Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Tinubu ADC Seated Instead Of Standing, Looking Sad And Confused - Pic - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu ADC Seated Instead Of Standing, Looking Sad And Confused - Pic (5953 Views)

What Is Wrong With This Picture? Is Tinubu ADC Right Or Wrong? / Tinubu’s ADC, Nurudeen Yusuf, Assumes Duty / Profile Of Lt Col Nurudeen Yusuf, Tinubu's ADC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu ADC Seated Instead Of Standing, Looking Sad And Confused - Pic by candygist: 6:09pm On Jun 16, 2023
Mabizeka:
Even the ADC knows Tinubu is a placeholder that will soon vacate the seat hence he doesn't take him serious.

The once that have been standing for diffrent president since 2000 till 2023, did it help in the growth of Nigeria ?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu ADC Seated Instead Of Standing, Looking Sad And Confused - Pic by techmo(m): 6:16pm On Jun 16, 2023
He has his service pistol on him, he can still fire any mischievous IPOB from close range

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu ADC Seated Instead Of Standing, Looking Sad And Confused - Pic by Hoelujohn: 6:19pm On Jun 16, 2023
Acekidc4:
Because person be ADC no mean say make he con die Standing na and btw am sure na Tinubu give am Permission to sit and Relax himself. Tinubu Government no be Government of Slavery.
He is saying so na this man steal my vote
Re: Tinubu ADC Seated Instead Of Standing, Looking Sad And Confused - Pic by Acekidc4(m): 6:22pm On Jun 16, 2023
Hoelujohn:

He is saying so na this man steal my vote

He actually Voted for Tinubu!!
Re: Tinubu ADC Seated Instead Of Standing, Looking Sad And Confused - Pic by oonyeoma50: 6:24pm On Jun 16, 2023
The man is thinking on how to slap Tinubu πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

1 Like

Re: Tinubu ADC Seated Instead Of Standing, Looking Sad And Confused - Pic by oonyeoma50: 6:24pm On Jun 16, 2023
For the ADC mind now, to slap Tinubu dey hungry me. Even if i slap him wetin go happen 🀣🀣🀣

1 Like

Re: Tinubu ADC Seated Instead Of Standing, Looking Sad And Confused - Pic by Femmyfamous4u(m): 6:28pm On Jun 16, 2023
Baba don stand tire. This old Baba na workaholic.
Re: Tinubu ADC Seated Instead Of Standing, Looking Sad And Confused - Pic by Akwamkpuruamu: 6:30pm On Jun 16, 2023
Ofunaofu:
His job is beyond just standing behind Tinubu, his job also entails stopping Tinubu staggering down to the ground, falling off, tripping over and also stopping him from speaking Bulaba balablu

From the picture, it can be observed that the ADC is so overworked, overstretched and overwhelmed by the task
That first paragraph work description must be arduous
Re: Tinubu ADC Seated Instead Of Standing, Looking Sad And Confused - Pic by Lance008(m): 6:34pm On Jun 16, 2023
Tinubu no get issue u think say na such person mak he be say u must stand always ?
Re: Tinubu ADC Seated Instead Of Standing, Looking Sad And Confused - Pic by Raf4: 6:42pm On Jun 16, 2023
May be he just realised that the man is actually Jean Komena from Togo..............according to eye-pob obiidiots news.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu ADC Seated Instead Of Standing, Looking Sad And Confused - Pic by Lanretoye(m): 6:45pm On Jun 16, 2023
Mabizeka:
Even the ADC knows Tinubu is a placeholder that will soon vacate the seat hence he doesn't take him serious.
you and your fellow kinsmen dey fool unaself.
Re: Tinubu ADC Seated Instead Of Standing, Looking Sad And Confused - Pic by Ofunaofu: 6:52pm On Jun 16, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:

That first paragraph work description must be arduous

Honestly
Re: Tinubu ADC Seated Instead Of Standing, Looking Sad And Confused - Pic by 001Lagos: 7:07pm On Jun 16, 2023
Raf4:
May be he just realised that the man is actually Jean Komena from Togo..............according to eye-bop obiidiots news.
He just realized that Tinubu is a foreigner from Togo πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
Re: Tinubu ADC Seated Instead Of Standing, Looking Sad And Confused - Pic by Quenncee: 7:12pm On Jun 16, 2023
Acekidc4:
Because person be ADC no mean say make he con die Standing na and btw am sure na Tinubu give am Permission to sit and Relax himself. Tinubu Government no be Government of Slavery.
dey play grin grin
Re: Tinubu ADC Seated Instead Of Standing, Looking Sad And Confused - Pic by zeuss: 7:21pm On Jun 16, 2023
Tinubu is a nice person. He has displayed compassion.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu ADC Seated Instead Of Standing, Looking Sad And Confused - Pic by femmygold: 7:27pm On Jun 16, 2023
Dey play!
Re: Tinubu ADC Seated Instead Of Standing, Looking Sad And Confused - Pic by wifeesnatcher(m): 7:35pm On Jun 16, 2023
Mabizeka:
Alright. I was afraid that you are not engaged. I'm happy for you that you are useful now. Glory be to God.

what do you do for a living? answer with pictorial evidence

you imbeciles just found joy in embarrassing yourself, you can only exercise your foolishness to gentle people

you fooools dare quote me to be writing rubbish job to me, you fools brain is subjected to building another Man's wealth

that person you're trolling might be living the dream of the bread winner of your family

you foooools

1 Like

Re: Tinubu ADC Seated Instead Of Standing, Looking Sad And Confused - Pic by UptownVibes(m): 7:45pm On Jun 16, 2023
During campagin something like this happend too..The bodyguard was covering his nose with hand.. With the look on this his ADC face,seems he is smelling something terrible.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu ADC Seated Instead Of Standing, Looking Sad And Confused - Pic by 001Lagos: 7:49pm On Jun 16, 2023
UptownVibes:
During campagin something like this happen too..The bodyguard was covering his nose with hand.. With the look on this his ADC face,seems he is smelling something terrible.
The bodyguard was sacked for covering his nose

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu ADC Seated Instead Of Standing, Looking Sad And Confused - Pic by UptownVibes(m): 7:51pm On Jun 16, 2023
001Lagos:

The bodyguard was sacked for covering his nose
Its better he lost his job,rather than having terrible health issues from VIP odour

1 Like

Re: Tinubu ADC Seated Instead Of Standing, Looking Sad And Confused - Pic by 001Lagos: 7:54pm On Jun 16, 2023
UptownVibes:
Its better he lost his job,rather than having terrible health issues from VIP odour
πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Tinubu ADC Seated Instead Of Standing, Looking Sad And Confused - Pic by richie240: 8:19pm On Jun 16, 2023
Common sense shd tell u say den nor born him papa we'll to sit down Except d president asked him to but being the senseless and ever so divisive obidient that u are, u will always look for issues where there is none.

Instead of u to focus on ur principal by epping him to look for his prΓ­ck manhood, u are here disgracing ur tribe!
cool
001Lagos:
The man on military uniform is Bola Tinubu ADC. He was supposed to stand behind Tinubu but decided to seat down, looking very sad and confused as he watches Bola Tinubu.

What could be going through his mind?

See photos below

Nlfpmod

1 Like

Re: Tinubu ADC Seated Instead Of Standing, Looking Sad And Confused - Pic by Zxcvbnmghtr: 8:26pm On Jun 16, 2023
001Lagos:
See the way he's looking Tinubu with pity
Focus on issues. That's why Peter Obi lost. When I was in the Obidient movement we would focus on the type of Shettima's shoes, how he is seated, bulabulaba . .. Tinubu and his supporters were focused on issues.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu ADC Seated Instead Of Standing, Looking Sad And Confused - Pic by richie240: 8:29pm On Jun 16, 2023
PlayerMeji:
That's good...

Let us sit down and discuss the beret and the guy.

That's the best way to play opposition..

We need to talk about virtually everything even nonsense is allowed..

Mumu ObidienDs...

They said REAL ISSUES Obi's madmen are talking about the way an ADC is seated...

Shioor...

Thank God we dodged that bullet!
I keep on hearing this clause all the time.
There was no bullet to dodge bro, bcus d gun was empty. It was only d naive that thought that LP fired the gun in d first place.

2027 too, they will also fire another empty-barreled bullet.

If obidients are the only one contesting in 2027, they will still not win!

E get why!
cool

1 Like

Re: Tinubu ADC Seated Instead Of Standing, Looking Sad And Confused - Pic by Desusi: 8:42pm On Jun 16, 2023
orikoku:
He no go rest !
Which kind rest? Bloody civilian!
Re: Tinubu ADC Seated Instead Of Standing, Looking Sad And Confused - Pic by Sparrk007(m): 8:44pm On Jun 16, 2023
Make una rest for once
Re: Tinubu ADC Seated Instead Of Standing, Looking Sad And Confused - Pic by Epistasis(m): 8:48pm On Jun 16, 2023
Nattering nitwits will never disappoint.... wailing wailers!
Re: Tinubu ADC Seated Instead Of Standing, Looking Sad And Confused - Pic by 001Lagos: 8:50pm On Jun 16, 2023
Nlfpmod

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Man Soludo (his Intimidating CV) / Border Closure: Sleeping Giant Nigeria Stirs And entire World Takes Notice. / I am not dead. I shall live my years. Yar Adua.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.