Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,931 members, 7,828,245 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

I Encouraged My Cousin’s Girlfriend To Leave Him So I Could Date Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Encouraged My Cousin’s Girlfriend To Leave Him So I Could Date Her (848 Views)

Two Mates Fall For Same Woman On Holiday And Both Decide To Date Her (Photos) / You Could Date The Prettiest Girl And Not Be Sexually Attracted To Her / Chidera Eggerue Slays In Braless Red Dress, Women Feel Encouraged By Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Encouraged My Cousin’s Girlfriend To Leave Him So I Could Date Her by kyber(m): 7:20pm On Jun 16, 2023
I Encouraged My Cousin’s Girlfriend To Leave Him So I Could Date Her

So I met this girl first and had feelings for her, I believed she liked me also but I was watching her before I make my move, my cousin who is a player got a wimp of her when I introduced her to him as my friend.
He later on went behind my back to date her,
later on I told her about my feelings and that she should break up with my cousin cause he has multiple girlfriends.

I thought that single heart would lead her straight into my arms but it didn’t, she not only broke up with him but also wants nothing to do with me .

I feel guilty cause I snitched and also got my heart broken .
I love this girl but I don’t know how to get her back without thinking I’m like my cousin

Please what do I do ?
What if my cousin finds out what I did ?

Please I need your advice

1 Like

Re: I Encouraged My Cousin’s Girlfriend To Leave Him So I Could Date Her by Darknessng(m): 7:24pm On Jun 16, 2023
Mtchewww angry

1 Like

Re: I Encouraged My Cousin’s Girlfriend To Leave Him So I Could Date Her by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:45pm On Jun 16, 2023
you and your yeye stories on NL!
any babe is right to stay away from you and your people.
Re: I Encouraged My Cousin’s Girlfriend To Leave Him So I Could Date Her by kyber(m): 8:04pm On Jun 16, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
you and your yeye stories on NL!
any babe is right to stay away from you and your people.

Please don’t insult me
This is a true life story
Re: I Encouraged My Cousin’s Girlfriend To Leave Him So I Could Date Her by goldstar25(f): 9:16pm On Jun 16, 2023
So if she had come back to you what then will you tell your cousin. Because you guys won't hide the relationship for long. You were wrong to do that to your cousin and shouldn't you have known that, that girl won't be good for you? I mean she knew you first though you never asked her out and then your cousin did and she said yes. Guy she will never fall in love with you that is why she said yes to your cousin. And one day she will definitely tell him or they might even come back together. Just pray and ask whatever you know and hold for forgiveness.
Re: I Encouraged My Cousin’s Girlfriend To Leave Him So I Could Date Her by Lanmon(m): 9:45pm On Jun 16, 2023
Na greed kill u there...since u know say ur cousin na player why not tell am make he pass the shit make u sef follow puff
U just let meat escape😂
Re: I Encouraged My Cousin’s Girlfriend To Leave Him So I Could Date Her by kyber(m): 9:24am On Jun 17, 2023
Lanmon:
Na greed kill u there...since u know say ur cousin na player why not tell am make he pass the shit make u sef follow puff
U just let meat escape😂

I don’t like that
Re: I Encouraged My Cousin’s Girlfriend To Leave Him So I Could Date Her by imagrg(m): 10:24am On Jun 17, 2023
Look for another lady.
Re: I Encouraged My Cousin’s Girlfriend To Leave Him So I Could Date Her by kyber(m): 10:26am On Jun 17, 2023
imagrg:
Look for another lady.

It’s not that simple

(1) (Reply)

Sex Is Highly Overrated...18+ Rated. / 7 Things A Lady Keeps Doing After Break-up That Shows She Still Loves You / Love At First Sight! Can She Ever Fall In Love.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.