes-Vivour’s Witness Against Sanwo-Olu by Harrynight(m): 8:54am On Jun 17, 2023
In as much as I was expecting GRV to win and free Lagos from the Tinubus dynasty,
But I like Sanwo Olu as a Person/Governor unfortunately for GRV Sanwo Olu won.
I wouldn't advice GRV to waste his time and resources at the tribunal.
The judiciary are in Tinubu's pocket
Re: Tribunal Disqualifies Labour Party’s Rhodes-Vivour’s Witness Against Sanwo-Olu by NamelessOGBENI(m): 8:54am On Jun 17, 2023
thatsleepboy1:

I noticed some people are happy about the Student Loan

Some even said "Tinubu can continue, he is taking hard decisions".

For that reason, I have decided to break down the smokescreen called Student Loan

It's just an attempt to remove "Education Subsidy" without causing an uproar.

Now let's dive in:

Who qualifies for the Student Loan:

The simple answer is: NOBODY.

It's almost impossible for you to qualify for the Student Loan and here is why

1. An applicants or his parents must provide tax clearance: This is not totally bad till you see number 2.

2. The Applicants or his parents must be earning total income less than #500k a year. Now slow down and so the maths

To earn #500k a year means that the husband and wife are earning less than #41,000 a month. That is #20,000 each

While minimum wage is #30,000

Which means if your both parents are earning, you are automatically disqualified because they are either earning more than #41,000 or they do not pay tax because you cannot pay tax on salary below minimum wage

3. Now here is the high jump of the Act: These 2 people earning less than #50,000 will now have to provide a DIRECTOR IN CIVIL SERVICE and a LAWYER OF 10YEARS IN SERVICE as Guarantor

Take into consideration, yourself doing good for your self, do you know DIRECTOR in Civil Service?

But that is not the worst part

4. The Director and Lawyer has to surety that if you default, they will pay the loan

Do you know what means, NO DIRECTOR WILL TAKE SUCH SURETY.

But here is the worst part

5. After you meet all these requirements, will you get the loan? NO!

The act said "Loan will be given when funds are available. In other terms, you are still at the mercy of the system"

In summary:

If you add your father and mother's income monthly, it must not be more than #41,000 a month or #500,000 a year

Your father and mother must look for a Director in Civil Service to Surety your loan

The Director will send his Payslip document to the Bank saying that if you fail to pay, he will pay. Who will do this one for you?

Did I tell you that the Bank MD will be the one to give approval? Bank MD !

Did I also tell you that if you don't start repaying after 2years of graduation, you will go to jail 😩

Many graduate have not even gone to NYSC in 2years after graduation

The worst part now is: School Fees will go up above the loan amount because Federal Government has announced that they cannot continue to fund University

So if you are reading this, you are not qualified for the Loan.

Good morning everyone.
Re: Tribunal Disqualifies Labour Party’s Rhodes-Vivour’s Witness Against Sanwo-Olu by Primusinterpares(m): 8:56am On Jun 17, 2023
I thought as much
Re: Tribunal Disqualifies Labour Party’s Rhodes-Vivour’s Witness Against Sanwo-Olu by Blaze14k: 8:57am On Jun 17, 2023
Flangelo12:

Gbadebo wey be returnee.

grin

E be like say una no get shame at all.. if we say u r segregating u will start insulting.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Disqualifies Labour Party’s Rhodes-Vivour’s Witness Against Sanwo-Olu by NinjaMetahuman: 8:57am On Jun 17, 2023
All these clout chasing court cases self. Going to court to stay in the media as long as possible.

This terrorist looking murtherfucker that lost his polling unit is also going to court? Like seriously.

When will this fool realize that he is done politically?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribunal Disqualifies Labour Party’s Rhodes-Vivour’s Witness Against Sanwo-Olu by Addme: 8:58am On Jun 17, 2023
EcoNews:
I don't care he is an underperformer
The mother n child hospital he campaigned with construction as stoped on that with no one on site.

Abraham Adesanya road to Ogombo is now full of gullies along with many other road so what exactly is he doing ?

All project have stopped instead of the fool to double up on work across the state.

Most construction projects will stop during rainy season.
I believe you live in Lagos, you can see it's almost a daily rainy routine nowadays.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tribunal Disqualifies Labour Party’s Rhodes-Vivour’s Witness Against Sanwo-Olu by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:58am On Jun 17, 2023
Re: Tribunal Disqualifies Labour Party’s Rhodes-Vivour’s Witness Against Sanwo-Olu by Slymonster(m): 8:59am On Jun 17, 2023
Same apc lawyer cashing out on both presidential and governorship. Is he the only lawyer lol. Oh good at technicalities lmao
Re: Tribunal Disqualifies Labour Party’s Rhodes-Vivour’s Witness Against Sanwo-Olu by AntiChristian: 9:02am On Jun 17, 2023
Na Obi Nwanne remain make he chop hin own!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tribunal Disqualifies Labour Party’s Rhodes-Vivour’s Witness Against Sanwo-Olu by GeneralPula: 9:06am On Jun 17, 2023
nairavsdollars:
APC controls the judiciary
If your claim is true, Adeleke wouldn’t be in government house now..

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tribunal Disqualifies Labour Party’s Rhodes-Vivour’s Witness Against Sanwo-Olu by TollinsN: 9:07am On Jun 17, 2023
Jostoman:
he is also Gbadebo by name the real Lagosian not your ogun state man ruling lagos state.
. Gbadebo that can only speak Igbo fluently. He even said he have started learning Yoruba and can speak the language, but at Oba Akinolu's palace. He clearly shows he can't speak Yoruba fluently. He is not even in touch with Yoruba culture.
I have so many Igbo friends who can speak Yoruba so fluently that you will doudt if they are not Yoruba.
Rhodes Vivor,s mother had even publicly apologize for her son's and his followers utterances during campaign. That though she herself schooled in Lagos from primary and that doesn't change the fact that they were Igbo. I HAVE THE VIDEO FOR WHOSOEVER WANT TO ARGUE BLINDLY

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tribunal Disqualifies Labour Party’s Rhodes-Vivour’s Witness Against Sanwo-Olu by gbengene1234(m): 9:08am On Jun 17, 2023
After seeing this thread on Twitter @ David Hundeyin page.. Then I realised our Leaders don't really want to support its citizens.. Its all oju aye kiss
thatsleepboy1:

I noticed some people are happy about the Student Loan

Some even said "Tinubu can continue, he is taking hard decisions".

For that reason, I have decided to break down the smokescreen called Student Loan

It's just an attempt to remove "Education Subsidy" without causing an uproar.

Now let's dive in:

Who qualifies for the Student Loan:

The simple answer is: NOBODY.

It's almost impossible for you to qualify for the Student Loan and here is why

1. An applicants or his parents must provide tax clearance: This is not totally bad till you see number 2.

2. The Applicants or his parents must be earning total income less than #500k a year. Now slow down and so the maths

To earn #500k a year means that the husband and wife are earning less than #41,000 a month. That is #20,000 each

While minimum wage is #30,000

Which means if your both parents are earning, you are automatically disqualified because they are either earning more than #41,000 or they do not pay tax because you cannot pay tax on salary below minimum wage

3. Now here is the high jump of the Act: These 2 people earning less than #50,000 will now have to provide a DIRECTOR IN CIVIL SERVICE and a LAWYER OF 10YEARS IN SERVICE as Guarantor

Take into consideration, yourself doing good for your self, do you know DIRECTOR in Civil Service?

But that is not the worst part

4. The Director and Lawyer has to surety that if you default, they will pay the loan

Do you know what means, NO DIRECTOR WILL TAKE SUCH SURETY.

But here is the worst part

5. After you meet all these requirements, will you get the loan? NO!

The act said "Loan will be given when funds are available. In other terms, you are still at the mercy of the system"

In summary:

If you add your father and mother's income monthly, it must not be more than #41,000 a month or #500,000 a year

Your father and mother must look for a Director in Civil Service to Surety your loan

The Director will send his Payslip document to the Bank saying that if you fail to pay, he will pay. Who will do this one for you?

Did I tell you that the Bank MD will be the one to give approval? Bank MD !

Did I also tell you that if you don't start repaying after 2years of graduation, you will go to jail 😩

Many graduate have not even gone to NYSC in 2years after graduation

The worst part now is: School Fees will go up above the loan amount because Federal Government has announced that they cannot continue to fund University

So if you are reading this, you are not qualified for the Loan.

Good morning everyone.
Re: Tribunal Disqualifies Labour Party’s Rhodes-Vivour’s Witness Against Sanwo-Olu by Quenncee: 9:09am On Jun 17, 2023
nairavsdollars:
APC controls the judiciary

Shey is their time? Leave them to waste it adviser.

From go to court, now is that they are wasting their time.
Re: Tribunal Disqualifies Labour Party’s Rhodes-Vivour’s Witness Against Sanwo-Olu by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 9:09am On Jun 17, 2023
Ajagunakin:

Shinedu gbadebo

Yorubas don't segregate
Yorubas love themselves
Yorubas are peace loving...
A Yoruba man can even lose his life saving you
Yoruba this or that....lols

Am yet to see a state in Nigeria apart from South West where Yorubas have a colony....like Sabin Gari quarter, Ama Hausa ..etc..
Even where strangers reside, one can hardly find Yoruba dwelling among the strangers....lols

I never knew Yorubas also practice OSU system they use Propaganda to label IGBOs as hatred among themselves....

See how you are rejecting your fellow brother just because he is an OSU son of a YORUBA man .....thought Yoruba love themselves??
Re: Tribunal Disqualifies Labour Party’s Rhodes-Vivour’s Witness Against Sanwo-Olu by Fearyourcreator: 9:10am On Jun 17, 2023
olisaEze:

Stop drinking panadol for another man’s headache abi is it your wasting?? grin
Wetin concern Olisaeze and Yoruba land

6 Likes

Re: Tribunal Disqualifies Labour Party’s Rhodes-Vivour’s Witness Against Sanwo-Olu by Shanu1234: 9:13am On Jun 17, 2023
Make im dey play
Re: Tribunal Disqualifies Labour Party’s Rhodes-Vivour’s Witness Against Sanwo-Olu by Padipadi(m): 9:14am On Jun 17, 2023
christejames:
We still marching on...

GRV!
Stop wasting your time.

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal Disqualifies Labour Party’s Rhodes-Vivour’s Witness Against Sanwo-Olu by Helgreenluv(m): 9:17am On Jun 17, 2023
christejames:
We still marching on...

GRV!
Keep deceiving yourself. Your eyes go soon clear. We know your types

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribunal Disqualifies Labour Party’s Rhodes-Vivour’s Witness Against Sanwo-Olu by olisaEze(m): 9:17am On Jun 17, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Wetin concern Olisaeze and Yoruba land

Wetin concern you with my conversation? Is it your conversing?? grin
Re: Tribunal Disqualifies Labour Party’s Rhodes-Vivour’s Witness Against Sanwo-Olu by maestroferddi: 9:17am On Jun 17, 2023
Propaganda...one witness among tens ..
Re: Tribunal Disqualifies Labour Party’s Rhodes-Vivour’s Witness Against Sanwo-Olu by Shanu1234: 9:19am On Jun 17, 2023
yemmight:
So this boy still dey waste him time abi?
Make im dey there dey play

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal Disqualifies Labour Party’s Rhodes-Vivour’s Witness Against Sanwo-Olu by diggindeep: 9:23am On Jun 17, 2023
Ajagunakin:

Shinedu gbadebo

Glad you still added GBADEBO
Re: Tribunal Disqualifies Labour Party’s Rhodes-Vivour’s Witness Against Sanwo-Olu by jrusky(m): 9:25am On Jun 17, 2023
I just dey laugh.............
Re: Tribunal Disqualifies Labour Party’s Rhodes-Vivour’s Witness Against Sanwo-Olu by NOHOLDSBAR: 9:25am On Jun 17, 2023
Jostoman:
he is also Gbadebo by name the real Lagosian not your ogun state man ruling lagos state.
Chenedu and Ofoma are upon terrorist monkeys.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tribunal Disqualifies Labour Party’s Rhodes-Vivour’s Witness Against Sanwo-Olu by gigabyte13: 9:26am On Jun 17, 2023
So
Chinedu sef go court
Orisirisi
Say he win abi..... ?
Lazy party people too get many SABINUS for court Abeg.....

So SHINEDU sef dey claim victory inside Lagos
Orisirisi 😜🤪😜🤣😜😜🤣🤣😜

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribunal Disqualifies Labour Party’s Rhodes-Vivour’s Witness Against Sanwo-Olu by obontami: 9:29am On Jun 17, 2023
A lame fucker that doesn't "think in yoruba" wants to rule the yorubas he hate so much. Which kind juju be that? grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tribunal Disqualifies Labour Party’s Rhodes-Vivour’s Witness Against Sanwo-Olu by obontami: 9:31am On Jun 17, 2023
gigabyte13:
So
Chinedu sef go court
Orisirisi
Say he win abi..... ?
Lazy party people too get many SABINUS for court Abeg.....

So SHINEDU sef dey claim victory inside Lagos
Orisirisi 😜🤪😜🤣😜😜🤣🤣😜

Azin, wetin man nor go see for politics matter? grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal Disqualifies Labour Party’s Rhodes-Vivour’s Witness Against Sanwo-Olu by Fearyourcreator: 9:40am On Jun 17, 2023
olisaEze:

Wetin concern you with my conversation? Is it your conversing?? grin
Una go kill una sef last ... Yeye tribe... Eyin werey

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tribunal Disqualifies Labour Party’s Rhodes-Vivour’s Witness Against Sanwo-Olu by aswani(m): 9:45am On Jun 17, 2023
ArcSEMPECJ:

I never knew Yorubas also practice OSU system they use Propaganda to label IGBOs as hatred among themselves....

See how you are rejecting your fellow brother just because he is an OSU son of a YORUBA man .....thought Yoruba love themselves??

Governor Adeleke's mum is not only Igbo but he himself is fluent in Igbo.

You might want to consider investigating why he was not rejected and Chinedu Gbadebo was before accusing Yorùbá's in the manner you have?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribunal Disqualifies Labour Party’s Rhodes-Vivour’s Witness Against Sanwo-Olu by NOHOLDSBAR: 9:47am On Jun 17, 2023
Jostoman:
As an indigenous son of Lagos, I have no problem with any competent yoruba man or woman ruling Lagos. We will not allow an incompetent, no record IPOB terrorist, Yoruba hating idiotic fool like Chenedu to run Lagos. That will never happen.

8 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Locking Lokoja Stadium Will Not Stop PDP’s Victory - Melaye Mocks Yahaya Bello / Airforce Invents Bomb Detecting Robot To Fight Boko Haram / I Usually Helped Badeh Convert N558m From Staff Salaries To Dollars, Witness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.