Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,099 members, 7,821,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

What Are You Doing About The Nigeria's Situation? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Are You Doing About The Nigeria's Situation? (2239 Views)

What Are You Doing At Your 20s And 30s? A Must Read! / 25% Of The Year Have Passed You. What Are You Doing To Level Up. / The Nigeria Money Market Situation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are You Doing About The Nigeria's Situation? by Kemizie(f): 7:42pm On Jun 16, 2023
The situation in Nigeria is already stressful and you are making it more stressful for yourself by having a very low income.

Low Income = High stress
High income = Low stress

Don't depend on just one job whether it is paying you well or not
Also don't depend on your parents when you are old enough to take care of yourself.
Anything can actually happen, so instead of just saying "God Forbid" also have a back up plan.

There are so many online businesses that can serve as a side hustle with little effort.

Learn one and help yourself.

PS: Don't wait until you are broke to your teeth before you start a business. Use the money you have saved or worked for to fund the one you want to start. If not every business pitched you will sound as a scam.

1 Like

Re: What Are You Doing About The Nigeria's Situation? by Kemizie(f): 9:22am On Jun 17, 2023
What is stopping you from starting an online business?
You can let me know in the comment section
Re: What Are You Doing About The Nigeria's Situation? by Kemizie(f): 1:49pm On Jun 17, 2023
During my visit to the market today, I witnessed numerous individuals in desperate need, begging for help. It left me deeply moved, almost bringing me to tears. Life's balance seems askew; some people procrastinate and miss out on opportunities, while others misuse them. This disparity is disheartening. I implore you, dear friend, to use your blessings wisely and not take them for granted. Let us strive for a brighter future and be compassionate towards those in need.

Don't be a poor dad or Mon

Let's take every opportunity serious 🫂
Re: What Are You Doing About The Nigeria's Situation? by Kemizie(f): 10:13am On Jun 18, 2023
Today is another sunday to ask the Almighty to give you strength to not just pray for financial breakthrough but to also work towards it.

Happy Sunday
Re: What Are You Doing About The Nigeria's Situation? by Kemizie(f): 1:39pm On Jun 19, 2023
How is your source of income?

Re: What Are You Doing About The Nigeria's Situation? by Kemizie(f): 7:27am On Jun 20, 2023
"Had I known " is never a good word
Be wise

Re: What Are You Doing About The Nigeria's Situation? by Kemizie(f): 11:10am On Jun 20, 2023
Anyone can be rich if they choose to be.

The only barrier to your success is YOU!

It is not the Government or the economy.

Your mindset is the asset that elevates you to where you’re going
Re: What Are You Doing About The Nigeria's Situation? by Kemizie(f): 7:34pm On Jun 22, 2023
It is funny how people usually wait for a Destiny helper or just anyone to send 1billion dollars into their account without doing anything.

Even if you stay till you old, no one is going to do that until you work for it.

Get up and work!!! ... Invest that little you have to make more money, because if you keep saving it without investing it, something will surely come up and it will finish, then you and Broke-ness will become siblings.
Re: What Are You Doing About The Nigeria's Situation? by Kemizie(f): 12:52pm On Jun 24, 2023
There is no investment or business that doesn't require money bear that in mind.

There is no free business as well as there is no free money. You have to spend money one way or the other to get money

1 Like

Re: What Are You Doing About The Nigeria's Situation? by Kemizie(f): 12:57pm On Jun 24, 2023
Life is all about risk ... The question is, are you willing to take them?

Because it is only when you take risks that you will be able to conquer fear and that will boost your self-esteem to a very high level.

1 Like

Re: What Are You Doing About The Nigeria's Situation? by lightdream: 9:48am On Jun 25, 2023
Kemizie:
Life is all about risk ... The question is, are you willing to take them?

Because it is only when you take risks that you will be able to conquer fear and that will boost your self-esteem to a very high level.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: What Are You Doing About The Nigeria's Situation? by Kemizie(f): 10:12am On Jun 25, 2023
lightdream:
Thanks

You are welcome 😊
Re: What Are You Doing About The Nigeria's Situation? by Kemizie(f): 10:24am On Jun 25, 2023
Don't get me wrong, having faith in God is good, going to church is good.
Believing that he can change your life for good is great.

But what is not good is when you fold your hands and legs waiting for God to send down help for you from nowhere without putting in an effort.
When you leave your work for a whole day to attend a church program even when a customer has been calling to be attended to. How will you now make money?

Never do the right things at the wrong time, it will surely break you down.
Even the Bible said, "There is time for Everything".
Time to work and time to worship. You can always go to church everyday,spend time with your Good but don't forget you also need your daily bread.
It is only when you put and effort can God send you a Destiny helper.

God doesn't help a Lazy person, know that today🗣️

Re: What Are You Doing About The Nigeria's Situation? by Kemizie(f): 8:28am On Jun 27, 2023
You don’t get rich by being smart , having good grades or high paying jobs. You get rich by understanding how money works.

Re: What Are You Doing About The Nigeria's Situation? by Kemizie(f): 4:46pm On Jul 01, 2023
This is a new month and also the 7th month of the year
How far that our new year resolution? 😏

Shaaa there is still time for it, you can still do those things you wished to do this year
You can still restrategize if the strategy you used last didn't work

It is not a new day or month for nothing rather it is a new month for you to try something new and also put more efforts inorder to be more successful.

Happy New Month ✌️🎉
Re: What Are You Doing About The Nigeria's Situation? by Kemizie(f): 2:25pm On Jul 02, 2023
Normalize placing your most important priority first, then do the rest later

Happy Sunday 😊💖

1 Share

Re: What Are You Doing About The Nigeria's Situation? by Kemizie(f): 2:26pm On Jul 02, 2023
While some people were blessed financially by Affiliate marketing last month, some people are still calling it a scam

Re: What Are You Doing About The Nigeria's Situation? by Kemizie(f): 9:39am On Jul 04, 2023
The people winning and making all of this money don't have two heads.

They're not smarter than you.

They're not more intelligent than you are.

Most of them don't even work harder than you.

They just know what to do...and they focus on doing those things.📌
Re: What Are You Doing About The Nigeria's Situation? by Kemizie(f): 9:40am On Jul 04, 2023
I am not from a rich background ends in your 20s

After that, you have become the background
Unless, of course you do something about it
Re: What Are You Doing About The Nigeria's Situation? by Kemizie(f): 11:04am On Jul 07, 2023
Stop being Financially indisciplined!!!

Some people are so used to borrowing money that they now take it as a way of life. They have borrowed money from virtually everyone they have come in contact with.

They worse part is that, they don't borrow the money to find an investment or do something reasonable instead they spend the money lavishly as if it were theirs.

Also this set of people do not know how to save, spend to the last penny and get back to being broke to their bones.

Learn to discipline yourself financially. If you will have to borrow, do it reasonably and invest in something that will make you more money to pay back or be useful.

Not to borrow to while away the money only to come back with a truckload full of debts which will never help you grow.

Be wise🗣️

PS: If you wish to be a wise borrower, borrow from the bank😁 and thank me later✌️

#mindset
#money
Re: What Are You Doing About The Nigeria's Situation? by Kemizie(f): 10:29am On Jul 09, 2023
The difference between a problem solver, and a problem harborer.

____

A problem solver is like water. Water would always find a path around any obstacle.

A problem harborer on the other hand, is like a stone. A stone would always get stuck with any obstacle that hits it.

____

A problem harborer complains about how the rain is unfair to him/her, and sees it as a hindrance.

A problem solver gets an umbrella, and hits the rain to achieve what they need to achieve.

____

A problem harborer gives you every reason they can't succeed in a country like Nigeria.

A problem solver picks all the problems of the problem harborer, find solutions to them, gets paid by them and ends up succeeding in the same Nigeria.

____

A problem harborer says: "what must be must be"

A problem solver says: "how do I change this situation?"

____

A problem harborer uses: "e no easy" as their national anthem.

A problem solver uses: "it can be done" as their national anthem.

____

A problem harborer is on every page online looking for giveaways, and free handouts.

A problem solver is on every page online looking for how to bring value and solutions to the page owners, so they can make money.

____

A problem harborer is reading this piece.

A problem solver is reading also.

To our success!

Re: What Are You Doing About The Nigeria's Situation? by Kemizie(f): 6:22pm On Aug 10, 2023
This is the price of dollars as of today 10 August 2023
Have you been doubting, complaining, blaming people or government, lazy or procrastinating your making money online

This is the time to sit up and do something about it📌

Re: What Are You Doing About The Nigeria's Situation? by Kemizie(f): 6:24pm On Aug 10, 2023
Don't be a doubting Thomas ... Learn to make money online, that is the only way📌

Re: What Are You Doing About The Nigeria's Situation? by Kemizie(f): 1:37pm On Aug 11, 2023
Wake up! The Flood is coming!!!

If you still rely on your salary to make ends meet, you are not safe.

Every day, the prices of foodstuff, fuel, transportation, and even health care go up but there’s just one thing that doesn’t go up and that is your salary….

…so you need to do something quickly to save yourself and your family before the flood catches up with you.

But there is a way you can take control of your income and secure your financial freedom in a chaotic world without having to quit your job.

This does not mess with your work hours as all you need is just 1-2 hours every day to learn how this business model works and make it work.

You do not need any prior experience and you can work this from the comfort of your home with just your smartphone and an internet connection.

And the best part is if you are willing to dedicate 3-6 months to seeing that this works, you can resign from your job if you wish to…because then you will be making 5x your salary and have more than enough to take care of yourself and loved ones.

You do not have to believe me.

Chat me up through the number in my signature to see for yourself and decide if this is a good fit for you or not.

Re: What Are You Doing About The Nigeria's Situation? by Kemizie(f): 1:39pm On Aug 11, 2023
The opportunities you overlooked made so many people millionaires?

Are you aware that only you have the key to the door of your financial prosperity?

Are you aware that in the World Networking is the key?

Are you aware , you don't need to be a degree holder to become a millionaire?

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in installments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out.! The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.*

THINK ABOUT IT 🤔

Note; 👇
If you're not MAKING MONEY with your SMARTPHONE you're wrong in this century
Re: What Are You Doing About The Nigeria's Situation? by Kemizie(f): 11:31am On Aug 12, 2023
The major GAP between where you are currently and where you want to be is;

ACCESS TO QUALITY INFORMATION

And this information will not just fall on your lap, you have to either PAY for it or you invest your TIME into sourcing for such information.

The MAJOR problem is; you want to chill with the big boys but you are not willing to invest MONEY or TIME to achieve what the big boys are achieving you just want everything to be FREE

Na wa oh...

No be Juju be that? 😳
Re: What Are You Doing About The Nigeria's Situation? by Kemizie(f): 11:33am On Aug 12, 2023
10 TIME WASTERS:

1. Worrying
2. Complaining
3. Watching TV
4. Overthinking
5. Procrastination
6. The fear of failure
7. Trying to be perfect
8. Waiting to be inspired
9. Caring what people think
10. Repeating the same mistake

Re: What Are You Doing About The Nigeria's Situation? by Kemizie(f): 2:28pm On Aug 12, 2023
Making money is not just by luck or by prayers
It is by working hard and being smart 📌

Re: What Are You Doing About The Nigeria's Situation? by Kemizie(f): 11:02pm On Aug 12, 2023
This is the most powerful book on personal development, I have ever read🔥🔥

It is through this book, that I learnt why I was not a millionaire yet and how to make the necessary adjustments that got me to where I am today✅

The book is TOTALLY FREE, so chat me up through the number below 👇👇👇to get your copy

This book will not be free for long, the earlier the better

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MMM Account With 52k Mavro For Sale / How Lucrative Is Cement Distribution Business? / The Best Place To Put Your Money And Come Out Bigger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.