Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Governor Uzodimma Launches 2023 Imo Muslims Pilgrimage For Hajj - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Uzodimma Launches 2023 Imo Muslims Pilgrimage For Hajj (19282 Views)

2023 Imo Gubernatorial Elections: Nigerian Military Deploys Troops To Imo State / Hope Uzodinma Hosts Imo Muslims To A Banquet On Eid-El-Fitr (Photos) / Governor Uzodimma's Rolls Royce Destroyed (Pictures, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Uzodimma Launches 2023 Imo Muslims Pilgrimage For Hajj by Nicenixon: 8:11pm On Jun 17, 2023
triple996:
some people will not like this news grin.
They will be shouting that there are no Igbo Muslims in existence

No mind them, I jam one igbo Muslim for Okija, Anambra State last year, I was so shocked that igbo Muslims exist and I have seen more after that.
Re: Governor Uzodimma Launches 2023 Imo Muslims Pilgrimage For Hajj by HNICEARTH: 8:14pm On Jun 17, 2023
adecz:
undecided

While APC governors in Christian states
are falling over themselves to please
Muslims to gain favor from Buhari and
now Tinubu, governors in the Muslim North
are oppressing Christians, sometimes
destroying churches and Christian businesses
and even recently destroying a magnificent roundabout in Kano because they saw something that resembled a cross on the design of the
monument.... 😐😐😐😐

No more, no less
Re: Governor Uzodimma Launches 2023 Imo Muslims Pilgrimage For Hajj by prophetfire: 9:53pm On Jun 17, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
According to one of the speakers, “I am the only person in ideato that will go to haji, sponsored by the State Government.
They added that it has been over 10 years since any administration ever sponsored the hajj pilgrimage.

This is very interesting. The pilgrims should pray for peace in Imo state. They should pray for our President Bola Ahmed Tinubu, HE Uzodimma and Nigeria.

Imo Ummah should do more community work to increase their impact in Imo state as well.
God bless Nigeria for ever!
Check my signature for free stuffs!
Una and pray for this, pray for that. And as you are praying you are also stealing and wasting your country s money.
Nonsense prayers
Re: Governor Uzodimma Launches 2023 Imo Muslims Pilgrimage For Hajj by okorogodwin4(m): 9:58pm On Jun 17, 2023
Fulani slave igbos can never be enslaved we are Jews
Re: Governor Uzodimma Launches 2023 Imo Muslims Pilgrimage For Hajj by kkonyeji(m): 11:09pm On Jun 17, 2023
triple996:
some people will not like this news grin.
They will be shouting that there are no Igbo Muslims in existence

Same way you shouted NO YORUBAS IN SE, we've read over 500k in Anambra
Re: Governor Uzodimma Launches 2023 Imo Muslims Pilgrimage For Hajj by JOemmy(m): 11:31pm On Jun 17, 2023
AmehTsaev:
No wonder Imo state has fallen off, Imo used to pride itself as the most educated state in the SE and among the top 5 in Nigeria for best performances in national exams and in every other academic index...but today even small Ebonyi state of yesterday has overtaken Imo state. The peace and glory of that beautiful state is gone...the biggest service Imo people must do to regain the glory of their state will be to come out in numbers this November gubernatorial election and vote out Uzodinma, before he completely destroys what is left of Imo state.

Did ihedeoha got the nomination of any party?
Re: Governor Uzodimma Launches 2023 Imo Muslims Pilgrimage For Hajj by 1Dray(m): 5:42am On Jun 18, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
According to one of the speakers, “I am the only person in ideato that will go to haji, sponsored by the State Government.
They added that it has been over 10 years since any administration ever sponsored the hajj pilgrimage.

This is very interesting. The pilgrims should pray for peace in Imo state. They should pray for our President Bola Ahmed Tinubu, HE Uzodimma and Nigeria.

Imo Ummah should do more community work to increase their impact in Imo state as well.
God bless Nigeria for ever!
Check my signature for free stuffs!

Stuff the free stuffs down your throat, you need it more.
Re: Governor Uzodimma Launches 2023 Imo Muslims Pilgrimage For Hajj by chidi2003(m): 6:46am On Jun 18, 2023
EyeCumInPiece:
Govt should stop sponsoring or subsidising pilgrimages both for Christians & Muslims.
Let individuals, including juju worshippers sponsor themselves.
You are a wonderful, and a sensible person!

1 Like

Re: Governor Uzodimma Launches 2023 Imo Muslims Pilgrimage For Hajj by cardoctor(m): 7:18am On Jun 18, 2023
For Imo?
Re: Governor Uzodimma Launches 2023 Imo Muslims Pilgrimage For Hajj by Meliziz: 7:25am On Jun 18, 2023
Rochas did more than this! Where is he now. Once you sell your brother your buyer bought you too!
We will see the end of this also at the end.
Re: Governor Uzodimma Launches 2023 Imo Muslims Pilgrimage For Hajj by XTRIMIOUS: 7:53am On Jun 18, 2023
But a roundabout was destroyed in Kano because of cross.
Re: Governor Uzodimma Launches 2023 Imo Muslims Pilgrimage For Hajj by JIBO4REAL(m): 9:18am On Jun 18, 2023
AmehTsaev:
No wonder Imo state has fallen off, Imo used to pride itself as the most educated state in the SE and among the top 5 in Nigeria for best performances in national exams and in every other academic index...but today even small Ebonyi state of yesterday has overtaken Imo state. The peace and glory of that beautiful state is gone...the biggest service Imo people must do to regain the glory of their state will be to come out in numbers this November gubernatorial election and vote out Uzodinma, before he completely destroys what is left of Imo state.

Does it worth wailing because he sent people to hajj
Are you that pained
Sit down and breathe because high pressure is real
Re: Governor Uzodimma Launches 2023 Imo Muslims Pilgrimage For Hajj by mbaise1000: 9:21am On Jun 18, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

Outline the facts and let me take up from there!

All he scribbled hold know water. He should be able to outline the facts he used to arrive at conclusion.

I can as well say the opposite. Wouldn’t you ask me for same info I am requesting?

What I was referring to was where he said that certain accounts were just created to support and get likes for certain threads and he proved it with those accounts, I wouldn't know what you are saying again, if it's what you are referring to, he already DONE that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Wants Obanikoro Banned From Public Office, Adesiyan Sacked As Minister / 2023: Dele Momodu Obtains ₦40 Million PDP Presidential Form / Mark Zuckerberg Calls President Goodluck Jonathan (Parody Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.