Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,912 members, 7,828,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Governor Uzodimma Launches 2023 Imo Muslims Pilgrimage For Hajj - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Uzodimma Launches 2023 Imo Muslims Pilgrimage For Hajj (19286 Views)

2023 Imo Gubernatorial Elections: Nigerian Military Deploys Troops To Imo State / Hope Uzodinma Hosts Imo Muslims To A Banquet On Eid-El-Fitr (Photos) / Governor Uzodimma's Rolls Royce Destroyed (Pictures, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Uzodimma Launches 2023 Imo Muslims Pilgrimage For Hajj by Nazgul: 1:43pm On Jun 17, 2023
Is all these necessary, how would sponsoring it being development to the region. Religion has destroyed this country. He's just doing this to gain acceptance with the north.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Uzodimma Launches 2023 Imo Muslims Pilgrimage For Hajj by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jun 17, 2023
angry To think some Ignorant ones brought down a roundabout because of a sword that look like a cross, they are not even patient enough to modify the place where the cross is ... Religious people that have no fear of God, even the Lord Jesus is mentioned in the Koran same with Father Abraham ....

3 Likes

Re: Governor Uzodimma Launches 2023 Imo Muslims Pilgrimage For Hajj by REALretep(m): 1:44pm On Jun 17, 2023
The supreme court governor
Nothing much is expected from a governor that attained such a height without public support

2 Likes

Re: Governor Uzodimma Launches 2023 Imo Muslims Pilgrimage For Hajj by lanocfoods: 1:45pm On Jun 17, 2023
This one don dey build bridge, when time reach now they go remind say na leggo bridge im build
Re: Governor Uzodimma Launches 2023 Imo Muslims Pilgrimage For Hajj by Flows001(m): 1:47pm On Jun 17, 2023
triple996:
some people will not like this news grin.
They will be shouting that there are no Igbo Muslims in existence
This one you are masturbating over this news, are the Igbos no longer IPOB?

I'm not Igbo, but I noticed the hatred and double standard that most people have towards them..

I guess it's so because of their total rejection of Islam and the difficulty that Islam faces trying to penetrate the tribe (no wonder you Muslims tend to celebrate if you see one fake Igbo Muslim amongst like a thousand Igbos) grin

If Igbos had Muslims like the Yorubas (which can NEVER happen in this life), I bet you the hatred towards them (especially from the Muslims), wont be this bad....

FYI, Islam and Igbo are two opposites, no let this news give you fake orgasm.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Uzodimma Launches 2023 Imo Muslims Pilgrimage For Hajj by Treasure17(m): 1:48pm On Jun 17, 2023
Wasting state resources on fruitless journey. Christians and Muslims who can not afford the finances should sit his or her ass down.

1 Like

Re: Governor Uzodimma Launches 2023 Imo Muslims Pilgrimage For Hajj by Chinny024(f): 1:49pm On Jun 17, 2023
Why not use the money for free education for pupils at least from basic 1 to 5 and relieve parents in 3 selected local government of school fees burden...Then next Yr, it becomes another local government turn...

Nigeria loves misplaced priorities...

How does this hajji make this people productive for the state?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Uzodimma Launches 2023 Imo Muslims Pilgrimage For Hajj by Pickmycall: 1:49pm On Jun 17, 2023
This is a conduit pipe for money laundering.
Re: Governor Uzodimma Launches 2023 Imo Muslims Pilgrimage For Hajj by Adesina18111(m): 1:52pm On Jun 17, 2023
This is why Igbo and Yoruba will always be ahead of Hausa...you can never hear or see any Government from there sponsoring Christians to Jerusalem...

Awon werey...
Re: Governor Uzodimma Launches 2023 Imo Muslims Pilgrimage For Hajj by Jsucre(m): 1:53pm On Jun 17, 2023
EyeCumInPiece:
Govt should stop sponsoring or subsidising pilgrimages both for Christians & Muslims.
Let individuals, including juju worshippers sponsor themselves.
correct

1 Like

Re: Governor Uzodimma Launches 2023 Imo Muslims Pilgrimage For Hajj by Jsucre(m): 1:55pm On Jun 17, 2023
Emergingnation3:
Keep living in delusion , typical Yoruba Muslim stunt..

Igbo Muslims is a hoax... Typically Igbo and Islam can never be mixed..

He'll soon be dealt with, for trying to bring curse to our land..

my colleague is ndigbo and is a strong Muslim.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Uzodimma Launches 2023 Imo Muslims Pilgrimage For Hajj by vicshub(m): 1:56pm On Jun 17, 2023
How many northwest governors have ever sponsored a Christian pilgrimage? Uzodinjo is a disgrace and a traitor. In the northeast, they don't even have a Christian pilgrimage board. Hmmmm.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Uzodimma Launches 2023 Imo Muslims Pilgrimage For Hajj by Gbenga4ever1411: 1:58pm On Jun 17, 2023
This is why Nigeria can't move forward. Government should stop sponsor Christian and Muslims to Holy Land.Individuals should be responsible for it. The money should be invested in education and other sectors. Nigeria Must Work Again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Uzodimma Launches 2023 Imo Muslims Pilgrimage For Hajj by VTJN(m): 2:02pm On Jun 17, 2023
nabiz:
he will be the next to cry after orji uzo kalu. Their brain is full of opotopoto
But it was Obi and Datti that cried first, before Aisha Yusufu take over

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Uzodimma Launches 2023 Imo Muslims Pilgrimage For Hajj by Ykc2(m): 2:03pm On Jun 17, 2023
triple996:
some people will not like this news grin.
They will be shouting that there are no Igbo Muslims in existence
Islam is not compatible with igbo cultures and traditions, if hope uzodima think that northerners will make him president his wasting his time,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Uzodimma Launches 2023 Imo Muslims Pilgrimage For Hajj by OkukoIgbo: 2:04pm On Jun 17, 2023
motayoayinde:

HE'S SENDING PEOPLE TO THE HOLY LAND TO REMOVE THE CURSE IN YOUR LAND.
Islam and prophet mohammad that are cursed, no be ordinary long throat kill Mohammad, lamb meat, na so una dey beg up and down na so that idiot dey beg until he chop rat poison.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Uzodimma Launches 2023 Imo Muslims Pilgrimage For Hajj by TUTU147: 2:04pm On Jun 17, 2023
That is not my concern,no reasonable igbo man will be a muslim.Our tradition is ok.
Re: Governor Uzodimma Launches 2023 Imo Muslims Pilgrimage For Hajj by ChybuzzDD(m): 2:05pm On Jun 17, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/06/uzodimma-launches-2023-imo-muslims-pilgrimage-for-hajj/

This pro-jihadic and fulani-installed Governor is just seeking to win re-election by all means.
Re: Governor Uzodimma Launches 2023 Imo Muslims Pilgrimage For Hajj by StarRiderr: 2:17pm On Jun 17, 2023
Donjazet2:
He's a big fool for this.

And Nigerians should continue to be aware that the APC runs a sophisticated propaganda network on nairaland.

Many of the pro APC\tinubu commenters you see are not casual users like you and I but a coordinated network of accounts used to generate "likes" and generally attempt to manipulate public opinion..

Be wise!

Don't fall for their propaganda. Don't let them use your head.
honestly since this tinubu and his gangster government took over I have been sensing some media bulldogs every where immediately you type any negative report again tinubu and his gang they will spring up to attack you ehhh Nawa ooo

1 Like

Re: Governor Uzodimma Launches 2023 Imo Muslims Pilgrimage For Hajj by henrydav: 2:19pm On Jun 17, 2023
No time uzodingba doesn't misbehave. He will need necessary thing and be doing the unnecessary
Re: Governor Uzodimma Launches 2023 Imo Muslims Pilgrimage For Hajj by onuman: 2:23pm On Jun 17, 2023
Sadist governor who made parts of his state become a cemetery. He is only hoping for federal government to send army to obstruct voters in his state from voting freely next November, so that he will write results for himself to win 2nd term as Imo governor.
Re: Governor Uzodimma Launches 2023 Imo Muslims Pilgrimage For Hajj by Oakenshield: 2:23pm On Jun 17, 2023
Baba doing anything to win Elu Pee go evict am
Re: Governor Uzodimma Launches 2023 Imo Muslims Pilgrimage For Hajj by Finestgurlie(f): 2:26pm On Jun 17, 2023
VTJN:
But it was Obi and Datti that cried first, before Aisha Yusufu take over
shatap Fisayo
Re: Governor Uzodimma Launches 2023 Imo Muslims Pilgrimage For Hajj by onuman: 2:26pm On Jun 17, 2023
Donjazet2:
He's a big fool for this.

And Nigerians should continue to be aware that the APC runs a sophisticated propaganda network on nairaland.

Many of the pro APC\tinubu commenters you see are not casual users like you and I but a coordinated network of accounts used to generate "likes" and generally attempt to manipulate public opinion..

Be wise!

Don't fall for their propaganda. Don't let them use your head.

Re: Governor Uzodimma Launches 2023 Imo Muslims Pilgrimage For Hajj by Omoawoke: 2:28pm On Jun 17, 2023
Emergingnation3:
Keep living in delusion , typical Yoruba Muslim stunt..

Igbo Muslims is a hoax... Typically Igbo and Islam can never be mixed..

He'll soon be dealt with, for trying to bring curse to our land..

I’ve met an Igbo Muslim before. I was stunned they existed, she’s from ebonyi state. Igbo to the core and Muslim to the core

1 Like

Re: Governor Uzodimma Launches 2023 Imo Muslims Pilgrimage For Hajj by OldBeer: 2:29pm On Jun 17, 2023
motayoayinde:

HE'S SENDING PEOPLE TO THE HOLY LAND TO REMOVE THE CURSE IN YOUR LAND.
Kai.
Amadioha don suffer grin grin

1 Like

Re: Governor Uzodimma Launches 2023 Imo Muslims Pilgrimage For Hajj by Omoawoke: 2:30pm On Jun 17, 2023
Flows001:

This one you are masturbating over this news, are the Igbos no longer IPOB?

I'm not Igbo, but I noticed the hatred and double standard that most people have towards them..

I guess it's so because of their total rejection of Islam and the difficulty that Islam faces trying to penetrate the tribe (no wonder you Muslims tend to celebrate if you see one fake Igbo Muslim amongst like a thousand Igbos) grin

If Igbos had Muslims like the Yorubas (which can NEVER happen in this life), I bet you the hatred towards them (especially from the Muslims), wont be this bad....

FYI, Islam and Igbo are two opposites, no let this news give you fake orgasm.

Igbo Muslims exist, I’ve met one before. Her entire family is typical Igbo and all Muslim, from Ebonyi state
Re: Governor Uzodimma Launches 2023 Imo Muslims Pilgrimage For Hajj by Bar1941(m): 2:31pm On Jun 17, 2023
Igbo muslims are very good people, I’ve had encounters with one or two of them in the past, very sensible and intelligent unlike the conventional greedy ones.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

“mohammed Buba Marwa Delivered The Letter Bomb That Killed Dele Giwa” -- Dr. Tai / ‘Don’t Panic’; Air Force Begins Training For Aerial Displays In Abuja. Photos / Pastor Douglas Jonathan: Okey Ikoro Destroys Church In Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.