Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,535 members, 7,812,664 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:07 PM

Governor Uzodimma Launches 2023 Imo Muslims Pilgrimage For Hajj - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Uzodimma Launches 2023 Imo Muslims Pilgrimage For Hajj (19268 Views)

2023 Imo Gubernatorial Elections: Nigerian Military Deploys Troops To Imo State / Hope Uzodinma Hosts Imo Muslims To A Banquet On Eid-El-Fitr (Photos) / Governor Uzodimma's Rolls Royce Destroyed (Pictures, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Uzodimma Launches 2023 Imo Muslims Pilgrimage For Hajj by fraymite: 2:50pm On Jun 17, 2023
Ndi tolerance are wailing. They can't believe Muslim exist in their state. angry angry grin angry

1 Like

Re: Governor Uzodimma Launches 2023 Imo Muslims Pilgrimage For Hajj by 2016v2017: 2:52pm On Jun 17, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/06/uzodimma-launches-2023-imo-muslims-pilgrimage-for-hajj/
Trying hard to please his Fulani masters . He's not the first to serve them . As others like Okoroawusa, Orji Kalu, Umahi , Amaechi etc. returned back in SHAME, Hopeless Uzodinjo Ozodimgba will also return back in a greater SHAME .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Uzodimma Launches 2023 Imo Muslims Pilgrimage For Hajj by Deloe: 2:53pm On Jun 17, 2023
I really don't think govt have any business sponsoring any religion for pilgrimage it's a personal adventure if you cant foot the cost then stay in your house, it's just an avenue to siphon state resources and nothing more. All levels of government need to prune down on excess spending at this time of our national life

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Uzodimma Launches 2023 Imo Muslims Pilgrimage For Hajj by NOHOLDSBAR: 2:58pm On Jun 17, 2023
Govt should stay out of religious affairs. I'm a Muslim but I don't support this. Waste of govt resources.
You are required to go to Hajj when you can afford it not sponsored by any govt.
Just like govt wasting money building churches and other religious houses.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Uzodimma Launches 2023 Imo Muslims Pilgrimage For Hajj by Squirrel1(m): 3:00pm On Jun 17, 2023
MXrep:

Which Igbo Muslim? The insignificant 0.000001%? Northerners in Imo will be the beneficiary
stfu. You bloody munafik
Re: Governor Uzodimma Launches 2023 Imo Muslims Pilgrimage For Hajj by mbaise1000: 3:00pm On Jun 17, 2023
motayoayinde:

HE'S SENDING PEOPLE TO THE HOLY LAND TO REMOVE THE CURSE IN YOUR LAND.

Just the curse in all the northern muslim states are removed by their going to saudi arabia?
Maybe the curse in your own state too where ever it is has also been removed by saudi arabia, or is that not what you meant?
Re: Governor Uzodimma Launches 2023 Imo Muslims Pilgrimage For Hajj by liasmiram2567: 3:00pm On Jun 17, 2023
MXrep:

Which Igbo Muslim? The insignificant 0.000001%? Northerners in Imo will be the beneficiary

You are living in a fool paradise. There are many Igbo Muslims.

1 Like

Re: Governor Uzodimma Launches 2023 Imo Muslims Pilgrimage For Hajj by mbaise1000: 3:01pm On Jun 17, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

Present your facts and not conspiracy theories!

But he did, didn't you see it?
Re: Governor Uzodimma Launches 2023 Imo Muslims Pilgrimage For Hajj by meritadavize1(m): 3:03pm On Jun 17, 2023
What of obi supporters here?
Donjazet2:
He's a big fool for this.

And Nigerians should continue to be aware that the APC runs a sophisticated propaganda network on nairaland.

Many of the pro APC\tinubu commenters you see are not casual users like you and I but a coordinated network of accounts used to generate "likes" and generally attempt to manipulate public opinion..

Be wise!

Don't fall for their propaganda. Don't let them use your head.

See evidence of this below.
https://www.nairaland.com/7160491/did-tinubu-actually-win-2015/1#113456210

1 Like

Re: Governor Uzodimma Launches 2023 Imo Muslims Pilgrimage For Hajj by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 3:09pm On Jun 17, 2023
mbaise1000:

But he did, didn't you see it?

Outline the facts and let me take up from there!

All he scribbled hold know water. He should be able to outline the facts he used to arrive at conclusion.

I can as well say the opposite. Wouldn’t you ask me for same info I am requesting?
Re: Governor Uzodimma Launches 2023 Imo Muslims Pilgrimage For Hajj by safetyInspector(m): 3:18pm On Jun 17, 2023
That same Ideato has not access road to connect it to Owerri because of erosion.
Hope do not have interest in fixing the road but he is interested in sponsoring someone from Ideato to pilgrimage.
FreeStuffsNG:
According to one of the speakers, “I am the only person in ideato that will go to haji, sponsored by the State Government.
They added that it has been over 10 years since any administration ever sponsored the hajj pilgrimage.

This is very interesting. The pilgrims should pray for peace in Imo state. They should pray for our President Bola Ahmed Tinubu, HE Uzodimma and Nigeria.

Imo Ummah should do more community work to increase their impact in Imo state as well.
God bless Nigeria for ever!
Check my signature for free stuffs!
Re: Governor Uzodimma Launches 2023 Imo Muslims Pilgrimage For Hajj by PeterObi4LP: 3:20pm On Jun 17, 2023
triple996:
some people will not like this news grin.
They will be shouting that there are no Igbo Muslims in existence

You can take this to the bank, there is no and nothing like Igbo muslim in SE. I have spend 7years there doing business and i have never see or heard of any Igbo muslim. Do not be deceived by what you read online.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Uzodimma Launches 2023 Imo Muslims Pilgrimage For Hajj by 2016v2017: 3:24pm On Jun 17, 2023
Jostoman:
Because of next coming election in imo state grin grin
Re: Governor Uzodimma Launches 2023 Imo Muslims Pilgrimage For Hajj by Rexymania(m): 3:27pm On Jun 17, 2023
I'm from Imo and I am a Muslim

triple996:

2 Likes

Re: Governor Uzodimma Launches 2023 Imo Muslims Pilgrimage For Hajj by broadman20: 3:28pm On Jun 17, 2023
A State finding it difficult to pay workers salaries?

Most of our governors do not have any business being a gateman at the government houses.
Re: Governor Uzodimma Launches 2023 Imo Muslims Pilgrimage For Hajj by Rebuke: 3:36pm On Jun 17, 2023
Lol. These politicians sure know how to scope Nigerians.
Cash-out time for him....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Uzodimma Launches 2023 Imo Muslims Pilgrimage For Hajj by Pootle: 3:37pm On Jun 17, 2023
why should a country make provision for a religious journey undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Uzodimma Launches 2023 Imo Muslims Pilgrimage For Hajj by Babyboyforeal(m): 3:47pm On Jun 17, 2023
What is the Economy benefit of this?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Uzodimma Launches 2023 Imo Muslims Pilgrimage For Hajj by IslamIsIdiotic: 3:49pm On Jun 17, 2023
There are hausa fullanus beggars all over the streets of Owerri. Those are the overwhelming majority of mooslims in Imo state.
The handful of Igbo MUDslimes like Ned Nwoko became MUDslimes because the Catholic Church refused to allow him to have more than one wife. Under PISSlam he now has 7 wives, including an underage one.
You should be proud of yourself and your "religion"

triple996:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Uzodimma Launches 2023 Imo Muslims Pilgrimage For Hajj by Senator777: 3:59pm On Jun 17, 2023
All these just because of election.

When will Africa countries develop.

If you want to travel travel with your money. Not government responsibility as long as the trip is not official. why using government money for religion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Uzodimma Launches 2023 Imo Muslims Pilgrimage For Hajj by joyandfaith: 4:03pm On Jun 17, 2023
EyeCumInPiece:
Govt should stop sponsoring or subsidising pilgrimages both for Christians & Muslims.
Let individuals, including juju worshippers sponsor themselves.
Exactly

1 Like

Re: Governor Uzodimma Launches 2023 Imo Muslims Pilgrimage For Hajj by oniblessed(m): 4:05pm On Jun 17, 2023
I think our politicians should be more concerned about developing our economy rather than getting involved in individuals desire to serve his/her God.

1 Like

Re: Governor Uzodimma Launches 2023 Imo Muslims Pilgrimage For Hajj by iammolise(m): 5:19pm On Jun 17, 2023
Jostoman:
Because of next coming election in imo state grin grin
My thought exacly; this one is political stunt. I bet most of these muslims are not indigenes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Uzodimma Launches 2023 Imo Muslims Pilgrimage For Hajj by Yankee101: 5:21pm On Jun 17, 2023
You still won’t win that election
Unless you rig with red eyes, even then

1 Like

Re: Governor Uzodimma Launches 2023 Imo Muslims Pilgrimage For Hajj by abibun: 5:24pm On Jun 17, 2023
Are there no Christains in katsina/kano too?
triple996:

Re: Governor Uzodimma Launches 2023 Imo Muslims Pilgrimage For Hajj by Blackdisciple(m): 6:35pm On Jun 17, 2023
Lolz soon he will islamise, Fulani slave
Re: Governor Uzodimma Launches 2023 Imo Muslims Pilgrimage For Hajj by McStoic(m): 6:46pm On Jun 17, 2023
triple996:

You think all those are Muslims? Hmmm.... You are really ignorant. Over 195 of those pilgrims you see there are Hausa, Yoruba etc. Stop living in delusion
Re: Governor Uzodimma Launches 2023 Imo Muslims Pilgrimage For Hajj by McStoic(m): 6:47pm On Jun 17, 2023
Donjazet2:

And Nigerians should continue to be aware that the APC runs a sophisticated propaganda network on nairaland.

Many of the pro APC\tinubu commenters you see are not casual users like you and I but a coordinated network of accounts used to generate "likes" and generally attempt to manipulate public opinion..

Be wise!

No wonder
Re: Governor Uzodimma Launches 2023 Imo Muslims Pilgrimage For Hajj by McStoic(m): 6:48pm On Jun 17, 2023
MXrep:

No mind the ignoramus
Re: Governor Uzodimma Launches 2023 Imo Muslims Pilgrimage For Hajj by Exceed15: 7:46pm On Jun 17, 2023
Fulani slave
Re: Governor Uzodimma Launches 2023 Imo Muslims Pilgrimage For Hajj by Julliet1122: 8:07pm On Jun 17, 2023
Donjazet2:

Be wise!

Ode you better go get your wig and gown obi go loose in court

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Boko Haram Latest Attack In Adamawa / ‘Don’t Panic’; Air Force Begins Training For Aerial Displays In Abuja. Photos / Amosun: I Won’t Rule Myself Out Of Senate Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.